Some LostHeads are more lost than others.

Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Some LostHeads are more lost than others.

Post by Quixote »

rjlam3491 at Lost Horizonsis concerned that the IRS might interpret "a state or political subdivision thereof" to mean a state or political subdivision thereof.
I Work for the county in a position that requires a "state" license. Is there any way this can be construed to be "Federally connected Income" or That I could possibly considered to be an "Employee" by IRS? When I read " Officer, employee or elected official of the United states, a State or Political subdivision thereof", it sounds like they are trying to make all State (meaning the 50 States), County and City workers, "employees. Would appreciate your comments.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Some LostHeads are more lost than others.

Post by notorial dissent »

This coming from the mental giants who insist that "includes" does not mean includes. A surprise, NOT!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

How dare that tricky IRS decide that they should interpret a statute to mean exactly what it says!

On a serious note, this is a perfect example of the lengths people will go to in trying to avoid obvious logical conclusion that they are responsible and liable.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Some Random Dippy wrote:When I read " Officer, employee or elected official of the United states, a State or Political subdivision thereof", it sounds like they are trying to make all State (meaning the 50 States), County and City workers, "employees.
I heard about a technical term for that. It's called, "duh..".
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

it sounds like they are trying to make all State (meaning the 50 States), County and City workers, "employees
The school system has failed this man
notorial dissent

You're assuming he paid attention, if he went at all????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Over at codebusters dot org, the "alternative" web site for followers of Blowhard Hendrickson's "Cracking the Code" (CtC) tax evasion scam, long time poster "smudge" introduces his latest post as follows:
It all started when I filed the CtC way.
With an introduction like that, you just know the story is going to go down hill from there. Smudge continues:
Then after a few years trying to educate various IRS employees on the error of their ways, I ended up with frivolous penalties and 15% of my monthly SS [Social Security] benefit being extracted thru the FMS [Financial Management Service, Department of the Treasury]. However, after a couple of years the monthly extraction jumped to about 47% and not thru the FMS. I made multiple requests to the SSA [U.S. Social Security Administration] for a copy of the levy that authorized the increased amount, with no success. I then asked the IRS commissioned [sic] for a copy, he passed the buck to Odgen [the IRS center at Ogden, Utah] who told me it was a manual levy, but after two requests for a copy, nothing.

Which is why now I only ask questions of the head of whatever agency I am trying to get information from, not going to waste my time asking employees. If the head of the agency passes the buck, like the SSA did, I just send another request.

Right now I have this question:
"With reference to Treasury Decision T.D. ATF-450, published in the Federal Register, Vol 66, No. 103/Tuesday, May 29, 2001. Which agency has the legal authority to enforce the requirements of 26 USC §6331, the Internal Revenue Service or the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau?"....
http://www.codebusters.org/post1905.html#p1905

(sigh......)

:roll:
:brickwall:

The Treasury Decision he references is codified at 27 C.F.R. section 70.418, and reads as follows:
Any person desiring a conference with TTB [the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau, U.S. Department of the Treasury], relative to any matter arising in connection with such person's operations, will be accorded such a conference upon request. No formal requirements are prescribed for such conference.

:beatinghorse:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
notorial dissent

smudge wrote:It all started when I filed the CtC way.
Famous or infamous last words depending upon your point of view, and portentous of future doom to come.

And why do I feel like this will never ever have a happy ending? Like maybe past history of this sort of thing, wild guess, or just fate having a fling???
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Dear Penthouse: I never thought this would happen to me, but the other night i finally found a partner who was up for the "CTC Method". It was really exciting! But now i have a question: how long before i stop hurting?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

grixit wrote:Dear Penthouse: I never thought this would happen to me, but the other night i finally found a partner who was up for the "CTC Method". It was really exciting! But now i have a question: how long before i stop hurting?
I think you need to sit down. A minority of people manage to get the pain to tolerable levels some time during their period of supervised release. Unfortunately for most, the symptoms are chronic. Here in the research department of Quatloos we have sadly found no long term cure. Our most promising therapy, the Quatloos Clue by four system only achieved temporary relief which was eventually put down to its distraction effect. (Claims that this system caused brain damage have always been strenuously denied and all the court cases have held that the brain damage was a pre-existing condition.)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:....all the court cases have held that the brain damage was a pre-existing condition.)
Yep.

