Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust,

Post by Deep Knight »

A couple of absolutely true "unintended LSD" stories.

I saw this movie once about a high-level defense consultant whose girlfriend's roommate put a sugar cube with LSD in the refrigerator. Visiting his girlfriend's appartment without her there, he puts the sugar cube in a cup of coffee (general rule, if there's a sugar cube on a plate by itself in the fridge, hands off) and drinks it. Anyway, he’s waking up from this mistake at the beginning of the movie with no memories of who he is or what he does. A private investigator figures this out, and goes to a hippie nightclub and buys a tablet of LSD on the same theory as “if you lose your memory from getting hit on the head, another whack will cure it.” It works on the main character, but something tells me this wouldn’t help Heather one bit.

The other story is real and involves a friend who went to U of Cal in Berkley as a freshman in 1968. He tried LSD right before returning to Nebraska for the summer, and decided to bring a few tablets back with him. These he kept in a little can or case in a box of his dorm stuff in the garage. A bit later that summer, he heard about the neighbor kid getting sick and being taken to the emergency room, where they couldn’t find out the cause of his “strange behavior.” When his mom mentioned that she had found the kid going through stuff in the garage, my friend had a sudden flash of what might have happened and searched through his boxes in the garage, where his stash of LSD was nowhere to be found. Putting 2 and 2 together, he figured the kid had eaten it, and this explained the strange episode he had heard about. Riddled with guilt he almost went to the neighbors or the police a few times to tell them what had happened, even though he figured it would result in his arrest. One way or the other, he vowed never to touch drugs again.

When packing to go back to school, his mom mentioned a box of his stuff she had moved, and sure enough, it contained his stash with all the tablets intact. My friend was not only relieved, but he got up the courage to talk to the neighbor about his son’s illness, which turns out to have been after another child’s birthday party where a couple of bottles from the parents’ bar turned up missing. Some of the other kids were acting strangely too, but the father laughed it off as “boys will be boys.”

"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

With every week that passes more and more of the calls the OPPT gurus receive are wanting to know why they are still having to pay their debts/being taken to court/etc. It reminds me of the scene from titanic where the band keeps playing on the top deck as the ship is sinking.

Three examples stand out in my mind of what I am talking about from this week:

Caller #1: This one is an absolute fruitcake - and its hard to be descried as this nuts when you are SURROUNDED by crazy people like you are on the OPPT calls. Guy calls in and tells the OPPT gurus that he has been divinely appointed to announce NESARA and that if Obama won't announce it hes going to "step into the office for a week" and announce NESARA. Then he will, step down of course (uh-huh). The caller does not understand how it could be that Obama could be President with the UCC filings! He is told, of course, that Obama will step down..any day now. Then our fruitcake will of course somehow elect himself as President and announce the mythical NESARA.

Caller #2: Older guy whose daughter was just foreclosed upon and short sold for $75k when she owed $200k. She now owes taxes on the difference apparently. The older guy told the OPPT gurus that since the IRS would be shutting down (ANY DAY NOW!) that the daughter has decided not to pay. I am sure not even making a good faith effort to pay the IRS (even if its $20 a month) could NEVER end badly.

Caller #3: This one just really was sad/hilarious because it tells you about the type of people this scam attracts. Caller is a guy who was convicted of statutory rape of a minor and has been "awakening" (conspiracy theorist term for falling for/becoming a true believer in all this non-sense) now that hes out of jail and on probation. He could not understand how he could even be on probation now that the court was foreclosed upon. The OPPT gurus told him that it was because the court was basically being a naughty court and it knew it had no power but kept enforcing its laws anyways.

Nearly every caller wanted to know when they would be able to "access their value" (AKA never have to pay any of their bills again cause we all get billions of tons of gold as ETERNAL ESSENCE EMBODIED WITHOUT LIMITS) or why the government was still operating. Its taken 6 months, but the patients are getting restless in the asylum. I am not sure how much longer "any day now" is going to hold out. I know its held out for 10 years with the dinar RV, but unlike the dinar RV's "its happening tomorrow!" those crazies dont ever seem to question why it always fails to happen. The OPPT fruitcakes, for all their nuttiness, seem to really be getting anxious about when they get to live as ETERNAL ESSENCE WITHOUT LIMITS aka do nothing and sit on their pile of gold.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

