Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

thunter
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Another Prosperity Fund Scam "The One Peoples Public Tru

Post by thunter »

So, this was posted today one of the blogs that talk about OPPT or whatever it is currently called, explaining Project XIII.

"3. RE Caleb’s Project XIII – It will be a combined 4D and maybe some 5D technology existing OUTSIDE OF the current internet . . . with Absent Limitations . . . and Caleb & all his tech support are being protected by the 5D or higher beings here to make certain humanity makes this shift. It sounds like there will be a handset sent (outside of 3D ways?) to each of us connected to our own unique frequency signatures to use, free of being hijacked completely!"
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

thunter wrote:So, this was posted today one of the blogs that talk about OPPT or whatever it is currently called, explaining Project XIII.

"3. RE Caleb’s Project XIII – It will be a combined 4D and maybe some 5D technology existing OUTSIDE OF the current internet . . . with Absent Limitations . . . and Caleb & all his tech support are being protected by the 5D or higher beings here to make certain humanity makes this shift. It sounds like there will be a handset sent (outside of 3D ways?) to each of us connected to our own unique frequency signatures to use, free of being hijacked completely!"

Sounds like they've been hitting the DooBEEE's a little hard over the weekend...

Let it be said now and forever in absolute harmony with the almighty coffee gods that I will state once and for all eternally embodied as me that I am NOT going to participate in Project 13, as 13 is an unlucky number.........

Let's hope that works about as well as heatherSpeak(tm, pat pend)
thunter

Post by thunter »

Well, Caleb seems like a simple guy trying to get the IRS to pay his bills.

http://ronmamita.files.wordpress.com/20 ... 119645.pdf

Heather just keeps getting wackier, though.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

^ Well then Caleb knows, since that was filed in 2011, that the UCC legal gibberish doesn't work by now - his taxes wouldn't have been magically paid, no money magically turned up into his bank account. But yet hes still pushing this delusion - so hes either (1) hoping to get cash out of the OPPT believers some how or (2) has gone totally mentally unhinged (there is no other way to explain away such a denial of reality IMO). Not sure which at this point.

Meanwhile, the insanity train continues in the weekly OPPT calls. My favorite part this week was a guy they've had calling in every week who is truly a "believer." Hes stopped paying all his bills, is getting foreclosed on, sued by his CC companies, etc. He courtesy notices all of them and of course nothing happens, but he still believes OPPT is real. But it gets better - hes been harassing the staff at the local BB&T (a large regional bank). He went in a few weeks ago to meet with a "vice president" (as we all know half the manager staff in banks are labeled as VPs) who he thought he converted because she politely listened to his insane OPPT speech. Then he sets up a meeting with the actual branch manager, who doesn't play along - the branch manager tells him its "completely nonsense" and "the UCC filings aren't some sort of legal magic and this isn't worth the paper its written on" and "we see stuff like this all the time."

But what does our brave believer do? . He informs the branch manager that he will be giving her his "terms and conditions" and that from now on whenever he writes a check, he excepts BB&T to "monetize" it using his ETERNAL ESSENCE and pay it regardless of his account balance (in other words, just give him free money." The branch manager's response? "No. Your not getting something for nothing."

And what does he conclude from all this? That of course they are all lying. The idiot will now be "invoicing" them.

:haha: :brickwall:
LightinDarkness

Looks like Dear Leader Heather was smoking a join this morning and decided to bless us with her wisdom by telling us about ENFORCEMENT. Since you know, thats the thing all the OPPT believers are waiting for: when will they get $10 billion gold, and when will those nasty people who they have borrowed money from who keep demanding to be paid back realize they are foreclosed upon? Behold the..umm...wisdom...from Heather's BE'ING :
[3:24:20 AM] Heather:

The topic of enforcement always rears its head at a moment of “shake out”/”visibility”…Absolute Transparency…so I DO NOW give more data as we arrive to Absolute Context and Knowledge of what IS:

[5/6/2013 7:31:42 PM]
Heather: Enforcement. Hhhmmmm. Training and programming was excellently done..and I give Absolute Gratitude for the DO’ing of every embodiment so that these experiences are in eternal essence conscious…DONE so that it is experienced and informed choices can BE DONE in all moments of NOW after the finale

What is enforcement? That is perhaps the best place to start…to know what each considers “enforcement”.

EN FORCE? IN FORCE? I DO begin the DE-CODE of the illusion of ENFORCE’ment… TO RECONCILE the programming/training of the ILLUSION of preset conditions and expectation, also known as ENFORCE’ment so that all may KNOW ABSOLUTE TRUTH what IS, and BE visible all along and is DONE….INFORCE’ment.

Inforcement has been happening ALL along…just not the way any embodiment expected it because it was hidden by design…for the experience…many do not see enforcement, because what is happening is inforcement… but they sense inforcement more and more each moment of NOW. All embodiments in eternal essence’s universe then DO KNOW what they saw and experienced and heard all these recent moments was in Absolute Truth Inforcement…and that it was visible EVERY MOMENT.

Because many embodiments were taught the former systems’ enforcement and how it is to be seen, experienced and known, many embodiments were previously unable to know, see or sense inforcement. However, those at the top of those former systems, who controlled those former systems, know inforcement and know that inforcement IS happening…and that all the inforcement has been and IS visible all this time…

THAT IS WHAT MAKES THEM NERVOUS…THAT ALL DO KNOW, SEE and CONSCIOUSLY DO INFORCEMENT…THAT IS WHAT THEY FEAR…and I DO put that inforcement into Absolute Context NOW in these final moments of the finale for all to know, see and experience…if they choose by their free will to DO…WITH ABSOLUTE LOVE, GRATITUDE and PEACE.

Just because one can not visualize Absolute Inforcement, or comprehend the Absolute Context of what IS visibly happening…does not mean it does not exist or is not happening…the data is here…when has something else existed and been enforced that no one could see or sense..and when they could finally sense it they still could not see it and when they could see it they could not comprehend it or know the mechaniations of it, but they knew they were experiencing it? …How about we use something familiar to many?:

The former slavery systems were existing and enforced before any one saw them visibly or sensed them…even when sensed they were not seen…and when seen they were not known in Absolute Context….and every moment, of existence and enforcement, those who were in control PAID ALL ENERGY to make them not visible, not sensed, not known…yet enforced…they knew embodiments were awakening when the former systems could be sensed…they knew they were sensed by the thoughts, words and actions of the embodiments…they also knew that sensing can lead to seeing and that seeing can evolve to knowing….and that knowing can evolve to DO’ing, well, what has been and IS happening NOW ;) (heart).

BE’ing and DO’ing are Absolute IMPowerment ….that is a part of Inforcement….thanks to the DO’ing of embodiments like you, and many, many others, since the experiment/experience began, all that IS, BE made visible to see, know and then to experience as chosen by free will choice.

I thank you for confirming the current vulnerabilities and concerns of you,and those you work with…I honor, love and respect you all….and I unconditionally give absolute love, peace and gratitude for you BE’ing and DO’ing what you BE…

Please continue to sense, experience, and know as it resonates within
INFORCE, BABY, INFORCE!
So you see, INforcement is happening as Heather channels her ABSOLUTE LOVE and BE'ING into the evil cabal, you all were just not on the right astral new age plan to sense it. But no worries, because while you were all not enlightened enough to sense Heather's great power and the trembling of the world's governments and corporations before her, she has been channeling her ABSOLUTE DATA and INforcing for us. You want actual proof, you say, like a press conference of the military pledging their support to the OPPT? Well thats just 3 dimension thinking. Were on 5 dimension thinking now!

My question: Heather was either high as a kite when she wrote that or has become mentally unhinged (more so than she was to begin with)...any bets on which it is? I guess thats the fun of OPPT - you can't really tell the difference these days.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'll take "more so than she was to begin with" for $1000 please.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:I'll take "more so than she was to begin with" for $1000 please.
I'll go for "what she's on now interferes with what she was on previously, so she stopped taking the old stuff" for $100
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

Arthur, I like your take on it, how about we split the difference and say she is mixing the new stuff with the old?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

OPPT believers continue to hilariously walk into (fully functioning, non-foreclosed) government offices and inform everyone that they've been foreclosed upon - one of them took one of the OPPT "foreclosure flyers" to the Minnesota attorney generals office and recorded his interactions. Its only 7 minutes and worth a listen for the hilarity:
http://ge.tt/65ImF7g/v/0?c

Of course, OPPT is making it out like this is a big deal because staff at the attorney general's office told him they would forward it to the AG. They don't seem to get that its the duty of the attorney general's staff to respond to every citizen complaint no matter how bonkers it is, its kind of their job. You can tell the staff in the audio were unfailingly polite but concerned the guy was nuts and trying to ascertain his motives as they kept asking him whether he was a member of the OPPT and whether he wrote the "memo." The OPPT notice will of course go into the crazy file with all the other insane legal documents I'm sure they've received over the years.

This particular guy (named Chase) apparently has enough time is going around setting up meeting with bank managers and passing out the OPPT propaganda. Apparently he dropped out of college after 1 semester after he learned the "truth" of the almighty power of the UCC. Before this "victory" the OPPT was celebrating because he had a meeting with some bank manager who asked him what he wanted her to do with the flyer and she said shed put it in the employee break room. They thought this was just the neatest thing ever - now all the employees will know they are foreclosed upon! I'm sure all those employees are getting a laugh at the stark raving mad statements on the flyer every day at lunch now.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

LightinDarkness wrote:Of course, OPPT is making it out like this is a big deal because staff at the attorney general's office told him they would forward it to the AG.
What they don't understand . . . man, that would fill a book the size of War and Peace. So amongst the things they don't understand is that there is a large garbage pail in a back office labelled "The AG", just for people like this.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

wserra wrote:
LightinDarkness wrote:Of course, OPPT is making it out like this is a big deal because staff at the attorney general's office told him they would forward it to the AG.
What they don't understand . . . man, that would fill a book the size of War and Peace. So amongst the things they don't understand is that there is a large garbage pail in a back office labelled "The AG", just for people like this.
Maybe he means Associated Grocers. There was a food pantry operator a few years ago who thought the guy from AG was the state's Attorney General. Honest mistake, I suppose. The guy from Associated Grocers showed up to the meeting...and the Attorney General wasn't even invited. 'avvvve 'nuthr drnk 'uneeeee.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I get a "malicious website" warning from this link, which I don't even get from Orly Taitz's malware-infested site. Too bad, I actually was looking forward to listening.

Let's say for the purposes of discussion that what these idiots are saying is real - why would the "powers that be" decide to go along with their "law" without them having some way of enforcing it? I supposed in the OPPT mind the bad guys will figure the jig is up and just leave, but let's say further they simply decide to ignore the OPPT materials. Who makes them?

Someone on one of these calls (not me, I'm willing to listen to 7 minutes after the fact, but otherwise the torture is too great) should insist they get their own "police force" together. Specify that it needs to be heavily armed, tanks woud be good, fighter jets better, because they'll have to take on the corrupt government. No doubt they'll be tripping over each other to volunteer...
"Follow the Money"
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

Deep Knight wrote:I get a "malicious website" warning from this link, which I don't even get from Orly Taitz's malware-infested site. Too bad, I actually was looking forward to listening.

Let's say for the purposes of discussion that what these idiots are saying is real - why would the "powers that be" decide to go along with their "law" without them having some way of enforcing it? I supposed in the OPPT mind the bad guys will figure the jig is up and just leave, but let's say further they simply decide to ignore the OPPT materials. Who makes them?

