Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust,

Post by texino »

I meant that at 35 pages and 700 replies, it might be time to continue the subject on a new page as has been done with Erasmus, NESARA, RV and others. I did not mean to imply that the topic was finished. These things go on for years, plus I have no official capacity in Q and am just happy to be here.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
thunter
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by thunter »

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I don't believe they are gods, but after visiting the link I have a sudden desire to go fishing...
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Looks like the true believers are going ahead with yet another (soon to be failed) attempt to "access their value" via fraudulent documents. This time the target is Wells Fargo, and they will be harassing dozens of local branches Friday to this end. They just posted that they sent the following email to the Wells Fargo Board of Directors:
September 10, 2013

VIA EMAIL

John Stumpf
Chairman, President, CEO
Wells Fargo & Company
420 Montgomery St.
San Francisco, CA 94104

Dear Mr. Stumpf,

This letter is an invitation from an international group of One People who are individually accessing our value to deposit into new personal and business bank accounts, possibly with Wells Fargo.

This action is based upon the July, 2012, UCC filing by The One People’s Public Trust that foreclosed on governments and banks. (We have enclosed a copy of this filing.) As such, we know banks are now repurposing products and portfolios to adapt to a new business paradigm of transparency. We’re offering Wells Fargo an opportunity to be on the leading edge of this new business paradigm.

Each of us is accessing our value from a pool of funds underwritten by this UCC filing. With each of our respective initial funding deposits of $500M, we’ll provide Wells Fargo with a 10% discount fee as part of this new retail environment.

I’ll follow up with you by phone September 12, to discuss which appropriate Wells Fargo private banker(s) in your organization we can work with, who will meet our needs in opening numerous new accounts. We have a number of community projects in development so we’re looking for both personal and business accounts. We expect these accounts to be active by Friday, the 13th of September, reflecting our credit. Each account will have an available balance of $500M minus the 10% discount fee to Wells Fargo.

We’re speaking with one energetic signature to access our value, operating from an energetic accounting of self-responsibility and personal liability. As such, I’m writing this letter not as a representative but as one of many looking to open new individual accounts.

I look forward to speaking with you on Thursday.

Sincerely,

BZ Riger
Seattle, WA
Phone: 360. 547 9518

Cc: Board of Directors, Wells Fargo & Company
John D. Baker, II
Elaine L. Chao
John S. Chen
Lloyd H. Dean
Susan E. Engel
Enrique Hernandez, Jr.
Donald M. James
Cynthia H. Milligan
Federico F. Pena
Howard V. Richardson
Judith M. Runstad
Stephen W. Sanger
Susan G. Swenson

Docs included in the packet sent:
http://i-uv.com/oppt-absolute/oppt-goes-public/
http://i-uv.com/oppt-absolute/oppt-init ... stigation/
http://i-uv.com/oppt-absolute/original- ... y-25-2012/
http://i-uv.com/francis-apostolic-lette ... o-7-11-13/
http://i-uv.com/communique-of-the-holy- ... er-1-2013/

Direct downloads of there click below
OPPT goes public
Paradigm report
Financing statement
Pope’s letter
Holy See transcript

I just love this - its crazy word salad. They are "inviting" Wells Fargo to be first in line to give them money for nothing, and they expect them all to have that $500 million EACH by September 13. All due to the magic of UCC filings and a papal decree regarding the removal of immunity in Vatican judicial proceedings (they really are obsessed with the Vatican's papal decrees about subjects that have NOTHING to do with the world of banking).
LightinDarkness

They appear to be calling Wells Fargo's private banking division and basically telling them that they are getting money from a "global trust" and throwing around big numbers. What they aren't telling these private bankers is that all that money comes from "accessing their value" via worthless paperwork. So these poor bankers are going to be in for quite a shock when it comes time for that initial deposit.

If anyone wants a good laugh listen to the "small call to WF" link on the top of this page:
http://i-uv.com/new-skype-room-for-accessing-our-value/

Its hilarious/sad/pathetic all at once for them to be wasting peoples time like this. This poor guy is probably going to put in a few days of work setting up accounts that he thinks are for wealthy clients who it turns are are just tinfoil hat kooks that are bankrupt.
thunter

Post by thunter »

I'm sure that when the Feds finally go after these nuts, they will appreciate the recordings they are posting online. Clearly shows the premeditation and intent to defraud these banks. Throw the "group" aspect of it into the mix and the Feds can add in conspiracy. Oppt'ers aren't too bright, it seems.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

thunter wrote:I'm sure that when the Feds finally go after these nuts, they will appreciate the recordings they are posting online. Clearly shows the premeditation and intent to defraud these banks. Throw the "group" aspect of it into the mix and the Feds can add in conspiracy. Oppt'ers aren't too bright, it seems.
Not to mention interstate/ international fraud. Ramp them up a little more.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

LightinDarkness wrote:They appear to be calling Wells Fargo's private banking division and basically telling them that they are getting money from a "global trust" and throwing around big numbers. What they aren't telling these private bankers is that all that money comes from "accessing their value" via worthless paperwork. So these poor bankers are going to be in for quite a shock when it comes time for that initial deposit.

