Shots Fired at Browns' House? Or is someone just bored?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Fred Smart recorded an ugly conversation with the Union Leader newspaper.

http://www.hipcast.com/export/P78499a34 ... REYWN3.mp3
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Demosthenes wrote:Fred Smart recorded an ugly conversation with the Union Leader newspaper.

I thought that the representative of the Union Leader showed great restraint.

I also never heard Mr. Smart ask permission to record the call, and the Quest for Fair Trial Blog reports that they removed the recording from their blog "on the advice of counsel."
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Demosthenes wrote:Fred Smart recorded an ugly conversation with the Union Leader newspaper.

This is guy is an idiot. The Union Leader guy does a remarkable job of dealing with the moron.

BTW, also in the same issue of the Union Leader, there is a shortage of dentists in the New Hampshire north country. Apparently they do not know that Elaine has opened an office in her house.
No_Name1

Post by No_Name1 »

I once had a guy shine a halogen flashlight in my face while I was wearing AN/PVS-5s. I wanted to claw my eyes out.
Life's all about those learning experiences! ;)
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

LPC wrote:

I also never heard Mr. Smart ask permission to record the call, and the Quest for Fair Trial Blog reports that they removed the recording from their blog "on the advice of counsel."
IIRC, NH is one of those all-party permission states - where you have to have permission from all parties in order for a phone call to be taped. Oh wait, here it is, 570-A:2. Can't figure out whether it's a Class B Felony, or a misdemeanor...but it doesn't matter.

And since when do they listen to "council"...unless it's one of those kinky paralegals who operate outside the law.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

webhick wrote:
" Yahweh's Name in it's original hebrew script frightens them"
I don't think that's fear. I think it's anger over having to repaint something.
I wonder how many Freemasons can even recognize Yahhew in original Hebrew script? Perhaps webhick could check with the freemasons in the Illuminati.
webhick

Post by webhick »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:
webhick wrote:
" Yahweh's Name in it's original hebrew script frightens them"
I don't think that's fear. I think it's anger over having to repaint something.
I wonder how many Freemasons can even recognize Yahhew in original Hebrew script? Perhaps webhick could check with the freemasons in the Illuminati.
Everyone inducted into the Illuminati must be able to reconize יהוה's name in Hebrew. It's on the test. Besides, he wears it on a heavy gold chain around his neck. He's got some serious bling.

I should note that I emailed that picture of the dental office to everyone at HQ. יהוה stopped by that day and asked if we can't get E&E's supporters to stop, could we at least "show them how to use a frickin' can of spray paint? For my sake people! Poor kids in the ghetto can take a couple of cans of spray paint and turn it into gorgeous murals overnight....but these 'people' can't even spell my name right?!" He walked away mumbling something about judgment day. He does that when the candy machine eats his change, too.

Note: No offense intended to anyone who believes in Adonai.
BTW, is that "Anyone who pronounces the name of YHWH must be put to death." still in effect? Can we hold E&E to it?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Cobalt Shiva
Black Seas Commodore Designate

Post by Cobalt Shiva »

Anyone who pronounces the name of YHWH must be put to death
I thought YHWH was a radio station in Minneapolis.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Cobalt Shiva wrote:
Anyone who pronounces the name of YHWH must be put to death
I thought YHWH was a radio station in Minneapolis.
Then kiss Minneapolis goodbye.

(Actually, I copied it from Wiki)
webhick

Post by webhick »

This was posted in the Union Leader comments section of the "Brown callers clog 911" article:
The Police asked the Selectmen for help. The Selectmen asked the Marshals to visit for a meeting. The Marshals refused. Isn't it about time we go ONE STEP BEYOND the asking to that of a "Show-Cause" Hearing this Wed., Aug. 1st @ 7 p.m. Plainfield Town Hall whereby the Marshal Monier ought to show-cause WHY he is NOT in contempt of the U.S. Constitution, and in particular Art.I,Sec.8,Cl.17 as there are NO N.H. RSA Ch. 123:1 papers on file! as required by the law and statute.
- Joseph S. Haas, Concord, New Hampshire 03302-3842
Looks like the wackos are going to infest Town Hall on August 1st. Holy crap...that's only two days away!
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

LPC wrote:

Yes. Excellent job. Much better than the underlying attitude of the local constable. The man should be promoted to a larger paper or something.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

webhick wrote:Looks like the wackos are going to infest Town Hall on August 1st. Holy crap...that's only two days away!
Yep, and from there it's only a small step to dogs and cats living together in sin...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Quixote wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:Danny the Dog Walker's panic interview is very interesting indeed.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 2182&hl=en
At the 3:19 mark it sounds as is Danny said "We ain't got a single gun in the house." Did I mis-hear that?
Yes. He said "There's nuttin' going on right now."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
gezco

Post by gezco »

What are the odds that this whole thing is just a prankster with a coffee can and pack of firecrackers? Where there any shots? Did Ed and Danny the dog walker just make this up? Could it be Reno playing a prank?
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

The thread about this hoax on El Pee is now up to about 950 posts, complete with death threats from the assorted morons who inhabit the place.