Someone on one of these calls (not me, I'm willing to listen to 7 minutes after the fact, but otherwise the torture is too great) should insist they get their own "police force" together. Specify that it needs to be heavily armed, tanks woud be good, fighter jets better, because they'll have to take on the corrupt government. No doubt they'll be tripping over each other to volunteer...

They have actually touched upon "enforcement" or "inforcement" as Heather calls it, and they seem to think that the UN is going to instruct the military and the police to enforce the will of the collective OPPT'ers and overthrow all governments and arrest the "bad guys"

Something like the road to the Wizard of Oz....
notorial dissent

Like the UN is going to give a rat's netherregions what they think or want, much less has the authority to do much more than order coffee and donuts as it is.
LightinDarkness

We have yet another stunning OPPT success story this week - someone got put in jail for a year over speeding because he began the "your foreclosed upon dance" from the ticketing process to the court room. Hes refusing to sign anything which of course is just making it worse. His friend called in to wonder how this could happen, the government being foreclosed upon and all that.

The OPPT gurus answer? Well...clearly they know hes right. Them told him to sign the stuff they want him to sign to get out early, just make sure hes uses "without prejudice", OR put "V.C." in front of his name, or put "..." after his name (first time I've seen the later 2 legal magic phrases..who knew an ellipses got you out of your contract!). If that doesn't work they are going to organize a OPPT flash mob to barrage them with the legal gibberish courtesy notices. I am sure THAT will work!

:brickwall:
LightinDarkness

By the way, this really has become a dinar-esque scam with the constant predictions of "big event" will happen "tomorrow". Every week the OPPT gurus tell us that Absolute Data and $10 billion gold will be coming...next week. And every week the police, court system, world governments, etc. collaborate to suppress it. And the true believers keep on believing...
thunter

Post by thunter »

Well, from the OPPT-In facebook page, it seems that they are moving on. No more mention of Heather or "ProjectXIII," they are apparently declaring themselves having won, got their freedom, and moving on with a new name focusing on New Age stuff. "I-UV" blog and I-UV facebook page coming soon to a browser near you.
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

LightinDarkness wrote:By the way, this really has become a dinar-esque scam with the constant predictions of "big event" will happen "tomorrow". Every week the OPPT gurus tell us that Absolute Data and $10 billion gold will be coming...next week. And every week the police, court system, world governments, etc. collaborate to suppress it. And the true believers keep on believing...

Personally I love the OPPT-IN (now I-UV page) description:

People are BEing and DOing at the speed of Heart and there is new Data being revealed in each moment of Now.

It just evokes such calm and wonderful gibberish, the likes of which haven't been seen since Gabby Johnston in Blazing Saddles..... :snicker:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Remember Ira Johnson from Rock Ridge, er, Ira Goodman from Eureka Springs?

EUREKA SPRINGS -- On Wednesday, March 13, local resident Ira Goodman was stopped for speeding, going 31 mph in a 15 mph zone, by Eureka Springs Police Officer Shannon Hill. He was issued a citation.

But he's not worried.

He's not going to pay it, and furthermore, as of March 18, he said he no longer owes money on his student loan, as his debt was cancelled, and he's busy discharging other financial obligations, such as his electric bill.

Goodman maintains that all branches of government and their agencies, as well as corporations all over the world, have been foreclosed on and no longer have any power over the people, including any institutions to which people are indebted. All that has gone away.

Goodman refused to sign his speeding ticket, wrote the words "under duress" on the signature line and later hand-delivered "courtesy notices" to the police department, specifically Police Chief Earl Hyatt and Officer Hill, as well as Judge Tim Parker, that explain that they have unlimited personal liability for their actions, that Goodman does not give consent to any actions against his "secured BE'ing" and they are ordered to cease and desist all action against him. If they don't, he will send them, per each future contact, invoices for amounts from 5,000 up to 10,000 troy ounces of 99.9 percent pure silver, which he said is the people's "real money," instead of the paper "play" money printed by the government.

In fact, he said he did just that after Officer Hill entered his property on March 20 to deliver a summons to court. Goodman was not at home at the time, and another person living on the property refused to accept the notice, so Hill left it in Goodman's mailbox, Goodman said.

Goodman said that action "serves as acceptance by Hyatt, Hill and Parker to the Terms and Conditions attached to the Courtesy Notices."

The following day, Goodman sent each of them invoices in the amount of 6,000 troy ounces of silver.

He said he was not going to appear in court and later said he was never served with a summons and further, that it is illegal by federal law for anyone except a postal carrier to leave anything in a mailbox.

He said he has also served notices to the Department of Workforce Services over unemployment benefits, a notice to Sallie May about his student loan, and notices to officers of the court in Pea Ridge where he received another speeding ticket.

He is also working on canceling other financial obligations, such as his electric bill.

"He is one of these types of people who does not believe that the government has authority over him," said Hyatt by phone on March 15. "He does not believe he is subject to the laws. We call them 'sovereign citizens.' They don't recognize the banks, the government, all that kind of stuff."

Goodman is acting on the premises of a movement called the "One People's Public Trust 1776" which contends that in December 2012 it "foreclosed on all governments and banks, removed the financial elite's power, returning all wealth and gold back to its rightful owners, the people."

And on March 18, OPPT filed actions which they claim have now cancelled all debt.

Goodman says he called Sallie May about his student loan that day, and claims they told him his debt was cancelled as a result of these OPPT filings. He said he did not ask for documentation confirming that, but he will.

According to its website, OPPT was started by three trustees, Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf, an alleged former international banking lawyer; Caleb Paul Skinner; and Hollis Randall Hillner.

In her career, Tucci-Jarraf said she saw fraud everywhere: "corrupt government corporations in bed with banks and the world's powerful financial elite."

OPPT claims the Declaration of Independence and original Constitution were usurped when the U.S. government was corporatized and the Federal Reserve system was established, and citizens became enslaved as collateral. When corporations took over and deliberately crashed the stock market, causing the Great Depression, governments were forced into debt, and the "slavery by debt" system was entrenched.

The OPPT used the little-known and little-understood Uniform Commercial Code to file its foreclosures, allegedly freeing everyone from debt and being subject to rules and laws, it explains on its website. It provides templates for people to give notice to corporations, banks and governments, informing them they no longer have power or legal authority to collect debts and that any so-called debts can be paid by money set aside after each individual's birth certificate created a fictional "strawman" which the corporations hold as collateral.

Goodman said these foreclosures apply even to his speeding ticket.

"When you get a ticket, it's an offer for a contract and falls under contract law," he said. "It's like buying an automobile. You have three days to turn around and say, 'This does not work for me.' It's the same with a traffic ticket. You have three days to bring it in and say 'refused for cause.'"

The police, acting under the authority of the city, are in effect disbanded, he says, because the City of Eureka Springs was incorporated, and the corporations no longer exist.

"They are acting as fictional governments," he said. "They are not true governments. Under the Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights we are the sovereigns, we are the rulers, and the government is beneath us. That whole thing was flipped because of the series of bankruptcies the country went through."

Goodman said the whole premise of everyone acting as individuals is that when human beings are not put in positions of emotional distress created by fear and greed, they will act with love and goodwill toward each other and work out their problems between themselves without Big Brother intervening.

"We are in a different time. The planet and the people are evolving right now. The old consciousness is ending, and now we are moving into a new consciousness of love," he said.

He said rules such as speed limits are arbitrary and "meant to control us."

"The excuse they give is they are going to protect us from ourselves."

Goodman said he has no hard feelings toward Hyatt or Hill.

"I think they are great guys, and this is nothing personal about them," he said. "We have to get over this fiction.... Since the agency has been foreclosed, that fiction no longer exists."

Hyatt doesn't quite see it that way and had an entirely different reaction upon receiving an invoice for silver coins.

He laughed.

"I can't predict the future, but if someone does not pay and fails to appear in court, then their driver's license is suspended and a warrant is issued for their arrest and they go to county jail," he said.

He said others claiming to be sovereign citizens have paid and/or served time.

"The law is the law; everybody has to follow it," Hyatt said. "Mr. Goodman refused to sign the ticket. Shannon could have arrested him at that point but didn't because he's a local resident."

Hyatt said he is not familiar specifically with OPPT, but this was not the department's first "go-around with this type of person."

"Quite frankly, it's kind of entertaining," he said.

Goodman's court date is set for Friday, May 3.

"If he doesn't show, a warrant will be issued for his arrest," Hyatt said.

Must have been a lot of fireworks in that court, no doubt the judge and DA were devistated by the UCC filings, eh?

Goodman relents, pays tickets, does service
Friday, May 3, 2013

By Kathryn Lucariello, Carroll County News

EUREKA SPRINGS -- Ira Goodman, the Eureka Springs resident who joined a movement of sovereign citizens claiming to have foreclosed on all governments and corporations and freeing everyone from their control (Carroll County News, March 26, 2013), has paid his speeding tickets and done community service.

Goodman was issued a ticket March 13 in Eureka Springs for speeding on Benton Street and also had another speeding ticket from Pea Ridge.

He sent notices to police departments and the courts, as well as Workforce Services about his unemployment and Sallie May about his student loan, saying that he did not recognize their authority to collect debts or fines on him.

His Eureka speeding ticket was due to be heard on May 3, but Goodman said Tuesday he pled guilty on the Eureka ticket and did community service. In Pea Ridge, he had a trial and got a chance to confront the accusing officer.

"I was found guilty and paid the fine," he said.

He said the reason he took the actions of writing notices and informing the authorities of his sovereignty was "to see for myself that the key role of the police who are giving moving violation tickets is not for the protection of the citizenry but for making money. Otherwise, police would not be giving out tickets in the same spot day after day."

He acknowledged that officers are "just ordinary people who are taking orders from those above them" but that they are "misguided into acting as they do in order to feed their families and have a roof over their heads."

He said the speed limit should be changed on Benton Street to a more reasonable limit or the police should patrol other streets.

Goodman said his defiance of the government was done after guidance received through prayer, during which he was repeatedly told the continue.

After his story came out in the local papers, he then was guided to "cease."

"The point of the story was to raise everyone's conscious awareness that the world is changing, that we are all equal and that we no longer need to be manipulated by people like ourselves claiming authority over us," Goodman said. "This is part of the big change that is coming in our world. I was just the messenger to help awaken all Beings in our communities to the changes that are visible to some and will be visible to everyone around the world very shortly."

Very shortly...
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

This week's propaganda show had some of our OPPT gurus together in Morocco, which means as I always expected the multiple calls for donations over these past few months to support peoples BEING and DOING in all these failed court cases seems to have found its way to the pockets of the gurus. These are NOT people who would otherwise have the means to travel, most of them quit their jobs to become OPPT gurus months ago and are on public assistance.

Interesting that you know they all had to have a passport to get into the country too, yet as usual none of the OPPT believers questions why the gurus are having to use things like passports (part of the slavery system) when all governments have been foreclosed on.

Also, Project 13? Its going to have a monthly fee attached to it. How can that be? I thought Heather had all the world's gold - why do they need those fake fiat notes for their system of DO'ING and BE'ING? One of the True Believers called in to ask just that and was informed that Project 13 is a "commercial product" (!) but don't worry it'll all be worth the fee. How is that? Because you see, currently when you use things like facebook and skype the cabal is harvesting your energy, but Project 13 since it is made by Eternal Essence Embodied Without Limits won't harvest your energy. :haha: They completely dodged the question, of course.