Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote:
AndyK wrote:Ah, but the beauty is that all the proles will descend on the gurus/snake-oil-salesmen in that the PEOPLE AT THE TOP were able to convert THEIR holdings while everyone else was left holding bags of uncomfortable toilet paper.
To what end? I seriously doubt that 95% of dinar holders ever met their sellers face to face when buying their reams of future wallpaper, or if they did, that they secured any valid identification that would allow them or LE to locate the con artists at this time. This is not going to end like it did for Professor Hill in "The Music Man" with the townsfolk armed with torches and bringing him to justice.
A year or two ago I was in Boston, selling excess Canadian dollars at an exchange kiosk. Ahead of me was a guy who was spending at least $6,000 USD on Iraqi dinars. Among other things, he had to sign a paper acknowledging the risks and dangers in buying dinars; but he went ahead anyway and bought them.

The guy didn't look like he was a soldier or a contractor with a civilian company which did/does work over there; rather, he looked like a slob who had likely taken his entire savings and bought dinars because a buddy at his favorite bar had assured him that the dinar would revalue to the point where his investment would make him a multimillionaire. I wonder, now, if his mother looks at where he has hidden his stash of dinars and wonders what kind of son she raised.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

The Observer wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:Not just his attorney, but his International Attorney!
Close but no cigar. He needed to have engaged an Intergalactic Attorney if this RV had any chance of happening. But he decided to go the cheap route and hoped that the Dark Forces wouldn't notice. Hah! We hired every single Intergalactic Attorney between here and Ceti Alpha VI, plus gave retainers to a couple Parallel Universe attornies to look for any all loopholes. So no RV!
Ceti Alpha 6 blew up.... THIS IS CETI ALPHA 5!!!!! ;)
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Zap, who seems to write exactly like Poof except he's not dead (hmmm...) posted this on Saturday and MacHaffie liked it so much he put it up as a banner. Edited to remove the song lyrics and list of "confirmations" from early last week.

Greetings and Salutations,
Many important dates are included in today's update from ZAP. He was even kind enough to include some very important historical dates and information to help us better understand how we arrived at this point in history and where we are going from here.

From ZAP..........HI ALL

TOMORROW, THE GLOBAL RESET WILL BEGIN. THERE IS TO BE A SERIES OF ANNOUNCEMENTS, AMONGST WHICH IS THE RV OF THE DINAR.
THIS TIES IN WITH THE INTENSE PREPARATIONS THAT HAVE BEEN UNDERWAY FOR MOST OF THE LAST MONTHS.

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT UNDERSTAND NUMBERS AND THE VIBRATIONS OF THOSE NUMBERS, AND THE INTERRELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN NUMBERS, WOULD PROBABLY UNDERSTAND WHEN I SAY THAT THE ELDERS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MINDFUL OF NUMBERS IN THEIR LIVES IN RESPECT OF SPECIFIC DATES ON WHICH BUSINESS MAY BE CONSIDERED BEING DONE ACCORDING TO LUNAR CYCLES, FENG SHUI, OR OTHER SYSTEMS THAT DEFINE THEIR WAYS AND PATHS.

FOR EXAMPLE, THE NUMBER 8 IS PREDOMINANT AS THE SYMBOL OF PROSPERITY/MONEY/FORTUNE. THE NUMBER 9 IS IMPORTANT AS A NUMBER OF FINALITY AND OTHER PROFOUND MEANINGS. FOR EXAMPLE, THEIR MASTER HERITAGE ACCOUNTS END WITH AN “XXXXXX-888” SUFFIX IN HSBC. THEY DO BUSINESS PREFERABLY ON THE 1ST OF THE 1ST MONTH, THE 2ND OF THE 2ND MONTH, THE 3RD OF THE 3RD MONTH, AND SO ON.
THEY HAVE LUCKY NUMBERS, DIVINE NUMBERS, NUMBERS THAT APPARENTLY MEAN NOTHING UNTIL YOU APPLY A KEY CODE TO THEM, AND ALL SORTS OF OTHER NUMBER MANIPULATIONS.
WELL, THE ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE SCHEDULED FOR AUGUST 4. SORTA AN ARBITRARY NUMBER WITH NO MEANING, RIGHT?

YOU MAY NOTE THAT ON AUGUST 4, 1790, WAS WHEN THE FRENCH REVOLUTION ABOLISHED THE PRIVILEGES OF THE NOBLES.

ANY QUESTIONS?

MOVING ON, THE OFFICIAL REDEMPTION OF THE HERITAGE ASSETS HAS STARTED, WITH PRELIMINARY CONTRACTS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING ISSUED FOR THE REDEMPTIONS. THIS WILL START PUTTING A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF NEWLY FREED UP CASH ON THE STREETS. THE FIRST OF MANY MULTI-MILLIONAIRES SHALL BE CREATED.

IN RESPONSE TO QUESTIONS, I COMMENT AS FOLLOWS:

Is this the time line?.....RV now, then Global Reset which brings in Basel III now, followed by F&P paid out in the old system starting in August, then work the bugs out in August - September and finally convert over entirely to the new system October 1, now fully integrate the system in October, then PP paid out in November and early December?

CLOSE. REDEMPTION OF HERITAGE ASSET STARTS, GLOBAL GOLD SETTLEMENTS ARE EFFECTED, RV ANNOUNCED, BASEL III INSTALLED (AS PREVIOUSLY SAID). THIS BEGINS THE GLOBAL RESET. THE REST OF YOUR TIMELINE IS STILL SPECULATION AT THIS POINT, BUT THAT IS MORE OR LESS WHAT IS PLANNED. GOOD THINK THROUGH…IT IS AFTER ALL COMMON SENSE IF ALL GOES SMOOTHLY.

It seems we are riding a roller coaster expecting certain events to occur and then for some reason they don't and we start rolling down hill again waiting for some reason to go back up again. Case in point the RV and Basel III should have already occurred. From the information you're privy to can you provide some insight on when the RV and Basel III will occur?

TOMORROW (TODAY BEING THE 3RD AUGUST).
We are hearing rumors that the "Global Reset" was to occur last week.
YES, BUT THE NUMBERS WERE WRONG, SO THIS WEEK.

