Ed's call to arms

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Ed's call to arms

Post by Demosthenes »

Monday, July 30, 2007

9:02 PM - Ed & Elaine need your help

Ed & Elaine are still looking for some dedicated, trustworthy men and women to make the stand with them on their property. They only want people who are willing to go to the very end -- even if that means death -- should something happen. This is a serious matter. They also want people who are as self-sufficient as possible. If this sounds like you and you are up for it -- please contact one of us on MakeTheStand.com. Thanks

Lastly, Danny Riley and I are working on an important project for Ed -- MakeTheStand.com. We're building our email list right now, so that the two of us and some other trusted people can reach AS MANY of you guys as possible when something starts to happen. It is only a matter of time before the feds and other mercenaries try some silly stuff again. If you aren't signed up at MakeTheStand.com yet, please take 1 minute out of your day to do this! This way when Ed and Elaine need you the most -- we can reach you right away. Thank you so much.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

You can register here: http://www.makethestand.com/account-new_user.html

Hint hint...
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Ed's call to arms

Post by The Observer »

They only want people who are willing to go to the very end -- even if that means death -- should something happen.
Translation: Ed has alienated and ticked off all the previous supporters, so now we need to find new supporters who aren't aware of Ed's surly ways.
They also want people who are as self-sufficient as possible.
Translation: The Brown's ain't going to feed anyone, even if the supporters are putting their life on the line.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

If memory serves me right, most of the Communist Party USA were FBI plants spying on other FBI plants. (Good Ol' J. Edgar Hoover) Who would bet the most of the 3 or 4 helpers who sign up are Blackwater psyopsbots.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

It ain't stability they are looking for - it's "purity and dedication to the cause."

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

The Observer wrote:It ain't stability they are looking for - it's "purity and dedication to the cause."
No it's purity of essence! POE
General Jack D. Ripper: You know when fluoridation first began?

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: I... no, no. I don't, Jack.

General Jack D. Ripper: Nineteen hundred and forty-six.
Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Uh, Jack, Jack, listen, tell me, tell me, Jack. When did you first... become... well, develop this theory?

General Jack D. Ripper: Well, I, uh... I... I... first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love.

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Hmm.

General Jack D. Ripper: Yes, a uh, a profound sense of fatigue... a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I... I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence.

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Hmm.

General Jack D. Ripper: I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women uh... women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I, uh... I do not avoid women, Mandrake.

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: No.

General Jack D. Ripper: But I... I do deny them my essence.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:
If memory serves me right, most of the Communist Party USA were FBI plants spying on other FBI plants. (Good Ol' J. Edgar Hoover) Who would bet the most of the 3 or 4 helpers who sign up are Blackwater psyopsbots.
A distinct possibility.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I'm listening to the Brown radio show right now. Elaine is doing the show and Ed just shot seven rounds into the forest to show off to some visiting German reporters.

I bet the neighbors heard those shots (as opposed to the ones that nobody else heard on Saturday night...)

I also bet that Danny Riley just wet himself.
SteveSy

Post by SteveSy »

Please visit MakeTheStand.com so that you too can have a giant red flag planted in your own back yard!
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

SteveSy wrote:Please visit MakeTheStand.com so that you too can have a giant red flag planted in your own back yard!
I visit it all the time. Red roses in the back yard, but no red flags.
SteveSy

Post by SteveSy »

Demosthenes wrote:
SteveSy wrote:Please visit MakeTheStand.com so that you too can have a giant red flag planted in your own back yard!
I visit it all the time. Red roses in the back yard, but no red flags.
All except people like you of course....

The Feds would be idiots not to monitor people visiting that site. There certainly would be a lot of questions raised by the upper federalies if this whole thing blows up and the lower federalies could have stopped those participating prior to them even showing up.
Last edited by SteveSy on Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

The only people monitoring the site are Ed's violent supporters.
SteveSy

Post by SteveSy »

Demosthenes wrote:The only people monitoring the site are Ed's violent supporters.
Ummm hmmm....

So it's ok to monitor people or investigate people who sign a petition for grievances but it wouldn't happen when they sign a pact to die at Ed's home.....boy you are so with it Demo! :roll:
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Considering how many times I've been banned without even posting, it's pretty obvious that Ed's little band of felon wannabes are closely watching every ip that hits.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

SteveSy wrote:So it's ok to monitor people or investigate people who sign a petition for grievances but it wouldn't happen when they sign a pact to die
Only Stevie would think that visiting a website is the same as declaring under oath that you're committing a misdemeanor or felony in your lawsuit against the government.

By all means, Stevie, stay away from the Ed Brown websites. You wouldn't want those evil jack boot thugs to know you've been there...

And why don't you show us where registering or visiting the MaketheStand website is signing a pact to die.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Here's how the website registration is advertised. I must be missing the death pact bit.
Register Here to join the Ed & Elaine Brown email list at MakeTheStand.com!!! It''s fast, easy, and free. Stay informed with the latest live updates from Ed & Elaine and friends -- direct to your email box!!

Privacy: Ed & Elaine and friends do not give ANY of your information to ANYONE
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Oh, please. Expecting Steve to have actually read and comprehended something, let alone make a rational response is kind of like me expecting my cat to pay attention when I tell her to stay off the furniture. It ain’t likely, and it hasn’t happened yet.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Demosthenes wrote:Here's how the website registration is advertised. I must be missing the death pact bit.
Well, to give Steve the benefit of the doubt, there was this:
Ed & Elaine are still looking for some dedicated, trustworthy men and women to make the stand with them on their property. They only want people who are willing to go to the very end -- even if that means death -- should something happen.

Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

The Observer wrote:Well, to give Steve the benefit of the doubt, there was this:
Ed & Elaine are still looking for some dedicated, trustworthy men and women to make the stand with them on their property. They only want people who are willing to go to the very end -- even if that means death -- should something happen.
Which has nothing to do with registering to receive email updates from the site.
No_Name1

Post by No_Name1 »

It ain't stability they are looking for - it's "purity and dedication to the cause."
Stability would be detrimental to "the cause".
I'm listening to the Brown radio show right now. Elaine is doing the show and Ed just shot seven rounds into the forest to show off to some visiting German reporters.
Very, very, dumb Ed. Well, not so dumb if you are fixin' to die. Law enforcement LOVES it when you randomly discharge weapons during a standoff. Makes them feel all patient and at ease.
Considering how many times I've been banned without even posting, it's pretty obvious that Ed's little band of felon wannabes are closely watching every ip that hits.
Hello proxy.