LightinDarkness wrote:Caller #2: Older guy whose daughter was just foreclosed upon and short sold for $75k when she owed $200k. She now owes taxes on the difference apparently.
She does if there has been a "mortgage forgiveness". The lender has decided not to pursue the shortfall and has written it off. The balancing side to this write off is that the borrower is considered to have benefited from write off to the value of the shortfall. After all, they haven't had to find it, have they? Tax rules say they have effectively been gifted it (IIRC) and they report it on a 1040, again IIRC. The IRS will look for a write off amount from the lender and a matching amount on a 1040 from the borrower. (I've not looked it up, is it a 1039 not a 1040?)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

It's still a 1040, and I've done a few of those. Check this out: from IRS website.

IRS Tax Tip 2013-31, March 12, 2013
If your lender cancelled or forgave your mortgage debt, you generally have to pay tax on that amount. But there are exceptions to this rule for some homeowners who had mortgage debt forgiven in 2012.
Here are 10 key facts from the IRS about mortgage debt forgiveness:
Cancelled debt normally results in taxable income. However, you may be able to exclude the cancelled debt from your income if the debt was a mortgage on your main home.

To qualify, you must have used the debt to buy, build or substantially improve your principal residence. The residence must also secure the mortgage.

The maximum qualified debt that you can exclude under this exception is $2 million. The limit is $1 million for a married person who files a separate tax return.

You may be able to exclude from income the amount of mortgage debt reduced through mortgage restructuring. You may also be able to exclude mortgage debt cancelled in a foreclosure.

You may also qualify for the exclusion on a refinanced mortgage. This applies only if you used proceeds from the refinancing to buy, build or substantially improve your main home. The exclusion is limited to the amount of the old mortgage principal just before the refinancing.

Proceeds of refinanced mortgage debt used for other purposes do not qualify for the exclusion. For example, debt used to pay off credit card debt does not qualify.

If you qualify, report the excluded debt on Form 982, Reduction of Tax Attributes Due to Discharge of Indebtedness. Submit the completed form with your federal income tax return.

Other types of cancelled debt do not qualify for this special exclusion. This includes debt cancelled on second homes, rental and business property, credit cards or car loans. In some cases, other tax relief provisions may apply, such as debts discharged in certain bankruptcy proceedings. Form 982 provides more details about these provisions.

If your lender reduced or cancelled at least $600 of your mortgage debt, they normally send you a statement in January of the next year. Form 1099-C, Cancellation of Debt, shows the amount of cancelled debt and the fair market value of any foreclosed property.

Check your Form 1099-C for the cancelled debt amount shown in Box 2, and the value of your home shown in Box 7. Notify the lender immediately of any incorrect information so they can correct the form.
Use the Interactive Tax Assistant tool on IRS.gov to check if your cancelled debt is taxable. Also, see Publication 4681, Canceled Debts, Foreclosures, Repossessions and Abandonments. IRS forms and publications are available online at IRS.gov or by calling 800-TAX-FORM (800-829-3676).
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

LightinDarkness wrote:With every week that passes more and more of the calls the OPPT gurus receive are wanting to know why they are still having to pay their debts/being taken to court/etc. It reminds me of the scene from titanic where the band keeps playing on the top deck as the ship is sinking.
"Nearer My Gold to Thee"?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

It reminds me of the scene from titanic where the band keeps playing on the top deck as the ship is sinking.
The difference being that the band on the Titanic knew the boat was still going to sink no matter how well they played.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Gregg wrote:
It reminds me of the scene from titanic where the band keeps playing on the top deck as the ship is sinking.
The difference being that the band on the Titanic knew the boat was still going to sink no matter how well they played.
And the band also knew very well that their actions would probably kill them. They played to help keep people calm in a moment of great calamity and confusion. I can't think of too many better examples of self sacrifice.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, June 6, 2013
RIGHT NOW SIGNING FOR THE 'RV' AND THE 'RD'
Subject: == NOTICE TO PROCEED ==
To: internationalconnections@wellsfargo.com

Hello Every One and Good Day, trust all is well,

Thank you for your due diligence.