When the RV is announced will the reset then occur immediately and kick in Basel III at the same time?
PRETTY WELL.
What exactly does the reset mean to us?
YOU WILL BEGIN TO BREATHE AS THE WEALTH OF THE AGES IS BESTOWED ON YOU AFTER SO MANY CENTURIES OF SUBJUGATION, RAPE, AND THEFT. YOU WILL EXPERIENCE PEACE AND RELIEF LIKE IN NO OTHER TIME. YOU WILL BE ENTERING INTO THE PROVERBIAL 1000 YEARS OF PEACE AND PROSPERITY. ALTERNATIVELY PUT IN A METAPHOR, YOU GET TO HAVE A SHIT, SHOWER AND SHAVE AND NEW CLOTHES. THERE WILL BE DEBT FORGIVENESS, PROSPERITY FOR ALL, END OF POVERTY, THE EMERGENCE OF SUPPRESSED TECHNOLOGIES, THE RECLAMATION OF OUR PLANET AND ALL THE OTHER GOOD THINGS PROPHESIZED IN THE 1000 YEAR TIME. AND MORE PURPLE PIGS WILL FLY.
Are we still looking at a possible 60 days or less delay?
WHY? IT’S OVER.
Will the Dinar be paid out in the old system or in the new system?
GOOD QUESTION. DO NOT KNOW. WILL ASK.
Do we need Dinar and/or F&P to be paid out to kick in the new system or is that a myth?
HALF AND HALF, BUT REALLY THE QUESTION IS A BIT OFF. THE ANSWER IS THAT THE DINAR AND F&P THING ARE JUST PART AND PARCEL OF WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN TO ENABLE THE PROPER ROLLOUT OF THE NEW SYSTEM..
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, August 5, 2013
TerryK - RV intel - 8/4/13

8:28 PM [TERRYK] OK
8:28 PM [TERRYK] HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE READ POOF STUFF TODAY
8:28 PM [TERRYK] ITS SPOT ON
8:29 PM [TERRYK] BECAUSE I KNOW WHO WRITES THE STUFF FOR POOF
8:29 PM [TERRYK] AS I HAVE THE ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPT HERE EMAILED TO ME
8:30 PM [jonjobe7] i read the whole thing and it doesnt seem to me his timeline has started completely yet. 8/8 is important
8:31 PM [TERRYK] NOT TILL TOMORROW
8:31 PM [TERRYK] I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH SOMEONE THAT IS CLOSE TO THE AUTHOR
8:31 PM [TERRYK] NOW THIS AUTHOR IS PART OF THE FAMILY
8:31 PM [TERRYK] I CANT TELL U WHAT FAMILY
8:32 PM [TERRYK] BUT THIS IS GENERATED FOR WHAT I WAS TOLD TOMORROW
8:32 PM [TERRYK] THE MARSHALS ARE TO BE OUT WITH THE PP STUFF
8:32 PM [TERRYK] THE ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE COMING OUT TOMORROW AFTERNOON IF THEY FOLLOW THE SCHEDULE
8:32 PM [TERRYK] THAT MEANS THE GLOBAL RESET
8:36 PM [TERRYK] IM THINKING TOMORROW WE SHOULD SEE OR HEAR ANNOUNCEMENTS
8:36 PM [TERRYK] WITH THAT COMES THE RV

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:01 PM

Terry the K is bullish on Monday, which is today, that is, tomorrow yesterday, but what does Okie have to say about today, today?

8-5-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man GOOD MONDAY AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL AS OF THIS MOMENT REGARDING ANY DELAYING FACTOR (IF IT'S STILL PRESENT) I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE A CHINESE BOND AND INTERNATIONAL TAXATION TREATY ISSUE THAT HAS BEEN ADDRESSED ONLY YESTERDAY. THE RELEASE OF THE BONDS MAY HAVE A REFLECTION ON WHERE WE STAND PRESENTLY. THE ASTRONOMICAL FIGURES WAS STATED AS BEING 600 TRILLION DOLLARS (YEP, YOU READ IT RIGHT). [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

8-5-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE ONLY ISSUE NOW APPARENT SEEMS TO BE ONLY THE RELEASE FROM THE BANKS WHICH COULD OCCUR AT THEIR LEISURE. I UNDERSTAND THAT SOME ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THIS AND OTHER ISSUES MAY BE FORTHCOMING FROM THE SEC OF TREASURY. THIS ANNOUNCEMENT CAN BE MADE AT ANY TIME NOW. WITHOUT SPECIFYING A DATE, I CAN SAY WE HAVE NEVER NEVER NEVER BEEN IN A BETTER POSITION THAN WE NOW FIND OURSELVES IN. I DO NOT KNOW THE DATE OR RATE FOR CERTAIN---(YET). [post 2 of 2]
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, August 5, 2013
Are Dinars & Galactics & Fallen Angel Technology leading us to Lucifer?
Submitted by a concerned reader --- your comments are invited.
==================================================================

Dear Br. John,

I know how the Dinar and Galactics are being portrayed as good and beneficial, but they are NOT, and they soon will lead the ignorant, unknowing, and those in denial to Lucifer. By now, Christians should know who is behind the Dinar and new system. There is NO excuse now for ignorance. All the signs were there. Very soon, it will be too late for those that will hold onto the Dinar and forbidden fallen angel technology all the way until the Day of Judgement happens, and they will have damned themselves to Hell.

There is no excuse for the Christians who have put their faith and happiness in the Dinar and Galactics. They should have known better

Real prosperity is heaven, not dinars and false promises.

Drop Lucifer and his Dinar and false promises before it is too late. Christians cannot accept the offerings of Satan. Accepting the Dinar is like accepting the silver coins Judas sold out God Jesus Christ for. Those Dinars come from Satan Lucifer.

There is little time left and no more excuses, and Christians should know who is behind the Dinar, forbidden fallen angel technology, and the new system by now.

With love and concern,

Br. Oliver

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:28 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

John-Boy is back with Okie, doing things you don't want to know about, but this doesn't include calling banks.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013
OKIEOILMAN Intel - 8/6/13

..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD TUESDAY MORNING AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. JUNE 6TH,1944 WAS THE START OF THE LIBERATION OF EUROPE. TODAY AUGUST 6TH WAS THE START OF A DAY OF LIBERATION FOR THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ AND SOON THEREAFTER OUR'S ALSO.

VERY EARLY THIS MORNING U.S.A. TIME--THE IRAQI QI (SMART CARDS) WERE RECOGNIZED ON AN INTERNATIONAL BASIS. I HAVE JUST RECEIVED REPORT VIA BAGDAD GREEN ZONE OF ALL THE AUTOMOBILES (NEW) WITH KUWAIT LICENSE TAGS ENTERING THE ZONE TO PURCHASE ANYTHING SALEABLE.

THE FOOD STOCKERS CAN NOT EVEN REPLENISH THE SHELVES OF GROCERYS BECAUSE OF THE DEMAND. THE POST EXCHANGE (LIKE A BIG SHOPPING MALL) IS BEING SOLD OUT OF ANY AND ALL KINDS OF GOODS--T.V.--STEREO--AIRCONDITIONERS--ETC -ETC.

THE IRAQIS NOW HAVE CURRENCY AND ARE ACTING LIKE A KID IN A CANDY STORE. WITH THE INTERNATIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE QI CARDS (MASTERCARD ISSUED) BEING NOW A WORLD WIDE TRADING INSTRUMENT IT'S APPEARANCE IN THE USA SHOULD BE CLOSER THAN IMMENENT NOW

WE AWAIT THE AUTHORIZATION TO MAKE "THE FINAL POST"-----BLESSINGS AND HOPE ABOUND!

[..OKIEOILMAN] WITH ALL THE RESPECT I HAVE--I REQUEST--PLEASE STOP WITH THE PHONE CALLS AND TEXTS--

I SHARE OPENLY WITH EVERYONE AND DON'T PLAY FAVORITES BY TELLING ONLY A SELECT FEW--WHEN I KNOW MORE--I WILL POST--THERE ARE NO NEED CALLING ME TO SEEK MORE DETAILS.

..OKIEOILMAN] THIS IS A PERSONAL THOUGHT ONLY--THE RELEASE TIMING OF THIS WAS TO HAVE BEEN YESTERDAY AT 4 P,M, C.S.T.--THEN THEY PUT A DELAY ON IT. I JUST AM SPECULATING WHEN I SAY MAYBE THEY WERE AWAITING ON THE INTERNATIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE SMART CARDS---KINDA MAKES SENSE DOESN'T IT?

[..OKIEOILMAN] MAYBE NOW--THE IRAQIS WILL BE OUT SHOPPING INSTEAD OF OUT SHOOTING--

..OKIEOILMAN] WITH ALL THE RESPECT I HAVE--I REQUEST--PLEASE STOP WITH THE PHONE CALLS AND TEXTS--I SHARE OPENLY WITH EVERYONE AND DON'T PLAY FAVORITES BY TELLING ONLY A SELECT FEW--WHEN I KNOW MORE--I WILL POST--THERE ARE NO NEED CALLING ME TO SEEK MORE DETAILS.

DO NOT CALL THE BANKS!!!

..OKIEOILMAN] SERIOUSLY----DON'T CAMP OUT IN THE BANK'S PARKING LOT'S----THERES NO PORTA-POTTY'S THERE--------HEH HEH HEH

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:10 PM

There may be no porta-potties in the bank parking lots, but there's lots of what they contain right here! Don't call the banks!!!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Okie makes the call 'cause he just received the call! Wooooo!!!

8-6-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man I HAVE JUST RECEIVED A CALL--BOY!!!--WE ARE NOT EXPECTING OUR BLESSING IN MONTHS, DAYS, OR HOURS-----IN MINUTES!!!--SURE HOPE ITS RIGHT AND I AM ON TOP OF IT AND WILL KNOW INSTANTLY---MORE AS I KNOW MORE---BLESSINGS

Okie's on top of it! He doesn't say what "it" is, but my guess is "it" leaked from a porta-potty.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, August 7, 2013
* Iraqi dinar - recently being said... *
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Date: Wednesday, 7-Aug-2013 04:03:05

Hi, Folks -
Still much confusion at this hour among the dinar folks. For what it might be worth, we're at the New Moon now, an auspicious time to begin things. But also, Ramadan ends August 8, the same day the Chinese chose for the start of their Olympics in 2008.
Found at dinarguru.com:
=====
8-6-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man JUST A BRIEF FLY BY TO LET EVERYONE KNOW NOTHING IS WRONG. THERE WERE A DELAY OF A FEW HOURS TODAY PENDING A SIGNATURE NECESSARY FOR FINALIZATION AT A WEST COAST MEETING THAT HAS JUST CONCLUDED AND THE SIGNATURE WAS OBTAINED. THIS BLESSING CAN OCCUR AT ANY TIME NIGHT OR DAY. IT IS ALL IN THE BANKS HANDS PRESENTLY AND WE AWAIT THEIR RELEASE. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

8-6-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man THIS WAS SCHEDULED 4 DIFFERENT TIMES TODAY AND NOW IS FINAL----NO ONE KNOWS THE EXACT MOMENT IT WILL BE RELEASED (THE BANKS KNOWS). I AM AWAITING INSTRUCTIONS ON WHAT TO DO WITH THIS HOT POTATO DUMPED IN MY LAP. I CAN NOT DEVULGE ANYMORE PRESENTLY. [post 2 of 2]

8-7-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 OK NEWS FROM FEET ON THE GROUND TWO DIFFERENT CALLS --- REPLIES FROM MY REQUEST TO THEM YESTERDAY FOR VERIFICATION ON CARDS BEING CHARGED AND IF SO WHAT RATE -- HERE IS WHAT I GOT:THE PUBLIC HAS NO CARDS AT ALL MUCH LESS CHARGED??? YES SOME MILITARY AND SOME GOI EMPLOYEES HAVE CARDS ISSUED BUT GUESS WHAT, NO CHARGE AT ALL. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

8-7-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 I HAVE BEEN TOLD ON THURSDAY THE 8TH RAMADAN ENDS AND FROM THERE TILL NEXT MONDAY IS PRIME FOR IRAQ TO FULFILL THEIR OBLIGATION AND IF THEY DON'T GET IT DONE THEN THE IMF AND UNSC WILL START PROCEEDING TO IMPLEMENT IT THEMSELVES. TIME WILL TELL VERY, VERY SOON. POPPY3 [post 2 of 2]
8-7-2013 Intel Guru TerryK MY 4 SOURCES THAT I HAVE LEANED ON HEAVY ARE NOT RETURNING MY CALLS TONIGHT BUT I DID NOT THINK THEY WOULD AS THIS IS GOING DOWN. HAS TO BE GOING DOWN AFTER ALL I HAVE BEEN TOLD. THIS IS AT THE DOOR. I DON'T CARE WHAT ALL THESE NEY SAYERS SAY, ITS COMING. I HEARD THAT THE CODES AGAIN DID NOT FUNCTION AS THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO AND ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON THEM. SOUNDS LIKE MORE BULLSHIT DELAY... [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

8-7-2013 Intel Guru TerryK [From what you know, is it live in Iraq at this time?] I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM MY GUY IN IRAQ, THE ONE THAT TOLD ME HIS CARD WAS LOADED NOR HAVE I GOTTEN A COPY OF IT SO I DON'T KNOW. [Can the UN give them an extension?] YES THEY CAN BUT THEY WILL NOT. IMF HANDED OFF TO UST, UST IS SENDING CODES, BANKS ARE HAVING ISSUES. THIS IS ALL BUT DONE. WHAT IM GETTING THERE IS A STALL TILL 8/8...THURSDAY. THAT'S WHAT I THINK AS WELL. [why all the bull with the code glitches then?] THEY ARE USING THAT AS AN EXCUSE. [post 2 of 2]

8-7-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 OK JUST GOT OFF THE CALL SHORT AND SWEET HERE IS WHAT HE SAID --- Everything that has been said today about the rv is false. No one has rved, NO new cars, no dancing in the streets, NO cards are working. It is all BS...ALSO SAID NO RUSH ON THE GROCERY STORES. HE SAYS WE APPEAR TO BE RIGHT ON THE INFORMATION I SHARED AND IF NOTHING CHANGES WE SHOULD BE APPROACHING THE FINAL DAYS OF WAITING. POPPY3

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:58 AM

2 comments:

Anonymous August 7, 2013 at 9:32 AM
More delays. How about next Thursday? It would be good for the turlte crossing the stream. Keep making up B.S. and giving stupid presuppositions. From there until next Monday, untl next Tuesday, until next month. I have beeeeeeen told. God will one day give us the truth and will exposed all liars. This is coming.

Anonymous August 7, 2013 at 11:25 AM
JOHN: THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID YESTERDAY: IS ALL A LIE!!! THIS GUYS LIE THRU THEIR TEETH AND YET YOU KEEP POSTING THIS LIES, PEOPLE TALKING TO WELLS FARGO? A LIE TOO!!!!AND THE REASON THEY DONT WANT YOU TO CALL THE BANKS IS BECAUSE IF YOU DO YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN THE TRUTH....WHUCH IS ,,,,NO RV!!!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yawn.... Well, so far a lot of misc so what and who cares, typical McHalfwit driveling, the only confusion is well in McHalfwit so far, Oaki dokie has once again overflown his landing, the dog ate the landing instructions....no one knows...the bank knows....yeah right, I think Oakie's guy in Iraq was loaded, not his card, if Oakie had my phone number, I wouldn't be returning his calls, and damn sure wouldn't be answering them, it's coming, it's coming, any year now...., now poppy3 says oakie is full of it, like we didn't already know that, and that nothing happened, and in truth nothing is going to happen, but it's gonna happen real soon now, fer sure....fer sure.

Looks like someone spilled the beans to John, not that it'll sink in or ever matter.

What I want to know is what is all this nonsense about "cards"? They are not going to RV the dinar onto cards in place of currency, that is even further out there than the RV fantasy. In the first place, the Iraqi banking system is barely catching up to the 20th C as it is, and while there may be a few cash machines scattered around the capitol, they aren't common, and who uses a card for anything in a world where most trade is still basically barter. People there are still hauling around baskets of money to pay for things if they have to use cash doesn't speak to me of any kind of electronic banking industry that their treasury would load anything on to "cards".

I know, I know, it's all RV dinar fantasy, but couldn't they at least get something right???

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, August 8, 2013
Dinar Rumors - Tony - 8/7/13
DO WE HAVE LIFT OFF ?

Sent: Wednesday, August 7, 2013 5:32:06 PM

Subject: Just in - from Tony, sizzling information if correct - 8/7/13

Moments ago ... Tony reporting from another call in progress ...Tony is now saying it has been leaked in Iraq that they plan to release the new rate on 8/8 because of the prosperity significance of "8." Also beginning of the post-Ramadan EID feasting. Person is saying he has multiple confirmations of this.Also saying he's just off the phone with his guy (probably Mort) whose traders called him late last night and said they'd be calling back sometime today to tell him to come to Reno. Said all cards active and international, banks are open today all through the weekend. They're saying RV tonight, rate $11.63 This is apparently coming from someone else's call ... info being credited to GeorgieBoy, who is reportedly a financial industry person.

Someone in chat is saying it's 12:20 AM in Baghdad, 5:20 AM in Bejing ... anyone see the RV?ONE OF THESE TIMES, THIS HOT INFO HAS GOT TO TURN OUT TO BE TRUE!! We wait.
~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:34 AM
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

MacDaffie proclaimeth:

"ONE OF THESE TIMES, THIS HOT INFO HAS GOT TO TURN OUT TO BE TRUE!!"

Well, one of these times that I buy a Powerball ticket, I have to win; one of these days, a bevy of supermodels has to show up at my house and whisk me away to a Caribbean island for a week of recreation; and one of those times that I find a pile of horse droppings somewhere, a pony HAS to be inside.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie just posted this urgent appeal for a loan of money until the RV or PPs come along (I hear next Tuesday).

Friday, August 9, 2013
URGENT MESSAGE THAT REQUIRES AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE.

I am in need of financial assistance in dealing with a very personal situation that demands an immediate response. I understand that most of you are not able to respond, so there is no need to email me if you are not in the position to do so. If there is someone that can help until the PP deliveries arrive or the Dinar RV'S, please email me for the details at jimbo15642@safe-mail.net. Please, no phone calls, just an email and I will contact you as this is a very personal matter. Thanks and God Bless.
Jim Lucot

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:23 PM

This isn't the first time he's asked for money and John-Boy posted a copy.

Monday, June 17, 2013
Randy Phillips needs help
Subject: Randy Phillips

Hi all, Most of you are familiar with Randy's situation in caring for his son, so I wont address it now. Randy called me around 1:30 PM today and told me the Real Estate Agency would be placing his house on the open market tomorrow. The cash sale price will be less than half of what the house is appraised at, and they expect it to be purchased as soon as it is listed. If someone buys the house, Randy will have only 7 days to relocate. This means that Randy would lose his son, by having to turn his care over to the state. This young man would find it very difficult to survive under these conditions, let alone what it would do to Randy himself. If there is someone out there, who can find a way for Randy to get around this situation until the Programs are delivered and the Dinar RV's, Please call Randy asap at 301-745-3231. Thanks and God Bless.
Jim Lucot

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:48 PM

Jim would do better raising money if his story stayed straight. A few years earlier he was trying to raise money based on the fact his friend Randy had already lost his house. As it is, he's so sloppy even true believers realize he's lying (but not apparently MacHaffie)

Jan 10, 2009 As most of you know, my very special friend Randy Phillips has cared for his brain damaged son for 27 years. Last March we tried to save Randy from losing his home with the help of a few generous friends in our group. One special person from Illinois, who asked not to be identified, sent Randy $2,000 to pay a local attorney, who turned out to be incompetent and Randy lost his home. He was fortunate to be able to move in with his Mom next door but it was difficult for young Randy to become accustomed to foreign surroundings. Soon after moving in with his mother Lorraine, she became ill and was hospitalized with pneumonia. On August 29, 2008 Lorainne sufferred a major stroke and has been hospitalized for the last four months. When she had the stroke, Randy rushed her to the local hospital within 15 minutes, only to have her wait over 3 hours for a CAT scan. The reason for the wait? The Doctor said they were too busy. Lorraine started to impr ove and was moved to another floor where someone gave her a Coke to drink, even though she was not permitted any food or drink by mouth. As a result of this negligence the Coke went into her lungs causing pneumonia from bacteria that developed from the sugars and acid. She spent the next 5 weeks recuperating from the ordeal while developing a pressure wound (bed sore) on the rectum which grew to the size of a dinner plate and went into the bone. In addition to this, she had a medical device on both of her legs and feet which caused burns on both of her legs and feet because it was not removed for weeks.This developed into dry gangrene because the "wound" Doctor failed to treat it properly. As a result of this neglect and incompetence her right leg has to be amputated just below the knee. Lorraine has a "breathing tube" and has been fed through IV's during her hospitalization. Randy has replaced all of the previous Doctors as I suggested and is working with the "new" Doctor to build up Lorraine's strength in order to proceed with the operation. He could not believe how they could let someone lay in bed and do nothing including starving the patient. I have gone over all of the legal ramifications with Randy that has to be done after the fact concerning his Mom's lack of care in this particular institution. Because Randy spends 2-5 hours with his Mom in the hospital and young Randy requires 24 hours care, it is almost impossible for him to survive financially. Please don't suggest any local or Government Agencies for assistance to Ran dy, I've already covered these with Randy months ago. What I would like to do for Randy and Lorraine is to purchase some Thirty Dollar Units in order for Randy to buy back his house and then if we get a little more help maybe Lorraine's as well. If we can raise enough for 20 units ($30 X 20 =$600)($12,500 X 20 =$250,000)(Total $1200 needed for both) Or we could go for 10 units + 6 people referred by them ($27,500 X 10 =$275,000)($480 X 2 =$960) Bottom line needed to do this for Randy & his Mom is $960 or $1200. I have talked to Randy about doing this and he would be most grateful for anything we can do for them. I will record all donations and forward everything to Randy so he can thank everyone personally. Please send to my Pay Pal or Alert Pay account jimbo15642@comcast.net. My SolidTrust Pay Username is jim007. Thank s and God Bless .
Jim Lucot

P.S. Randy needs some help until the TDU pays out in February so please send donations to Randy Phillips 1021 Rose Hill Avenue Hagerstown, Md. 21740 three zero one - seven four five - three two three one

This was from a Jewell Robbins forum, a scammer I've run across on various forums over the years, who it appears used to shill for Jim and Jim for her. If you haven't heard about this amazingly persistent lady (who kept her scam going, come what may including her own death), here's a good summary.

Thousands file claims on Jessamine woman's estate for alleged Spindletop royalties
Published: June 21, 2013
By Greg Kocher Herald-Leader

NICHOLASVILLE — The alleged unpaid royalties from a Texas oil strike that Jewell Robbins could not produce during her lifetime are now sought by thousands of people after her death.Since Robbins' death Sept. 20 at age 80 after a long illness, deputies in the Jessamine Circuit Court Clerk's office estimate that thousands of people have filed claims against her estate. Clerk Doug Fain counted eight boxes and wire trays stuffed with claims mailed from all over the country and Canada.

"I've never seen anything like it," Fain said.Those filing claims seek a return on the $25 or $100 or thousands of dollars they invested with Robbins in the hope of receiving undistributed oil royalties.

"A lot of money has gone through Jewell's fingers in this deal," investor Dan Monahan of Mason, Ohio, told District Judge Janet Booth during a May 30 hearing in Nicholasville.

In 2003, 2006 and 2008, Robbins got in trouble with the state attorney general and state regulators for selling unregistered securities and for not being registered to sell securities. The state Department of Financial Institutions said Robbins sold shares in baseless lawsuits that attempted to claim unpaid royalties from the 1901 Spindletop oil strike near Beaumont, Texas. Spindletop was one of the richest oil deposits on Earth and yielded billions of dollars' worth of crude oil since production began. In 2009, Robbins was sentenced to five years of unsupervised probation for violating securities laws related to the sale of shares in litigation associated with Spindletop.

Monahan would not say how much he invested with Robbins, but he claimed that there are 11,300 people who invested with her. During its investigation some years ago, the state Department of Financial Institutions counted nearly 10,000 people who had invested with Robbins since 1985. No one knows how much money was invested through her and her associates. However, a state investigator looking into Robbins' bank records wrote in a 2007 affidavit that she found more than $2.5 million in three accounts. All the deposits were made payable to and were endorsed by Robbins.

In addition, during six months between April and October 2005, after Robbins had voluntarily assured state authorities that neither she nor anyone associated with her would solicit or accept money for Spindletop securities, "slightly less than" $500,000 had been deposited in an account, the investigator found. On June 16, 2006, Robbins signed a voluntary, permanent injunction that barred her from selling any securities, including partial interest in litigation or judgments. In 2008, Robbins served about 110 days of a 120-day sentence for contempt of court after Franklin Circuit Court Judge Thomas Wingate ruled that she had violated the 2006 injunction and a May 2007 order to refrain from selling securities. (Wingate doubted out loud that there were any undistributed royalties, calling it "an urban myth.")

The remaining days of the Franklin County sentence were suspended when a Fayette County grand jury indicted Robbins on four felony charges. Three of those charges were dismissed when she pleaded guilty in 2009. Fayette Circuit Judge James Ishmael Jr. didn't mince words about the sale of shares when he sentenced Robbins to five years of unsupervised probation. "I think it was a bunch of bull and I think Mrs. Robbins knows it was bull," Ishmael said. But in an interview after that 2009 sentencing, Robbins said: "You don't put 30 years of your life into something ... if you believe it's bull." Apparently many investors filing claims share that conviction.

Jessamine District Judge Janet Booth set a June 13 deadline for people to file claims against Robbins' estate in court. (That date was the end of a six-month period for creditors to file claims. Under Kentucky probate law, creditors of estates have six months to file claims, and any claims not filed within the six-month period are not enforceable. So anyone who filed a claim after June 13 is excluded from receiving any distributions from the estate.) Booth, in keeping with the wishes outlined in Robbins' last will and testament, appointed Angela Carter of Lexington, a daughter of Robbins, and Robert Mercer, a friend of Robbins, as co-administrators of the estate. In a codicil to her will, Robbins expressed the desire that Mercer, a Perry County native, be appointed a special administrator who would continue the search for undistributed oil money. Mercer described his role this way: "I am the person that is trying to put all the puzzle together and get the money into the probate court." Asked whether there is money to collect, Mercer said, "I don't know. Time will tell. ... I have two very competent law firms that are working on it. I leave it to the attorneys. I only hire good people and let them do their job."

An inventory of personal property and real estate owned by Robbins totaled only $1,525. It included two one-acre lots in her native Estill County, a rabbit-fur coat, an antique sewing machine and various furniture, clothes, shoes and purses.In his separate inventory of the estate, Mercer wrote that Robbins, at the time of her death, held in her name contracts for the rightful heirs of the Spindletop fortune. "Each estate in one form or another holds outright interests in real property, oil leases or mineral rights, the payment of which has never been satisfied," the inventory says. It also says that the estimated value of the unclaimed funds "may range from a few thousands of dollars to billions."

During a May 30 hearing in Jessamine District Court, daughter Angela Carter said all the "sales and assignments," or contracts for fractional shares, that her mother sold over the years are in a storage unit that has 39 filing cabinets and boxes stacked to the ceiling. The information also is stored on compact discs. Monahan, the Ohio investor, also alleged that before she died, Robbins was negotiating a settlement agreement with a bank or oil company "for monies due to the estate under contract." Monahan claims in a petition that Robbins "indicated that this settlement was for millions upon millions & millions of dollars. She further stated that the payment would be paid directly to an offshore limited-liability (foreign company) located in the Cayman Islands."

Financial accounts in that Caribbean island nation are protected by bank-secrecy laws. But Mercer told Judge Booth under oath that he had not seen any such agreement. Mercer also told the judge under oath that he had no knowledge of any offshore accounts in the Cayman Islands. "It's very unlikely that Jewell would have anything like that," Mercer said in a later interview. "She didn't have a passport, and she wouldn't fly if you put her in a plane. She wouldn't fly in a plane, period." Carter also dismissed the Cayman Islands story, saying during the court hearing that "there are all kinds of rumors" about her mother's activities. Before the hearing ended, Monahan said he and the thousands of other investors only want to know what's happening with the estate. "I'd like to make it clear to Mrs. Carter and Mr. Mercer, we are not the enemy. We believed in Jewell. We gave her our money," Monahan said. "All we were looking for is communication back of how things develop."

Judge Booth said during the hearing that Carter and Mercer are required to periodically report to the court. During that same hearing, Monahan said the Kentucky Department of Financial Institutions is investigating allegations that Robbins' daughters continue to sell shares. Kelly May, spokeswoman for the department, confirmed this week that there is an open investigation into the continued sale of shares, but she could not discuss details.

A variation on the old Drake inheritance scam.

Oscar Hartzell
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oscar Hartzell (1876–1943) was an American con man who convinced many people in North America to join him in a fraudulent lawsuit against the British government. The original idea did not originate with him, but rather was a continuation of a previous scam.

Hartzell was a farmer's son from Madison County, Iowa who worked as a farmer and a deputy sheriff. According to Hartzell, in 1915 he met a couple of con artists who promised to turn his mother's $6000 into $6 million by giving him a share of the held fortune of Sir Francis Drake. When Hartzell realized the deal was a confidence game, he decided to use it to his own advantage.

In 1919, Hartzell contacted many Iowans who had the surname Drake. He claimed that he was a distant relative and had discovered that the estate of Sir Francis Drake had never been paid to his heirs, that it had gathered interest for the last 300 years, and that it was now worth $100 billion. Hartzell invited all these families to invest in his campaign to sue the British government for the money and assured them that everyone would make $500 for every dollar they invested. The inheritance would include the whole city of Plymouth in England.

Tens of thousands of Americans sponsored him—sometimes with all the money they had. Hartzell later expanded his con to people without the surname Drake and outside of Iowa.

Around 1924, Hartzell proceeded to move to London to live in an opulent lifestyle. He told the families who had invested in the "campaign" that he was negotiating with the British government and needed even more money for expenses. His agents in the Midwest—some of whom believed in the scheme themselves—collected the money.

On August 9, 1922, the British Home Office informed the American embassy that there was no unclaimed Sir Francis Drake estate. Hartzell explained that the estate was not unclaimed because it belonged to Drexel Drake (a nonexistent colonel) and therefore to Hartzell.

Unfortunately, Hartzell had not broken any British law, so British police could not arrest him. The FBI investigated and announced that Drake's wife had duly inherited his estate in 1597. That information did not stop the donations. When Ed Smith, Iowa Secretary of State, tried to convince the state legislature to act, the public and Hartzell's supporters protested, saying that they could donate to whomever they wanted; the legislature did nothing.

After the Wall Street Crash of 1929 and during the Great Depression, Hartzell's followers seemed to become even more desperate and sent him even more money.

On October 11, 1930, John Maynard Keynes was arguing in an article for deficit spending to alleviate the Depression and mentioned that Queen Elizabeth had invested Drake's loot—which Drake had given to the crown—for the benefit of the country. Hartzell seized this as a proof of his claims and his agents in the USA spread copies of the article to his followers.

Eventually United States Postal Service inspector John Sparks, with help from the British police, seized some of the Hartzell's agents and forced them to reveal the scam. At the same time, Scotland Yard arrested some of Hartzell's British associates. Britain deported Hartzell to USA and he was sent to Iowa for trial in 1933.

Hartzell was tried in Sioux City, Iowa in 1933. His followers sent him total of $68,000 for his defence. He was convicted of fraud in 1934, sentenced to ten years in prison and sent to Leavenworth Penitentiary. By that time, he had run his scam for over 15 years. Even after his sentence, some of his agents collected more donations—$500,000 for the next year.

Hartzell died in a prison hospital in 1943. Many of his victims—approximately 70,000–100,000 people—believed in him to the end of their own lives.
"Follow the Money"
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

I met an attorney at a CLE today who mentioned he'd had potential clients come in wanting to set up estate plans (or investment plans - I can't remember) for when the dinar revalues. I gave him the info about quatloos and suggested he check out the site. Maybe he will show up here at some point.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, August 11, 2013
BANK STORY OF KARYNMARIE IN CA; " IM SO EXCITED!!", 10 AUGUST

BANK Story today 8-10-13:I am so excited!! KarynMarie in CA just called me about her friend going to the bank at 1:30 this afternoon. He went in to inquire about his "investment"and talked to a brand new Private Banker, recently hired.

The young man asked, "Are you talking about the Iraqi Dinar??""Why yes,"Her friend replied. The banker pulled him into a private room and said, "You know it's RV'd Right?"Her friend responded with,"Im hoping-that's what we are hearing.""Well, it has-but there are security issues in North Carolina."

Then they discussed exchanging the dinar and if that bank would be participating? The banker assured him they were and would love to have him come there. Her friend said he didn't want to stand in any lines...that another bank offered him $2.50 above street rate, would they be able to match that?

The banker responded, "That shouldn't be a problem and we will be happy to negotiate..." He gave her friend his business card and asked him to call when it goes live. So there you go ! HOW AWESOME!!!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:16 AM

2 comments:

Anonymous August 11, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Does anyone ever ask this logical question? If it already rv'd, how can we still able to buy as much dinar as we want from dealers?

Anonymous August 11, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Total Bullshit and an outright lie!

Sunday, August 11, 2013
Okie Oil Man - 8/11/13

8-11-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man SOME PHONE CALLS ARE GOOD, SOME ARE BAD,---THE ONE I JUST RECEIVED WAS STUPENDOUS, FANTASTIC, AND GRATEFULLY RECEIVED. NUFF SAID [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

8-11-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man [via Ghost] YES OKIE GOT THE CALL TONIGHT HE WAS EXPECTING LAST NIGHT AND AS HE OFTEN SAYS---NUFF SAID ....OKIE JUST SMILED AS HE WALKED OFF AND SAID--YOU KNOW--WE WERE JUST 1 PHONE CALL AWAY FROM A MIRACLE--AND GOT IT TONIGHT. [post 2 of 2]

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:45 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

RV Intel Rumors
THE CABAL CONTROLLED WELLS FARGO BANK STILL NOT RELEASING THE RV HERE IN THE USA.

Many of us showed up at WF banks this morning with nothing to show. WE ARE UPSET!

Rumors ---It is showing on the bank screens nationwide, Street Rates Iraq Dinar 11.96, Vietnamese Dong 2.46. Awaiting Wells Fargo to release it.

Rumor --- One bank in the USA has been delaying the release and that is Wells Fargo. The Cabal has many WF managers under there corrupted influence which is causing the delay.

CONFIRMED --- WELLS FARGO BANKERS ARE THE ONLY ONES HOLDING UP THE RV RELEASE. Time to give contract to other banks if RV Release not out in the USA this weekend. Look at the other banks for your exchange, Chase, 5/3rd, BOA and others.

CONFIRMED --- Many are complaining about the deceptive gurus but the real puppet masters are the bankers behind the screens. The bankers are directing this show especially Wells Fargo who is again BLOCKING THE RELEASE!

MacHaffie and his followers are getting surly as once again their sure thing turned out to be a bit less than sure. In fact, after reading the banner, I thought that the title of the leading post was "Shoot Okie Update ..."

Monday, August 12, 2013
Short Okie Update at OOM&F Sunday Night

[..OKIEOILMAN] I AM VERY HOPEFUL AND EXPECTANT THAT WE WILL ALL GO TO BED TONIGHT AND AWAKE TOMMOROW MORNING TO A NEW ERA AND CHAPTER IN OUR LIVES.

HOPEFULLY WE WON'T HAVE ANY MORE DRAB MONDAYS BUT WILL WELCOME MONDAYS IN THE FUTURE.

KEEP THE FAITH AND YOU WILL BE REWARDED. KEEP THE PRAYERS GOING UP AND GIVE THANKS TO OUR LORD.-----BLESSINGS

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:09 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous August 12, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Okie Smokie Diddledie Blokie......
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The motto of the dinaridjits ought to be "thank you, Sir! May I have another?"
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:The motto of the dinaridjits ought to be "thank you, Sir! May I have another?"
I thought it was. :whistle: :roll: :haha:

Either that or their tshirts read 'I'm with stupid' and the arrow points upward.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Is they scamming us?

Monday, August 12, 2013
IS WF and the Gurus Scamming Us?

John...............

Dinarians have been purposely led for many months now by the so called 'gurus' on the various blogs that Wells Fargo is THE bank to work with in exchanging our currencies. We are told over and over NOT to call WF, NOT to bother the WF employees, NOT to 'do this' and NOT to 'do that'.

We have read reports on the dinarian blogs of those who supposedly have been stopped by their branch managers and quietly told that the RV is in process and they are welcome to come to their branch and be assisted with their currency exchanges

We have been told by 'intel' that planes have been lined up on Reno airport tarmacs with 'whales' doing their exchanges; then we are told again weeks later - how many times now? at least 4 different times or more? about these 'whales' planes lining up on the Reno tarmac while they exchange their dinars?

YET..........................................

John, absolutely EVERY contact Dale and I both have had in recent months with various WF branches in the Dallas-Ft Worth metroplex regarding the pending worldwide revaluation of currencies and the pending currency exchanges has been met with the following:

1. EVERY employee of WF ABSOLUTELY DENIES that WF will be doing ANY exchanges of IQD and/or VND

2. EVERY employee does states that they do NOT know that there is a worldwide currency revaluation underway

3. EVERY so called 'wealth manager' - most likely making an annual salary less than $100K if not less, and these guys are still wearing Pampers diapers - ABSOLUTELY DENY and ridicule the idea of a worldwide currency revaluation, ESPECIALLY THE IQD AND THE VND

4. EVERY WF employee will NOT even spend time with us if they even suspicion we are coming in to open an account based on the IQD and/or the VND

4. EVERY employee REFUSES to work with us in opening trust accounts in which to place the funds received from the exchange process UNLESS we can put $8,000 of our own personal funds in to the trust account - which is a "No No" besides the fact we do not have $100 between us much less $8,000

QUESTIONS.......................................................

1. WHO can be trusted to tell the dinarians THE TRUTH? Certainly the 'gurus'!!!!

2. Is there REALLY a worldwide currency revaluation IN PROCESS?

3. IS it TRUE that WF is THE designated bank to conduct the currency exchange processes in the united States?

4. WHY IS IT THAT THE WF EMPLOYEES ABSOLUTELY ARE TOTALLY CLUELESS ABOUT THE WORLDWIDE CURRENCY REVALUATION?

5. WHY IS IT THAT THE WF EMPLOYEES STAUNCHLY DENY THAT WF WILL BE CONDUCTING ANY EXCHANGE OF CURRENCIES, ESPECIALLY THE IQD AND THE VND?

6. Is it possible that we in the states will NOT be allowed to exchange our currency since our nation and all its people have been signed off to China by the Obama Admin as collateral/payment of debts to China, debts made by the satanic cabal posing as our government and agreement made with and for China to invade our nation from the Pacific coast?

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:01 PM

Let me respond to #5 for John-Boy - Because they're telling you the truth? As for #6, I thought the asker was waking up a bit until I read that one.
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Deep Knight wrote:
4. EVERY employee REFUSES to work with us in opening trust accounts in which to place the funds received from the exchange process UNLESS we can put $8,000 of our own personal funds in to the trust account - which is a "No No" besides the fact we do not have $100 between us much less $8,000
Pretty much tells the whole story right there.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I see one of the Anonymi got it right straight on, not that any of the rest of them will pay head.

The only call Okie got the other evening was from his good time goat that she was available.

I'm actually beginning to almost feel sorry for WF, something I thought I would never hear myself say, but then they could have saved themselves a lot of grief if they had just stomped on this when it started instead of avoiding it.

If the "screens" are showing 11.96 then that is what the exchange is, and WF has nothing to do with it, but since it is not showing that really, it is all just more huffing and puffing from the gurus from fantasy land.

Confirmed by who? McHalfwit's other little voices, the derelict down at the corner, who? Something that doesn't exist can't be confirmed.

You'd think that the penny, or certainly the dinar, which is inexorably dropping, would have finally registered, but then I guess that is expecting too much.

So Mon came and went, and they are sill in the same sad mess they were to begin with and the banks are still looking at them with a what is your damage look. My My!!

I love this "IS WF and the Gurus Scamming Us?" Well, got the second part spot on at least.

Many months now is, how about many years now more like, and they still haven't bought a clue, just lots more dinars.

So, if the gurus are lying to you, why is it not the next logical progression to ask yourself, would you not suspect that the blogs are then lying as well since they are run by or supported by the self same gurus and dealers? Opps too hard and too far in to the realm of reality, easier to blame a bank that has refused to even be involved in the whole sordid mess.

I still don't get the Reno thing at all, did I miss a disinformation memo?

WOW, just WOW, one of the idjits actually did some fact checking, and really doesn't like what he got back. Amazing!!!

They get told the real and actual truth, no obfuscation or double talk, and they don't like the answers they got at all because it doesn't jibe with what they wanted to hear.

The answers have been handed to them on silver platter so to speak, and they are looking for things under the doily that aren't there.

Burnaby has pretty much got the right of it, I doubt if this bunch could scare up enough to actually open a savings account these days, and they are plotting their trust accounts with their bezillion dollars in it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.