Post by Prof »

From "Activist Post": "Are You a Sovereign Citizen?"

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/01/are ... tizen.html
"My Health is Better in November."
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: More Stories from the Lunatic Fringe

Post by JamesVincent »

Any real information on this Stacey Lynne?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

I haven't yet found "real" information, but the 1st hand opposing view can be found at http://the4js.org . The "legal_documents" page has pointers to documents which appear to have been actually filed with or by the court, unlike those from DM.

[added] I notified Jeff of the existence of this thread, and the rules against posting unverified negative information. [/added]
Last edited by Arthur Rubin on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added notification
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

I particularly like her "Everybody knows..." standard of evidence in her pleadings. :brickwall:
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

obadiah wrote:I particularly like her "Everybody knows..." standard of evidence in her pleadings. :brickwall:
That was Dove's basic rule of evidence. She'd pull the most preposterous claims out of nowhere and just state, without any supporting verification "We know". In her world once she "We knowed" that the 9/11 events were false flags, that the Shanksville, Pennsylvania crash was really an attack on an underground bunker necessary to NESARA, the Pentagon was hit by a cruise missile, everything orchestrated by Bush, etc, these became uncontestable verified facts proving her case.

I miss Dove. She had a unique blend of arrogance and crazy.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

]
obadiah wrote:I particularly like her "Everybody knows..." standard of evidence in her pleadings. :brickwall:
Well, it certainly beats having to waste all that valuable time looking things up and actually researching something, certainly avoids the problem of finding out it just ain't so and all the embarrassing ramifications there, and then you never have to prove anything, because "Everybody knows...", so it really is a time saver.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

You've discovered/articulated one of the exceptions to the hearsay rule!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The few child custody battles I have seen close up (and, if you were in my place, you'd want to see as few as possible) are ugly with a capital Ugh, and border on craziness that even Monty Python would reject. Sovcits have shown up in some of these cases to add an element of uncomic relief.