NOTICE TO PROCEED
NOTICE TO ALL / OFFICES / LEVELS / OBSERVERS
NOTICE TO AGENTS / PRINCIPALS

I AM, hereby,

I AM
RIGHT NOW
SIGNING FOR THE 'RV' AND THE 'RD'
AS ONE UNDERWRITING FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL
=SIGNED, ED LANSING=
=ALL RIGHTS RESERVED LIMITLESS HEART ETERNAL=

=ABSOLUTE DATA RECONCILED=

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:32 PM

22 comments:

Anonymous June 6, 2013 at 6:37 PM
What is this? Absolute data reconciled? Isn't that a OPPT Term? Please clarify

Anonymous June 6, 2013 at 6:38 PM
I bet this went past the curb. Seriously, while this post may reflect the feelings of the people, it's like offering a nickle for a Mercedes Benz. I think this could do more harm than good
Absolute Opinion Filed

Anonymous June 6, 2013 at 6:40 PM
DISCERNMENT ALERT- THIS "UNDERWRITING " WAS MENTIONED ON A OPPT CALL.

Anonymous June 6, 2013 at 7:00 PM
what does this mean?

Anonymous June 6, 2013 at 7:04 PM
What the hell is this BS and from whom? Don't you have enough, unconfirmed, BS at the top of every page already? And even the supposed, "confirmed," doesn't say under who's authority and who confirmed it. So that, too, is just more BS.

Anonymous June 6, 2013 at 7:21 PM
Yes, definitely an OPPT tactic.
It may also start a flood of letters into Wells Fargo to that email address.
Perhaps someone who writes will direct them to this web site so they can read the dirt on their bank, and let them know the jig is up.

Anonymous June 6, 2013 at 8:06 PM
It's bogus. I checked the WHA fact check board.

Anonymous June 6, 2013 at 8:37 PM
Oh, well that really proves it's not true. LOL

Anonymous June 6, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Thanks for checking that out> I hate bs. Why feed us crap???

Anonymous June 6, 2013 at 8:10 PM
All the BS needs to be stopped. O is the one holding up the RV. Don't know why you folks can't understand that.

Anonymous June 6, 2013 at 10:44 PM
O IS BEING CONTROLED BY ROTHSCHILD..... ROTHSCHILD IS THE ONLY ONE EVEN OVER THE CHINESE THAT HAS THE POSITION TO DO WHAT HE WANTS WITH IT. YOU WANT IT TO RV....ARREST ROTHSCHILD!!!

Peacefrog June 6, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Who is Ed Lansing ? Tommy Boyle ? Is it squiggle, the artist formerly known as OPPT ? What would poof's dragons feel about it all? Or Zap ? Or the Ethiopians ? What's Drake's take I wonder ? So many financial systems and not a looker in the bunch, maybe Ed beat everyone to the punch, Keenan will be steamin'. Bilderberg won't like this one little bit either, qu'est que tu regarde Mme Lagarde ? I know you be reading John's blog while you nibble on fries that you nicked off Kissinger's plate when he wasn't looking. Just because they're french fries doesn't mean they belong to you, shame on you Mme Lagarde. Where was I ? Oh yes... Ed, who is this Ed Lansing fellow what what ?
In the spirit of absolute data I am duty-bound to inform readers that no small furry animals were harmed in the posting of these searching questions. Thank you all for your kindly patience.

Ed Movius June 6, 2013 at 8:31 PM
We shall see how bogus it is.
Sending gratitude and love to all.

Anonymous June 6, 2013 at 10:41 PM
"Sending gratitude and love to all."
Too bad you don't mean it lying snake.
Have a nice day -- heh heh.

Anonymous June 6, 2013 at 9:35 PM
It is Heather from OPPT. I read a transcript from one of her calls and she said that all it needs is someone to Underwrite the RV for it to move forward, so she would volunteer.
Of course, what I see is that she knows the RV is ready to go and she wants to try to claim that it was released because SHE approved it. She is OUT THERE...........

Anonymous June 7, 2013 at 12:37 AM
no...she is mentally Ill ... with NPD...narcissistic personality disorder..-.. I know this to be true with over 40 years of studying and working with the mentally ill. NPD is classified as evil because of the level of deception. No known cure.
Bottom line is evil and the need to have people around looking up to her..when she is through with individuals she will turn on them in a very vicsious manner. Many destroyed individuals are left to pick up the destructive whirlwind of pain left behind. You have been warned you gullible peeps who buy the OPPt garbage.

