Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust,

Post by ashlynne39 »

How many OPPT gurus are there and who are they?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

A really good question, since they seem to be mutating over time, and adding to the crazy.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

As best as I can tell, here is the current circle of Heather's prophets/gurus:

CURRENT GURUS:

- "D": Probably the closest to being the Prophet in Chief is "D", I am not sure what her real name is but its what shes known as. This one fleeced the flock to go to Morocco and never returned, shes living the dream being Heather's groupie and only occasionally comes back down to the mere mortals to give us dispatches from her time with Goddess Heather. The best analogy I can give for "D" is she is the OPPT's very own Moses, spending time communing with deity (Heather) and giving us tablets full of Heather's latest insanity on occasion.

- LISA HARRISON: Lisa is really the brains behind monetizing the whole scam, she is the one that has made up the whole "5D Media Network" and is the brains behind the upcoming propaganda tour where shell be fleecing the flock for free air fare to the US (she is in the UK) in addition to getting them to pay for the tour. As far as I can tell she is a new age/prosperity scam lifer - she fell down the rabbit hole a long time ago and has jumped from scam to scam as they rise in prominence in the kook world. Before the OPPT she was doing (paid) seminars on how to ascend to 5D before December 21, 2012 as an example.

- BOB WRIGHT: Probably the saddest of the lot is Bob Wright, who is a long time soverign citizen scammer. Before he found the OPPT he had been involved in numerous scams to "access his birth bond" and other fraudulent soverign tactics, which despite his 100% failure rate he still seems to continue to engage in. I feel bad for Bob because hes wheel chair bound and I really feel like the other gurus give him false hope by telling him that they are going to heal him miraculously with their new age powers (that was to happen in Morocco, but now will happen on the OPPT bus tour). Also spends a lot of time on his other 5D media network show trying to convince people that we should all be engaging in free love (aka no strings attached sex) to thwart the cabal since marriage and monogamous relationships are a tool of oppression.

- BRIAN KELLY: The youngest and newest to the world of kookery is Brian Kelly. He fell down the rabbit hole about a year ago and has fully embraced new age insanity of every flavor. He quit his job, stopped paying all his bills, and gets by now on selling the OPPT flock distance "reiki healing sessions" for large amounts of money per hour. I also suspect hes high most of the time, as he tends to giggle non-stop on every OPPT propaganda show.

EXILED GURUS:
- DERYL ZELENY: This one was a really big deal early on in the OPPT because he kept putting himself in jail for soverign citizen tactics and you know how every time they do that its a "victory." He introduced the gurus to the SWISSINDO prosperity scam and I think went out of favor once SWISSINDO turned out to be even crazier than the OPPT. Once the nuts behind SWISSINDO appointed him "UN General" he seems to be largely exiled, although doesn't seem to be aware of this fact.

FORMER GURUS:

- CHRIS HALES: Not really sure what happened to him but this was an Australian guy who hosted the weekly propaganda calls since December who stopped a month or two ago. When most of the gurus fleeced the flock to go to Morocco he basically took over the main propaganda show. He also had another show on the OPPT propaganda network called "The Repurposing" where OPPT true believers would talk about how they would spend their billions, which also is no longer being done. He sort of disappeared, and I'm not sure why.
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

notorial dissent wrote:The various filing authorities have supposedly been roundfiling the OPPT fake filings as fast as they can find them, maybe WA has finally cleaned house on Heather's nonsense by now, and the crazies are denying it happening, so what would be the point?
WA cleaned house on all of Heather's filings last year, by the end of Dec only one was left and that was taken care of right after the New Year, there was a big to-do about it early on as Heather said they were still unrebutted and therefore law.. and the crazies ate that right up.
notorial dissent

Well, of course they did. Can't have your magic all encompassing documents, not be well magic, now can we. Why if they were subject to real law, then that would mean that the OPPT stuff was just well, fantasy, and that just can't be!!! I'm really surprised that she hasn't started claiming that she has filed them with the 5D Pliadean authorities or some such and that makes them all super and perfect again.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

So BZ Riger isn't a guru? I thought she would be since seems to be taking the lead on much of the accessing your value nonsense and advising the faithful on how to do it properly. Maybe she is aiming for a guru spot. From what I've read of BZ's advice to the faithful, she is an out and out nut so she would fit right in with the gurus on their sex rv tour of the US.
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

In all of this the one big question comes to mind, what's Heather doing with her children, whom she forcibly removed from school (her own words) and has with her in Morocco, while they are all tootin around in the big magic RV tour..?
deanpike
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by deanpike »

I've been following the OPPT game since January of this year; since an employe at a coffee shop told me the "good news". She was quite encouraged by the news. I looked into it and it became quickly apparent that it didn't hold water. But I'm quite surprised at the evolution or the turns this fairytale has gone through. Right, it was quite entertaining reading about it here.