If anyone wants a good laugh listen to the "small call to WF" link on the top of this page:
http://i-uv.com/new-skype-room-for-accessing-our-value/

Its hilarious/sad/pathetic all at once for them to be wasting peoples time like this. This poor guy is probably going to put in a few days of work setting up accounts that he thinks are for wealthy clients who it turns are are just tinfoil hat kooks that are bankrupt.

This is seriously pathetic. Wells Fargo really gets the brunt of these kooks between the RV nuts and the OPPT nuts. First, I guess I still don't get why Wells Fargo is the bank that these kooks gravitate to. Second, this banker sounds like he is really serious about setting up all these account out of a Global Trust.

Oh God I just got to the part about UCC filings, certificates of value, and trusts set up for every person on the planet and $500 million in funds per person. The banker still sounds like he is taking it seriously. I can't believe at that point he didn't just hang up the phone.

I just can't believe there are people ignorant, desperate or shady enough to really believe this global trust is true. BZ the person doing the talking on the call is so serious and earnest about her funds and account and has planned out exactly how she is going to use her $500 million.

Short call my foot. I can't listen to this anymore. If the banker is such an idiot as to continue the call at this point he deserves to waste his time. He's been given plenty of clues that these people are wackos.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

These nuts have posted their certificates of value for $500 million online to show what they're taking to the Bank.

Many of their fun documents for accessing their value and recordings of how to do it are located here but I posted a few below: http://i-uv.com/new-skype-room-for-accessing-our-value/

Who thinks it might be fun to join their skype group called "Bankers Working with Eternal Essence" and pretend to be a banker?

Here is BZ's certificate of value. She's the one that spoke on the call and wrote the letter Light posted above.

http://i-uv.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/BZ-DOV.pdf

And here is Bob White's "Declaration of Being" full of magic words that will get him somewhere (possibly jail). I don't really understand what he's saying so I figure that makes me smart.

DECLARATION OF BEING

Issued pursuant to and Governed by Rec. No. 2013032035 PRE-PAID, PRE-AUTHORIZED, and PRE-APPROVED, Ref. No.: DOB-raw-04151968

I, Robert Allen Wright, eternal essence inbodied April 15, 1968, duly recorded, secured, noticed, governed, bonded, insured and guaranteed, Eternal, Universal and International Record No. 2013032035 and 2012127914, under perpetuity UCC Record No. 2000043135, nunc pro tunc, praeterea preterea, restated and incorporated in full by reference as if set forth in full, without prejudice, at this moment, July 22, 2013, DO duly make, issue, confirm, ratify, and verify this DECLARATION OF BEING, “DOB”, with full personal responsibility and liability, nunc pro tunc praetera preterea, and that this DOB is true and correct and I am competent to say so:

I. Eternal essence in body, duly recorded, secured, noticed, governed, bonded, insured and guaranteed, Record No. 2013032035 and 2012127914, under perpetuity UCC Record No. 2000043135 , without prejudice:

A. Eternal essence factualized in body on April 15, 1968, hereafter referred to as inbodyment;
B. This particular inbodyment was created by eternal essence;
C. The sole intent and purpose for the creation of this particular inbodyment is for eternal essence to BE and DO in body;
D. Due notice and reconfirmation of the domicil of eternal essence BE'ing inbody occurred on April 15, 1968,
E. This particular inbodyment, domicil by choice on earth without prejudice;
F. This particular inbodyment was given the reference name of Robert Allen, on April 15, 1968;
G. As of the date of this declaration, as a matter of record, this inbodyment is known as Robert Allen Wright;
H. Eternal essence DOES retain full rights, title, and ownership to this paticular inbodyment and any and all Value domicil inbodyment upon its creation;
I. This inbodyment, and the Value domicil by creation within, is under the sole trust, custody, management, operation and discretion of Robert Allen Wright, eternal essence inbody:
i. This inbodyment DOES act and present with full personal responsibility and liability;
ii. Any and all use, deposit, transfer, delivery, or accomodation of any and all Value domicil in this particular inbodyment, is always made, authorized, reconfirmed and evidenced by the conscious duly verified executed wet-ink signature of Robert Allen Wright;
iii. Any and all lawful act and present of this inbodyment, is always made, authorized, reconfirmed and evidenced by the conscious
duly verified executed wet-ink signature of Robert Allen Wright;
J. Any and all representations of Value shall be duly identified, designated, authorized, and evidenced by the conscious duly verified executed wet-ink signature of Robert Allen Wright;

