Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust,

Post by ashlynne39 »

After reading Heather's new doc, I have decided the find a spot for the words Praeterea Preterea in whatever legal doc I write. I think it will make a big impact, especially if I use it multiple times. I might even throw in a nunc pro tunc here and there, just for fun.
KickahaOta
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by KickahaOta »

ashlynne39 wrote:After reading Heather's new doc, I have decided the find a spot for the words Praeterea Preterea in whatever legal doc I write. I think it will make a big impact, especially if I use it multiple times. I might even throw in a nunc pro tunc here and there, just for fun.
Think big. Start demanding to file revisions of every legal doc you've ever filed, so you can put a Praeterea Preterea in there nunc pro tunc.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

I think Heather (like most sov'runs) thinks her legal gibberish documents are something of a magical incantation: the more you put fancy latin words in them, the more powerful the spell!. SURELY this one will work because she included lots of latin!

Whats most amusing about this latest rambling masterpiece is that - according to Heather and the OPPT gurus themselves, the OPPT was shut down as a trust (because it was "successful" - just don't ask where your $5 billion gold is) months ago. They are so deep in the delusion now they can't even keep track of their own mythology. Whoops, kind of a big mistake there Heather. Can't tell the true believers the OPPT is shut down because its mission was accomplished and then make more legal gibberish claiming to draw upon its mystical powers.
LightinDarkness

notorial dissent wrote: LightinDarkness, thank you, that explains a lot and nothing. So they are eventually going to end up charging their suckers er clients to use this half baked farce, and just how are they going to collect this payment? I think the intended audience should be very worried, but I doubt if any of them have that much sense. I certainly wouldn't want any of this crowd having access to my personal or banking info. I'm betting security on this thing is non-existent.[/color]
Yeah, but they'll probably still get a few hundred idiots. From how I understand it (I don't buy apps so I don't know) there is a built-in subscription feature to the windows store/apple app store so thats how they will pay. For the desktop version, something like paypal subscriptions I imagine.

Of course the issue now is that its only on the windows app store, and I dont even know anyone with a windows phone.
LightinDarkness

I am pretty sure at this point the OPPT is just taking anything anyone tells them as a "success" here is some guy who claims $160,000 of student loans was "forgiven" due to courtesy paperwork gibberish:
http://i-uv.com/freedom-story-kevin-edmondson/

First off, how does someone rack up $160,000 in student loans? I mean, thats an insane amount of money for someone outside of a medical student (and I assume a medical student could pay those back). Second, as we all know, nothing on this earth will wipe away student loan debt - the standard for getting it written off in bankruptcy is so high its nearly impossible. So you know this can't be true.

Like the lie about the $99,000 mortgage being written of that turned out to only be a lien release (which had nothing to do with the OPPT, leins get released all the time for various reasons), I wonder if they will really post his "proof" once its shown its not really what it seems.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Regrettably, the student loan figure, from what I have been told is not completely out of hand these days, some schools are costing upwards of $50k a year tuition and expenses, so many graduates are starting life now with a hideous cloud hanging over them, that realistically they may never be able to pay back, particularly if they can't find a job in their field, or any field, which is also all to common. As to being forgiven, a snowball has an immeasurably better chance, than that ever happening. They don't forgive them, and they aren't dischargeable except under very special circumstances.

As to the lien release, I am betting we didn't get anywhere near the whole story, and it either didn't happen at all, or didn't happen as claimed.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

LightinDarkness wrote:I think Heather (like most sov'runs) thinks her legal gibberish documents are something of a magical incantation: the more you put fancy latin words in them, the more powerful the spell!. SURELY this one will work because she included lots of latin!
That is one thing I find so funny about sovereign legal documents. As an attorney, I can't think of a single time I've used Latin in any court filings. I'm sure if I went back through everything I've ever filed I might find someplace that I used Latin but it would be the rare exception. Real lawyers just don't typically pepper their court documents with Latin words and phrases. These nuts would do a whole lot better and have a chance at being taken a bit more seriously if they just cut out the Latin. Notice I said only a "bit" more seriously, because frankly they have a snowball's chance in hell of winning their argument no matter what they do.
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

I didn't look back to see if anyone had caught this one yet, but supposedly,

Some woman in New Zealand tried to deposit her value, the bank accepted all of her documentation and then the next day she was arrested for fraud for using an old closed account. Heather is now claiming that the BANK is admitting that the whole system is fraudulent because they allowed this girl to deposit her "energetic value" and that they confirm that each person HAS value because of it..

Personally I think they let this girl deposit so they could arrest her.. thoughts?
notorial dissent

I think this is our friend "Kiri" mentioned earlier in the thread.

i suspect it was more a case of some accounts clerk got the stuff, didn't know what it was and accepted it at face value, and when they ran things they found out otherwise and then called the authorities because of the size of the check she supposedly deposited. Had I been in their place I would have done the same, called the authorities I mean.

I will say in her defense, that I don't think the little twit really intended to actually commit bank fraud, as she actually believes in this nonsense, but from the banks point of view they would definitely see it otherwise. This may be the only thing that prevents her from getting a long jail sentence, not being familiar with how NX treats these things,
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
thunter

Post by thunter »

The last I read, Kiri is being charged with four counts of bank fraud. She has another hearing July 30. She also appears to have a history of confrontations with the legal system, so there may be other charges.
LightinDarkness

Next OPPT tactic to "help" Kiri: engage in paper terrorism against court personnel and the police! This has always worked so well with US based sov'runs - and by working so well I mean always ensuring that the judge is sufficiently annoyed with you before the case even starts.

Behold the magnificent "petition" to free Kiri:
http://i-uv.com/petition-on-kiri-campbe ... uly-28-13/

Highlights:
- Very careful to write her name as kiri (lower K) because we know writing Kiri would magically grant them jurisdiction over the STRAWMAN.
- Quotes from Heathers UCC gibberish documents that they are all foreclosed upon so they should stop holding Kiri. Because seriously guys, we mean it! We filed UCC documents and everything.

What I find so amazing about these lunatics is that they seem insistent upon doing everything humanely possible to not only ensure Kiri loses, but loses in what will be a epic fashion. I'm not sure what else one could do to make things worse, but if there is I am sure they will come up with it.
notorial dissent

Give them time, they will come up with something to help Kiri move further down the slide to supreme failure. I have faith in Heather and friends doing and being to cause each other no end of trouble. I'm sure that mighty petition has them shaking in their knickers!!!!
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

notorial dissent wrote:Give them time, they will come up with something to help Kiri move further down the slide to supreme failure. I have faith in Heather and friends doing and being to cause each other no end of trouble. I'm sure that mighty petition has them shaking in their knickers!!!!

Well they are already claiming it as a huge victory for the I/UV exchange, you see the bank by pressing the fraud charges has admitted that they are invalid and have been committing fraud, as they initially deposited her value...

GO figure, oh and Project 13 is live now, it's nothing more than a little social messaging thing that the "faithful" are all bitching about being a joke..
notorial dissent

The problem is, that the joke, is still on THEM...
reefwalker

Post by reefwalker »

Some people do not learn - He going to get another stint in jail if he keeps this up ..........

ITS ALL GOOD AND GOOD GETS EVEN BETTER... :)
Hey friends, its 9.30pm Monday 29th july 2013 and I have just been released from Grafton, NSW maximum security goal after 14 days for an alleged offence "CONTEMPT OF COURT" (I refused 4 times to give them jurisdiction) sentence of 28 days,,,got out for good behavior (an appeal).. ;)

i believe i used lawful, peaceful non compliance...i believe i had the power because the judge could not, and would not answer my questions - however he had the the force (the guns and batons) so he was able to throw me in goal..

I'm gonna spend the next couple of days lovin up my kids like there is no tomorrow and then begin to share my experience...