If I remember correctly, from a basic business law class, a contract is in force only when there is an understanding of the conditions of the offer between the parties, what they call a "meeting of the minds", not just offer and counter-offer. As well, not answering an offer does not make it automatically enforceable; one just loses their chance to be party to that particular offer. Isn't that how negotiations work when buying a house; if an offer or counter-offer isn't answered in time it nulls the contract; and then you have to start over?

I haven't studied finance or law in any fashion. And regardless of the obvious wrong use of the UCC by them. Why do they think that non-rebuttal makes a matter true (the corruption of the banks for instance) and a condition accepted (them taking all of it over)? What did I miss? Or is it pointless to ask because they don't have all their noodles on the plate?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

deanpike wrote:Why do they think that non-rebuttal makes a matter true
They heard it on the internet.
LightinDarkness

ashlynne39 wrote:So BZ Riger isn't a guru? I thought she would be since seems to be taking the lead on much of the accessing your value nonsense and advising the faithful on how to do it properly. Maybe she is aiming for a guru spot. From what I've read of BZ's advice to the faithful, she is an out and out nut so she would fit right in with the gurus on their sex rv tour of the US.
I consider BZ to be a Guru Groupie at this point, mostly because until this month she had never appeared on the OPPT propaganda network. However, certainly if she continues as the self-appointed coordinator of the true believers "accessing their value" she will reach Guru status soon. She is you are the right though the very essence of a true believer - if it comes from the mouth of Heather it might as well been as if God himself (herself?) had spoken it.
LightinDarkness

vkey08 wrote:In all of this the one big question comes to mind, what's Heather doing with her children, whom she forcibly removed from school (her own words) and has with her in Morocco, while they are all tootin around in the big magic RV tour..?
If I remember correctly Heather claims they are "home schooled," which is really sad for the kids as I'm sure they are getting a full propaganda education into the world as viewed through a conspiracy lens. Also, a point of clarification, from what I can tell Heather the Goddess will not be gracing the OPPT believers with her presence on the magical sex, er, RV tour. The three ring circus of that particular freak show is Bob Wright, Lisa Harrison, and Brian Kelly.
LightinDarkness

deanpike wrote: I haven't studied finance or law in any fashion. And regardless of the obvious wrong use of the UCC by them. Why do they think that non-rebuttal makes a matter true (the corruption of the banks for instance) and a condition accepted (them taking all of it over)? What did I miss? Or is it pointless to ask because they don't have all their noodles on the plate?
Most of the OPPT legal mythology, while certainly inconsistent and just generally nuts, comes from soverign citizen doctrine. There is usually some real world legal or business principle that they get most of it from, even if how they apply their mythology has no relationship to reality. For example, I'm not a lawyer but I do believe there are certain VERY SPECIFIC types of pleadings in a court setting that if not rebutted are considered as factual. How they get from that very narrow and specific legal concept to "I can make up whatever I want and unless you respond to it in the insane manner I demand its real" is just part of the mythology. There is generally a cargo cult like quality to how the OPPT approach things - to them, the law and business transactions are magical things that you can use "incantations" and "spells" to alter through the right verbiage on their nonsense paperwork.

By the way, I love hearing how fellow skeptics come into contact with this lunacy, how exactly did that coffee shop employee share the good news with you? Could you ask them about it these days to see if they still believe?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I took the time to watch some of the Shane Bennett videos and holy smokes that is a trainwreck. Has anyone attempted to maybe reason with him through his Youtube page or something? The guys got freaking kids and he's gonna lose his house because of this OPPT nonsense.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

deanpike wrote: Why do they think that non-rebuttal makes a matter true (the corruption of the banks for instance) and a condition accepted (them taking all of it over)? What did I miss? Or is it pointless to ask because they don't have all their noodles on the plate?
LightinDarkness wrote:Most of the OPPT legal mythology, while certainly inconsistent and just generally nuts, comes from soverign citizen doctrine. There is usually some real world legal or business principle that they get most of it from, even if how they apply their mythology has no relationship to reality. For example, I'm not a lawyer but I do believe there are certain VERY SPECIFIC types of pleadings in a court setting that if not rebutted are considered as factual. How they get from that very narrow and specific legal concept to "I can make up whatever I want and unless you respond to it in the insane manner I demand its real" is just part of the mythology. There is generally a cargo cult like quality to how the OPPT approach things - to them, the law and business transactions are magical things that you can use "incantations" and "spells" to alter through the right verbiage on their nonsense paperwork.