II. This DECLARATION OF BEING is the only valid, lawful and legal verification, certification, and representation of this particular inbodyment, the Value domicil therein;
III. I, eternal essence inbody, duly make, declare, issue, reconfirm, verify and notice, with action of conscious duly executed wetink signature, this DECLARATION OF BEING, nunc pro tunc, praeterea preterea, and that the specific conscious declarations
made herein, are true and accurate, with full responsibilty and liability, for all to rely upon as true and accurate. Duly made and issued facsimiles and digital scans of this original DECLARATION OF BEING are lawfully and legally DECLARED to BE an original.

Without prejudice

And here is their introductory letter to banks. Again, I don't really understand it and couldn't force myself to read the whole thing (I skimmed) so I'm feeling really, really super smart right about now.
The purpose of this letter is to give you and <<INSERT Name of Bank/Financial Institution>> important information related to recent changes in the global charters of banks and corporate government, and to introduce you to new opportunities and ways to do business with the public. Please be assured that I mean no harm to you or your business. I seek only to establish and foster a new, stronger relationship with you, based on this new legal landscape and all it reveals.

World banks and corporate government charters

It recently came to my attention that on 25th December 2012, the world’s banks and corporate government charters were cancelled, due to the un-rebutted UCC filings of The One People’s Trust (OPPT). These filings remain un-rebutted today and so stand as absolute truth in law and commerce, as registered in public record and universal law ordinance for all the world to rely upon.

The first benefit of the cancellation of the bank charters (TRUE BILL: WA DC UCC Doc# 2012114776 - Oct 24 2012) is that all debt is now cancelled and because all ‘government’ charters are cancelled (DECLARATION OF FACTS: UCC Doc # 2012127914 - Nov 28 2012), all unlawful taxes, statutory law and courts are also eliminated. The benefit is that we now live in a world with full personal liability and responsibility. (Please see attachment A – Freedom Flyer)

Origins of money and creation of credit

It also came to my attention some time ago that the current system ALL banks use globally to create ‘credit’ and ‘funds,’ is a simple process of adding new deposit dollars to accounts on their books in exchange for the borrower’s negotiable instrument, and that the negotiable instrument becomes money when the bank deposits it with the intent of treating it as cash. (Please see attachment B – IMF & Banker Quotes)

The Peoples’ Absolute Value has been returned to them

As you are most probably aware, all the peoples on this planet are now awakening to these truths and they are looking to you and your colleagues to see if you are going to extend this existing service to them willingly, with transparency, integrity and graciousness, as we all navigate this new opportunity of doing business together.

To ensure transparency and full responsibility and liability, an ORDER OF AUDIT (UCC 2012049126) was filed on 4 July 2012. Point 5 of this ORDER states: “AUDIT, with the full cooperation of the CFO, FEDERAL RESERVE BANKS, and bonded assurances of the Data Integrity Board, of any and all bookkeeping of transactions…”
Other UCC filings (WA DC UCC File No. 2012079322) were lodged on July 25, 2012, and all the one people's Absolute Value was duly REGISTERED (nunc pro tunc praeterea preterea), in the **Universal, **International, **National and **State commercial registries, notice upon creation and ratified by notice of public registration.
UUC filings were also lodged (UILO Doc. UCC No.'s 2012127914, 2012128324 and 2012128325) giving notice that “all people equally on earth, have an individual duly verified sum certain of FIVE BILLION (5,000,000,000.00) in lawful money of the united states of America, GOLD and SILVER…. an additional duly verified sum certain of FIVE BILLION (5,000,000,000.00) in lawful money of the united states of America, GOLD and SILVER, for each of those people damaged by the actions and systems of the DEBTORS”. (Please see attachment C – OPPT Official Announcement and UCC Financing Statement)
Accessing additional funds

This global awakening means people will soon be contacting their banks, en masse, to arrange access to their secured and rightful value as outlined above. Access to this value should not be difficult for you or The People to accomplish, as the financial tools and processes necessary already exist within the current global financial system.