:lol:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

JoeOberr has set rjlam3491's heart at ease.
Check CtC pg 78 where "State" is defined: ""State" includes the District of Coumbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Guam, and American Samoa." (Who woulda thunk the word "State" in the USC would means something different from the typical common usage of "one of the 50 states".) "United States" is also defined on that page, it includes the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Guam, and American Samoa, in other words it excludes the 50 states.
Joe
Who woulda thunk it, Joe? Pete and his willfully illiterate CTC Worriers, of course.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

All I can advise rljam3491 at this point is not to eat any food prepared by a CtCer that uses a recipe with the word "includes" in referring to ingredients - they are sure to have left some criticial items out during the preparation.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:All I can advise rljam3491 at this point is not to eat any food prepared by a CtCer that uses a recipe with the word "includes" in referring to ingredients - they are sure to have left some criticial items out during the preparation.
I seem to recall, in this or another context where the word "include" was at issue, the comment by the judge that if a chocolate chip recipe includes the words "chocolate chips" does that mean that the only ingredient is chocolate chips?

We have the same argument in Canada where the definition of "person" includes corporations so taxpayers argue they are not persons for the purpose of the Income Tax Act because they are not corporations.

Bernard Yankson, in his disastrous court hearing (link below), argued that he was not a person because of the person/corporate link. I didn't include it in my narrative because I had to cull severely and it seemed like just a side comment not connected to his main arguments.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=9597
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Over at lost horizons on November 16th, a new Wackadooster called "Khall" wrote:
Has anybody had any success in tax court in small claims or should one not go that route and be denied in regular tax court with the possibilities of appeal to State Supreme Court. Been denied any further conversations with the appeals division, they say I should go to court......
The subject of the "Cracking the Code" (lost horizons) scam is the FEDERAL income tax. Khall is thinking of litigating that in a "State Supreme Court"?

AAAAaaaaaand...... here comes a response -- from "JoeOberr", another new 'Dooster. The response reads, in part, as follows:
.....In common law each naturally born American is sovereign and has sovereign rights which are our natural rights, those which are inalienable as they come from God. This is mentioned in the preamble to the Constitution....
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 560#p29560

Sovereign rights, as natural, inalienable rights, are "mentioned in the preamble to the Constitution"??? The last time I looked, the full text of the preamble to the U.S. Constitution was as follows:
WE THE PEOPLE of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
Sounds like "JoeOberr" has been hangin' out with the U.S. Postal Service employee who told me, earlier this year, that the Congress could not stop Saturday delivery of the mail, because Saturday delivery was guaranteed by the "Fourth Amendment to the Constitution":
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
(sigh.....)

Famspear

Post by Famspear »

More from "JoeOberr", referring to the teachings of Bill Thornton:
We, the "people" created the fed gov't, therefore the creature does not have authority over the creator, the "people". We don't have to listen or be subject to the gov't.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... e00#p29560

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Famspear wrote:Sounds like "JoeOberr" has been hangin' out with the U.S. Postal Service employee who told me, earlier this year, that the Congress could not stop Saturday delivery of the mail, because Saturday delivery was guaranteed by the "Fourth Amendment to the Constitution":

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
I already explained that angle to you. If the US Postal service doesn't deliver mail in their possession on Saturday, that becomes a "seizure" in the nincompoops' minds. This all becomes easier to digest once you let go of rational, logical thinking and just let your mind wander through the silly possibilities that exist.

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Famspear wrote:More from "JoeOberr", referring to the teachings of Bill Thornton:
We, the "people" created the fed gov't, therefore the creature does not have authority over the creator, the "people". We don't have to listen or be subject to the gov't.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... e00#p29560

That's right! Just ask Jefferson Davis!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.