Anonymous June 6, 2013 at 9:46 PM
HELLLO John,
GPP and Imperia
WHEN PAYING?
WHEN WILL SEND PACKAGES?

Anonymous June 7, 2013 at 1:39 AM
Well supposedly 60 % has received them so ....that leaves 40 % and I wonder which category we come under to keep the story alive and to keep people hopeful in a system that they/TPTB are trying to transfer us into leaving them hidden and in control to perpetrate this system all over again to this same eventual end....How will we heal this mess without a system that gives to everyone , equally, for everyone to move beyond this pretend system? Those of us who can see another piggybacked system onto the old system know that everyone deserves the right to life , liberty and happiness but we are being made responsible for the debts of an old outdated system full of corruption and by fraudulent means and it has been going on for thousands of years. TPTB they agreed to keep themselves separate and to a different god one that does not recognize life as anything other than retinue ...Kind of reminds me of Jesus saying you can not pour new wine into an old wine skin , but, they are trying it anyway. We in our hearts know the only way to go...How do we accomplish it ? That answer is looking grimmer and grimmer with every passing day.
Now the ones waking up are the ones who do not understand and are hot-headed and do not listen to the call of peace and so their reaction will be one of rioting and stealing to produce the circumstances needed to lock us all up as being mentally unsound and therefore unfit to live...And under this new healthcare system TPTB have made it possible to regulate who gets to live and who gets to die and with everything they have done so far in regulation it doesn't look good for us.
While we are here listening and educating ourselves on this B.S. because it really needs to be a fair system and NESARA if implemented would be the answer. TPTB have set up their NEW WORLD ORDER and yet I have not heard one peep or read one confirmation of anything spoken of within the reports of NESARA, PROSPERITY PACKAGES, or a return to the Republic our nation was founded upon which in all reality was founded on the basic fair principles outlined in the NESARA programs intent. Instead we have a faux/piggybacked OPPT to give us faux empowerment. To keep us from acting in any real way....

Anonymous June 6, 2013 at 11:03 PM
I'm not sold until I hear that the Olson twins have signed off.

Anonymous June 6, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Absolute data is an OPPT for sure.

nbakay June 6, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Thanks GOD…Praying that this is the start of the finale.
TRUTH, LOVE & LIGHT WILL SET US FREE…
GOD BLESS…US ALL HIE CREATION

Anonymous June 7, 2013 at 4:51 AM
Hej John
Has the PP from Saint Germain trust been sent out?
"Follow the Money"
thunter

Post by thunter »

If you can get through this silly audio from June 7, you will hear that Heather and her zany band of gurus have lost interest in the whole OPPT thing, and have gone into the desert to call down space aliens and receive "absolute data."

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/192 ... l_muxi.mp3
LightinDarkness

Oh my goodness that audio is hilarious. It talks about how the gurus in Morocco decided to signal to the aliens where to land via "energy work" by having Heather "trace the energy" AT A CRICKET PITCH and then have one person "ground" the energy and the other two gurus "channeled" the energy. You can tell all involved were high as hell, they talked about how they saw each other flying and how they had green hands!

I mean, the crazy here, its just sheer greatness. Thanks for that link. I haven't laughed this much in a while.

Just think, dozens of OPPT believers put more debt on their credit cards to fund the OPPT gurus to go to Morroco so they could get high with heather and make a generic landing pad for aliens. Meanwhile, all those people want to know where their $10 billion is.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think Heather et al have been out in the hot Moroccan sun much too much, or else whatever they are smoking is really really good.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Either some really good shit or some bad acid out there. Hands were green for hours. Someone couldn't get up for 3 days. Do and be where you are now - like you can do and be somewhere other than where you are? (without chemical assistance). Flying off to other planets. Any contract now expired/dissolved. Presumably including getting everyone's $10billion or whatever it was.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
LightinDarkness

This week in adventures into the lunatic asylum:

*The OPPT gurus could not all attend the conference call as they are on a bus to go out to the desert to prepare the next landing strip for the aliens (I am not kidding). Everyone thought this was just an excellent use of their time instead of getting everyone their $10 billion each.
*The gurus continue to rake in the money from the true believers and are using the donations to fund their Morocco acid fueled vacation.
*We were told by Julien Wells, who is a guy in California who is big in OPPT because he tells them the Aliens are landing any day now (we've been at any day now since March) "channeled" that over 600 million people are part of the OPPT but 400 million are aliens.
*Project 13 has been delayed because Caleb worked himself to hard. Still unclear on why Caleb wants a monthly subscription fee everyone has $10 billion gold in their accounts.
*Caleb, the programmer turned new ager who is doing Project 13, got sick for a few days. The OPPT gurus have of course determined that this was a "energetic attack" by the evil maniacal world rulers to take him down as part of the global plot to shut down the OPPT.
*20 minute rant on why the OPPT is not a cult. Why? Because since "the One people" via the magical UCC includes everyone, if they are in a cult then YOUR in a cult! I am again, not kidding. This was really the argument.

The circus continues! Next week I am sure we will learn that the OPPT gurus successfully did their "energy work" to prepare for the alien landings, which will be ANY DAY NOW....just like that $10 billion gold would be arriving ANY DAY NOW.

I am reminded in listening to these calls how desperately these guys need to believe that they are "fighting" against some vast evil with all this new age "energy work" that they babble on about. The belief that they are engaged in some epic struggle is becoming central to the scam.
thunter

Post by thunter »

The Project XIII thing continues to simmer. In today's installment, Caleb was supposed to have launched it yesterday (Monday), but this time on Windows Phone only, with iPhone and desktop to follow are some undetermined time. It did not launch yesterday.

Lots of excuses, but it sounds like he can't get the apps approved (what a surprise, "Uh, Mr. Apple App Store, I've got this app that will hide all of our financial transactions from the Feds, and would like to put it on your foreclosed corporate app store.")
notorial dissent

Is that into or at, I'm never quite sure with this binch.

Why would you kid about a thing like that, going out in to the dessert to prepare a landing strip doesn't make any less sense with those involved than any of their other hijinks.

Again, all those worthless FRN's gotta go somewhere, might as well fund Heather's fantasy vacation.

Of course the aliens are landing "any day now", just like the RV has been a sure thing any day now for, what five years and counting, or that the prosperity packies are out for delivery, or the St Germaine Trust is getting ready to disperse its gazillions in assets to the worthy. Right, any day now!!!

I think Project 13 is going to morph in to Project 14 and so on, or maybe 13 3/4's before long as it just wasn't being enough for their purposes.

Of course it isn't a cult, because they say so, just like everyone is going to get a bazillion dollars in gold, real soon now, because they say so.

I think "desperate" is indeed the magic word here, tragically.

Project XIII did not launch yesterday, anymore than it launched today, or is gonna launch tomorrow, on Windows, or any other platform.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
thunter

Post by thunter »

From http://americankabuki.blogspot.com:

"I find this interesting timing since we opened the Eternal Essence portal in the Sahara this past weekend and collapsed the old "souls for gold" energy that got anchored there so many hundreds of years ago during the slave trade in North Africa.

We also did a group healing on Bob Wright who couldn't walk after the Illuminati attacked him in 2008. The next day Bob walked 20 meters (video will be forthcoming when I arrive home in the USA). He continues to improve and his nerves are now reattached to his muscles. He's got some weeks ahead of strengthening his muscles but he will be moving about in no time at all. Nothing like seeing a 6'4" tall man cry for joy! :)

We didn't specifically do a healing on me, but my MRSA scars from 2008 are also healing suddenly. We are also noticing some bodily changes in all of us including eye color changes. We don't quite know what this means but it appears to be a DNA change that is ongoing. -AK"
notorial dissent

I see we have now gone from the theatre of the absurd to just plain nauseating!!!
thunter

Post by thunter »

It seems that they have dropped the fiction of doing battle with the "PTW" and have simply become another new age religion.
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

I've been so swamped the past week or so I haven't had a chance to keep up on the drama.. Now i'm wondering why I didn't I could have used the laugh riot this is becoming.

However some on the OPPT forums are still lapping it up hook line and sinker, and are claiming now... WAIT FOR IT...

Glenn Beck has awakened to Heather....

I'm sorry You just can't write this stuff it's too out there.. :haha:
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

thunter wrote:We are also noticing some bodily changes in all of us including eye color changes. We don't quite know what this means but it appears to be a DNA change that is ongoing. -AK"
It probably means you are getting too much worm spice in your diet. It is really too bad that you aren't getting the additional benefit of your prescience improving.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff