Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Another Prosperity Fund Scam "The One Peoples Public Tru

Post by notorial dissent »

ashlynne39 wrote:Does anyone know how to DO or BE?
Considering there audience, it could best be achieved by combining the DO and the BE and inhaling really really hard. At least that way they'll actually get something out o fall this, and otherwise, they won't really care.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

notorial dissent wrote:
ashlynne39 wrote:Does anyone know how to DO or BE?
Considering there audience, it could best be achieved by combining the DO and the BE and inhaling really really hard. At least that way they'll actually get something out o fall this, and otherwise, they won't really care.

NO NO NO Notorial... You have it wrong, DOing and BEing means glomming onto all the new age hippy stuff AND all the worst Conspiracy Theory stuff (they are on the Sandy Hook and Boston were faked events using paid actors bandwagon now) and trying to act all invincible and above everyone else.. THAT is DOing and BEing..

Personally I am going to BE getting new coffee that I did DO make :)
notorial dissent

I still think my solution is the best one for that crowd, at least that way they'll get something out of it.

As for me, I will stick to a fresh pot of coffee and be done with it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I just found evidence that all this talk about DO and BE can be traced back to an interesting source.

In the Handbook for Boys (revised, September 1934, 20th printing) of the Boy Scouts of America, on page 397, we see "My Eagle Scout Scoreboard", which allows a Boy Scout to record his progress towards Eagle Scout rank. On that page, near the top of the scoreboard, we find the words:

"FOR ME TO BE AND DO"

As my mother might have said, who'd a-thunk it?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Just as long as you don't tell me that a Boy Scout can get a merit badge in OPPT Marketing.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote:Just as long as you don't tell me that a Boy Scout can get a merit badge in OPPT Marketing.
You mean he CAN'T? What do I say, now, to all of the Scouts who've come to me for that badge? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

The Observer wrote:Just as long as you don't tell me that a Boy Scout can get a merit badge in OPPT Marketing.

Well, my nephew is looking for an eagle scout project........
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

ashlynne39 wrote:

Well, my nephew is looking for an eagle scout project........
There are some excellent online resources for him to use, if he needs ideas. Also, he can walk into any church, library or other public facility and probably find something which needs to be done. Military relics or museums are also excellent -- five of my troop's 10 Eagles did theirs aboard the USS Salem, a heavy cruiser moored in Quincy, MA (where our troop is located).
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:...five of my troop's 10 Eagles did theirs aboard the USS Salem, a heavy cruiser moored in Quincy, MA (where our troop is located).
Very sneaky. By doing that, you have now made them subject to admiralty law. Have you no conscience?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

The Observer wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:...five of my troop's 10 Eagles did theirs aboard the USS Salem, a heavy cruiser moored in Quincy, MA (where our troop is located).
Very sneaky. By doing that, you have now made them subject to admiralty law. Have you no conscience?
Don't worry, they can always sew gold fringe onto their uniforms.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I know several of the Eagle Scouts in this area did projects like building park benches or other small structures in one of our local parks. One of them went to the point of clearing out and building an entire small amphitheater for the Boy Scouts to use for their meetings, complete with fire pit and about 15 bench structures.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

I know I'm a broken record...but the OPPT fruitcakes have set yet another new record for jumping off the deep end. Its almost like its a competition for them every week now - "what absolutely nutter stuff can we come up with now?" Well folks, they've done it again!

This week in crazy town, the OPPT gurus are proud to announce their alliance with UN-SWISSINDO, a completely fictional group that they claim/think is actually some new age enlightened Indonesian banker who has all the worlds gold. Supposedly, this group has been emailing them and they've posted the emails - and its obvious to me they are dealing with someone either trolling them or someone is having a fantasy role-play session with them. But the enlightened Indonesian bankers as UN-SWISSINDO (this is an amalgamation of United Nations, Swiss Banks, and Indonesian bankers - its like they are trying to hard) have declared that they have been observing OPPT and that OPPT is real. Therefore, UN-SWISSINDO will now be giving the OPPT all their gold (OPPT gurus state they have 90% of the world's gold reserves!) and "ordering" all the evil bankers and corporations to stop pretending they are not foreclosed upon.

But thats not all. I haven't even hit the "totally off the deep end" part yet - the above was all just your normal flavor of crazy. The OPPT Gurus actually think that this fake group has given them "UN orders" to "command all the military forces of the world." That magically all powerful order was executed yesterday, and now one of the OPPT gurus is about to get himself into lots of trouble by emailing the Provost Marshals of all the major military forces in the world and informing them that the OPPT is now in charge and shall be from this point forward be giving the orders. You can't make up this level of insanity and stupidity.

Of course, no one bothers to ask:
- Where is the original $5/$10 billion gold every person on earth was promised?
- What happened to absolute data elevating us into a new age which was just last month?
- What about a few weeks ago when Heather declared we would all be astral light beings exchanging energy?

Apparently those "difficult questions" are being ignored and now we have a new imaginary hype train for the OPPT faithful to jump onto. And when absolutely nothing happens from this group, because its all either made up or someone role-playing with the OPPT crackpots, I'm sure it too will be brushed under the rug and we'll move on to the next thing...
LightinDarkness

If you want to listen to the text of the email the OPPT crackpot guru is sending out to the military informing them that he/the OPPT are now in charge, go to 32:45 here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPuXBRUR1nw

Its like Tim Turners Republic except more insane. I am sure ordering the military to arrest civil servants "or else" is going to go over really well with the FBI.

Of course, next week the OPPT will completely ignore that their "orders" failed OR we will be given some grand conspiracy about how The Powers That Be diabolically stopped it.
notorial dissent

Well, it's nice to know that the OPPT guru's are at least as gullible as their followers, not that it was much of a stretch to get there.

This sounds so much like the old Office of Treasure Control or whatever they were calling that was such a big thing there for a while, at least until its mastermind got tossed in jail. :snicker:

Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote:
What's a conscience? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
LightinDarkness

So, did I miss it? The armies of the world are supposed to be in control of the OPPT gurus and Heather since the all-powerful UN-SWISSINDO made up group...er, organization, issued a UN order! I must have missed it. Are we living in utopia yet?

Not much news on the OPPT front except the insanity continues. The OPPT gurus have posted this helpful "courtesy notice diagram" to show the true believers how to terrorize the people they owe money to with legal gibberish paperwork:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/138264240/CN-Invoice-Diagram

What I find most amusing about this is not the document itself, but that almost immediately the first comment from an OPPTer is:
What do you do when they laugh your invoice away (aka, do not pay) what can you do in that case?
Obviously the person asking this question doesn't get it. It is impossible for the people you owe money to not to wipe away your debts as long as you follow the magical paperwork. If they laugh at you and refuse to pay your invoice, then CLEARLY you are not DO'ING and BE'ING as an astral light being yet.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

It appears that the OPPT keeled over last month, on March 18, and has been replaced by another scam with a strange name (I Universal Value Exchange something...).

http://shiftshaper.org/freeatlast/2013/ ... r-service/

I wonder how many people were cheated when OPPT folded its tent.
LightinDarkness

fortinbras wrote:It appears that the OPPT keeled over last month, on March 18, and has been replaced by another scam with a strange name (I Universal Value Exchange something...).

http://shiftshaper.org/freeatlast/2013/ ... r-service/

I wonder how many people were cheated when OPPT folded its tent.
Yeah, I still call it the OPPT but its true the OPPT guru narrative has changed. The story is/was that the magical legal paperwork of the OPPT was simply a tool to free all humanity from the evils of having to pay the debts it owed, er, financial tyranny. Since it somehow magically did that thorough its mystical filings and magical courtesy notices, the "One Peoples Public Trust" has evolved since we are all now 4th dimension light beings BE'ING and DO'ING to pay the rent.

The "I UNIVERSAL VALUE EXCHANGE" is the new new age gibberish, wherein instead of paying cash for your groceries you simply walk up to the clerk and tell him/her that you DO who you BE and wish to exchange your ETERNAL ESSENCE for some steak and lobster. The clerk, understanding of course that everything has been foreclosed upon and that you are ETERNAL ESSENCE, will then give you whatever food you want*.

*When OPPT believers tried this and it didn't work, it isn't because the I U/V EXCHANGE is fake, you see. Its because you are not DO'ING who you BE hard enough.

By the way, even though we've been told that all slavery systems are foreclosed upon including the UCC system, Heather has filed yet another insane legal gibberish document entitled a "Statement of Reconciliation and Final Audit." Surely this time it will work...right?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The best part is the "clean desk" argument (with clip art!) - makes sense to me. After all, if I was a collector at some agency, what would I want to further my career, actual collections or a clean desk? No brainer, especially for someone with no brain! Think of this power we have over people we owe money to everywhere! Bwaaahaahaahaahaa!
"Follow the Money"
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

Heather is now claiming that everyone will get their gold/silver in some sort of Facebook type setup to access, and that you better be nice to the Gold or it won't wanna stick around and play with you....

Personally I'm trying to figure out how one can be mean to gold? :haha:
Heather:

I/UV lawful and legal structure was implemented that next week…BE’ing and DO’ing ARE the I/UV Exchange Absolute Tech….we just amped it up and Caleb made a bridge NOW technology to assist all to see, know and experience what IS that Absolute Tech….

Project XIII is launching as the I/UV tools of assistance….it combines and changes the functions formerly provided by harvesting tools such as Facebook, UCC, purported Departments of Licensing, purported banks, etc….

All in one and operates transparently and universally, not just globally, internationally or nationally….

The biggest recalibration tool of I/UV Exchange IS that each embodiment is solely responsible for their BE’ing, Value and DO’ing…all that they BE, DO, all their value, etc. is controlled solely by their Self on their IPage, transparently for all to know, engage with, and deliver by free will choice….

And, yes, their 10 Billion in gold and silver will be in their UV Ixchange account that will BE accessible through their IPage….an official announcement for the official launch is BE’ing prepared now…all launch May.

[3:14:15 AM] Heather: The gold and silver are co-partner/operators with every embodiment that respectfully chooses to co-partner/operate with the gold and silver….those who abuse it will find that the gold silver doesn’t stick around very long to play with them