The Australian Banking Act of 1959 states that Australian Currency includes notes, coins, postal notes, money orders, bills of exchange, promissory notes, drafts, letters of credit and travellers’ cheques payable or expressed in Australian money, and also includes rights, and instruments of title, to Australian money; and

According to the Australian Corporations Act 2001, providing finance means: (a) lending money; or
(b) giving guarantees or security for loans made by someone else; or (c) drawing, accepting, indorsing, negotiating or discounting a bill of exchange, cheque, payment order or promissory note so that someone can obtain funds.

Next Steps

As the CEO of <<INSERT Name of Bank/Financial Institution>>, you are fortunate to have been given this information ahead of your competitors and very simply, you have the opportunity right here today, to be the first to publically announce your willingness to offer these existing financial services to the public, given the facts of the UCC filings referenced above and inevitability of this change sweeping the world as we speak.

YOU have the potential to draw the masses to YOUR door by setting up a simple global marketing campaign to advertise your honourable intentions to the world, thereby gaining a unique ‘golden egg’ marketing advantage.

With this in mind, I would like to inform you of my intentions to open an account at your << INSERT Your local branch of the bank>> branch in << INSERT Your city>>, and present a negotiable instrument as deposit of an amount of my value.

As I will be using the same mechanism and existing processes the bank uses to create value for itself, you will no doubt honour any deposits I lawfully make, with <<INSERT Name of Bank/Financial Institution>> receiving a fee as usual, for honouring those deposits. I understand that we will need to discuss the details and various Terms and Conditions for processing these deposits including the exact financial benefits for <<INSERT Name of Bank/Financial Institution>> for honouring my deposits.

In conclusion

In the months to come our world is going to change beyond recognition, now that knowledge of the peoples’ true value has been revealed to all, along with the full disclosure concerning the old debt slavery system We The People have all lived under for so long.

So this is an open invitation to you personally, as the head of <<INSERT Name of Bank/Financial Institution>>, to become the new industry leader, by deliberately creating awareness of these new business opportunities, which will most definitely create significant mutual financial benefit for both <<INSERT Name of Bank/Financial Institution>> and The People.

I look forward to a meeting of the hearts, minds and balance sheets of both parties.

Yours Sincerely,
Without Prejudice, << INSERT Your name>>

WITHOUT RECOURSE – NON-ASSUMPSIT
No assured value, No liability. Errors & Omissions Excepted. All Rights Reserved.
NB: This Notice and attachments have been posted at www.pn.i-uv.com in the interests of public awareness and Notification to all entities and IMbodiments on earth.

Notice to the Principal is Notice to the Agent and Notice to the Agent is Notice to the Principal
As per UCC 1-308 and 1-103
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

If BZ is stupid enough, I know, I know, what am I saying, to try and take that to any US bank, she is very likely to have a very unhappy set of interviews with the cranky people from the Secret Service who really really frown on things like this. I don't know if they are being really hard ball about it right now, but she could get to spend some quality time in the gray bar if she isn't real lucky.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

And here is the really sad part of this all. The people that really probably need this cash for whatever, and are thinking it's some sort of money cow for them to cash in on and be happy. Instead they will be dealing with the Secret Service, the FBI and possibly Homeland Security all whom will be converging on trying to get their hands on Heather and Caleb (both of whom are in Morocco) in short order.

Wells Fargo was almost paralyzed by these kooks out this way, just trying to get into the only local branch here to do real banking business was almost impossible the line went OUT THE DOOR, as fifteen of these whackos decided to try this.. The local police were called in and I heard one of them muttering about calling the local FBI office (Great get to go into work maybe i'm sick dammit,why can't these people do this when I'm healthy)

The bottom line is. Heather and Caleb are probably, no scratch that, ARE having a huge laugh at everyone that's stupid enough to try this because I am sure that Heather and Caleb haven't tried this, and really don't need to try this, they leave that all up to the "expendable" class, so they can get their kicks and giggles...

I thought this group would die out.....

Guess I was wrong.. It's been known to happen.. But don't quote me on that...
LightinDarkness

Vkey, can you tell us what state you are in maybe? I am curious because to me 15 OPPTers seems huge, but there are certain states/regions that there seems to be a higher density of new age/conspiracy people in the general population (Washington state, Colorado, etc.).

Also did you hear them say anything or can you give anymore details about how the police handled it? I love hearing first person stories of when sane people find OPPTers in the wild. Its like bird watching, only if the birds acted like they were mentally ill...
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

LightinDarkness wrote:Vkey, can you tell us what state you are in maybe? I am curious because to me 15 OPPTers seems huge, but there are certain states/regions that there seems to be a higher density of new age/conspiracy people in the general population (Washington state, Colorado, etc.).

