Cryer---does he have to pay?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

How long before there might be charges of impeding and obstructing? Or, an injunction against Truth Attack?

Or, is it the consensus of those in the know that civil procedures will ensue first? My guess is the latter.
John J. Bulten

Post by John J. Bulten »

ASITStands wrote:How long before there might be charges of impeding and obstructing? Or, an injunction against Truth Attack?

Or, is it the consensus of those in the know that civil procedures will ensue first? My guess is the latter.
Cryer thinks TruthAttack is essentially unenjoinable and invincible on First Amendment grounds. I lost the last argument I had with him (I was bearish on his acquittal) so am not joining this one.

He also doesn't sell anything (contributions are always accepted) so I don't know how impeding and obstructing would stick. Rather they will pursue an NOD based on his admissions in court. He has the info he needs to mount a CtC defense, but does not appear likely to do so.
jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve

Post by jg »

John J. Bulten wrote:He has the info he needs to mount a CtC defense, but does not appear likely to do so.
Given the track record of CtC there is no reason to do so.

Is there some source where one can find out what constitutes " a CtC defense"; or is that just persistently asserting that the monies received are not subject to income tax because I say so (due to some imaginary prerequisite frivolity of "privilege", "taxable activity", etc.) ?
“Where there is an income tax, the just man will pay more and the unjust less on the same amount of income.” — Plato
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

jg wrote:Is there some source where one can find out what constitutes " a CtC defense"?
Well, sure.

Unfortunately, though, it's not that funny. Or make as much sense.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

Hey Third Time, how's it going with your employee, by the way? Has he filled out your forms?