Basically, I used all the "freeman" remedies I could pull out of my hat but the magistrate put his head down and ignored then all and so I was unlawfully kidnapped, abducted and falsely imprisoned for asking the alleged magistrate to prove he represented true government as constituted at the creation of this country and if he had his oath of office on record, he did not like those questions and in fact at today's appeal, said he had never been asked those questions before by anyone,,,

However (big fucking however), my appeal thanks to a real cute female solicitor was convincing and very sincere enough for the mag to grant me early release to appear in his alleged court again on the 8th of august to answer questions about the alleged credit card debt of $2,500 that I haven't payed for the last two years since I discovered that i was in fact the creditor (NOT the debtor) and the underwriter of the loan (see Scott Bartles 5 min BANCORRUPTCY youtube link below) :)

I plan to use Heathers "Request For Documentation of Funding" along with asking them Scott Bartles question; "was tthe money there before I signed the CONtract or was it there after I signed the CONtract?"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

If he is giving us a preview of his planned defense he'd better pack an overnight bag when he goes back Aug. 8th.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
thunter

Post by thunter »

Kiri's followers totally disrupt the courtroom during her hearing today. Sov'run shenanigans out the wazoo.

http://briankellysblog.blogspot.com
LightinDarkness

^Thanks for posting that link. Just as I was musing a few posts ago what else the OPPT loons and Kiri could do to make her situation worse, they do things like this:
Turikatuku Gumada 10.06am The authority of the court and judge is being challenged by our people right now
Like · Reply · 1 · about a minute ago

Turikatuku Gumada 10.07am They are telling the judge that he/she is ignoring the facts
Like · Reply · 1 · a few seconds ago

Turikatuku Gumada 10.08am Woman telling police to back off.
‎3‎:‎07‎ ‎PM

Turikatuku Gumada 10.09am Our people have a right to take Kiri right now and the judge is being told right now

3‎:‎10‎ ‎PM
Turikatuku Gumada 10.10am They are being told they can't hold her. Geez if I was the judge I would let her go
This is going to end so badly for Kiri. And when it does, they are going to sweep all it under the rug as if their stupidity had nothing to do with making it worse.

Then when they SEE their shenanigans have no effect, they claim to have "taken the court"!
Turikatuku Gumada 10.40am our people took the court. judge left. we closed the court. but they have kidnapped kiri. trying to find phone number for governor general in nz. can someone Google it for me and post here. urgent
Not, Turikatuku Gumada, you did not take the court. The judge adjourned, and your actions did nothing but enrage court personnel and annoy the judge.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Perception. Its all in how you can spin it.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
reefwalker

Post by reefwalker »

These people so much remind me of the Black Knight in Monty Python where each time he fails he gets a limb cut off until in the end there is only his torso left but he is still jabbering Ï'm going to get you - you'll see"

From Facebook....................
When I was givin the opportunity to appeal the severity of my 28 day sentence i did everything i could to make it happen because "I was told" if i did not apologize and accept the jurisdiction of the court, court proceedings and court orders (by affidavit) for diss-honoring the judge and court officers i would possibly get another 2 or 3 months added to the contempt charge..and for all the reasons above i really didn't want that to happen"..
Yesterday Monday the 29th of July at about 4pm I apologized with sincere (and loving) intent to my "partner in contrast" (the judge) and accepted his jurisdiction and orders to appear again on the 8th of august for the original civil matter which was to discuss the financial (Examination Order) for an alleged credit card debt i haven't paid since Oct 2010 because i discovered some discrepancies (deceptive acts, practices and straight out common garden variety fraud) with the funding...
Oh,
And dont get into a pissin competition with a judge - they'll cheat every time and use the "force (guns, batons and prison)" until they realise the truth...the landscape (game play) has changed...they are all foreclosed...they have no power (alleged authority/hierarchy)..

The One People have the power

Every defeat is read as a victory for these seriously deluded people - Oh dear