Also did you hear them say anything or can you give anymore details about how the police handled it? I love hearing first person stories of when sane people find OPPTers in the wild. Its like bird watching, only if the birds acted like they were mentally ill...

All I am going to say is i'm in New England.. And in this area there are a lot of the "Gov sucks" crowd around..

The local police here blew it off telling these people that the bank could have if they wanted to, pressed charges of fraud, and reminded them that not everything they read on the internet is true, esp when it comes to these Sovvie Scams.. Everyone seemed to get that after it was explained in the following way to them:

The UCC is still in effect, and it only governs business to business transactions, not individual transactions. Frivolous UCC filings do not need a rebuttal, as they are culled from the registry as they are found, and are automatically nullified by virtue of not being properly written and/or in violation of the rules. (This one actually made sense to the woman that was leading this little group, as she kept seeing the Unrebutted bit and thought that it was some great thing, not realizing that no rebuttal is needed when it's a fraudulent filing to begin with.)

Banks cannot accept a paper that you print out at home form the Bank of ME as proof that you have money to give them. People are not collateral, there's no conspiracy to use each person as a bit of cash, and there's no mystical strawman created out of all caps. The branch manager was actually able to show this woman that out of 10 birth certificates, maybe one matches a number used elsewhere and that number elsewhere does not even match the name on the BC, total coincidence...

That if you try to claim you have X amount of dollars based upon some internet rambling that you are worth X amount of dollars (the officer there said people are priceless but that doesn't mean you can use that to buy whatever you want) it is fraud, and explained why it was.

The lead woman was crestfallen but she got it, and thanked them and took her group and left, she said something about how the OPPT misled her for the last time, and all that junk, I stopped paying attention about 20 minutes into watching it all... I think that if police explain it, calmly and rationally, people do get it, they get that they have been had.. The woman did say one thing though that piqued my interest..

"You know we wouldn't need to turn to groups like the OPPT if we trusted our government more"

And she's right, people have a basic level of distrust that drives them to these places and to believe the rainbow farts that are being put out.. sad but true..
notorial dissent

vkey08, you say "people have a basic level of distrust that drives them to these places and to believe the rainbow farts that are being put out", why though?

In most of the cases I have come across, it is not so much that they distrust, but that they don't want to believe, because it doesn't fit with what they want to believe, and whatever the scam du jour is that suits that need where reality doesn't seem to is what they go to. And maybe that is the answer, they don't like their reality and so have made up one they like better.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

notorial dissent wrote:... they don't like their reality and so have made up one they like better.
That, in fact, is the case. Do a little research on "cognitive dissonance" and you'll come across Fastinger's book "When Prophecy Fails."

Rationalization is a powerful and often soothing companion.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent

My point exactly.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Remember, if someone is in dire straits, they want to blame anyone other than themselves.

They are not a loser. It's the ubiquituous THEM who have caused the calamity.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
thunter

Post by thunter »

While there is certainly a core OPPT contingent who will hang onto to the nonsense for years, most folks were attracted to it because they were in desperate situations financially and Heather promised a quick fix.

Most appear to have already abandoned this when Heather didn't deliver. Some have hung on waiting for the magical documents that Heather will likely never deliver, but they don't have enough commitment to it to actually risk arrest for fraud.

This particular prosperity scam is interesting because it attracted so many who were not true believers, just looking for a quick financial hit. As the initial glow wore off, Heather and crew ramped up the 5D New Age stuff, only to quickly realize that the approach didn't work at all. So they dropped that, and started pitching the heavy duty SovCit nonsense. But, there are so many SovCit groups out there that the pitch has gotten stale, and it's hard to attract much attention.

It seems that now, they are simply pitching the most far-out conspiracy theories they can find on their blogs. Heather's adoring crowds have withered to a few hard-line conspiracy theory nuts.

It has been entertaining, non the less.
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

notorial dissent wrote:vkey08, you say "people have a basic level of distrust that drives them to these places and to believe the rainbow farts that are being put out", why though?

In most of the cases I have come across, it is not so much that they distrust, but that they don't want to believe, because it doesn't fit with what they want to believe, and whatever the scam du jour is that suits that need where reality doesn't seem to is what they go to. And maybe that is the answer, they don't like their reality and so have made up one they like better.

Ohhh I like that line much better than how I was able to put it... :) They don't like their own reality.. that makes perfect sense when dealing with these people, thanks Notorial, that was much more on the mark :)
thunter

Post by thunter »

Well, "D" the OPPT genius, has decided that VISA's patent for a system to verify someone is who the say they are is actually VISA patenting human value. This lady hasn't got the sense god gave a commode float.

http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com