Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust,

Post by wserra »

The Observer wrote:It probably means you are getting too much worm spice in your diet. It is really too bad that you aren't getting the additional benefit of your prescience improving.
For that, you not only need spice, you also need the Bene Gesserit training. I strongly doubt Heather and company are getting it.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

wserra wrote:
The Observer wrote:It probably means you are getting too much worm spice in your diet. It is really too bad that you aren't getting the additional benefit of your prescience improving.
For that, you not only need spice, you also need the Bene Gesserit training. I strongly doubt Heather and company are getting it.
There is no way Heather and Co. could pass the Gom Jabbar.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

Heather's fruitcake end game is coming into view now: and as you might expect, all signs point to there being a lot of angry OPPT believers outraged that they can't use their billions in promised funding.

On this weeks call Heather blessed us with her presence and went into a 15 minutes non-sense new age rant about energy and how we all have unlimited value, and then (surprisingly) the gurus wanted to know how we were going to use that value to buy groceries. Heather is going to have Caleb set up some fake monopoly money system in Project 13 that basically tells everyone "heres your 5 billion 'energy' units." Heather has declared that you can use this fake monopoly money to sell a bond to a bank to get your billions of real dollars and go buy your McMansion.

Of course, someone wanted to know what happens if the bank refuses to accept your "eternal essence value" from project 13 (THEY ARE GETTING SMARTER). Heather told us that they would have to "rebut" the bond or else all the other bonds they do are somehow magically invalid (obviously wrong, but it made everyone happy to hear).

So here is what is going to happen: The few thousand idiots who are still buying into this are going to sign up for Project 13 ($1 per each mark for Caleb) and then go to their banks and demand they take their magical OPPT energy units and give them cash. The banks will laugh at them, at which point they will terrorize the banks with UCC legal gibberish. The banks will then laugh at the UCC legal gibberish.

Then Heather will have to make up a new reason as to why everyone doesn't have their $5 billion in cash....but it will take months for us to get to that point. For those keeping track, this is how Heather keeps stringing the idiots along and the gurus keep getting people do things like pay for their trips to Morocco:

Step 1: Offer some bizarre, completely fake prosperity program type method to give all the true believers each $5 billion in gold or dollars. Say that the program is being put in place and will go live in 30-60 days.
Step 2: When 30-60 days pass, ignore what you said in Step 1. It turns out the Dark Cabal that has supposedly been foreclosed upon and has no power has decided to act like they aren't foreclosed upon and is refused to implement your prosperity program.
Step 3: But don't worry, we've got a new plan...see Step 1.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

This time, it's gotta work!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013
re....this is right now.= NOTICE TO ALL MEDIA CODE......

NOTICE TO ALL MEDIA CODE
THUS FAR AND NOW FARTHER
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE
I CLAIM ABSOLUTE TRUTH AND ABSOLUTE DATA RECONCILED
TO BE
HERE AND NOW
HERE AM I
SAY ALL IS OF SOURCE

I CALL FORTH THE ENERGIES OF THE MOST GREAT AND MOST GLORIOUS I AM
PRIME CREATOR
PRIME ALL POINT
BLESSED PERFECTION
I SAY BE AND IT IS

THE CLARION CALL RESOUNDS
THE GATEKEEPERS FLEE
MY LIGHT SHINES
MY GLORY IS SUPREME ZENITH
I AM THE REMEDY
THE EVENT IS NOW
AND SO IT IS

LOVE ME
AND I LOVE
BE
AND SO IT IS DONE

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:29 AM

2 comments:

Anonymous June 18, 2013 at 9:53 AM
John,
With love I receive your energy of this blog and with love return it in kind with gratitude for your passing on data for us to discern.
Who or what site is the source of this post?
Thx.

Brandon Cook June 18, 2013 at 11:48 AM
this is OPPT language.
"Follow the Money"
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Not related to OPPT, etc but I haven't found mention of McHaffie's postings at dinaresgurus dot blogspot dot com. Have any of you checked that site out?

All I did was google john mchaffie and the first result was the one here dated 12/31/11 where he says
McHalfass wrote:Iraq already announced the RV in a mosque yesterday
:haha: :haha: :haha:
He even helpfully has an embed from the xe dot com site that shows as of Jan 31, 2013, the dinar currently at 1164.143 to the dollar and the dong at 20811.7943 to the dollar. :beatinghorse: :beatinghorse: :beatinghorse:

This might need to be moved to a more appropriate thread.

Editted to correct the trading date shown on the xe dot com embed.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote: Tuesday, June 18, 2013
re....this is right now.= NOTICE TO ALL MEDIA CODE......

NOTICE TO ALL MEDIA CODE
THUS FAR AND NOW FARTHER
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE
I CLAIM ABSOLUTE TRUTH AND ABSOLUTE DATA RECONCILED
TO BE
HERE AND NOW
HERE AM I
SAY ALL IS OF SOURCE

I CALL FORTH THE ENERGIES OF THE MOST GREAT AND MOST GLORIOUS I AM
PRIME CREATOR
PRIME ALL POINT
BLESSED PERFECTION
I SAY BE AND IT IS

THE CLARION CALL RESOUNDS
THE GATEKEEPERS FLEE
MY LIGHT SHINES
MY GLORY IS SUPREME ZENITH
I AM THE REMEDY
THE EVENT IS NOW
AND SO IT IS

LOVE ME
AND I LOVE
BE
AND SO IT IS DONE
Oooooooh -- just reading this swill makes my head hurt and the fillings in my teeth ache.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
thunter

Post by thunter »

Sooooo, good luck with this one..........

Lisi McFenn says : REPLY
June 20, 2013 at 2:57 pm
The following is a condensed version of most of Heather, et al’s, replies to Q’s during the One People’s radio show of June 17/18, 2013:

Heather (the bulk of her comments are here):

‘People NOW HAVE their value, but don’t know how to access it, use it, or transfer it. Many tools can be used for people to access their value.

The principles and functions of how people access, use or transfer their value is still the same, EXCEPT FOR: it is now done directly between embodiments, from embodiment to embodiment. Anyone who wants to play or engage with you has to transparently come forward (it wasn’t like that in the old system).

Since everything was CANCELLED in regards to the BIS, Central Banks, etc., you will have to determine whether or not to play or engage with those from the old corporate system. They can still participate, but they will have to be very transparent, and they need to determine how they are willing to play with you, if at all, and if they make themselves irrelevant, then they make themselves irrelevant. It’s your choice whether to re-engage with them or not, make them alive or not, but NOT in their system, just with their entities.

Every person (embodiment) NOW throughout the universe is a BANK. You hold your value. When you decide to transfer, receive or deliver value, it’s between you and at least one other embodiment, or more.

Project XIII…really is just a transfer mechanism, because that’s where the OLD system really BOGGED DOWN the ACTUAL VALUE, was through distribution and representation. Now, you get to CHOOSE what representations you’re willing to play with – or use/accept, or you can just go direct to ENERGETICS and work it that way… Either way, you’re in charge; you’re the boss of your VALUE; and nobody else can infringe on that or invade that or usurp that. PROJECT XIII, “self government in a digital age” – digital is just a tool – you don’t need Project XIII, or any of “this stuff” to access your value, but this is one tool that’s there for you to do it.

IF they (any of the FORMER systems) dishonor or do not recognize your value – AND your declaration, then they would actually be debunking anything & everything they’ve ever done, to date. They would actually have to go in and rebut it. All the work is done – it’s just a matter of you being able to access the value.

Project XIII…everyone has accounts; they’re responsible for them, , and THERE’S A LOT OF VALUE STREAMS that people can be really creative about…it’s all in EACH of your hands — that’s what’s beautiful about it — nobody can tamper with it and it all sits within the ETERNAL ESSENCE — even if you don’t believe in the Eternal Essense filings; or any of the filings, it doesn’t matter, you can still run your value however you want to. “They” – who want to commandeer it, steal it, usurp it, invade it – they CAN’T TOUCH IT.

The one-page…I-Declaration…so you go and declare what you have, like any bank… we’ve had “returned” $5 billion for every person or every embodiment involved, for their equity. And then there’s an other $5 billion for anyone who claims damages. All it takes is the DECLARATION. All of the underwriting was already done by the OPPT. So, that’s sitting in there, and it’s unrebutted. So, you’ve already underwritten your entire bank — all that you need to do is DEPOSIT what essentially would be the equivalent of a BOND, for instance – so that you enter into Project XIII, you DEPOSIT that into a bank, so to speak, because YOU ARE THE BANK. You’re just letting people know what’s in there, what you want your “bank” to work with, and they get to go in and start using it immediately – TRANSFER it, USE it – and everyone on Project XIII, or even “out there” – they get to see “who’s using what”, and they (or you) can use OLD tools and NOW tools, and you BE.

Banks have nothing to do with any of this. If you want to “go & play” with a bank, THEN YOU MAKE YOUR OWN TERMS WITH THEM. You already know how they’re gonna operate and what I would do…I would say, “here’s what I’M willing to do,” but as far as leveraging and all that, I mean, you have to sit down and make your (remarks?), but as far as Project XIII, if I go in and open my account…actually I AM a BANK, so Project XIII just ends up being a NOTIFICATION SYSTEM, as well as my OWN registry system, for all that I do out of MY bank. And so, THEN, I can go out and get a certification from – and go in (“re-purposed” ptw, or embodiments) – go in and say, “Hey, here’s ONE EXAMPLE of how to make a value stream. NOT so much a revenue stream SOLELY, but a VALUE STREAM which also INCLUDES a revenue stream. For example: Heather’s gonna go out, she creates a “representation” (previously what people called “corporations”) – and that entity – just a representation of ME – people can identify THAT with a particular DO’ing that I’m gonna do – can put a CERTIFICATION of VALUE in someone’s BANK, but whether someone finds that certification OF value depends on the AGREEMENT. My agreement (with whoever is asking for the “certification” or “cert”), OR with anyone else – BECOMES an ISSUE OF CREDIBILITY, performance history – that’s just one example. And there are a lot of good people out there that will go in and do work, as far as auditing, certifying – you know – they need to repurpose too, because they used to work for corporations. Corporations are shut down – now they need a place where they can actually work and do something they feel good about, and yet it uses their “NOW” skill sets, right? So, really, it’s about using what’s around.

What ONE DO’ing can I do that touches as much as possible? In the highest good of all?” And then, go in and look at the “NOW” tools – what is an IMMEDIATE value stream? Because everything’s energetic’. [Here Heather indicates she'll be putting out that part of the value system which hasn't EVER been disclosed]. In that part of the value system that WASN’T told, is the DEBT part of the value system and the FINANCIAL part of the value system – we were only given part of the story… The “mechanics of banking” are not bad guys – BUT “they” only tell you part of it. Now you don’t have to rely on banks to make the choice. You can go in and DO/DECLARE and then it takes someone to REBUT it in order for it to be INvalidated. Simple process…

Your body is the “vehicle”, your being is the “creator”. For every unit you spend for the GREATEST GOOD of all, it draws more units behind you, which can manifest in any form you want it to. You just have to get your INTENT on what you want it to manifest as. And every unit you spend for the higher good of YOUR BODY, and NOT any of the other embodiments, you pull a one-to-one value behind you, into frontal view so you can use it. And then, if you go in and spend one unit energy to DAMAGE any other embodiment – THAT’S the DEBT SYSTEM. That’s what we know as the debt system, and basically, you lose that one unit, plus you just have created a debt.

Writing discloses representation. If you need MORE clarity in writing, then DO that. Not knowing someone makes necessary more paperwork or clarity. Because you OWN your own magnetic fields. Eventually, we won’t need anything but energetics via the energetic field.

So, fill out the I-Declaration with whomever you want to work with, and POST it on a website ANYWHERE online. THAT is lawful notice, notifying everyone else that you are working with this other Eternal Essence(s) embodied, establishing jurisdiction, and declare value, which you can THEN work with the value itself. [Heather indicates she is working on the details of documentation for the bonds.] We will be making bonds in the I-UV Exchange because it gives us the ability to work in all currencies.’

Some specific points from Chris H:

‘Two points that are helpful to know NOW:

1 – “I-Declaration” – SHARE IT, USE IT, PASS IT AROUND

2 – “I-Declaration” – can always be amended later

Use it, but you need to LEAVE the PRESENT CONTENT IN IT.’

Further points made by Heather, Mark H., Chris H., Bob W., Lisa H. and/or Brian K. [some paraphrasing]:

Part I of the I-Declaration is about JURISDICTION and VALUE. You can POST that. You can decide what to do from then on… DON’T use corporate government registries any more. OLD forums are DEFUNCT. Establish your jurisdiction ABOVE corporate governments. JURISDICTION is between YOU and ETERNAL ESSENCE. If we start contracting ABOVE the UCC, we are no longer working in the corporations. Heather may do a “rule-free” registry for convenience and to keep the format lawful.

Most people never knew they were the creditors or the source of the value.

