Sooey charged with murder 2

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Joe Dirt wrote:Does anyone know where this case is actually happening? I am curious to follow it as I always wondered what would happen to these (Su)idiots in the face of real charges.

Words suitable for use in polite company escape me in conveying my disgust at this "movement".
I wasn't able to find anything in the news, but I'm still trying various search terms. I suspect the employer's last name might be White, given the guy's username is "The White Foundation".
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

webhick wrote:
Joe Dirt wrote:Does anyone know where this case is actually happening? I am curious to follow it as I always wondered what would happen to these (Su)idiots in the face of real charges.

Words suitable for use in polite company escape me in conveying my disgust at this "movement".
I wasn't able to find anything in the news, but I'm still trying various search terms. I suspect the employer's last name might be White, given the guy's username is "The White Foundation".
You will find a "White Foundation" in WA -- Tacoma, I think -- which is dedicated to the memory of a girl killed by a drunk driver. http://www.annaarmstrongwhite.org/
"My Health is Better in November."
webhick

Post by webhick »

Prof wrote:
webhick wrote:

You will find a "White Foundation" in WA -- Tacoma, I think -- which is dedicated to the memory of a girl killed by a drunk driver. http://www.annaarmstrongwhite.org/
I guess I jumped the gun by thinking that may be his last name.

If the Anna Armstrong White foundation is why he chose the username he did....to use the name of a foundation in memory of a drunk driving victim, to get a person who killed someone in a drunk driving accident avoid the charges.....

Is there a special place in hell for people like that?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Prof

Post by Prof »

I see the possible link, but I certainly don't know that the "White Foundation" stole the name of the real foundation. Just a suggestion of a possibility, but given the idiots on suey, I think the connection could be possible.

(Like you, I was playing around with possible search terms while trapped on a long phone conference.)
Prof

Post by Prof »

More from the White Foundation:
THE_WHITE_FOUNDATION
Waking Up

Land Patent Question
If a property was used as collataral with a bailbondsmen and it was paid off in full, can you still put a land patent on it to avoid being taken away or used for repaying a debt???
Last edited by THE_WHITE_FOUNDATION : 08-04-2007 at 03:08 AM.

Yesterday, 09:55 PM
THE_WHITE_FOUNDATION
Waking Up

Is This A Difficult Question To Answer???

Yesterday, 10:14 PM
manros
Waking Up

Yes, you can do it.

The land can only be granted. The improvements or your Real Estate (your house) can be sold and hence, a point of negotiation.

Just don't tell them you are procuring the land patent.

How bad your house is located ON your land! Their problem, not yours....

You may have financial problems now. But as much as possible, try to keep your home "clean" or away from future financial obligations.

Today, 03:41 PM
THE_WHITE_FOUNDATION
Waking Up

How Long?????????
How Long Does It Take To Secure A Land Patent??? Whats The Process for a "SALE DEED"(OREGON)????
Last edited by THE_WHITE_FOUNDATION : Today at 04:02 PM.
Manros, being an idiot, does not realize that a mortgage (or deed of trust) covers real property, permanent improvements, and usually contains a security agreement granting a lien on fixtures, as well (no separte UCC-1 is necessary here). Of course, a separate security agreement, perfected with the Sec. of State of the State of Oregon by a UCC -1 would be necessary to cover contents which are not fixtures.

Finally, there is no such thing as a "land patent" which is superior to later statutory, judicial or consensual liens.

Finally, if my boss was out on a bond, which could be cancelled with the automatic revocation of the bail, I'd think twice about trying to screw over the bondsman.

These people are really, really dumb. No wonder they want to save their boss -- no one else would hire them.
Joe Dirt
Anonymous Administerial Adviser

Post by Joe Dirt »

webhick wrote:
Prof wrote:
webhick wrote: I wasn't able to find anything in the news, but I'm still trying various search terms. I suspect the employer's last name might be White, given the guy's username is "The White Foundation".
I guess I jumped the gun by thinking that may be his last name.

If the Anna Armstrong White foundation is why he chose the username he did....to use the name of a foundation in memory of a drunk driving victim, to get a person who killed someone in a drunk driving accident avoid the charges.....

Is there a special place in hell for people like that?
I think a good possibility... maybe a tenth circle or lower....

http://web.eku.edu/flash/inferno/
webhick

Post by webhick »

Edit: Removed content to comply with Judge Roy Bean's suggestion.
Last edited by webhick on Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Recognizing the temptation to appear authoritative, I would suggest caution in drawing links to actual cases under these circumstances.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three