Ed's call to arms

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
gezco

Post by gezco »

No_Name1 wrote:
It ain't stability they are looking for - it's "purity and dedication to the cause."
Considering how many times I've been banned without even posting, it's pretty obvious that Ed's little band of felon wannabes are closely watching every ip that hits.
Hello proxy.
Oh no, I registered a while back. Hope I don't get banned. I used a different name. If I get banned, I won't be able to read Raymond Ronald Karczewski©'s endless ramblings. Compared to that guy, Shawn looks like a rocket scientist.
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

Oh fer crips sake...

You know dang well that some Feds are registered and monotoring the emails. They aren't really concerned unless something starts going down and are in the mean time probably getting a good laugh. Jeesh, information is part of law enforcement. Most smart criminals/tax evaders do not have list serves announcing their crimes. I'm sure the Browns are not those kinds of criminals.
SteveSy

Post by SteveSy »

Demosthenes wrote:Here's how the website registration is advertised. I must be missing the death pact bit.
Register Here to join the Ed & Elaine Brown email list at MakeTheStand.com!!! It''s fast, easy, and free. Stay informed with the latest live updates from Ed & Elaine and friends -- direct to your email box!!

Privacy: Ed & Elaine and friends do not give ANY of your information to ANYONE
Maybe I misunderstood....of course with you being the master at spin it's hardly a suprise anyone wouldn't know what really happened when you start writing about it.

You quoted:
Ed & Elaine are still looking for some dedicated, trustworthy men and women to make the stand with them on their property. They only want people who are willing to go to the very end -- even if that means death -- should something happen.
On your very next post you offer a link to register with the comment "Hint, Hint". I'm sorry you either very poorly attempted to communicate one thing but meant another or that I fell for your BS spin once again.
Last edited by SteveSy on Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

No_Name1 wrote:Hello proxy.
Yup. I've even got an IP that puts me in New Hampshire.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:Oh fer crips sake...

You know dang well that some Feds are registered and monotoring the emails. They aren't really concerned unless something starts going down and are in the mean time probably getting a good laugh. Jeesh, information is part of law enforcement. Most smart criminals/tax evaders do not have list serves announcing their crimes. I'm sure the Browns are not those kinds of criminals.
Of course they are. Stevie thinks, however, that the feds will investigate every visitor to the site with the intention of pressing criminal charges.

Here's what Stevie wrote:
Please visit MakeTheStand.com so that you too can have a giant red flag planted in your own back yard!
Randall
Warden of the Quatloosian Sane Asylum
Location: The Deep South, so deep I'm almost in Rhode Island.

Post by Randall »

Demosthenes wrote:I'm listening to the Brown radio show right now. Elaine is doing the show and Ed just shot seven rounds into the forest to show off to some visiting German reporters.
Gee, I thought they didn't have any guns. :roll:
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

gezco wrote:Oh no, I registered a while back. Hope I don't get banned. I used a different name. If I get banned, I won't be able to read Raymond Ronald Karczewski©'s endless ramblings. Compared to that guy, Shawn looks like a rocket scientist.
The funny thing is watching how easily Ray bullies Kranish into banning people Ray doesn't like.

And I wouldn't worry about being banned if you aren't posting. My non proxy IP originates in DC which apparently makes Kranish uncomfortable.
SteveSy

Post by SteveSy »

Demosthenes wrote:
Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:Oh fer crips sake...

Of course they are. Stevie thinks, however, that the feds will investigate every subscriber to the site with the intention of pressing criminal charges.
Just pretend that you didn’t lead people to believe there was a method to register to sign up for fighting to the death with Ed.

Your first post:
Ed & Elaine are still looking for some dedicated, trustworthy men and women to make the stand with them on their property. They only want people who are willing to go to the very end -- even if that means death -- should something happen.
Your very next post.
You can register here: http://www.makethestand.com/account-new_user.html

Hint hint...
Either you have very poor communication skills or you were busted being a spin master.

