Ed's call to arms

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
agent86x

Post by agent86x »

webhick wrote:If the people running against Bob are smart they'll make it known to the public that he's acting as a mail drop for Ed Brown.
It was last November. He lost already.

Race Totals
DAVID ATKINSON 707
PATSY FRENCH 2233
JIM HUTCHINSON 2074
BOB WOLFFE 891
total write in 5
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

agent86x wrote:
webhick wrote:If the people running against Bob are smart they'll make it known to the public that he's acting as a mail drop for Ed Brown.
It was last November. He lost already.

Race Totals
DAVID ATKINSON 707
PATSY FRENCH 2233
JIM HUTCHINSON 2074
BOB WOLFFE 891
total write in 5
Shows how much I actually pay attention :)
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Saturday, August 04, 2007

11:28 AM - SUPPLIES NEEDED -- Here’s the List!!!

Updated Supplies Requested 08-04-07

Reels of 15lb or greater fishing line bunches,
Split shot sinkers for fishing,
Solar powered motion lights,
Garage door opened protection switch you know the two beams you line up so the door doesn't close on anyone(battery operated preferred),
High power flashlights ac or dc,
Night vision goggles,
Smoke grenades you can get them @ http://www.shomer-tec.com about $6 used to keep them dam deer flies away,
Deer hunting protection vest season is right around the corner,
Camo clothing any size or color,
Face paint, anything that signals when someone comes near it,
Cardboard thicker the better,
Roofing nails bigger better,
Black and green spray paint,
Loud sirens,
Bull horns louder the better,
Portable 12v car-lighter type power jack (they're about $20-30)
2 way radios not the ones that take AAA batteries Motorola preferably,
I cannot emphasize enough night vision goggles,
Any reading material to do with tactical training,
Handheld scanners trunked if possible,
Vid cameras (handheld) , throw away cell phones with minutes and the phone written on it with a piece of tape,
Clothesline rope you know this hot weather is perfect for drying outdoors and save on Ed's batteries and fuel,
Parachute cord, flares and flare guns (the bigger the better)
OH YEAH, I forgot the number one most important thing, people to come and make a stand to their death if necessary to save our country.
Send these supplies to:

Liberty Defense Project
22 Highland Ave.
Randolph, VT 05060

Please spare a little time and money and get these supplies to Ed and Elaine! They need these now, and this could be the difference between life and death. They're making the stand -- if you can't make it with them in body, please support them on the logistics side. Also, if you haven't registered at our site yet please do so NOW. You can do so by going here: http://www.makethestand.com/account-new_user.html This way we can send you important alerts directly to your email right when things happen.

Please recommend our site to 1-2 or more friends and ask them to register to join our email list as well. Thank you! http://www.makethestand.com/recommend.html
gezco

Post by gezco »

Is Ed really that hard up that he needs someone to buy him $2.00 worth of clothes line? He sends people into town to get eggs, couldn’t he just slip one of them $2.00 to get some clothes line? He can get a 40 retractable one for $20.00.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Demosthenes wrote:

[ect]
Bob and Elaine are registered at Camouflage Castle Outdoor Outfitters and Military Surplus.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
webhick

Post by webhick »

gezco wrote:Is Ed really that hard up that he needs someone to buy him $2.00 worth of clothes line? He sends people into town to get eggs, couldn’t he just slip one of them $2.00 to get some clothes line? He can get a 40 retractable one for $20.00.
Yeah, sure you can pick up a clothesline locally. Sure, you can buy a retractable one... but can you choke a US Marshal with that clothesline? NO. You need military grade clotheslines for that.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

As Commander of the VT Div. of the US Constitution Rangers I am bound by the Constitution to assure the privacy and security of the Brown’s property that includes anything sent to them via the US Mail, FedEx, UPS, etc.
"I am bound by the constitution to assure the privacy and security of the Browns?"

I'm not sure, but which part of the Constitution requires us to assist sucidal idiots? Is it the secret 18th Amendment?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

BTW, Evil Squirrel Overlord, you're welcome to change your avatar at any time. That was just a photo I took at the WeThePeople "V for Vendetta" gathering in DC a few months ago.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:BTW, Evil Squirrel Overlord, you're welcome to change your avatar at any time. That was just a photo I took at the WeThePeople "V for Vendetta" gathering in DC a few months ago.
And here I was thinking he was awesome for coming up with that picture on his own (and managing to get the mask on the squirrel - either through photoshop or in reality). Kudos to Demo instead!
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

webhick wrote:And here I was thinking he was awesome for coming up with that picture on his own (and managing to get the mask on the squirrel - either through photoshop or in reality). Kudos to Demo instead!
Thanks. To make the mask fit, I had to chop the poor little guy's nose off using photoshop and replace it with some copied brick texture.
Cobalt Shiva
Black Seas Commodore Designate

Post by Cobalt Shiva »

CaptainKickback wrote:V masks going for $10 a pop at the Comic-con.
Did the fire marshal close the Comic-Con this year?
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

Regardless, the facelift still improves my looks by 23%.

Thanks Demo. When I get back from tatooing Tax Identification Numbers on human and human-like babies, I may update the photo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Demosthenes wrote:

Garage door opened protection switch you know the two beams you line up so the door doesn't close on anyone(battery operated preferred),
High power flashlights ac or dc,
Night vision goggles,
Smoke grenades you can get them @ http://www.shomer-tec.com about $6 used to keep them dam deer flies away,
Deer hunting protection vest season is right around the corner,
Camo clothing any size or color,
Face paint, anything that signals when someone comes near it,
Cardboard thicker the better,
Roofing nails bigger better,
Black and green spray paint,
Loud sirens,
Bull horns louder the better,
Portable 12v car-lighter type power jack (they're about $20-30)
2 way radios not the ones that take AAA batteries Motorola preferably,
I cannot emphasize enough night vision goggles,
Any reading material to do with tactical training,
Handheld scanners trunked if possible,
Vid cameras (handheld) , throw away cell phones with minutes and the phone written on it with a piece of tape,
Clothesline rope you know this hot weather is perfect for drying outdoors and save on Ed's batteries and fuel,
Parachute cord, flares and flare guns (the bigger the better)
OH YEAH, I forgot the number one most important thing, people to come and make a stand to their death if necessary to save our country.
Sounds like Ed's building some booby traps around the property. All is not good for Zoey the dog.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Demosthenes wrote: Sounds like Ed's building some booby traps around the property. All is not good for Zoey the dog.
All is not good for the idiots who think they understand how to actually use such things.

I feel for the local paramedics. I know some of them would go in at the risk of their own lives just to keep some fool from bleeding to death.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
webhick

Post by webhick »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Demosthenes wrote: Sounds like Ed's building some booby traps around the property. All is not good for Zoey the dog.
All is not good for the idiots who think they understand how to actually use such things.

I feel for the local paramedics. I know some of them would go in at the risk of their own lives just to keep some fool from bleeding to death.
Oh, those paramedics aren't stepping foot on that property - cops said so.
Joe Dirt
Anonymous Administerial Adviser

Post by Joe Dirt »

webhick wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:BTW, Evil Squirrel Overlord, you're welcome to change your avatar at any time. That was just a photo I took at the WeThePeople "V for Vendetta" gathering in DC a few months ago.
And here I was thinking he was awesome for coming up with that picture on his own (and managing to get the mask on the squirrel - either through photoshop or in reality). Kudos to Demo instead!
Nah... whats really impressive is how she got the cat to pose with the melon helmet.
TheSaint

Post by TheSaint »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:All is not good for the idiots who think they understand how to actually use such things.
Look at this way: maybe Ed will win a Darwin Award.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Thread too long.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -