NESARA Loves Orly!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: NESARA Loves Orly!

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

fortinbras wrote:Philip J. Berg has been suspended from the practice of law .... oddly, not for his birfer lawsuits but for neglecting and abandoning perfectly ordinary cases.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/149067482/SCO ... Suspension
Well, I'm sure that there is a Constitutional Article III court in some Denny's, IHOP, warehouse or other building with a rentable room where he can find a court ready to allow him to (ahem) practice before it.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Orly's latest bit of looniness is a Freedom of Information Request asking about who authorized the "Sovereign National Debt" of the United States.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=430507

I am not clear what the sovereign national debt is, but I would not be surprised if it's Taitz-talk for the Federal deficit. Perhaps more to the point, something I would notice, is that she miscites the statutory authority for FOIA requests; not something an amateur would spot, but you'd think that someone claiming such lawyerly credentials as Orly would at least know the proper way to cite sections of the US Code.

I might add that it is possible this FOIA request, notwithstanding the error, goes nowhere. The FOIA has agencies find and copy existing documents, but does not require them to gin up documents from scratch and it may be very probable that working up a new document is the only way to answer her question (in which case she'd get better results writing to her Congressman).
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

fortinbras wrote:I might add that it is possible this FOIA request, notwithstanding the error, goes nowhere. The FOIA has agencies find and copy existing documents, but does not require them to gin up documents from scratch and it may be very probable that working up a new document is the only way to answer her question (in which case she'd get better results writing to her Congressman).
I don't know how it works but I thought government bodies were allowed to charge for the copies. Maybe that could be extended to cover the work required for Orly's requests? "Yes we are willing to provide you with this answer but could you deposit $6000 first to cover our estimated costs. When we finalise our work we will give you the final bill and you can have the report when you've paid it."

Seriously, someone will go to court and it will end up that her FOIA requests will become the equivalent of "vexatious litigation" if that is possible. It may take time but FOIA requests are all Orly has left these days to keep the followers happy. However, she will be able to stretch it out for years unfortunately.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Back when I worked for FOIA, the copying charge was only 25 cents for first page and 10 cents a page for all the additional ones, and the Disclosure Officer had authority to waive for indigence, or if it would cost us more to process the payment. It's been a long time, but the fee schedule is set by the IRM and isn't much. FOIA law wouldn't be terribly effective if the cost was prohibitive.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm not quite clear on just what it is she really is asking for, and other than proving that she can't read a balance sheet any better than she can a law cite, this is even more incomprehensible than her usual run of fantasy.

She has a developing history of issuing FOIA demands, and make no mistake that is what they are, that are totally unfulfillable. She's just gotten her latest SSA FOIA handed back to her with the notation of no information found, and she is preparing to throw a fit of lawsuits at them again, which will, of course, produce nothing. She words them, so that they cannot possibly be responded to or asks for information that she isn't entitled to, or that they just plain don't have.

At this point, when she finally runs out of gas on her eligibility suits, she will have a new career suing over her unanswerable FOIA requests. She'll have every bit as much likelihood of success at them as she has in any of her other attempts.

As to her capabilities, she is also renowned for her ability to totally mis-cite and misconstrue major cases to the point they are unidentifiable. Relying on a Taitz cite by any other attorney could constitute malpractice. There has been a great deal of very snide comment on her inability to even use Westlaw and Lexis successfully.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
notorial dissent

FOIA requests are not free. The agencies affected are allowed to collect not only reasonable copying charges(which may be reasonable but aren't cheap) but cost of research, retrieval, and transmission, and in the case of Taitz who is in some cases asking for what amounts to mountains of documents, they can and do charge a great deal. They have the option of waiving some of the fees, but there is no reason to do so in her case, and they have apparently indicated at least once that they have no intention of doing so, and she is of course contesting that as well. FOIA means that the documents are open and accessible, but that doesn't mean they are free, and the other half of it is that you actually have to ask for something that can be found, or answered, not vague conglomerations of questions that can be construed any which way. which is pretty much her stock in trade. There is also a huge list of things that do not come under FOIA and Taitz doesn't like that at all.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
notorial dissent

In her latest literary effort, she ONLY wants "the names of individuals who authorized falsification of the official reports of the U.S. Sovereign National debt issued by the Department of Treasury and provided to the U.S. Congress and public at large", which pretty much amounts to anyone and everyone who ever worked on the budget, at the treasury or who ever had anything to do with publication of the treasury information, no big deal there.

You will notice that she specified "names of individuals who authorized falsification" as what she was wanting, as clear and definable and definite request as any sane person could ask for-NOT!! She then goes on to demand that they, someone, explain to her satisfaction of why the debt figures do not match what she thinks they should match, again a standard easy FOIA request-NOT!!! As I said previously she obviously doesn't read a balance sheet any better than she practices law.

This a perfect example of the types of requests she has been making and then having hysterics about when no answer, or certainly no answer suiting her is immediately forthcoming.

So, since this one, like all her previous request will essentially be blown off because it cannot be answered, she will 1, throw one of her copyrighted tantrums, and 2, almost immediately thereafter file a law suit, most likely in the wrong court, wrong jurisdiction, and against the wrong parties, which will eventually be dismissed for any or all of the usual reason, at which point 3, she will immediately begin her round of reconsideration requests and eventual appeals.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Orly wants to know:
notorial dissent quoting that crazy woman wrote:"the names of individuals who authorized falsification of the official reports of the U.S. Sovereign National debt issued by the Department of Treasury and provided to the U.S. Congress and public at large",
The issue being that the "Total Public Debt Subject to Limit" was the same for 70 straight days earlier this year, so it must be Obama or whatever his real name is lying about it. The question I have is why she (or rather, her source - CNSNews) looked at this line item, which should remain the same until it's raised, instead of "Total Public Debt Outstanding" which went up exactly as it should. Which it wouldn't if someone was trying to hid something. See https://www.fms.treas.gov/fmsweb/viewDT ... 072600.pdf

Now, I'm the first to admit it's not a sin to make a mistake. When you make love to thousands of beautiful super models a hour sometimes one gets through who's not on the "A list." While that's embarassing, it's not enough to put me off my game, mostly because I simply don't have the time to think about it before I tee up for the next one. But it is intellectually dishonest to repeat mistakes over and over when others have pointed out your error to you (you didn't think I knew the difference between the two public debt entries, did you?). And Orly doubles down on the stupid by insisting that the US Government tell her who authorized it? You can't make this stuff up.

By the way, Orly is not abandoning her search for the HESC records just because her "whistleblower" won't talk to her. Doing minutes of exhaustive research online, Orly has come up with names of people who might know or work with her, and released them to her devoted followers to chase down.

Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire
Defend Our Freedoms Foundation
World's Leading Obama Eligibility Challenge Web Site

If you love your country, please help me fight this creeping tyranny and corruption.
Donations no matter how small will help pay for airline and travel expenses. The articles posted represent only the opinion of the writers and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Dr. Taitz, Esq., who has no means of checking the veracity of all the claims and allegations in the articles.

Can someone get in touch with Jocelyn Levy, who works with Laurie Hathaway at HESC, and see if she has a copy of Obama’s foreign student loan documents

Hathaway’s facebook page is deleted but three of her friends are Jocelyn levy (works at same place), cherylynn brewer, janet sweener.

also work at same place Kimberly king, brenda eipp, kim vacc, bill ridings, anita norton Phillips, john j mullen , Karen Davidson Larsen, lori reinhart.
Should make Ms. Hathaway real popular at work.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Well, of course there has to be some one who specifically authorizes falsification of the public debt, Orly says so, so it has to be true, now dammit who is it???

I told you, she can't read a balance sheet any better than she can a legal cite, as she keeps on proving.

Are you sure about that "minutes of exhaustive research online", I would have sworn that only a few seconds would have taxed her barely computer literate abilities. At any rate, if it is on par with her other her other renowned research skills, she probably got the information form the wrong company altogether.

Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Orly--and those fake eyelashes of hers still creep me out--thinks a rant from her can make the FOIA office into an investigative agency, rather than a recordkeeping search group. Betcha she runs for another public office, despite her prior defeat, as she's just that stupid.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Cathulhu wrote:those fake eyelashes of hers
Fake eyelashes? I thought she had centipedes over her eyes.

"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

wserra wrote:

You shouldn't have posted that picture just before I went to lunch. Pass the Alka-Seltzer, please....

If I were the last man on earth, and Oily the last woman, I would do my best to make sure that she could never find me.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

The thing with FOIA, is that they can and do, eventually, answer things they can answer, but vague or twisted or totally meaningless questions, like using one person's SSN with another person's name and a birth date snatched out of thin air, isn't going to get you anywhere, or asking for a whole boatload of unrelated things, particularly if that agency doesn't even have the records to begin with isn't going to get you anything but a FOAD letter, if you are lucky. The question is, is she really that inept, or is she doing it on purpose to draw this all out, or both???? I don't think sane minds want to know.

I personally think she buys those things by the yard from some former soviet block recidivist.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
wserra wrote:

You shouldn't have posted that picture just before I went to lunch. Pass the Alka-Seltzer, please....

If I were the last man on earth, and Oily the last woman, I would do my best to make sure that she could never find me.
Oh come on. You know you secretly want her. What man wouldn't?
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

ashlynne39 wrote:those fake eyelashes of hers

Image[/quote]

If I were the last man on earth, and Oily the last woman, I would do my best to make sure that she could never find me.[/quote]

Oh come on. You know you secretly want her. What man wouldn't?[/quote]

Wellllll... maybe if it was a choice between her and a root canal on every one of my teeth, without anesthesia, or a transatlantic flight with David Merrill sitting next to me -- but that's it.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ashlynne39 wrote:Oh come on. You know you secretly want her. What man wouldn't?
Yes, I secretly want her ... to go away. No, wait, I'm kidding, it's not a secret at all.

However, there may be others who don't agree.

WARNING - Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while reading this:
Taitz and Lincoln do have a history. "It was a professional relationship to start out with," Lincoln said on the witness stand. "But frankly, I fell in love with her, and we did have a romance."

That revelation shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone who's been paying close attention to Taitz's travails. In October, Lucas Smith — a felon who had supplied Taitz with what was purported to be Obama's Kenyan birth certificate and who later had a falling-out with Taitz — published an "affidavit" that, among other things, quoted Lincoln as confiding that Taitz was "hotter, hornier, wetter, tighter, more of a nympho than I've ever met." In December 2009, Lincoln himself posted on his blog a letter he had sent to Taitz in which he said Taitz, who is married, had wanted Lincoln to live in San Clemente as her "boy toy."

"I'll bet you didn't tell [your husband] what we did on your dentists' chairs, or if you did, I'll bet you didn't describe it in much detail," the letter read.

In court, Lincoln provided the exact date and time when he says Taitz ended their relationship — 9:56 p.m. Wednesday, November 4 — saying, "It was the worst thing that happened to me in 2009."
"Follow the Money"
ashlynne39

Post by ashlynne39 »

Deep Knight wrote: By the way, Orly is not abandoning her search for the HESC records just because her "whistleblower" won't talk to her. Doing minutes of exhaustive research online, Orly has come up with names of people who might know or work with her, and released them to her devoted followers to chase down.
Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire

If you love your country, please help me fight this creeping tyranny and corruption.
Donations no matter how small will help pay for airline and travel expenses. The articles posted represent only the opinion of the writers and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Dr. Taitz, Esq., who has no means of checking the veracity of all the claims and allegations in the articles.

Can someone get in touch with Jocelyn Levy, who works with Laurie Hathaway at HESC, and see if she has a copy of Obama’s foreign student loan documents

Hathaway’s facebook page is deleted but three of her friends are Jocelyn levy (works at same place), cherylynn brewer, janet sweener.

also work at same place Kimberly king, brenda eipp, kim vacc, bill ridings, anita norton Phillips, john j mullen , Karen Davidson Larsen, lori reinhart.
Unbelievable. I can picture now Orly's army setting out to find truth and justice since Laurie will no longer cooperate. No doubt Laurie was threatened within an inch of her life by Obama minions.
ashlynne39

Post by ashlynne39 »

ashlynne39 wrote:
Deep Knight wrote: By the way, Orly is not abandoning her search for the HESC records just because her "whistleblower" won't talk to her. Doing minutes of exhaustive research online, Orly has come up with names of people who might know or work with her, and released them to her devoted followers to chase down.
Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire

Unbelievable. I can picture now Orly's army setting out to find truth and justice since Laurie will no longer cooperate. No doubt Laurie was threatened within an inch of her life by Obama minions.

Here are the comments in response to Orly's request to find Laurie's former friends and former co-workers. I've highlighted the two comments I particularly enjoy.

Honestly though, I wonder what happened to Laurie Hathaway. Was she just stringing Orly around for fun and it got out of hand? Was someone else stringing Orly around for fun and using their arch enemy Laurie as the fall guy? Or was Laurie serious about the whole thing and got found out and fired because she's just as crazy as Orly?
Comments
Matt Burgess
August 14th, 2013 @ 5:13 pm

If she does have a copy what should she do with them?
Matt Burgess
August 14th, 2013 @ 5:13 pm

If she does have a copy what should she do with them?
Rod Riddle
August 14th, 2013 @ 6:39 pm

We need to get Mrs Hathaway on Fox to reveal to the Sheeple that what you have been sounding the alarm about for 5 years is in fact the truth.
Rod Riddle
August 14th, 2013 @ 6:44 pm

We need to get Mrs Hathaway on Fox to reveal to the Sheeple that what you have been sounding the alarm about for 5 years is in fact the truth.
Rod Riddle
August 14th, 2013 @ 6:44 pm

Veritas
August 15th, 2013 @ 3:32 am

Is there a fox affiliate near Albany, NY?

cpanon
August 15th, 2013 @ 6:32 am

Hi Orly
If they have a copy it assuredly was taken against policy then or now and will be stricken from evidence a priori. Correct? What is needed is discovery on the records and more importantly the audit trail, protecting against fungible claims. If that can be adduces with anomalous gaps then that can can be used.

Alfred E. Neumann
August 15th, 2013 @ 8:25 am

This is it Lady Liberty, victory is at hand.
dr_taitz@yahoo.com
August 15th, 2013 @ 10:31 am

no, this court might be following the same marching orders as others

Richard
August 15th, 2013 @ 11:36 am

I just can not believe that some journalist has not picked up on this and run with it. This is Pulitzer material.

Dodger Fan
August 15th, 2013 @ 1:41 pm

This means that the journalists are all part of the same evil cadre?!
twinkyIke
August 15th, 2013 @ 2:10 pm

You did it, Lady Liberty! I can’t wait to see his skinny hiney on the scaffold.

Romney should put you on the Supreme Court.
dr_taitz@yahoo.com
August 15th, 2013 @ 2:32 pm

if Obama is impeached, it does not mean Romney will be pres.
ashlynne39

Post by ashlynne39 »

You would think it would occur to Orly's supporters that all this asking her supporters to contact HESC and ask questions about Obama's financial aid or track down Laurie's friends or to contact the SSA to find out about this Bounel character, etc. are all things a lawyer would do through discovery or subpoenas. Instead, I'm picturing Orly's fans clogging up the phone lines at the HESC demanding to know all sorts of information.
notorial dissent

I really have to tell you, that coming nose to nose with that picture of Oily, first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, and no coffee is enough to send you back to bed for the rest of the day.

Deep, you really could have included the standard no beverages warning along with the advanced get out the stomach antacids and air sick bag warnings before posting that sordid little bit of Oilyness. I mean really, on an empty stomach and everything.

ashlynne39 wrote:You would think it would occur to Orly's supporters that all this asking her supporters to contact HESC and ask questions about Obama's financial aid or track down Laurie's friends or to contact the SSA to find out about this Bounel character, etc. are all things a lawyer would do through discovery or subpoenas. Instead, I'm picturing Orly's fans clogging up the phone lines at the HESC demanding to know all sorts of information.
Oh, trust me, they have been, and they are being told NO, just NO and the conversations ended. Now as to whether the Laurie and the Nick who reputedly work there are concerned, there is no hard and fast proof that they even had anything to do with any of this, we only have Oily's oh so trustworthy word about any of this, and she gots nada for hard proof, other than a name and a phone number that no longer work. The common consensus is that Oily got punked, yet again, the abiding question still is by who, and by how much, or if it was just a really bad practical joke that went horribly arri, only time may tell.

The real problem is that they are all incapable of doing the simplest research, if you send a FOIA request to SSA and give one person's name, another's SSN, and a birth date made up out of whole cloth you will get no answer, as she has proven. You will also told no information available if you are asking after an active legitimate SSN, which again she won't accept. Actually she gotten a response on one question, they have said that there are NO records for Bounel, and she really didn't like that.