Time passes faster in TP universe.

Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Time passes faster in TP universe.

Post by Quixote »

LostHead DianeM wrote the Tax Court on 1/22/2013. Today, 23 days later, in commenting on that letter, she wrote, "this was 2 months ago and I have not heard back."Diane has been assessed a $5,000 frivolous submission penalty and had written the Tax Court about it.
Remember, there cannot be a penalty charge under Section 6702 unless you have been charged with wrongdoing and have gone into US Tax Court to be found guilty.

I sent a letter back to US Tax Court on January 22, 2013 for the immediate removal of all civil penatlies charged to me under Section 6702 and to correct the record along with the immediate removal of all levies and to correct the record. And then of course, 6 1/2 years of damages.
It's possible that the stupidity in Diane's letter was so dense that it formed a black hole that has warped time and space.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Time passes faster in TP universe.

Post by notorial dissent »

Huh!!!!!

Took me a moment to see that, and for real, huh!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Actually, I think the "2 months" refer to a letter she sent to a Federal Judge.
I also have a letter with all documentation reporting this highly illegal behavior that denied me of my civil liberties with a Judge in Federal District Court. And of course, this was 2 months ago and I have not heard back.
Oh well. Hang in there, Diane. I'm sure the judge will get back to you reeeeaaaaal soooooon.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
notorial dissent

And she reported it to whom? The Department of Lost Causes and Confused and Bewildered??? I don't think judges are in the habit of answering letters, unsolicited or otherwise, the clerk may return it advising her to seek legal council, but otherwise???? Always assuming she sent it to someplace real, and I'm not.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

DianeM wrote:...Remember, there cannot be a penalty charge under Section 6702 unless you have been charged with wrongdoing and have gone into US Tax Court to be found guilty....
:brickwall:

Good grief.

This is beyond stupid.

Somehow this reminds me of the line from an old Led Zeppelin song......
......been dazed and confused for so long it's not true.....
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

When the Court receives a non-petition document challenging an IRS determination, it opens a case for the Petitioner (stopping the filing deadline clock) and issues an order requiring that the petition be perfected.

On February 12, the Court issued the following
The Court filed on January 28, 2013 a document as the petition of the abovenamed
petitioner(s) at the docket number indicated. That docket number MUST appear
on all documents and papers subsequently sent to the Court for filing or otherwise. The
document did not comply with the Rules of the Court as to the form and content of a
proper petition. The filing fee was not paid.

Accordingly, it is

ORDERED that on or before March 29, 2013, petitioner/petitioners shall file a
proper amended petition on the form enclosed and pay the filing fee of $60.00. Waiver
of the filing fee requires an affidavit containing specific financial information regarding
the inability to make such payment. An Application for Waiver of Filing Fee and
Affidavit form is available on the Court's website at www.ustaxcourt.gov. If an amended
petition and either the filing fee or an Application for Waiver of Filing Fee and Affidavit
are not received on or before March 29, 2013, the case will be dismissed or other action
taken as the Court deems appropriate.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

...there cannot be a penalty charge under Section 6702 unless you have been charged with wrongdoing and have gone into US Tax Court to be found guilty.
Either this is a special Tax Court that is allowed to hand down criminal verdicts on civil filings or Tax Court judges have gotten tired of issuing friv pens and are now escalating to DefCon 6.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Mider
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Mider »

I liked the post on the Lost Horizon forum above that one, where I think it was MacJustice said that only judges that have the right endorsement on the back of their oath of office are legal to enforce laws. Is this suppose to be in some code or obscure language from the Illumiati? Of course, Diane immediately picked up on it, she will probably ask next to see the tax courts oaths in order to make sure she even needs to talk to them.
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

Mider wrote:I liked the post on the Lost Horizon forum above that one, where I think it was MacJustice said that only judges that have the right endorsement on the back of their oath of office are legal to enforce laws. Is this suppose to be in some code or obscure language from the Illumiati?
No, one can easily encode or decode the endorsement with a Captain Midnight decoder pin, which can be obtained from Battle Creek, Michigan for 25 cents and a seal from a jar of Ovaltine.
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Cpt Banjo wrote:
Mider wrote:I liked the post on the Lost Horizon forum above that one, where I think it was MacJustice said that only judges that have the right endorsement on the back of their oath of office are legal to enforce laws. Is this suppose to be in some code or obscure language from the Illumiati?
No, one can easily encode or decode the endorsement with a Captain Midnight decoder pin, which can be obtained from Battle Creek, Michigan for 25 cents and a seal from a jar of Ovaltine.
You also need to have a "magic window", from a box of Cheerios; but if you don't have one, any piece of transparent red cellophane, or a red optical filter, will work.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

And still somehow, I don't think it will do her any great amount of good.