I seriously doubt most people even go to Ed's site, they'll just assume as I did there was a method to sign up to fight.
Last edited by SteveSy on Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Randall
Warden of the Quatloosian Sane Asylum
Location: The Deep South, so deep I'm almost in Rhode Island.

Post by Randall »

Demosthenes wrote:I visit it all the time.
Demosthenes wrote:The only people monitoring the site are Ed's violent supporters.
So now Demo is a violent supporter of Ed? :lol:
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I'm not monitoring the IPs of people visiting the site. I simply visit the site to read the absurdity posted there.
Last edited by Demosthenes on Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SteveSy

Post by SteveSy »

btw, on a side note it is well within the government's right to monitor that site and anyone being a member of it if your first post was legitimate:

(5) the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—
(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
(B) appear to be intended—
(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.
Certainly anyone standing to fight with Ed up or supporting Ed qualify under the patriot act. Anyone saying they're going to use force, or that supports the use of force, that endangers human life in whatever form for political purposes is classified as a “domestic terrorist” and can and probably will be monitored.
Last edited by SteveSy on Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Subscribing to an email list to find out what's going on is not supporting the Browns.

And the DOJ doesn't need the Patriot Act to prosecute those who do provide material support. Providing aid and comfort to a known fugitive was a felony long before the Patriot Act existed.
SteveSy

Post by SteveSy »

Demosthenes wrote:Subscribing to an email list to find out what's going on is not supporting the Browns.

And the DOJ doesn't need the Patriot Act to prosecute those who do provide material support. Providing aid and comfort to a known fugitive was a felony long before the Patriot Act existed.

You're providing "comfort" by signing up on his site and supporting him. How do they know who is there to make fun of him or there to actually support him unless you make it known on his site that you don't support him. Of course those posts will not be seen so you'll look potentially guilty either way. They do the same with subscribing to email lists of people they call TP’s. The very first thing they usually try to get after an indictment is every subscriber on their list or anyone who has made purchases. Btw, on the petition for grievances they’re investigating everyone who signs it regardless if you signed the extra form saying you’re not going to pay taxes. In fact almost all of you happily supported that type of crap.
Last edited by SteveSy on Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Odd, I didn't take Demo's posts as a "come on everyone, sign up and die".
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

SteveSy wrote:You're providing "comfort" by signing up on his site and supporting him.
When you're interested in having real dialogue instead of posting stupid shit, let me know.
SteveSy

Post by SteveSy »

webhick wrote:Odd, I didn't take Demo's posts as a "come on everyone, sign up and die".
Yes it is odd considering there was no reason to believe otherwise.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

webhick wrote:Odd, I didn't take Demo's posts as a "come on everyone, sign up and die".
Nor did anyone with more than two brain cells.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Cool. Stevie is a Quatloos subscriber so obviously his goal is to provide us all with aid and comfort. It's nice to know that simply subscribing to an email list or website means you blindly support everything on that website or list.
SteveSy

Post by SteveSy »

Demosthenes wrote:
SteveSy wrote:You're providing "comfort" by signing up on his site and supporting him.
When you're interested in having real dialogue instead of posting stupid sh*t, let me know.
Now that's funny....

People who subscribe to a TP's email list or sign a petition concerning taxes are potential tax evaders and should have their records reviewed but someone who signs up to a site that speaks about Ed and his followers fighting to the death is not a potential risk and should not be reviewed.

Do you even realize how nonsensical and inconsistent your positions are from one topic to the next?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

People who subscribe to a TP's email list or sign a petition concerning taxes are potential tax evaders and should have their records reviewed but someone who signs up to a site that speaks about Ed and his followers fighting to the death is not a potential risk and should not be reviewed.
Since when is signing up for an email list the same as signing your name on a petition in support of an issue? Your quantum leaps in logic are just sad, Stevie. Your attempts to equate subscribing to a email list with suing the government and filing affidavits under penalty of perjury (the Schulz lawsuit) is pathetic.