Stija on Stija

stija

Re: Stija on Stija

Post by stija »

Here:

From 8USC 1101
(23) The term “naturalization” means the conferring of nationality of a state upon a person after birth, by any means whatsoever.
Falsehood deleted AK

Falsehood deleted AK

Can you show me where Stija became a citizen of the United States upon his naturalization?
If you can't then please stop posting propaganda that is NEITHER FACTUAL NOR SUPPORTED by legal evidence.
Stija loves using your own rules against you.
Falsehood deleted AK
Falsehood deleted AK.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

stija wrote:Here:

From 8USC 1101
(23) The term “naturalization” means the conferring of nationality of a state upon a person after birth, by any means whatsoever.
Where does it involve citizenship which involves a component of first amendment protected political affiliation with a state - the people as a political constituents?

You guys are clueless in YOUR OWN COUNTRY.

You show me where Stija became a citizen of the United States upon his naturalization?

The first sentence of the 14th Amendment.

If you can't then please stop posting propaganda that is not factual or supported by legal evidence.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
stija

Post by stija »

personal attack deleted AK

I AM A 14TH AMENDMENT CITIZEN OF THE STATE I LIVE IN AND THE UNITED STATES.

Now can you show me where in federal statutes does it say that i am a citizen of the United States as a result of being naturalized in America.
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

stija wrote:@pottapaugh retarded kid who can't understand what i write....

Now can you show me where in federal statutes does it say that i am a citizen of the United States as a result of being naturalized in America.
Because you specifically applied for it?
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

stija wrote:@pottapaugh retarded kid who can't understand what i write....

Since the Constitution is the supreme law of the land, I will repeat: the first sentence of the 14th Amendment: All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

Any law or regulation to the contrary is unconstitutional and void.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
stija

Post by stija »

@obadiah,

No. Because the Constitution says so.

Which federal statute says that i am a citizen of the United States by becoming naturalized in the United States of America obadiah?

There is no conflict between any law and the U.S. Constitution. There's no saving you pottapaug....
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

stija wrote:@obadiah,

Which federal statute says that i am a citizen of the United States by becoming naturalized in the United States of America obadiah?

There is no conflict between any law and the U.S. Constitution. There's no saving you pottapaug....
There you go again -- making a false distinction between a "citizen of the United States" and what you become when you are naturalized in the United States of America. If you disagree, show me a case which proves otherwise.
stija

Post by stija »

There you go again -- making a false distinction between a "citizen of the United States" and what you become when you are naturalized in the United States of America. If you disagree, show me a case which proves otherwise.
Hmmm...

8USC 1101
Will you shut up now, or alternatively, show me where i become a United States citizen by being naturalized?
Last edited by stija on Fri May 17, 2013 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

stija wrote:@obadiah,

Yes. The gov does not randomly pick people and say "You're naturalized". YOU have to fill out forms and swear to it. You didn't do that? Hmmmmm. What do you think naturalization does?
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
stija

Post by stija »

Yes. The gov does not randomly pick people and say "You're naturalized". YOU have to fill out forms and swear to it. You didn't do that? Hmmmmm. What do you think naturalization does?
8USC 1101
I know what it does. Do you?

WILL ANYONE SHOW ME WHERE ONE BECOMES A CITIZEN OF UNITED STATES UPON NATURALIZATION?
Falsehood deleted AK
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

stija wrote:
8USC 1101
I know what it does. Do you?

WILL ANYONE SHOW ME WHERE ONE BECOMES A CITIZEN OF UNITED STATES UPON NATURALIZATION?
If you can't then STOP POSTING PROPAGANDA AND LIES THAT ARE NOT FACTUAL OR SUPPORTED BY LEGAL EVIDENCE FROM FEDERAL LAWS.
Yes -- 14th Amendment, first sentence.
stija

Post by stija »

I AM A 14TH AMENDMENT CITIZEN OF ARIZONA AND THE UNITED STATES?

WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT IN FEDERAL LAW????

C'mon prof....you can do it. Show me or swallow your ego and admit you're wrong. You won't die and it doesn't hurt much. I lost to LPC 3-0 and i'm still here.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

stija wrote:
I AM A 14TH AMENDMENT CITIZEN OF ARIZONA AND THE UNITED STATES?

WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT IN FEDERAL LAW????
14th Amendment, first sentence. The Constitution is the supreme LAW of the land (Article VI, Section 2), and the judges in every state are bound by that law, no matter what any state law may say.
stija

Post by stija »

14th Amendment, first sentence. The Constitution is the supreme LAW of the land (Article VI, Section 2), and the judges in every state are bound by that law, no matter what any state law may say.
My whole argument is Falsehood deleted AK.

