A New York GMan in King David's Court

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: A New York GMan in King David's Court

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:Even the frivpens are missapplied by agents who are misled by the IRS attorneys.
Then that should be even an easier standard of proof for you to cite. Please cite one case where a court overturned a frivpen based on the fact that the suitor had redeemed lawful money.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

The Observer wrote:
David Merrill wrote:Even the frivpens are missapplied by agents who are misled by the IRS attorneys.
Then that should be even an easier standard of proof for you to cite. Please cite one case where a court overturned a frivpen based on the fact that the suitor had redeemed lawful money.

That is what is crazy about Wserra's approach to this. It is like because he is insane and an attorney, you are all going crazy too! Why would a suitor R4C that? What does forgiveness look like?

Answer: It looks like either nothing in the mailbox or an adjusted statement that has no frivpen.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

David Merrill wrote:The irony is that you demand here that I would show you case law citations when the IRS attorneys will never prosecute anybody for redeeming lawful money. That is the hipocracy Wserra brings to the plate here. He knows how case law is generated, or is expected to anyway.

Even the frivpens are missapplied by agents who are misled by the IRS attorneys.
Then tell us the names of the people who have successfully obtained refunds. They have nothing to fear, right?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Once again, Van Pelt has admitted that there is no substance to his legal fantasies about redeeming lawful money. The only true test of whether or not any legal premise -- not just this one -- is whether there is an unreversed appellate court decision upholding that premise. Without that, Van Pelt has only his unverified claims of success, and an endless stream of excuses, evasions, misrepresentations and inane, irrelevant comments.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

For those who are interested in the meanderings of David, he found another website that is catering to his expository of "lawfully redeeming money"; curiously enough, it appears to be a website that is supporting a return to gold/silver based currency. Of course, David is telling them its not really important to have a fiat metal currency, that all they need to do is rubberstamp their FRNs. I wonder what they will say when they find out that he has said on his site that rubberstamping your FRNS does absolutely nothing?

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Considering that they are all equally clueless and living in an alternate reality, I wouldn't hold my breath. They are basically swapping magical incantations with each other and then complaining when they don't work.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

And now David spins the tale of his "banishment" from Quatloos.

AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

David Merrill wrote:misusing PACER to splash private information around the web
David still fails to comprehend (among a universe of other things) that, unless sealed, documents related to most court proceedings are a matter of public record.

Public -- as in anyone can pay the PACER fee or visit the courthouse to have the documents copied.

Edited to remove attack on someone who is blocked from defending himself. Until (if ever) David has privileges restored here, I will stick to facts.
Last edited by AndyK on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

AndyK wrote:David still fails to comprehend (among a universe of other things) that, unless sealed, documents related to most court proceedings are a matter of public record.

Public -- as in anyone can pay the PACER fee or visit the courthouse to have the documents copied.
It's worse than that. FRCvP 5.2(a) not only permits but requires that filers include only the last four digits of a SSN and only the year of a DOB. And 5.2(h) provides that someone who includes the full SSN or DOB waives confidentiality.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Comes back around to the fact that if one insists on exhibiting ones foolishness in public, in this instance the Federal Courts, one must be prepared, and in fact, expect a certain amount of laughing and pointing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:
AndyK wrote:David still fails to comprehend (among a universe of other things) that, unless sealed, documents related to most court proceedings are a matter of public record.

It's worse than that. FRCvP 5.2(a) not only permits but requires that filers include only the last four digits of a SSN and only the year of a DOB. And 5.2(h) provides that someone who includes the full SSN or DOB waives confidentiality.
All David is really trying to do here, and miserably failing at, is to get back at Wes by inciting the suitors in these redacted suits to file gibberish law suits.