Someone figured out that we are the Illuminati. Dang.

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Someone figured out that we are the Illuminati. Dang.

Post by Demosthenes »

Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Damn! Who let it slip?

Of course, I'm comforted in the knowledge that all judges are Quatloosians . . .
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Demo's link goes to an article titled "De Facto Government by the Fraternity of Quatloos" and written by one "Adrian Banks". Who is that, you might ask? Well, Mr. Banks refers to his "year 2000 congressional campaign". How did he do?

Well, Mr. Banks got 1.41% of the vote. But hang in there, Adrian! Maybe next time you'll convince your family to vote for you and you'll hit 2%.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

The guy's "Articles" page has some interesting titles: The Criminalization of Fatherhood, Distraught Father's Courthouse Suicide Highlights America's Male Suicide Epidemic, Slavery and Child Support, The Price of Fatherhood.

Think he has problems paying child support?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Nah, yuh think??? Want to give me odds on a restraining and protective orders as well? I'd give you odds on how far behind he is in child support, but that would just be too easy.
Weathervane

Post by Weathervane »

Excellent! The next time anyone asks for my curriculum vitae, it will now read under "memberships" ...

American Chiropractic Association
Indiana State Chiropractic Association
Illuminati

I'm stoked! :D
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

wserra wrote:The guy's "Articles" page has some interesting titles: The Criminalization of Fatherhood, Distraught Father's Courthouse Suicide Highlights America's Male Suicide Epidemic, Slavery and Child Support, The Price of Fatherhood.

Think he has problems paying child support?
The same mindset that would allow someone to rationalize that, because they don't *want* to pay taxes, therefore they don't *need* to pay taxes (and the IRS is evil), would also allow them to believe that, since they don't *want* to pay child support, they don't *need* to pay child support (and the family court is evil).
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

After all, the government lawyers and judges are all members of the Quatloos fraternity.
Is there some secret handshake? In case I ever get in trouble, I want to let them know I'm a Quatloosian.
Only Quatlooses will be on the ballot for you to vote for next election.
Wow! Exactly how large is the membership here? :)
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve

Post by jg »

Senator Root and the other members of Congress at the time knew that not all types of income would fall with the federal income taxing powers, and that, in his view, the amendment would not enlarge the federal government's taxing powers at all. The first exemption rate was placed at 8 times above the earnings of the average worker. The Congress that gave us the 16th amendment had no intention whatsoever to use the income tax as a general labor tax. Think about this. If your labor can be taxed to any extent the rulers wish, then what limits are there to the taxing powers? They have no limits anymore - there are no longer any boundaries. The 16th amendment was never intended to confer such broad and unlimited taxing powers.
The references to having an exemption amount that is much "above the earnings of the average worker" is an admission that the Congress of that time was fully aware that the average worker was subject to the income tax and that was known and intended then, just as it is now.
“Where there is an income tax, the just man will pay more and the unjust less on the same amount of income.” — Plato
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

One young man allowed me to use his paycheck stub at a campaign rally we had during my year 2000 congressional campaign. We put the information on a big poster so all could clearly see it. The stub reveals a typical paycheck for this young man, whose name is Vincent. Regular Pay - $237.80. Deductions: FICA-OASDI $12.67; Federal $14.93; FICA-HI $2.96; State - SC $5.00; Child Support $82.25; SUPTI - Proc. Fee $3.00; Med Plan $27.50; Dental Plan $ 5.95. This left Vincent $83.54 per week to try and live on. 65% of his labor is taken each week.
Looks like the guy is paying about 15% in taxes. The other half of his paycheck is going to support his child (which he voluntarily created) and to pay for his health insurance (which he voluntarily chose).

Assuming that the paycheck is for a week's worth of work, it looks like the man was making at, or very close, to minimum wage. Vincent should have gone to college, or at least showed up to Burger King on time enough to get promoted to assistant manager.
It would be justice long overdue if all the Quatlooses of the world could be stripped of all their wealth and have the same yoke fastened around their necks that men like Vincent has to endure
That would only happen if the successful folks decided to quit their jobs and take on the minimum wage job that Vincent has. Of course, if that happened, Burger King would love to hire responsible educated people to flip their burgers. Vincent would soon find himself fired, and Adrian would still be complaining.

When I see crap spewed forth from folks like Adrian, it makes me really wish that the Libertarian Party would have a higher standard for their candidates. Asking every member to run for office, any office, each year really hasn't worked. Quality, not quantity. Geez.[/quote]
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

silversopp wrote:Assuming that the paycheck is for a week's worth of work, it looks like the man was making at, or very close, to minimum wage. Vincent should have gone to college, or at least showed up to Burger King on time enough to get promoted to assistant manager.
I'm not sure about assistant manager, but to be a "manager" Burger King has to send you to "Burger King University". At least that's the way it was a few years ago, not sure how it is now.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Red Cedar PM
Burnished Vanquisher of the Kooloohs

Post by Red Cedar PM »

silversopp wrote:
One young man allowed me to use his paycheck stub at a campaign rally we had during my year 2000 congressional campaign. We put the information on a big poster so all could clearly see it. The stub reveals a typical paycheck for this young man, whose name is Vincent. Regular Pay - $237.80. Deductions: FICA-OASDI $12.67; Federal $14.93; FICA-HI $2.96; State - SC $5.00; Child Support $82.25; SUPTI - Proc. Fee $3.00; Med Plan $27.50; Dental Plan $ 5.95. This left Vincent $83.54 per week to try and live on. 65% of his labor is taken each week.
Looks like the guy is paying about 15% in taxes. The other half of his paycheck is going to support his child (which he voluntarily created) and to pay for his health insurance (which he voluntarily chose).
Actually, he is paying much less than that in all likelihood.

Assuming this is a weekly paycheck and that Vincent has no other income, Vincent would have $12,366 of gross income. Assuming worst case scenario (Vincent is single, cannot claim any dependents or children for the child credit or EITC, does not itemize or have any other deductions or credits) Vincent would have $3,916 in taxable income and $393 in tax. Vincent's effective Federal tax rate is actually 3.2%. Assuming equal withholding throughout the year and no other tax paid in, Vincent would be entitled to a refund of $383. Vincent would be in quite a good position tax wise if he would get to claim just one child for the credits. In addition to the additional exemption he would also receive combined EITC and child credits of $3,747 yielding a refund of well over $4k. Sounds like brutal slavery to me!

EDIT - oops, I didn't see that this was occurring in 2000. All my computations are assuming the income was earned in 2006 and I don't have my 2000 MTG handy.
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

The Quatlooses have been able to entrench themselves at all levels of government, the media, and the press. They enslave people by the millions and deceive many into thinking they are free. You are not free. Your labor is not your property and the same is true of your children. Your particular servitude may not be as oppressive as it is in other countries, but you are a slave just the same. After all, the Quatlooses lay claim to people's labor at birth today by assigning newborn children Taxpayer Identification Numbers.
He is right, since I recruit agile minds here at a Big Ten University, minds that will become future Quatloosies and then Illuminati.

(Notice how all the universities begining with "I" in the Big Ten)

I will not be around this afternoon as it is my day to tattoo TINs on babies.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Red Cedar PM wrote:EDIT - oops, I didn't see that this was occurring in 2000. All my computations are assuming the income was earned in 2006 and I don't have my 2000 MTG handy.
Odds are good that the guy is earning the same amount he did in 2000.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

Would someone please come strip me of my wealth???? I'll give you all three dogs, the 10-year-old car and all the aluminum cans if you also strip me of the $100K debt I'm in.