I choose not to do that. I enter as a citizen of Arizona either in div of citizenship in equity or federal question to challenge a law. I don't accept a federal statutory privileged status whose domicile is not Arizona according to court rules that you DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

Deleted due to brazan denial that US Constitution in the law of the land AK
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

stija wrote:
My whole argument you idiot is that you enter court under a federal statute as a United States citizen, instead of Utah citizen, thus you elected your domicile as 1:8:17 and 4:3:2 and FRCP 17(b) made you a federal resident subject to your legislature which is Congress.
Then your argument is gibberish. You can't choose which citizenship to act under when you enter a court. You are what you are.
stija wrote:I choose not to do that.
You can also choose to flap your wings and fly like a bird, but that doesn't mean you're going to leave the ground.
stija wrote:I enter as a citizen of Arizona either in div of citizenship in equity or federal question to challenge a law. I don't accept a federal statutory privileged status whose domicile is not Arizona according to court rules that you DO NOT UNDERSTAND.
You're right, I don't understand gibberish.

Can you point to any document anywhere, produced at any time by anyone who didn't later go to jail or was enjoined or sanctioned, that it any way supports what you claim?

Otherwise, you're just making crap up.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

stija wrote:...

Bottom line is that i would NEVER enter a franchise federal court to argue my rights. ...
This gibberish is the bottom line?
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Stija has continued his baseless claims that he is aware of an interpretation if the US tax code which exempts him from liability.
DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME.

Sitja claims (without any form of proof or substantiation) to not pay any income taxes.

If his income is above the legal threshhold for filing, the IRS computerized matching progrm will eventually catch up with him. At that point assessment and collection procedures will begin.

Sitja will have to pay all the back taxes plus interest and penalties and could possibly end up in prison.

He will, of course, claim that all of the above is not true. He will not be able to actually refute a single word of it based on any legal argument.

Stija is not a good role model.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
stija

Post by stija »

are you suggesting that a taxpayer in tax court has constitutional rights? you gotta be kidding yourself. in such court only rights extended by statute apply and according to the strict regulation by the treasury....

are you saying that an action for copyright infringement is not a statutory action?

What about diversity of citizenship? whats diverse if we are all equal.

please listen carefully to what i am suggesting it is pretty simple and confirmed by the court i quoted in these thread.

before the 14th amendment only state domiciliaries could be naturalized and be extended citizeship. 14 added another citizen of the united states to the existing citizens of the states and equalized the footing so it is irrelevant if you are a citizen of virginia or us or alabama, same constitutional privileges extended.

wait wait are you seriously comparing a constitutional court to a statutory court or franchise court where before you can litigate you have to self assess and pay hahahahaha wow

i dont know what to say or how to reach accross and tell you you what i am tring to tell you...

do you want me to quote how invoking constitutional rights in tax court does not matter?
in statutory court?
your own cases convicting innocent americans who do not understand what is happening and why....
tax protesters....
sad....

whats my claim again? i dont recognize the courts i claim to have created through my representatives? just look back at what ive been saying. i got better things to do.

Then your argument is gibberish. You can't choose which citizenship to act under when you
enter a court. You are what you are.
Mrs. Macomber, a citizen and resident of New York, was, in the year 1916
In view of these rules it is held that ‘citizen‘ means ‘citizen of the United States‘, and not person generally, nor citizen of a State; and that the ‘rights and privileges secured by the Constitution or laws of the United States‘ means those specially and validly secured thereby. Thus limited, this section has been enforced as constitutional
i am just repeating what men smarter than me are telling me....and im getting away with it.....but you cannot even come close to understanding the full simplicity of it because you are presumptuous and dont even listen.

citizenship is totally irrelevant to income taxation therefore lets not continue this one ok? there are obviously many citizens......actions in diversity.....

and i am NOT QUOTING macomber because she didnt pay but only because she was a citizen taxpayer......so i know i can be a taxpayer......i can be anything i want i proved it to you........can you......do you wanna go to china and hold hands now and make up? cmon it will be perfect for a long chat to explaint it to ya lol
stija

Post by stija »

you deleted when i said i am a citizen of arizona in federal court but when macomber says she is a new york citizen and resident that is ok?

and she is a citizen of new york and a taxpayer at the same time hahahahahah you guys are sad.....state citizens do not exist you are right....its a big joke from the courts

14th amendment is real but diversity of citizenship a joke....

how do you not see how bad you are twisting things to something which evidence exists and shows proof of.
stija

Post by stija »

AndyK wrote:Stija has continued his baseless claims that he is aware of an interpretation if the US tax code which exempts him from liability.
DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME.

Sitja claims (without any form of proof or substantiation) to not pay any income taxes.

If his income is above the legal threshhold for filing, the IRS computerized matching progrm will eventually catch up with him. At that point assessment and collection procedures will begin.

Sitja will have to pay all the back taxes plus interest and penalties and could possibly end up in prison.

He will, of course, claim that all of the above is not true. He will not be able to actually refute a single word of it based on any legal argument.

Stija is not a good role model.
stija didnt write any of this....