How could the TD community have missed this historic event?

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

How could the TD community have missed this historic event?

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Funny -- I would have assumed that our favorite TD nuts would have initiated a nationwide program of wailing and gnashing of teeth on February 3:

http://business-news.thestreet.com/patr ... e/11837332
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: How could the TD community have missed this historic eve

Post by notorial dissent »

That's assuming any of them actually read the papers, or pay any kind of attention to what is going on out in the real world, as opposed to the fantasy world they live in.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Well, I figured that there would be at least one crank blogger who would bless us with something like: " ALL OF US IN THE PATRIOT COMMUNITY SHOULD BE AWARE THAT THE ANNIVERSERY OF THE MOST INFAMOUS ILLEGAL AND UNCONSITUTIONAL LAW IN HISTORY HAS JUST PASSED! WE HAVE BEEN IN SLAVERY FOR 100 YEARS NOW!!!!"
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

There are a number of ex-Treasury and ex-IRS retirees down here.

It's wonderful that the 100th of the 16th coincided with Hilton Head area Restaurant Month.

We seriously partied -- at half-price dinners.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders