Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Another Prosperity Fund Scam "The One Peoples Public Tru

Post by Deep Knight »

vkey08 wrote:Heather is now claiming that everyone will get their gold/silver in some sort of Facebook type setup to access, and that you better be nice to the Gold or it won't wanna stick around and play with you....

Personally I'm trying to figure out how one can be mean to gold? :haha:
How to be mean to gold? By not letting it have sex. Seriously.

Dove of Oneness used to talk about various ways super high interest yields were possible in a world where banks weren't allowed to charge interest on loans. One was "Medici banking" (no details), "logarithmic interest accounting" (when you add money together, it magically multiplies just like logarithms!) and "violet flame growth." Apparently if you get enough gold together in one place and give it positive "violet flame" energy (or perhaps it makes this itself if you just get it started, for some reason the details were vague), then it grows on its own. You see, gold makes violet ray energy, and violet ray energy makes gold. Simple!

Dove was called on this by believers who just didn't believe enough, and she responded that it was "just like breeding," where if you got enough gerbils in a room... Anyway, the "gold having sex" image was grist for the mill here for months.
"Follow the Money"
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

Deep Knight wrote:
vkey08 wrote:Heather is now claiming that everyone will get their gold/silver in some sort of Facebook type setup to access, and that you better be nice to the Gold or it won't wanna stick around and play with you....

Personally I'm trying to figure out how one can be mean to gold? :haha:
How to be mean to gold? By not letting it have sex. Seriously.

Thanks, now I have an over-whelming urge to watch "Goldmember"
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

KEYBOARD WARNING PLEASE!!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

vkey08 wrote:
Wasn't that the sequel to "The Bare Witch Project"? Or was that "When Harry Wet Sally"....
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

JamesVincent wrote:
vkey08 wrote:
Wasn't that the sequel to "The Bare Witch Project"? Or was that "When Harry Wet Sally"....
Nah it was an Austin Powers movie, the third one if I remember correctly. Dr Evil goes back to the 70's to get Johann Van Der Schmoot aka Goldmember and bring him back to the 2000's. All I could think of though due to the reference that DeepKnight made :D
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

OOPT cultists calling for a "flash mob" to "defend" fellow OPPTer Deryl Zeleny. Mr. Zeleny, it seems, tried the OPPT legal magic paperwork to get out of his mortgage payments. In a shocking turn of events that I am sure surprises you all, the paperwork failed to convince the police and courts that as Eternal Essence DO'ING and BE'ING, he no longer owed money on his many debts. Do not fear, though, I am sure when the courts behold the legions, er, one or two Eternal Essence Astral Light Beings in the court room...they will admit they have been foreclosed upon and then flee the court after acknowledging the almighty power of Heather's UCC statements:
URGENT FLASH MOB: UNLAWFUL FORCLOSURE ON DERYL ZELENY CONTINUES!
Captain Deryl Zeleny detained for resisting removal of possessions.

We have all been following and supporting one man campaign Deryl Zeleny has fighting against legal and financial corruption in Canada.

Apparently the system is intent on continuing the fraudulent process they are carrying out and sent a crew to remove Deryl’s possessions from the property. He refused to co-operate, the police were called and he was arrested and is being held overnight for an arraignment tomorrow.

Officers Alex Brown and Trevor MacLean stated that Deryl would be criminally charged by request of bank. They stated that Deryl is refusing to recognize “their system”. They stated that if this UN order is so important why was there not a press conference held?

If Deryl is allowed to speak openly in court, as is his right, he can answer both those questions in great detail. Will they allow him? This is a pivotal moment, Deryl needs our support. He has really put himself out there and now is the time for us to stand with him. The officers, the court – all need a dose of the energy of change that people engaged in this process can bring.

If anyone is in the area or can get there we need the peaceful strong presence of people intent on educating the system and cameras to record the event and in particular his release so we can put that on You Tube!

Courtroom A, 1:00pm at 15 Victoria Ave in Belleville, Ontario Bring your camera, your phone, support Deryl and educate the system!

For the rest of us too far away to help, you can email a message to support Deryl. The first link below has the necessary email addresses. (scroll to the end) Create a punchy subject line with Deryls name in it and a short message of support as yoiu choose, absent limits. Keep it positive and educational, include a foreclosure flyer and your declaration personal Declaration of Absolute Freedom.
That "UN Order" by the way is the magical UN order that gave control of all global military forces to the OPPT gurus. The Canadian police are understandably intrigued how such events could have happened yet they somehow missed the news conference (as did I - did anyone else see it?!).

Of course all of this should be irrelevant anyways, as according to OPPT all systems that involve you owing money have been foreclosed upon and you can now pay your debts BE'ING and DO'ING as Eternal Essence Light Beings. I am not sure how the Canadian court system and police missed that memo as well!?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LightinDarkness wrote:OOPT cultists calling for a "flash mob" to "defend" fellow OPPTer Deryl Zeleny.
I'm sorry, this just brings up the horrible spectre of Deep Knight showing up in a trench coat and nothing else.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LightinDarkness

Oh my.

:haha:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:
LightinDarkness wrote:OOPT cultists calling for a "flash mob" to "defend" fellow OPPTer Deryl Zeleny.
I'm sorry, this just brings up the horrible spectre of Deep Knight showing up in a trench coat and nothing else.
I'm a-gonna common-law sue yer butt for common-law slander! You should be ashamed to even think I would defend an OPPTer!

As for the exposing myself thing, I swear I thought it was the judge's wife, knowing nothing about his coming home early. But sometimes the best option is to grab the nearest coat, jump out the window, and take your chances, even though you might run into a troop of Girl Scouts before you could get it completely buttoned up. See, perfectly innocent.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:'m a-gonna common-law sue yer butt for common-law slander! You should be ashamed to even think I would defend an OPPTer!
Really? Promise? Let me know if a pair of common-law threats can beat a royal flush of federal mockery. I'm sure Erasmus would love to know.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LightinDarkness

I was listening to the latest OPPT weekly update and the Gurus have now created a new legal gibberish document, and "oath and bond", for:

(1) Putting current members of the military under OPPT command
and
(2) Letting people make one so they can pretend to be public officials

Gee, I am sure this is going to go over REALLY well when someone does an OPPT Oath and Bond to be a fake judge or fake police officer and then gets pulled over by the police or hauled into court. I can't possibly see this one ending well. OPPT cultists are so off into the fringe now that they are going to fall off the edge.

Read the glorious stupidity here:
http://oppt-in.com/i-uv/the-one-people-oath-and-bond/

"No, your honor, you cannot find me guilty, because I AM ETERNAL ESSENCE EMBODIED and have bonded my BE'ING into the position of being judge of this court! You are an imposter!"

I foresee lots of mental evaluations being ordered in the near future with the OPPT cultists start this.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Courtroom A, 1:00pm at 15 Victoria Ave in Belleville, Ontario Bring your camera, your phone, support Deryl and educate the system!
Please do. SovereignsGettingTased.com* is in need of new material.

(* subheading: "let the record show..Aaaargh!")
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
LightinDarkness

:haha:

One of the final callers on this weeks OPPT cult show inquired how to use a courtesy notice in order to get out of having to fit his car with a breathalyzer - he was convicted of a DUI. What I loved most about the response is that none of these idiots thought it was a bad idea at all and gleefully told him how to invoice the DMV. Good news is of course it won't work, and if anything he'll piss off the DMV enough that maybe they won't even let him drive at all, but the sheer stupidity just floored me.

I think I am going to call in next week and explain how I robbed someone and was taken to court but would like to use a courtesy notice to get out of that.
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

is this the same Daryl Zelany that is supposedly the head of Canada's Defense Forces (Captain Zeleny) that personally vetted the OPPT as being legitimate? If so why didn't the government of Canada help out their new Armed Forces Commander.. the brain has many questions...

As some know and others may not, I did a huge thread on this on another site, we went into all of this and of course predicted this would be the outcome...but so as not to beat an already dead horse.. oh wait: :beatinghorse:

There is something to be said for the blind following the clueless that are following the insane, it's a great little circle and in the end may prove out Darwin's theory of Natural Selection...

Personally, I'd rather have just paid them or refinanced than go through all of this with imaginary UN orders and DOOBEE's (I prefer other forms of enlightenment)
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

One of the other things that amazes me is the fact that they all consider a lack of response or not responding with what they demand, proof that they are right and that their statements stand as "unrebutted" the problem with that line of thinking is that they inevitably find themselves on the wrong side of the old axiom:

Ignorance is no excuse...

I wonder how many will actually have to be thrown in jail/insitutionalized before they get the point that Heather Tucci, and Caleb Skinner and Randall Hollis are off the wall..
LightinDarkness

Two hilarious OPPT cult developments:

(1) There is apparently an anti-OPPT facebook group. I dont have a facebook account so I can't tell if its a skeptic group or another conspiracy group who thinks the OPPT is some sort of grandiose conspiracy by the powers that be. In any case, they posted a letter from the Washington State Department of Licensing (the department through which Heather files all her non-sense OPPT filings):
http://oppt-in.com/heather-ann-tucci-ja ... ng-letter/

This is hilarious since it debunks Heather's UCC IS INTERNATIONAL COSMIC LAW ALL MUST OBEY AND TREMBLE BEFORE IT thesis. Heather's response? Total wacko nonsense. It doesn't even make literary sense, I mean her "response" is words put together but they don't mean anything:
Because of that letter and similar ones like it…they destroyed the remedy for the perpetuity preserved in their own systems and in issuing those letters and taking those actions they single handedly chose by their free will to render all their systems unlawful and illegal…that was a great day!!!! (music)\o/(music)(inlove)
(2) We have finally found out what the IUV value exchange is. Basically its a poorly coded facebook replacement wherein, IN ABSOLUTE LOVE AND TRANSPARENCY AS ETERNAL ESSENCE, you can DO and BE by offering your "services" for other peoples "services" - basically a skill barter. Of course since we are all ETERNAL ESSENCE everyones skill is equal, so if say a Doctor provided 1 hour of medical services they could only exchange it for 1 hour reiki energy session from a new age cultist.

This my friends is the great IUV exchange. What will happen when the OPPTers involved figure out that some services are worth more than others? Well, then they would need a common unit of currency that all agree has a set value...oh snap, back to federal reserve notes we go. Not to mention this was not at all what was promised. The OPPT believers were absolutely promised theyd all be billionaires by Heather and be able buy whatever they want. What happens when they dont want to work in the IUV? After all, they are ETERNAL ESSENCE EMBODIED and maybe they are to busy DO'ING and BE'ING to actually provide any skill based work!
Last edited by LightinDarkness on Sat May 04, 2013 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LightinDarkness

Well it looks like the Anti-OPPT group are a ALSO a bunch of new age wackos, its just those wackos think that the OPPT is a elaborately designed ruse to trick us all that weve all become Eternal Essence Light Beings when really still being enslaved by the Powers That Be.

I love it in the asylum patients have civil wars like this.
thunter

Post by thunter »

Caleb's specialty is Customer Relations Management software, specifically Microsoft Dynamics. Apparently he is hacking the CRM to use it as his "Now Tech" magic IUV system. Heather did say that the $10 billion in gold would be available on everyone's "Ipage" at the projectxiii.com website (which is now a domain parked at GoDaddy.)

After following this thing for several months, my conclusion is that Heather is insane, and writing checks Caleb can't cash.
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

LightinDarkness wrote:Well it looks like the Anti-OPPT group are a ALSO a bunch of new age wackos, its just those wackos think that the OPPT is a elaborately designed ruse to trick us all that weve all become Eternal Essence Light Beings when really still being enslaved by the Powers That Be.

I love it in the asylum patients have civil wars like this.

They may be whackos as well, but i've noticed something, they picked apart Heather faster than even I could with all the available resources I had at the time I started following this, so they did do that much of a service.

As to the Project 13 thing.

Bartering for time/services is nothing new, we've all been doing it for ages, sometimes just to help someone out that is falling short on funds etc, nothing major, but to say it's some new idea and new way of doing things and that she came up with it all, just bodes of Napoleanic complex... I sincerely think that Heather thinks she is the new ruler of the world, forgetting the fact that the rules of the UCC that she clings to as divine law, prevent her filings from even having any say at all, they call them.... FRIVOLOUS FILINGS... she seems to continue to ignore that fact and demands rebuttal, well no-one has to rebut that which wasn't legit to begin with do they?
LightinDarkness

There is now a "OPPT Success" facebook page where the True Believers share their courtesy notice "successes" - as usual, whats happening is they send out these notices and they either get ignored or something else happens unrelated to the notice (like a debt collector messes up in court and thus the case gets dismissed). But the success stories page shows just how dangerous this stuff is - it isn't just idiots sending mindless legal gibberish. Here is one posted "success" to demonstrate what I mean:
I thought I would repost this story from another page:
Yesterday, I sat with a dear friend who had become so fearful and despondent over bill collectors and money drama that she tried to suicide. I had told her about OPPT, but she hadn't really taken on board how it could change her life. So, I told her to gather the ones that were making her life miserable, and I printed out a bunch of CNs, and together, we filled them out. I had her read the first one out loud.
It was such a joy to watch her move from fear and hopelessness into the realization that those things would never again make her afraid, and from there into Absolute Empowerment. She was giggling and laughing as the implications of how the CNs cover ALL the bases sunk in.
For me, THAT is Magic!
This infuriates me. You have a suicidal friend and instead of helping them with real ways to get out of their debt (consolidation loans, bankruptcy, etc.) YOU JUST CONVINCED THEM TO PLACE THEIR HOPE INTO LEGAL BULLS**T NOTICES. And what do you think is going to happen when this persons creditors ignore the notices and the bills keep on coming? Beyond selling courtesy notices as a cure-all to suicidal people who will only spiral into more depression when the courtesy notices fail, there are also gems like this:
I was the proud sleepy "owner" of a Walmart credit card and I decided, after maxing it out, to stop paying it in January of this year.
After two only a month and a bit, at the beginning of March I received a signed :) Notice asking for... what else? ... $$$
This was the signal for a Courtesy Notice for the guy that sent me the notice from their collection department.
Ah yes, Eternal Light Beings of Love - purposefully running up cards they have absolutely no intention of paying.