Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

reefwalker

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust,

Post by reefwalker »

OK i'm interested in the thought processes believers go through when things don't add up, everything is delayed, you gotta get it just right etc. It gives Heather et al so many outs. Its fundamentalism but the new religion is a simplistic lambs living with the lions stuff. reminds me of those Jehovah Witness Watchtower phamplets where those child like images depicting the land of milk and honey and everyone beaming and everything is so BEing and DOing. So... if no matter how the OPPT doesn't deliver - I've thought about this - they will all move to the next thing cause there is no critical analysis of where they screwed up. It'll be the next thing with no acknowledgement of the damage incurred on the way though?
thunter
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by thunter »

As I've followed their posts, they maintain their optimism by having no expectations. Everything, they say, is leading to this great "finality," and outcomes of individual things are not important. "It's all good," they will say. If you have no expectations, you are never disappointed, I guess.
reefwalker

Post by reefwalker »

I guess its how you operate. Its funny how you view the world depending on your circumstances. If your economic base is solid you view the world differently to one whose isn't. Fact. Looking for utopia has a lot to do with where you are.
reefwalker

Post by reefwalker »

what the followers don't know is that family members are paying for these idiots to get out of their debts. this info is not shared, its buried and the followers keep thinking that these Freeman, OPPT movements are working. First hand experience here.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The prime point here is that there is "no critical analysis" from start to finish. I don't know if economic factors are really all that big a factor, it is one I will agree, but a lot of these people really did have lives, and successful lives, before they got mixed up in this, so that isn't and can't be the main factor. What I do know is that I have known people across the spectrum who simply do not stop and think about something once an idea gets hold of them, their critical analysis and discrimination functions, if they ever had them to begin with, simply and completely shut down.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Reefwalker I just noticed your first post in the thread and wanted to say how sorry I am that you are having to support someone who is dealing with this. If you don't mind, could you sort of tell us (as much as you know) how they got involved in it and what its done to them (no personal details, of course)? This is one of the top search results for IUV Exchange, which is the newest name for this scam, so I think it might be helpful for anyone not yet falling into it to read stuff like that.

Listening to this week's conference call it sounds like the OPPT/IUV Exchange gurus are selling the true believers the same made up stuff about banking that we see from sov'run citizens. For example, one guru excitedly told us about how he talked to a banking manager who admitted that "they don't lend out their deposits"! Except then he said as an aside "well the bank managers called it not lending their reserves" - which is hilarious, since banks not lending out their reserve amount is actually a good thing and doesn't mean at all the rest of the money is not lended out. Its just a demonstration of how they don't even understand at a basic level how banking works.

They are really obsessed with this whole promissory note business - its how they are going to try to get their free $10 billion with the magical paperwork, by making up fake promissory notes essentially. They simply refuse to understand that a promissory note is a promise to pay, with actual legal tender and not your "eternal essence." They are absolutely convinced that they've got the banks here because banks all say they accept promissory notes. Which of course, is true - all banks do accept promissory notes. But making up your own note to pay with your "eternal essence" isn't a real promissory note.

I am kind of amazed at how absolutely convinced they are that some bank some where is going to just fork over the billions they want. The gurus KNOW this isn't going to work. Heather knows it as well, thats why shes safely in Morocco. They are hedging their bets I've noticed - when this fails the gurus will claim victory because they have been preaching some bizarre concept that if banks refuse the fake promissory note it "invalidates everything in banking" - so when no one gets their $10 billion they will act like its a victory because now by magic they have invalidated all banking.

But while they are hedging their bets I'm not so sure how many true believers are going to go along with this. They really have got people excited that they finally can buy that yacht and McMansion any day now with their $10 billion prosperity funds. I just can't believe when these idiots show up to the banks and get laughed at that they will go quietly into the night - there are going to be some irate people demanding to know how to get out of their bills.
reefwalker

Post by reefwalker »

It all started around three years ago when my partners ex dropped around some DVD's for us to look at. He was very excited. He had been to a seminar in one of the local towns and had paid around $250 for the priviledge. We watched around 20 minutes of them and had to turn it off as my bullshit detector was going off the richter scale. He has a history of falling for get rich quick schemes as he has never held down any sort of full time work aside from a stint in the military in his mid twenties and was finding it hard to make ends meet. We didn't think much about it at the time aside from the occasional quip from one of the children (theirs) that Dad says people don't have to pay tax or if you get a speeding fine you don't have to pay it if you fill the right papers in and send in to the court. I though this rather amusing at the time and put it in the back of my head to check all this out some time. Then we discovered in one of the kids bedrooms printed material regarding Freemen on the Land and the ex declaring himself as a sovereign being - pages of it- and a red thumbprint at the bottom of every page declaring his first name of the Family ______.
I then decided to start reading about this as we had previously had "a bit of trouble" with him that I wont go into here and I reckoned it was a good strategy to know a bit about all this as we were bound to get caught up in it eventually. I began reading about Menard and the origins of the FMOTL movement in an attempt to understand where all of this was heading as we were concerned about what values were being imparted into the children on the week we didn't have them. We started checking in on his Facebook site and there it all was! Multiple postings every day regarding the OPPT, Freemen, every conspiracy theory you ever saw, chemtrails, anti vax , truthology- the whole kit and Kaboodle!! All of his dealings with the law were meticulously documented - documents such as summons to court, threats of arrest for non court attendance etc scanned and all put up on Facebook for all of the followers to read and for them to give him encouragement as the leading light in the movement. Then an unpaid court fine resulted in the cancellation of his licence. This then meant he was unable to register his car. He then began to borrow friends cars to drive until they realised they would be uninsured if he had an accident with no licence. The brilliant solution to this was to send away and get his own FMOTL licence plates as he had read that as he was driving in a personal capacity and not for business then he needed no registration, licence or insurance. Its all there in the Freeman material! The end result of this lunacy after driving around for around three weeks with these plates on was to be cornered by two patrol cars and huge fines issued. Realising he wouldn't be able to go anywhere family members paid his court fines and he was able to get his licence back and then register the car the "normal" way. Funny how principles are abandoned in the cause of expediency! However the snowball rolling down the hill was picking up momentum - the unpaid credit card bill from 2010, fines for failure to vote, failure to submit income tax declarations, fines for the incident quoted above. He keeps sending in "courtesy notices" to magistrates, arresting policemen etc in fact he has even sent several emails to all politicians and legal arms of government in the country telling them they have all been foreclosed on since December last year and therefore they have no jurisdiction over anyone. I don't know where this is all going to end but I am a little concerned that this could all boil over at some time and there will be a tragedy in the making. His Special Forces training is a real concern. He seems to spend his whole time on the internet with his cyber OPPT buddies and doesn't have a lot of real friends in the real world. Its a worry.
thunter

Post by thunter »

Well, Tim Turner managed to keep stringing the faithful along for several years with promises that never came true, so I suspect Heather will have followers as long as she manages to stay out of prison.

Of more concern to the followers is that trying to pass fake promissory notes is going to get them in some serious trouble when a banker without a sense of humor is approached.
notorial dissent

I think your latter point is the more pressing and serious. Banks have gotten seriously cranky about people passing bad checks, bad EFT's, and worthless promissory notes, and in some cases, the actions can cross over in to Federal jurisdiction and get even nastier. These people have already messed up their lives, and are well on their way to thoroughly trashing what is left with this delusion. They are victims, but in many ways, they have victimized themselves, albeit with Heather and company's aid and abettance, which is what makes what they are doing all the more despicable.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

By IMPowering the IMPossible they risk IMPrisonment?

My view - trying to dissuade the faithful one-on-one is a thankless task. Then again, you might plant a seed which will grow when one of the prophecies fail.

But on to a more pressing matter. I've thought about locking this thread and starting a new one due to its length. Then again, I don't know what that might do to IUV or OPPT searches that end up here. Any opinions?
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

Reefwalker: Thanks for sharing that. Stories like that prove that there is real harm going on here. The IUV exchange and the propaganda behind it is destroying peoples live. You know, the most frequent reply I get from fellow skeptics on issues like this is "Whats the harm? Let them believe in insane things if they want to." Your story (and thunters, earlier in the thread) proves why it matters - because there is real harm going on here.

The IUV Exchange not only destroys the believers life, but it clearly is negatively impacting the children as well. Whats so dangerous about the IUV Exchange and other scams is that nothing in terms of evidence is going to dissuade these people. No matter how many times they personally fail in practicing this stuff (having their courtesy notices ignored/laughed at, having courts tell them they need to be mentally evaluated, etc.) each failure somehow seems to bizarrely reinforce their belief!

Deep Knight: I would urge you to keep it open. I know you prefer to close threads when they get long as you do with the RV threads, but we are one of the top results for IUV exchange and IUV exchange scam on google - and I am not sure how long it would take to get back to that spot.

I am not sure how people like Reefwalker and Thunter found us - was it through finding this thread on google?
reefwalker

Post by reefwalker »

Found on Google
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

DeepKnight-

As long as you add a note at the bottom of this thread stating there's a new one, people who visit this site are pretty smart, they will find the new one.. :) We had to do it on ATS after 108 pages, and people still went to the new thread.. go for it, my vote..
thunter

Post by thunter »

This gets deeper and deeper. Good grief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyg5DNUNYrM
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

thunter wrote:This gets deeper and deeper. Good grief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyg5DNUNYrM
Well, I have stayed away from this since early on, when there seemed to be some trolls attacking the site with totally crazy explanations as to why this OPPT thing was not a scam. Actually there seemed to be a lot of David Van-pelt-like implications, and I just don't like that fellow.

Then, today I followed the link posted by thunter and my brain started to sizzle. Are people actually going to banks and depositing their "value", and if they escape bank security, can they then go to the Big Diesel Motor Home Store and buy their dream ride with a promissory note?
Is that their point or am I missing it and need to go back and and read the whole thread?

Thanks, T Texino
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
notorial dissent

I think you're missing some of the finer more delicate nuances of the crazy, but you've pretty much got it, unfortunately. It really is as crazy as it sounds, and yes they're serious, seriously deluded, deranged, and headed for a damaging fall, but intensely serious in their belief in the crazy. The discrimination and critical thinking higher functions have been totally disabled if not outright deleted. If it were a computer I would either shoot it and put it out of its misery, or send it in for a serious virus and malware removal protocol, which is basically what this whole OPPT thing amounts to.

Now see, you weren't sleeping in class.
LightinDarkness

Not that it matters since its not going to work anyways, but from my understanding how they think they are going to get their "unlimited" value as BEings is as follows:

(1) Heather creates sov'run gibberish paperwork referencing how we are all ETERNAL ESSENCE EMBODIED with UNLIMITED VALUE which has been preauthorized prepaid and preapproved by her gibberish UCC filings. She is essentially going to create form for a fake promissory note wherein the OPPT/I UV scam believer promises to pay the bank from their UNLIMITED VALUE.
(2) The believers will go to a bank and tell them they want to "deposit their value" using the fake promissory note paperwork. At this point, I am sure general confusion will reign in the bank since no one is going to know what they are talking about. When they tell them they can't just make up promissory notes based some new age philosophy of having UNLIMITED VALUE, the true believer will move on to the next bank.
(3) Rinse and repeat. At some point I suspect a bank will think someone is talking about taking out a loan and actually give them a loan (if we can find a true believer with good credit, which IS unlikely). This will be posted as if they tapped their UNLIMITED VALUE and presented as proof of the scam working. When the true believer later gets a statement expecting them to pay the loan back, that won't of course be reported.

What really just gets me is that even if you believe all this stuff, at the surface level it doesn't make any sense. If we all have UNLIMITED VALUE that we can by magical paperwork turn into unlimited amounts of federal reserve notes, gold bars, and silver bars - then the currency has no value. They don't seem to get that. Money only has value because everyone doesn't have unlimited access to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:Then, today I followed the link posted by thunter and my brain started to sizzle. Are people actually going to banks and depositing their "value", and if they escape bank security, can they then go to the Big Diesel Motor Home Store and buy their dream ride with a promissory note?
Is that their point or am I missing it and need to go back and and read the whole thread?

Thanks, T Texino
My favorite part (and it made my brain sound like frying bacon) was the "I'll give you 10% of my bond if you accept it" part. Of course they'll acknowledge your bond is worth $1,000,000 'cause they'll be getting $100,000 and bankers are greedy! Duh!

:brickwall:

As for the point, it's that there's one born every minute. And no, you don't have to go back and read the crazy, diving head first into a septic tank will teach you approximately the same thing. At least I believe that's how Heather does it.

notorial dissent wrote:Now see, you weren't sleeping in class.
If OPPT Law was a course, you could sleep through it and still get the same amount of value as if you had taken notes.
LightinDarkness wrote:What really just gets me is that even if you believe all this stuff, at the surface level it doesn't make any sense. If we all have UNLIMITED VALUE that we can by magical paperwork turn into unlimited amounts of federal reserve notes, gold bars, and silver bars - then the currency has no value. They don't seem to get that. Money only has value because everyone doesn't have unlimited access to it.
No, gold is REAL money. You know, REAL?

I remember some guy on the radio trying to sell gold just in case society collapsed. Someone else called up and suggested food storage 'casue you can't eat gold. Well, the guy wasn't selling food storage, he was selling gold, so he got quite irate. The battle of half wits finally ended with the gold-seller insisting that starving people would still sell their last food reserve for gold because gold was REAL MONEY so they HAD TO. It also makes a tastey casserole with fried onions and cream of mushroom soup.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Deep Knight wrote:If OPPT Law was a course, you could sleep through it and still get the same amount of value as if you had taken notes.
Actually if you slept through that class, you'd come out ahead as you'd actually get some real sleep, as opposed to actually sitting through the class slaughtering brain cells in wholesale lots.

The final point, as always, that logic and sense are truly strangers in this house of wierd.
reefwalker

Post by reefwalker »

OMG - They are all BEing and DOing on this one. http://i-uv.com/kim-hagstrom-accessing-your-value/ Imagine being in the bank when these lunatics turn up asking for money!!!!!!!!!!!