We can now work DIRECTLY with each other setting up group projects. This eliminates the middleman (ie, lawyer). This document [the I-Declaration] is in the best interest of both parties. Most laws are phony anyway. The I-Declaration is lawful notice common law, choosing how we transact with each other. It declares we are WORKING TOGETHER.

Practical funding – if you create a bond – deposit VALUE in a local bank, in the amount you wish to extend into that forum – they [the bank] would have to accept or rebut. We go to a bank, we say “bond”, and have money deposited into our current bank account. And you want it to include: (a) normal account banking, (b) a debit card, (c) unblockable access.

Outside of that, for purchases, if you don’t currently have an account outside of the I-UV, you would have to make arrangements with the [local] bank – until Phase III, when we would offer goods & services, and directly accept I-UV Exchange. I-UV is introducing a whole new currency into the system.

This is a different paradigm – full transparency – a completely different way of working. Bridging is educating everyone to the actual reality to do this, but they don’t know they can do this – so it’s an ongoing educational process. A missing link would be helping a grocer understand how to use the same system – as when Courtesy Notices bleed into the (old) system, to get everyone to see the NEW system. We don’t have to stay in the “bridging phase”. But we deal with individuals presenting something we either need or don’t need. The BRIDGING side of it: I-UV Exchange, GOODS & SERVICES – create a “bond” with a bank in the meantime.

I-UV is new global currency, relationships and conversations where people are CHOOSING to use and ADOPT that currency. One scenario: Dollars – struggling, don’t have much, OR, work with this currency and have $billions (of dollars). Education needs to spread OUTWARDS.

Writing a bond is like writing a personal check; it’s a representation of my value. Offer them [the local bank] a fee for typing it into the computer system. This would have to be done at a higher level than banking manager. Bonds must be protected so that “they” can’t hypothecate with our bonds. WE are the CREDITOR. A CEO, CFO, present them with a bond. Say to them: “This would invalidate everything you have ever done; OR, work in honor with me.” If only one person would have one bank accept the bond – it would have viral results. If we all turn up at the doors of the banks and say, “Hey, we’re gonna give you a limited part of our value, so I can solve certain problems before I move out of your system altogether, and you can have a fee, and it’s your choice to negate everything you’ve ever done, or NOT… It only takes ONE person to get that over the line, then we’re on our way. And, if we have thousands of people with that tool, and one of them gets it over the line, then the door is open. If a bank accepts your bond, they are in fact also admitting that they committed fraud against you when they loaned you your actual mortgage.

My soul and my physical body, I bond it to my I-currency. It’s my representation of my value in the I-UV Exchange.

We are going into a time of PURGING the OLD. People may have to move out of a situation they are comfortable with. It’s important to (a) keep a good attitude, (b) follow the energetic trail, and (c) know that the Universe is handling things correctly.

Phase I = Knowledge of what the value IS.
Phase II = Access to the Value.
Phase III = To USE it for goods and services.

Phases II and III will develop in parallel.

Project XIII is:
- the MAIN FUNCTION (similar to Facebook)
- the “Skype”
- the “Banking”
and whatever else Eternal Essences want ADDED to it. Invest in tools to USE VALUE and connect with others.

For example, on Facebook, your information is being SOLD for $millions to other people and it’s not YOUR data – it (FB) is a harvesting tool. Project XIII – Eternal Essences ARE the VALUE – that is actually where the energetics flow. Project XIII…holds your space in a higher encryption for metadata, then you can download your information when you come in. Digital representations of value – a great way to focus our value.

DON’T WAIT” to figure out what you want to DO. ASK yourself NOW: If I had access to all the value I needed, what would I do NOW? What’s important to me? To start playing, use this DECLARATION – just IMAGINE, DO & BE what you want your life to be – IMAGINE IT. Start bringing the pieces, the building blocks, together to create a fluid plan, in case of change. It doesn’t take money to starting building the network. Make the contact(s) and in that process things will unfold to allow you to go further without money. Possibly someone comes in with bridge money and will be willing to support your idea(s), etc… MAKE an INTENTION, like Heather’s Moroccan intention – she wanted to pull some people together to work in the same place. It was the DO’ing and an example of what you can do… You can get “money” in different ways. For example, a pet rehabilitation facility – crowd source funding. Start creative possibilities and the money will follow.

Send in Questions – AFTER the first DATASET comes out from Heather – so we can ask more pointed questions.

[My note: Only I-UV-related info from the show is included here; apologies for length, mistypes or mistranslations.]
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Practical funding – if you create a bond – deposit VALUE in a local bank, in the amount you wish to extend into that forum – they [the bank] would have to accept or rebut.
Scramble-brained Heather seems to have missed a third option, "Ignore." This state of BEing and DOing is an extremely powerful weapon against those who would try and break the New World Order's new world order! When they demand we rebut the unrebuttable, we throw their papers in the garbage and kick their butts out the bank door! Works like a charm every time!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Not to mention the passing bad paper charges they may get in some jurisdictions. Their magic bonds will not go over at all in certain jurisdictions, and depending on the level of sense of humor the privileged banks have they could be in for some whole new levels of being and doing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

Practical funding – if you create a bond – deposit VALUE in a local bank, in the amount you wish to extend into that forum – they [the bank] would have to accept or rebut.
OK here's where my biggest problem has been all along with Heather-speak.. she keep talking about how everything is "unrebutted" however, most of her filings have been negated by the UCC registries as frivolous so how is that not rebuting them, it's in essence stating...

Hey Heather? Your filings are worthless, here's why, there's the Revised 9 Rules that say why, and you need serious psych help

But she keeps stating that if these people rebut it means she was right, and if they don't rebut she was right... what actually is she looking for as rebuttal? The simplest of course is that she's bat-crazy and needs to be committed and her children placed as wards of the state before she harms them, but I can't figure out what type of rebuttal (that hasn't already been done by invalidating her filings) she's really looking for..
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

I think there are only two responses Heather would understand. 1. You hand her a large stack of money (meaning she' right) 2. You hit her over the head with a 2X4 (meaning she has finally come to your attention and you think she's bat-s**t crazy)
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
notorial dissent

The problem, I think, is that in Heatherworld, there is no rebuttal to her crazy, she is right, absotively posilutely right, and there is no possible rebuttal to her rightness, so don't you go saying mean nasty things about her nice little scam delusions.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

The OPPT gurus are beginning to lose control of the scam - were at about 6 months now since everyone was promised that they would be getting their $10 billion gold "soon," so the faithful are anxious. During the weekly conference call they always have a live chat room that has a few hundred people in it. Its always full of 100% believers and anyone who asks why the money isn't here yet gets told they are trying to spread negative energy and gets banned.

As we know, Heather made the mistake last week of telling this crowd that they would be able to write "bonds" to "access their value" (IE give banks fake sov'run paperwork, get billions in cash). This week the chat room was FLOODED with people demanding to know where their money was. The OPPT gurus then made the mistake of stating on air that they have decided there are no vast warehouses of gold waiting to be sent out, that each "eternal essence embodied" is the gold. That was a huge mistake as most people who are true believers on this thing may be willing to buy into the new age BS but at their core they are in it to find a way to get out of their debt without paying any of their own money or having to work.

It got so out of control that the OPPT gurus made an unusual comment about how it must be a "powers that were" infiltration (interesting that the powers that were are still so powerful they are infilitrating the OPPT!) into the chatroom.

They are already setting up for the inevitable backlash when the true believers show up with nonsense "bond" paperwork to try to cash. They are building this idea that banks have to accept it but will ONLY do so when a "critical mass of people" do it. Of course that critical mass will never be reached because its all made up, so when the banks laugh (or turn over to the FBI) the fake bonds everyone will be told it didn't work because they weren't DOing and BEing hard enough.

The ship is beginning to sink, which is the first time I've really been able to come to that conclusion.
notorial dissent

I think that should be "real soon now", which of course it won't be. The problem with something like this is that the faithful gulls go from "anxious" to fractious in like 0-60 eventually.

The irony is that they don't ever really seem to grasp that they've been had, but instead it turns in to them being cheated, yet once again, out of something that is rightfully theirs, and they get real testy about that sort of thing, and that is when they tend to turn on their gurus.

Quite true about Heather's "mistake", you never promise the gulls anything concrete, it always blows up in your face. Case in point.

The problem, as always, when New Age BS hits real world reality, it falls flat on its being and doing face and goes no where very fast. That and they get laughed at a lot and generally shown the door, either literally or figuratively, usually literally in the case of banks as they have absolutely no sense of humor about stuff like this.

Well, you have to blame your imminent failure on someone, and who better than the "Powers that Were". Of course, by doing that they are admitting that OPPT isn't all that it is claimed to be, and maybe all its claims aren't what they claimed, and that could well be fatal.

Of course it is the do-ers and be-ers, otherwise it would be admitting that the OPPT stuff is a good old fashioned crock o'***.

I really am looking forward to when they start trying to pass that paper, not going to be pretty, and some of them I fear may learn the hard way that they didn't do and be right.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:Quite true about Heather's "mistake", you never promise the gulls anything concrete, it always blows up in your face. Case in point.
The problem is that, in order to maximize your profit from the marks, you have to promise something concrete. That is why scammers get convicted. Otherwise, they would be content by talking in vague terms about "possibilities" and accepting the monies as "donations." But that approach tends to run the well dry very quickly.

Heather wasn't going to rake in the cash by merely talking about BEing and DOing forever. So it is not really a mistake from her viewpoint, it is just the next step and part of the risk you have to take in order to be a successful scamster. Of course, removing yourself to Morocco might delay or hinder the arrest process.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

LightinDarkness wrote:They are already setting up for the inevitable backlash when the true believers show up with nonsense "bond" paperwork to try to cash. They are building this idea that banks have to accept it but will ONLY do so when a "critical mass of people" do it. Of course that critical mass will never be reached because its all made up, so when the banks laugh (or turn over to the FBI) the fake bonds everyone will be told it didn't work because they weren't DOing and BEing hard enough.
Like many of these scams, sooner or later the promises come down to the "one hundred monkeys effect" with the fault on the audience for not convincing enough other people to believe. Similar to the "you didn't believe hard enough" excuse, where Tinker Bell dies.

hundredth monkey phenomenon

I live and work alone and travel light, relying largely on my memory and making a point of letting intuition guide my way. --Lyall Watson*

The hundredth monkey phenomenon refers to a sudden spontaneous and mysterious leap of consciousness achieved when an allegedly "critical mass" point is reached. The idea of the hundredth monkey phenomenon comes from Dr. Lyall Watson (1938-2008) in his book Lifetide (1979). Watson, who had a Ph.D. in ethology for work done at the London Zoo with Desmond ("The Naked Ape") Morris, was writing about several studies done in the 1960's by several Japanese primatologists of Japanese macaques (Macaca fuscata). Watson alleged that the scientists were "reluctant to publish [the whole story] for fear of ridicule." He wrote that he had "to gather the rest of the story from personal anecdotes and bits of folklore among primate researchers, because most of them are still not quite sure what happened." So, wrote Watson:

I am forced to improvise the details, but as near as I can tell, this is what seems to have happened. In the autumn of that year an unspecified number of monkeys on Koshima were washing sweet potatoes in the sea. . . . Let us say, for argument's sake, that the number was ninety-nine and that at eleven o'clock on a Tuesday morning, one further convert was added to the fold in the usual way. But the addition of the hundredth monkey apparently carried the number across some sort of threshold, pushing it through a kind of critical mass, because by that evening almost everyone was doing it. Not only that, but the habit seems to have jumped natural barriers and to have appeared spontaneously, like glycerine crystals in sealed laboratory jars, in colonies on other islands and on the mainland in a troop at Takasakiyama.
Yes, according to Watson, one monkey taught another to wash sweet potatoes who taught another who taught another and soon all the monkeys on the island were washing potatoes where no monkey had ever washed potatoes before. When the "hundredth" monkey learned to wash potatoes, suddenly and spontaneously and mysteriously monkeys on other islands, with no physical contact with the potato-washing cult, started washing potatoes! Was this monkey telepathy at work or just monkey business on Watson's part?

It makes for a cute story, but it isn't true. At least, the part about spontaneous transmission of a cultural trait across space without contact is not true. There really were some macaque monkeys who washed their sweet potatoes. One monkey started it and soon others joined in. But even after six years not all the monkeys saw the benefit of washing the grit off of their potatoes by dipping them into the sea. Watson made up the part about the mysterious transmission. The claim that monkeys on other islands had their consciousness raised to the high level of the potato-washing cult is a myth (Amundson 1985, 1987; Pössel and Amundson, 1996).

Ron Amundson wrote a very critical article of Watson's claim in 1985. In 1986, in a response to Amundson's critique of the hundredth monkey claim, Watson said his data came from "off-the-record conversations with those familiar with the potato-washing work." Markus Pössel contacted Masao Kawai, one of the senior researchers working on the original macaque project, and asked him about Watson's claims. Kawai said he was not "aware of any sweet potato washing or other skills that propagated more rapidly than would be expected by normal, individual, 'pre-cultural' propagation." When asked about "spontaneous and rapid spread of sweet potato washing from Koshima to groups of macaques on other islands and on the mainland," Kawai responded: "Individual monkeys in other groups or in zoos may have accidentally learned washing behavior, but it hasn't been observed anywhere on Koshima that washing behavior has spread to other group members" (Pössel and Amundson 1996).

When asked if there were "anecdotes or bits of folklore" among his primatologist colleagues regarding rapid behavior propagation, Kawai said "No." And when asked were there any contacts between Lyall Watson and his (Kawai's) colleagues, Kawai said "No." Thus, I repeat: Watson created the hundredth monkey phenomenon. Amundson refers to Watson's "myth-making" rather than his confabulation. Watson's response to Amundson's critique was published in the Fall 1986 issue of Whole Earth Review. Watson wrote: "I accept Amundson's analysis of the origin and evolution of the Hundredth Monkey without reservation. It is a metaphor of my own making, based—as he rightly suggests—on very slim evidence and a great deal of hearsay. I have never pretended otherwise. . . ." Watson apparently made no effort to contact the researchers to inquire about the hearsay he claims he heard. In any case, Watson did not put forth the idea as a metaphor; he put it forth as a fact for which there was some unspecified hearsay evidence.

It should be noted that Watson was the author of some 25 books, and the hundredth monkey nonsense involves only a few paragraphs of his total output. Watson was unrepentant about it, however, and wrote on his website: "I still think it's a good idea!" As a metaphor? Or as a fact? I wonder.

The notion of raising consciousness through reaching critical mass is being promoted by a number of New Age spiritualists. Ken Keyes, Jr. has published a book on the Internet that calls for an end to the nuclear menace and the mass destruction which surely awaits us all if we do not make a global breakthrough soon. The title of his treatise is The Hundredth Monkey. In his book he writes such things as "there is a point at which if only one more person tunes-in to a new awareness, a field is strengthened so that this awareness is picked up by almost everyone!"

It seems to be working for spreading the word about the hundredth monkey phenomenon.

Even though there is no evidence for the hundredth monkey phenomenon, Rupert Sheldrake has claimed that his theory of morphic resonance explains "the increasing ease with which new skills are learned as greater quantities of a population acquire them."*

Watson died in June 2008, but his legacy lives on in the hundredth monkey myth.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Ha! You may think you have ruined the NESARA/Dinar RV/OPPT movement by discrediting the 100th-monkey phenomenom, but we still have the Theory of Eventuality that postulates that if something can happen, it will eventually happen. And it can happen again, given enough time!

Ok, since we really know that NESARA/Dinar RV/OPPT can never happen, eventuality does not apply. But I'm sure that won't stop the followers from believing anything that is being told to them. Just log that under the the Theory of Obstinate Determination.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LightinDarkness

So one of the more crazy (and when your "more crazy" in the context of this group, you KNOW your really out into the fringe) gurus the OPPT loves promoting is a guy named Julien Wells who lives in California. He claims - and they all believe - that he has been given special alien "upgrades" to channel the dozens of alien races that talk to him daily. New age gurus claiming to channel aliens isn't anything new, they either do drugs and "channel" or just make it up as they go along, but this one is really hilarious because the claims just keep getting more insane.

I know, you are asking, "well isn't claiming to be channeling aliens pretty insane to begin with?" And you would be right - but as the months have drawn on the predictions have become even more nuts. You see, back in May..whoops now June...whoops now July the aliens were all going to have a massive fly by to announce the OPPT. Of course when this never happens (still waiting...just like we all are on the $10 billion gold) Julien makes up a complex reason why. Its always the Dark Cabal interfering or something like that.

Well this week you will be happy to know Julien Wells went camping on Mount Shasta and...you guessed it....has dozens of alien visions to share! In the coming weeks, you will all be happy to know that a inter-dimensional sky city will float down out of the sky filled with Pleadians that is filled with white marble buildings and fountains that spew "faery dust" (his words) instead of water. THIS will be the sign that the OPPT has taken over (I'm a bit confused about this, I thought they already took over and we were just waiting on our funds).

I don't think you could come up with a wackier new age cult if you tried.
notorial dissent

Crazy, and more crazy/craziest when referring to the OPPT crowd is all just so very relative, to what I'm no longer sure.

In times before, anyone who started claiming they heard voices like that would have been quietly locked away as possibly dangerous, and there are days when I'm still not sure that wasn't a good policy. The problem, as you say, is that too many people take them seriously.

I guess what I've always wondered, is why the "aliens" would give a rat's a** one way or another, let alone bother to "interfere" with a bunch of low life 2D types like ourselves in the first place. I mean, don't they supposedly have some kind of intergalactic/ interplane non-interference prime directive or some such that says they aren't supposed to interfere with us savages? I always remember that from the one contact I had with the fringies, and their "leader", who was very sincere, where I was going to school at the time, about how they were all on a higher plane of existence and weren't allowed to interfere with us at all, except of course they were always contacting us, and "guiding" us. Those little bits of internal inconsistency never seemed to bother anyone there. I just remember one of the group leaders going on about how benign and non-interfering they they were.

Sorry, I know I digress and ruin a perfectly good fantasy, but I can just never not help thinking about things like that. One of the many reasons I would probably never make a good cult follower.

For some reason it always seems to be easier to believe an outlandish, complicated, convoluted excuse for why the fantasy du jour didn't happen, rather than simply accept the fact that it is just a fantasy. Ain't human nature somethin'? In the real world, when the lightbulb doesn't come on it is usually because it is burned out, not because the "dark ones" are preventing its light.

All I can say, is that must have been some really good sacred sage ole Julien was burning in that fire pit that weekend.

One of the other problems with this world/universe view is that there are always too many stories/fantasies floating around to keep them all in sync.
thunter

Post by thunter »

More fun from the folks at OPPT central:

http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com

"June 27 update: TCI Summary and the Will and the Word
Hello you Awesome Beacons of Light! As listeners might of noticed, I missed this weeks TCI show .... AGAIN! My excuse is being busy elsewhere/elsewhen and completely loosing track of time. I've promised Lisa that I WILL be on this coming weeks TCI show for sure! Below is Gingers summary of this weeks show.

At the moment we have been working non-stop for the past 5 days on some pretty heavy shit. We were so busy that I couldn't do the 3 way interview with Caleb and Heather and I, even though we live(d) just steps apart. Caleb should be touching down at home right around now. Once he's gotten his head wrapped around being back in the US (lol), he will be "writing" the I UV page for Project XIII- this will take a few days to complete. At that point, we will do the interview so that we can do a full run down of everything up to that moment. UPDATE on Project XIII: Caleb is still waiting on approval of the apps from the iStore and Microsoft. IF they delay/continue to delay, Caleb will launch the Desktop version and to hell with them!

In the past 72 hours or so, some very very interesting things have happened. Discoveries and insights made and voiced openly over skype have insure that the NSA (and the rest of the alphabet agencies) got an update as to exactly what's happening...... and they can't stop it, lol. This started a cacophony, and Heather suddenly got a slew of communications from all over the place. Many meant well, but their info was corrupted, and basically immaterial.

.... This isn't about Politics & Finance any more. It's about the energetics. "They" know that. Hence they attempted to keep us busy and off guard for a few days. Rex's party tricks were mildly disturbing months ago when he tried to meddle in our dreams etc.... but now they are literally just a giggle. Sorry Rex. We saw through that one too. ;>)

Rex and a few other "DIVINE" wannabees tried to interfere in the desert aswell and all that got them was a front row seat to the action with no where to hide and no way to escape. Note to them: Sorry dudes, we ain't playing that game- nice try, but this time you don't even get party hat to take home with you. This IS happening and there is NOTHING you can do about it. You can stomp your feet, tell your lies, try to push and pull people to do what you want to further your agenda, but in the end it doesn't matter for squat.

If you are watching all the various alternative news and "light worker" web sites, you can absolutely SEE the pushing and pulling that "they" are trying to do. People are appearing out of the woodwork, trying to convince everyone that they have the answer. That this group or that group will save the world. Here is the problem: ALL of these groups are trying to work within the corrupt paradigm that exists NOW. Therein lies the very obvious problem.

You can't change one piece of the system and expect a different result. You can't keep the basic premise that the system is built upon and expect a different outcome! Hierarchy is Hierarchy regardless of the pretty name it's given.

When we talk about manifestation, everything needs to line up, all in that direction that you've chosen. You set your intent energetically, you speak the words, and then you DO. If everything is aligned, then your intent manifests at the speed of heart. If everything isn't aligned- mentally, emotionally, physically, "spiritually"- then delays occur and that manifestation may take time to appear as it works through the "kinks"....

"And there shall come a great light, and in that light shall that which
was broken be healed, and interrupted Purpose shall proceed again, as
was from the beginning intended."
David Eddings

The Intent has been set. The words have been spoken...... and now we DO. "