Spot on.

I opnce read a memo sent to police about stopping sovereign citizens for traffic violations. Under the "how to tell you've stopped one" section they mentioned people who would "answer" their questions with a question in every case. This is from another common magic law belief, that if you give up your right not to answer questions even once, you have to answer them all or be arrested. Even questions like, "Can I please have your license, sir?" Say "Sure," and you've fallen into their trap! But say, "Why do you want my license?" and you're OK. Of course, after 20 minutes of circular doubletalk, the police are likely to arrest you on trumped-up charges because you really pissed them off, but hey, you still don't have to answer questions!
"Follow the Money"
deanpike
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by deanpike »

LightinDarkness wrote:I do believe there are certain VERY SPECIFIC types of pleadings in a court setting that if not rebutted are considered as factual.
Can somebody tell us what some of these pleadings are called? I'm curious to know about these things in law. Are they applicable in both civil and criminal law?

So they have their noddles and pastas all mixed up. It's fascinating, and entertaining I guiltily admit. The disconnect, from the desperation and stress, seems to severely narrow someone's perception, representation and interpretation of things. So a salad of ancient language expressions becomes eternal and operational?
LightinDarkness wrote:By the way, I love hearing how fellow skeptics come into contact with this lunacy, how exactly did that coffee shop employee share the good news with you? Could you ask them about it these days to see if they still believe?
The evening I was told the "good news", the chalk board in the coffee shop suggested we check out "OPPT-in". I don't remember if it also had anything about downed banks and governments, but the employe eagerly told me about it when I asked. She didn't go into detail, but she told me the now-well-known spiel. This was last winter. Yes, I was intrigued and concerned. So I looked into it and told her, and others there, how it was bunk. I didn't have to spend a lot of time researching it to figure it was generally wrong and made up. She took the position that it's good news and so wait-and-see. Still, she didn't literally buy into it, not that OPPT was selling anything at the time, but she did paste an article from a local weekly on the announcements wall. The article was just a print of something I read online about the OPPT movement; still all bunk. I can't say for certain how deep her belief was in certain CTs, but she did regularly talk about the various new world order groups, being anti-gmo and "chemtrails". I guess she was convinced. But the only downside I felt, other than her not dealing with the reality of the situations, was being annoyed at times when CTs came up. I'm in BC, the center of esotericism in Canada. At the coffee shop, there was even a "comedy night" with an infamous local FMOTL and, on another evening, an arguably anti-gmo information session. Still, it wasn't CT central in there; just a friendly and comfortable alternative-friendly coffee shop. Sometimes I couldn't just cringe at someone when they wanted to tell me about some concept, but just let them talk. Later on she softened her stance when I think she actually looked into links with info on sovereign citizens and sovereignty scams I gave her. The business wasn't going well, she admitted, so it closed down in the spring. I haven't bumped into her since. But I suspect she continues to believe in other things that are "the truth".

I'm a curious person, sometime insufferable. But so was she. Yet, it seems that, either my exploration of information is so much broader or I'm flexible enough to change my ideas of situations. Why would someone persist in believing in obviously incorrect things even when all is fine and good in their lives? Why is that you think? I know there isn't a correlation (I think that's the right term) between intelligence and believing in strange things. Is it because of boredom sometimes? I guess when you catch the thrill, it is difficult to let go.
notorial dissent

Deep Knight wrote:Of course, after 20 minutes of circular doubletalk, the police are likely to arrest you on trumped-up charges because you really pissed them off, but hey, you still don't have to answer questions!
I've always been partial to the charge of driving while stupid, but these will do too, as well as interfering with an officer, resisting arrest, little things like that, if you're going to be creative, you might as well be creative, and usually most of it is unnecessary as they don't have either license, registration, or insurance, when it comes down to it, solving the whole problem.

