Judge in Ed Brown case assumes senior status

webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Judge in Ed Brown case assumes senior status

Post by webhick »

Slow news day but I caught this in the Concord Monitor and thought it relevant. I won't link to the article because of political issues.

US District court Judge Steven McAuliffe, the judge who handled the Ed/Elaine Brown tax case, is assuming senior status on Monday. I had no idea that was a thing. From what I read it means that they continue to receive full pay, but take a lesser case load and aren't considered an active member of the court.

Apparently, because the appointment process is running really slowly, he's chosen to keep his full case load until someone can be appointed.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Judge in Ed Brown case assumes senior status

Post by Famspear »

webhick wrote:.....From what I read it means that they continue to receive full pay, but take a lesser case load....
Speaking of lesser case loads, I guess Edward Lewis Brown has lots of free time on his hand these days.

:|

There is some news, though: It appears that Ed's projected release date has been changed from August 17, 2044 to July 26, 2045. Does this mean that Ed has been a bad boy in prison?

Elaine's projected release date is still November 8, 2042.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Famspear wrote:Ed's projected release date has been changed July 26, 2045.
Elaine's projected release date is November 8, 2042.
Irony: Ed and Elaine will get out of prison long before that -- with toe tags.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

According to Wikipedia, Edward Lewis Brown was born in 1942, Elaine Alice Brown was born ca. 1940, so it would appear that they have capital sentences.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And dey did it all by dey widdle selbs.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

The saddest part of it is Elaine. A legitimate dentist. Meets Ed, a certifiable moron.

Falls for him and then his tax/fed/conspiracy BS. Play stupid games for many years and get sentenced to what was it? 7 years or something like that? Stiff, as it should have been, but they both would have been out by now.

Nope, not good enough. Got to do an armed stand-off. Get an additional 30-40 years. Guaranteed to die in federal prison. For what? Absolutely nothing -- they've already been long since forgotten by almost everyone but people on this site. And all of the idiots who still want to be shown "the law" haven't learned a thing.

What a waste.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

These idiots CANNOT allow themselves to be "shown the law". If that ever is allowed to happen, you will hear a huge "KABOOM!" as their brains implode with the shock that they have just made colossal asses of themselves and have destroyed, not only their own lives, but that of the people closest to them. They cling to their beliefs like the Kardashian sisters cling to the belief that they have something worthwhile to keep themselves in the public eye.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

A good point, although I think you are certainly giving the Ed's and possibly the Elaines of this world far more credit for integrity than is due them or that they actually have, as they actually have ALL been shown, usually repeatedly, the very thing they adamantly deny, and they maintain their denial with their fingers in their ears, eyes tightly closed, all the while repeating their mantra of "no, no, it isn't so". My personal opinion, Ed was/is a nasty piece of greedy selfish self aggrandizing waste of protoplasm, and Elaine for whatever reason wanted someone to tell her what to do, and she found him, and now they are paying the price.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Whrn shown the law:

It doesn't specifically address them by name.
The law was never passed by a constitutionally-elected government.
THEIR interpretation differs from that of the government.
The tax laws of the late 1800's and early 1900's (prior to the amendment) were never specifically repealed and are still in force.
Yada
Yada
Yada
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders