Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

thunter
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust,

Post by thunter »

Well, the crazies are getting even crazier! This lady in Australia uses a check from a closed account to deposit 15 million into another account, gets arrested, Heather is going to help her out...well, you just have to listen to this. I'm speechless at the stupidity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_e_wvEQunw
thunter

Post by thunter »

And as a follow up, here is what Heather is going to do to keep the nutcase Australian out of jail:

"Heather has fully discussed the issues with Kiri and is currently writing up a "Notice of Mistake" for Kiri to take to the bank- which will basically state that it was a mistake to use the chequing account to deposit her value, because it's obviously a fraudulent account and a fraudulent tool by a fraudulent financial agency.... and if she'd been INFORMED of that by the bank to begin with, she would never of made that decision to use that fraudulent tool to deposit her money!!!!"
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Wow, thanks for posting that youtube link. The amount of crazy contained in there is even higher than the lately totally insane level that characterizes most of the OPPT/IUV Exchange scam calls. The women involved is a full blown true believer - she started "questioning" everything she says after New Zealand's social service department started investigating her parenting. Why did they do that? Because she was trying "alternative treatments" instead of real medicine for her child, who had a kidney condition. The government acted after this insane woman refused to administer hospital recommended treatments, which of course prompted her spiral into conspiracy delusions to self-validate that she was right the whole time.

I guess what this really just demonstrates is that there truly is nothing new under the sun with these scams. In trying to "deposit her value" with a check drawn from on a closed account, she is essentially doing the same things many United States based soverign citizens have tried (and failed) to do via the EFT scam:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8514

Of course we all know that Heather's "help" will do nothing, the "Notice of Mistake" is also yet another tried and tired sov'run legal gibberish concept document that appears time to time when a previous sov'run legal gibberish method (in this case, the EFT scam) lands someone in trouble.

But we won't hear of the legal consequences this women will face for doing this stuff, nor will we hear how Heather's magical "Notice of Mistake" had no effect - like everything else with this scam, when someone gets in trouble they do a lot of hand waiving about it and then never provide updates when the inevitable failure happens.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I gave up on this nutter when I lost the connection after about 20 minutes. She's a New Age mother of 8 who social services have intervened with because she won't medicate her sick child in a conventional manner. She believes all the BS and she's tried to pass a $15m check. This is going to end well. Maybe she could take the same approach that Schaeffer Cox took when social services got involved with his family?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
LightinDarkness

ArthurWankspittle wrote:I gave up on this nutter when I lost the connection after about 20 minutes. She's a New Age mother of 8 who social services have intervened with because she won't medicate her sick child in a conventional manner. She believes all the BS and she's tried to pass a $15m check. This is going to end well. Maybe she could take the same approach that Schaeffer Cox took when social services got involved with his family?
Yeah and as you know it even goes beyond standard New Age nuttery. In the first 10 minutes I heard:

- Cracking the Code
- Commercial Redemption
- Accepted for Value
- Redeeming the Strawman

She believes in all of it. Completely.

Its quite amazing, really. Think about the total disconnect from reality you have to be in to live like this...here is the money statement from approximately 12 minutes in:
You know I have always believed we should have a system without money, even in high school. I always thought that the system should be that when you go to a store you can just swipe a card and get what you need. You should not have to have any money in your account, I think thats just wrong.
Thats the caliber of people we are dealing with. We should just all have magical cards that give us whatever we need. Because I am sure everyone would still show up to work to provide you with what you want for 40 hours a week under such a system!
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Not the same opinions are those left on the video. Perhaps our eyes and ears are clouded by logic and sanity.

elvetwelve 2 hours ago
Kiri my utmost respects for BE'ing and DO'ing so smart, brave, coureagous. Thank you for doing this for all the Childeren of Gaia. I take a deep bow.

magelord108 2 hours ago
What an amazing situation!
Love and Light to All!

pipifurry 3 hours ago
The divine feminine, Kiri your awesome**

Kate Perednia 4 hours ago
HUGS from western MA...YOU GO, GIRL! I'm taking notes...

kkwalworth 4 hours ago
Where on the 5d site can I locate these documents?

osvaldo valdes 4 hours ago
Kiri is to appear in court on Tuesday to face charges of obtaining funds by Fraud, the case is not resolved by a long shot...

fromeye2u 4 hours ago
I see no copies of documents, records or receipts even with exhaustive search at provided website address.

5L1D3R513 5 hours ago
this is awesome so much love Kiri

Kim Beckett 6 hours ago
I am jumping up and down shouting!!! WOW I want to hug this woman!
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I'm really beginning to hate these idiots. One of them is outside US laws, living off "donations" and probably working her way though every variety of Moroccan resin she can try. The other is possibly beyond delusional disorder. Thinks some new age thing will cure her daughter and that she just deposited $15m in a bank account. The video will get pulled when she gets jailed/institutionalised and/or her daughter dies, because I really believe that's what we are looking at. Mum will then be looking at spending the rest of her life as a crazy lady as her children grow up, reject her ideas and blame her for the death of their sister. Mum will turn to alcohol or drugs and die prematurely. (Or do a Dove where she either couldn't afford treatment or deliberately shunned it, if I've got that story correct.)
It may be harsh but I've seen parallels in my own life.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
reefwalker

Post by reefwalker »

The delusional will never change even when evidence to the contrary is put right at their face. When they go to jail they come out protesting to all they have been "illegally locked up" and the foreclosed on corporations have no authority. This is despite them sitting their sorry butts in jail. Instead of accepting that that they have screwed up and hurt their families and caused all sort of grief to other people they see themselves as warriors of light. Even as we speak OPPT friends from around the world are giving these people encouragement and support through social media not thinking "hey maybe this stuff doesn't really work and I could end up in some serious trouble". There is no difference between them and religious fundamentalists. They are all loopy.
thunter

Post by thunter »

The OPPT crazies go total fruitcake in this latest post from the I-UV.com blog:

"I wanted to share with you that Dee from RTS was correct! The Cabal had no intention of approving the RV because it is counterproductive of their plans to implement the NWO through economic destruction and depopulation measures.

The OPPT and IUV was a thorn that they did not plan on! The IUV documents convert each of us into a sovereign bank in and of ourself. It is the same procedure that the FED uses to convert our birth certificates into negotiable bonds. The difference is that we own and control our bonds and establish our own value. Upon presentation, the FED is obligated to deposit our established value into an account for immediate use.

The announcement proposing the IUV on June 25 is what caused the Cabal to act by moving Iraq out of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and revalue their currency. The US Cabal Government could not comply with the Basel Accords; they had no intention of doing so and was trading the Dinars on deposit by the whale investors to shore up the FED. When the OPPT decided to test the IUV in New Zealand on Thursday, July 18, the RV appeared on NASDAQ at a modified rate established by Obozo.

The test case in New Zealand resulted in the arrest of the presenter on the following day for FRAUD. What else could they do, when this is part and parcel of what they have been doing since the 1920′s. A simple “Petition of Error” will diffuse the problem, and with a couple of modifications made to include the Courts Adjudication, this should be complete! This will do more to drive the FED and NASDAQ out of business than anything currently being done! [Banker arrests].

Dee said that the FED was terrified about the release of the IUV and was attempting to muddy the waters and distract the awakened portion of the World by approving the RV at a very low rate.

The paperwork and instructions on what and how to prepare the documents to submit To the FED should be available real soon for everyone, Dinar holders and Non-Dinar holders.

Hopefully the awakened portion of the world will not be sucked in, but rather further educated."
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

thunter wrote:The OPPT crazies go total fruitcake in this latest post from the I-UV.com blog:
"I wanted to share with you that Dee from RTS was correct! The Cabal had no intention of approving the RV because it is counterproductive of their plans to implement the NWO through economic destruction and depopulation measures.
Yup, that absolutely worthless currency from a country that can hardly even field any type of government is what is holding up the NWO, flaunting the combined might of the Rothschild, Koch and Rockefellers all at once. What a power!
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
thunter

Post by thunter »

I've always wondered why this Dark Cabal is depicted as so hell bent on destroying world economies and killing everyone but themselves. You would think self interest would motivate them to keep us poor folks around to clean the sewers and take out the trash!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Oops, looks like the cat is well and truly out of the bag. Someone has a lot to answer for, and you know those forms all have to be filled out in quadruplicate. The answer is, that of course they wouldn't. Why disrupt an already present and prevalent labor supply, unless they have some sort of dark need for manual labor, ask DK, and you'll be quickly convinced of the foolishness of that whole idea. Also, why disrupt a perfectly good dysfunctional economy, much too much effort, and much easier to control. Now screwing with the heads of the OPPT or dinar or Dove's crowd, that is just fair game and fun. After all, you have to have some kind of recreational fun after spending a day of scheming and plotting and planning to take over the universe, isn't that right Pinky??
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
thunter

Post by thunter »

Alright, folks, Heather is pretty much guaranteeing a long prison sentence with this advice to Kiri! Good grief.

http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think at this point Kiri has crossed from just merely stupid to criminally stupid, and the so called deposit is going to land her in a great deal of trouble. I do not see this ending at all well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
reefwalker

Post by reefwalker »

Kiri has a counterpart in Australia who has just been sent to jail for 28 days for contempt of court. All of the faithful are rallying to try and get him out because they believe a grave injustice has been carried out. After sending all of the courtesy notice stuff to the judge and not turning up in court he was arrested and brought before the court. He asked for the judges oath of office, the judge refused to provide it. He then declared "I am not the name you are referring to". The judge declared "contempt", he then stated "I do not consent to any of this". Unfortunately saying you don't consent has no validity in a real court of law where they have the force to put your ass in jail. Lisa Harrison and the rest of the looneys are mounting a campaign to get him out.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

thunter wrote:The OPPT crazies go total fruitcake in this latest post from the I-UV.com blog:

The announcement proposing the IUV on June 25 is what caused the Cabal to act by moving Iraq out of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and revalue their currency. The US Cabal Government could not comply with the Basel Accords; they had no intention of doing so and was trading the Dinars on deposit by the whale investors to shore up the FED. When the OPPT decided to test the IUV in New Zealand on Thursday, July 18, the RV appeared on NASDAQ at a modified rate established by Obozo.

The test case in New Zealand resulted in the arrest of the presenter on the following day for FRAUD. What else could they do, when this is part and parcel of what they have been doing since the 1920′s. A simple “Petition of Error” will diffuse the problem, and with a couple of modifications made to include the Courts Adjudication, this should be complete! This will do more to drive the FED and NASDAQ out of business than anything currently being done!
All I can say is WOW! Imagine what would have happened if she hadn't missed the darn filing deadline!
notorial dissent wrote:Oops, looks like the cat is well and truly out of the bag. Someone has a lot to answer for, and you know those forms all have to be filled out in quadruplicate. The answer is, that of course they wouldn't. Why disrupt an already present and prevalent labor supply, unless they have some sort of dark need for manual labor, ask DK, and you'll be quickly convinced of the foolishness of that whole idea. Also, why disrupt a perfectly good dysfunctional economy, much too much effort, and much easier to control. Now screwing with the heads of the OPPT or dinar or Dove's crowd, that is just fair game and fun. After all, you have to have some kind of recreational fun after spending a day of scheming and plotting and planning to take over the universe, isn't that right Pinky??
These idiots can't tell the difference between killing for fun (everyone needs a hobby) and killing to reduce the world's population to some small number. Not that the second idea hasn't been batted around, my twist was to liquidate everyone but us and the supermodels, but then I realized they would be hauling trash, cleaning the toilets and such which would be fun for a while but degrade their looks rapidly. Besides, if most everyone is dead, who could be killed for fun?
"Follow the Money"
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

I have proposed lining up the entire population of the world. (simple line-up -- no order by age, wealth, education, or anything else) and shoot every 10th person. The remaining would bury the dead and get on with life. Cuts the population of everywhere by 10%. Still leaves enough at every level to carry on.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

LaVidaRoja wrote:I have proposed lining up the entire population of the world. (simple line-up -- no order by age, wealth, education, or anything else) and shoot every 10th person. The remaining would bury the dead and get on with life. Cuts the population of everywhere by 10%. Still leaves enough at every level to carry on.
Exactly what Roman generals would do when they felt their troops needed a little encouragement. That is where the word "decimate" came from.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimation_(Roman_army)
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Hey DK, you ever check your messages?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
LightinDarkness

Whats funny is that Heather's "advice" to Kiri as to what to say/DO is essentially all the same legal soverign citizen/freeman on the land gibberish that we've seen so many times before. I was, to be honest, hoping for Heather to come up with a new flavor of complete lunacy for the entertainment value.

Alas, I am not so sure Kiri will end up going to jail although her actions, and certainly following Heather's advice, have landed people in jail before since they are common sov'run tactics. But we are talking about New Zealand, and I am not sure how familiar the courts are with this stuff there. In the US and Canada until recently they actually treated most sov'run tactics like this with kid gloves because they assumed the person was literally bonkers. That, combined with the fact that shes likely to play the "I'm a mother and have to look after my kids!" line, will likely I think keep her out of jail. And unfortunately, even though she may escape jail simply due to the court system being unfamiliar with how these people are actually sane and just willfully trying to get money for nothing, it will be heralded as a huge success for the OPPT/I UV scam.

What started out as a prosperity fund scam has morphed into this strange, bizarre amalgamation taking people who are susceptible to new age beliefs and indoctrinating them with well known (and 100% failure rate) soverign citizen style "remedies." So we know how Kiri's case will be spun no matter the outcome. If its a failure they will claim its because Kiri made some magical legal mistake - didn't say the right incantation, gave the court jurisdiction, etc. Or they will claim that they should have won but the corrupt court and corrupt judge simply refused to acknowledge their all-powerful legal gibberish so its still a win. If she gets anything less than jail time they will call it a win, even though if that happens it will be because of factors completely unrelated to the OPPT/IUV scam (court will be lenient because they think shes nuts, concern for her kids, etc.).