I can understand being out with out your DL, or even your insurance card, having inadvertently left both at home a few times, but when the officer can't find a valid license through DMV when they verify, and can't find a valid registration, and particularly if there are no plates on the car, I do think it is past time to arrest the driver and impound/seize the car. There are times for discretion and there are times for just locking them up. And don't even get me started on drunk drivers.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

deanpike wrote:
LightinDarkness wrote:I do believe there are certain VERY SPECIFIC types of pleadings in a court setting that if not rebutted are considered as factual.
Can somebody tell us what some of these pleadings are called? I'm curious to know about these things in law.
In general, failure to respond is deemed an admission if (and only if) there's a legal duty to respond. For example if, during the course of civil litigation (there is no equivalent device in a criminal context) a party serves a request to admit per FRCvP 36, and the adverse party fails to respond, the matter is deemed admitted - but only because the Rule says so. An allegation in an accusatory instrument - a complaint, a counterclaim or a crossclaim - will be deemed admitted if not denied, again only because the law says so. If there is no legal duty to respond, something can be ignored.
Are they applicable in both civil and criminal law?
No. Due to the Fifth Amendment, a criminal defendant can't be forced to respond to anything testimonial (as opposed, for example, to providing fingerprints or a handwriting or voice exemplar). Moreover, in general, no inference can be drawn from a criminal defendant's failure to respond.

ETA: I see that deanpike is Canadian. I wrote the above about U.S. law. I think the first point - about failure to deny/respond in civil proceedings - is likely quite similar in Canada. The part concerning criminal prosecutions, however, may well be different, due to lack of an explicit constitutional privilege against self-incrimination.

Welcome to Quatloos, BTW.

The disconnect, from the desperation and stress
I'd add "greed" and "stupidity" to the list.
Why would someone persist in believing in obviously incorrect things even when all is fine and good in their lives?
"Some people believe with great fervor preposterous things that just happen to coincide with their self-interest." Coleman v. Commissioner, 791 F.2d 68, 69 (7th Cir. 1986).

Call me a cynic.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

deanpike wrote: ... Why would someone persist in believing in obviously incorrect things even when all is fine and good in their lives? ...
In the situations I'm aware of, the persistence is an indicator that not all is fine and good in their lives. During the housing finance debacle of a few short years ago, a lot of otherwise ordinary people were deliberately pitched into the cesspool of sub-prime lending. Soon desperate, they were preyed upon by yet another set of opportunists with all manner of legally absurd offerings, some of which included sovrun-flavored theories.

Some of the real charlatans are in prison but even with that as evidence of how wrong they were, there are people who lost homes and saw their families torn apart who still insist the perpetrators were right and are essentially political prisoners who really didn't lose.

It's very hard for some people to admit they are wrong; so hard they are willing to destroy family and friend relationships as their economic situation collapses underneath them.

Oh - and just a point regarding admissions - in a civil bench trial, the judge (or the jury if there is one) will give weight to the totality of the evidence. An un-rebutted accusation may be rejected by the trier(s) of fact if other facts or evidence render it moot.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
reefwalker

Post by reefwalker »

More rubbish................

THERE ISN'T ANY BANKRUPTCY ANYWHERE ON OUR WORLD...Because All Global Debts Have Been Erased (very interesting 10 minute court hearing video)...

"In the most unusual argument presented during the U.S. Bankruptcy Court hearing, Robert Marques testified that he was there as a representative of “the Chair of St. Peter” — as in the Vatican. Marques of Ohio said all of Detroit’s (WORLDS) debts were wiped out on June 30 as part of “global debt forgiveness.” He acknowledged that his legal arguments are unique, but insisted that they are based in fact. He also warned that anyone who doesn’t follow the orders from the Chair of St. Peter could be held accountable for WAR CRIMES. Marques said, “The Chairman of St. Peter is the Chairman of the Global Estate Trust. He is the Chairman OVER the Vatican.” - Detroit Free Press

The Chair of Saint Peter - Creditor to Bankruptcy of THE CITY OF DETROIT...
@ http://i-uv.com/the-chair-of-saint-pete ... en-erased/

Pope Francis Decree / Apostolic Letter / Roman Curia...
@ http://onepeoplespublictrustelucidated. ... -comes.htm
notorial dissent

As the Judge so rightly says, the people who get involved in this sort of thing, their lives are NOT "fine and good", almost always the exact opposite to varying degrees. They are usually desperate and scared, and usually deeply in denial and looking for some sort of "magic" cure for their problem since they can't seem to find a real world one, and in that attempt inevitably and regrettably fail. They make perfect victimscustomers for scammers like this.

Well, of course, "the Chair of St. Peter" is “The Chairman of St. Peter is the Chairman of the Global Estate Trust", why wouldn't he be, and, of course, the bankruptcy authorities will be guilty of war crimes if they don't obey his every word.

Question, do they order Psych holds and evaluations from Bankruptcy hearings? If so, this one sounds like a prime candidate.

And while I am equally sure that Detroit would love to see all its debt erased, this, I am afraid, isn't going to do it.

Nice to see the crazies branching out and sharing their crazy in other forums.

I am curious as to why they even allowed him to intervene, since he has absolutely no standing to do so.