Is Harvester stepping off a cliff?

Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Re: Is Harvester stepping off a cliff?

Post by Arthur Rubin »

My apologies for posting a misconception about talking about banned posters.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

wserra wrote:Other than spammers, this site has only banned three people in its history: Lawyerdud(e), a disbarred lawyer, racist and pedophile, now deceased; Mikey, a foul-mouthed poster who insisted on acting like a spoiled five-year-old; and Van Pelt. The last was only banned after repeated unheeded warnings and a lot of discussion, both amongst the mods and in public.
You're forgetting the most recent offender, whats-his-face from a week ago who fabricated quotes.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

wserra wrote: Bork isn't banned. He threatened to sue me for defamation and didn't, then threatened to file a disciplinary complaint against me and didn't (despite me giving him the address to do it). He then left of his own accord, probably because he was shown to be all hat and no cattle (in addition to being an idiot).
I figured Bork was banned since The Jurist shows up as a name and no info, just like DMVP and the other do.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

The great thing about this is that freeme came up with these questions without (hopefully) being influenced by Quatloos or any other tax honesty site. If his enlightenment is due to him carefully looking at what Pete is claiming and finding the gaping holes, Peter has no one to blame but himself.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

webhick wrote:You're forgetting the most recent offender, whats-his-face from a week ago who fabricated quotes.
Oops.

Amongst those we have banned . . .
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
webhick

Post by webhick »

wserra wrote:
webhick wrote:You're forgetting the most recent offender, whats-his-face from a week ago who fabricated quotes.
Oops.

Amongst those we have banned . . .
It's understandable to forget. For the longest time we had a policy of not banning except in special circumstances and now we can ban anyone. This should stand as a lesson to those wishing to troll this site: We're no longer a safe haven for your terrible behavior.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

For those playing at home. I have not been banned. I only drop by once in a while to post pictures of couches I have sat on. It is my fetish.
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:For those playing at home. I have not been banned. I only drop by once in a while to post pictures of couches I have sat on. It is my fetish.
Whoah, but it's been too long! Thou should stoppeth byeth moreth ofteneth, me thinketh.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
webhick

Post by webhick »

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:For those playing at home. I have not been banned. I only drop by once in a while to post pictures of couches I have sat on. It is my fetish.
Been far too long. Please consider sticking around and posting more about couches. I am highly intrigued.