Naturally, the nut-balls don't think it's an attention-whoring stunt.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

What are the odds that this whole thing is just a prankster with a coffee can and pack of firecrackers? Where there any shots? Did Ed and Danny the dog walker just make this up? Could it be Reno playing a prank?
Some of the supporters say they saw "armored vehicles" on satellite images surrounding the property. That's the supporting evidence in their mind.

However, I wouldn't put it past some of the locals to have staged a party in the woods for kicks.
Agent Observer

Post by Agent Observer »

Some of the supporters say they saw "armored vehicles" on satellite images surrounding the property. That's the supporting evidence in their mind.
Yea, I'm sure DoD or CIA loaned them a couple spy satellites, which they then used to zoom in on the huge "Blackwater" logos spray painted on the side of the super-secret group's armored vehicles that are obviously surrounding their nut-farm.

It's funny how these nutbags won't believe a law that is right in front of them on paper in black and white, and yet they unquestioningly believe a story rife with inconsistencies, with no proof or even a shred of logical reasoning.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

It's funny how these nutbags won't believe a law that is right in front of them on paper in black and white, and yet they unquestioningly believe a story rife with inconsistencies, with no proof or even a shred of logical reasoning.
Agreed. It's insanity. It's the most mind-boggling issue I face when dealing with the tax movement. I find it hard to understand how a normally sane person can overlook plain statements in law.

When one excuse fails, they pick up another. They deny the IRC, and then disavow the Statute at Large, after which they claim, "The Courts are corrupt!" Nothing deters them. They're eat up with it. It's an infection. It's a mental disease.

And, when you take the time to straighten out their thinking, some will continue to deny. Others will acknowledge, "You might have something," and it creates a doubt in their mind. There's hope for some of them. Argh! Sometimes it's exasperating.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Officials Say No Shots Fired At Plainfield Home
Calls Flood Police After 'Alert' Posted On Web Site

POSTED: 4:52 pm EDT July 30, 2007

PLAINFIELD, N.H. -- Law enforcement officials said that they have not gone onto the property of a Plainfield couple convicted of tax evasion, despite online reports from the couple that shots were fired nearby.

Police said that a "red alert" posted on Ed and Elaine Brown's Web site led to a flood of calls. The posting claimed that shots were fired near the Browns' home and urged supporters to call police, the governor's office and WMUR, demanding that local police protect the Browns from a federal raid.

From late Saturday night through Sunday morning, calls came in from across the country and overseas. Police said that nearly 160 calls overwhelmed the Hanover dispatch center, where an extra dispatcher had to come in to help handle the load

Elaine Brown gave an interview posted on a Web site.

"We heard shots, about 30 to 35 shots coming from down the bottom of the hill behind our house," she said. "We started hearing noises in the woods."

But federal and local law enforcement officials insisted that they were not at the Browns' home. Neighbors also reported not hearing any gunfire or commotion, and Plainfield police did not respond to the property.

"Because of the location and the problems we've had, we weren't going to send an officer into that property," Chief Gordon Gillens said.

Gillens said that the Browns stopped paying property taxes this year because local emergency crews won't protect them on their property.

"For the officers' safety, the same as fire departments and emergency medical services, we would not send them in," he said.

The Browns have been holed up in the Plainfield home since April, when they were each sentenced to more than five years in prison on tax evasion charges. A jury decided in January that the Browns had engaged in a scheme to hide Elaine Brown's income of $1.9 million between 1996 and 2003.

"We intend to resolve this the right way, and the right way is to end this peacefully," U.S. Marshal Stephen Monier said.

Monier said that he wants to avoid a violent confrontation, but he also warned that some Brown supporters could soon face serious charges. The Browns have been joined by various supporters at their home, and some are said to be armed.

"We are actively investigating several individuals who have been aiding and abetting the Browns, and we're going to take some more steps in the near future," Monier said.

Plainfield police said that while the Browns refused to pay property taxes this year, they stopped paying school taxes a few years ago, protesting what is taught in school. Town officials said that they are confident that once the standoff is resolved, tey will get their back taxes.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Demosthenes wrote: Gillens said that the Browns stopped paying property taxes this year because local emergency crews won't protect them on their property.

Plainfield police said that while the Browns refused to pay property taxes this year, they stopped paying school taxes a few years ago, protesting what is taught in school. Town officials said that they are confident that once the standoff is resolved, tey will get their back taxes.
So, once this is over with and the Browns' have finished their prison sentence, they'll not only be broke, but homeless. I bet they'll want social security and welfare too.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.