NESARA Loves Orly!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: NESARA Loves Orly!

Post by notorial dissent »

Kinda like Congress passed a super secret, albeit unconstitutional, law and kept it a secret. Stranger things may have happened, but I can't think of any more unlikely right off hand.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
fortinbras wrote:Birtherism is now combined (and not for the first time) with seditious hallucinations:

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2013/09/ ... tary-coup/
The references to generals remind me of the NESARA rants which claimed that, when the Supreme Court heard the NESARA cases, generals and admirals filled the courtroom, and convinced the Court of the righteousness of the NESARA proponents (yeah -- in a city crawling with reporters, the presence of so many flag officers in the Supreme Court building went unnoticed)....
According to Dove it was US navy SEALS in a secret session preme Court where they threatened to execute the Supremes if they went the wrong way.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:yeah -- in a city crawling with reporters, the presence of so many flag officers in the Supreme Court building went unnoticed...
Perfectly understandable that the press missed the flag officers - they were hiding where sneaky flag officers hide: behind the gold-fringed flags in the courtroom.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
fortinbras wrote:Birtherism is now combined (and not for the first time) with seditious hallucinations:

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2013/09/ ... tary-coup/
The references to generals remind me of the NESARA rants which claimed that, when the Supreme Court heard the NESARA cases, generals and admirals filled the courtroom, and convinced the Court of the righteousness of the NESARA proponents (yeah -- in a city crawling with reporters, the presence of so many flag officers in the Supreme Court building went unnoticed)....

It was a secret session. Of course the media didn't know about it. The generals probably used their super secret invisibility cloaks to enter and leave the courtroom.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

STOP IT! I don't care what these people say, Orly is NOT welcome in the Illuminati! The rules are clear, absolutely no dentists who are also lawyers and realtors. Period.

Sickness: people are killing their pets, their friends and their relatives in order to join illuminati

Posted on | September 14, 2013 | 14 Comments

http://www.infowars.com/kill-a-family-m ... lluminati/

14 Responses to “Sickness: people are killing their pets, their friends and their relatives in order to join illuminati”

Adrian Marcato
September 14th, 2013 @ 6:48 am
Every organization has some standards in order to join and the Illuminati is no exception.
The Illuminati is NOT some “evil” secret organization. We’re here to enlighten and help.
Orly, we can help you and you can help us. Please consider joining our organization. Your tenacity and strength would be a great asset to us.
Thank you.

dr_taitz@yahoo.com
September 14th, 2013 @ 7:20 am
this sounds like something written by an obot.
If you are saying that Illuminati exists, then what is it? what are the goals of illuminati, who are the members?
From what I know, everything I do is against what is done by Illuminati

Roman Castevet
September 14th, 2013 @ 8:15 am
Dr. Taitz,
The esteemed Mr. Marcato has informed us that you’ve shown interest in our organization. We’re always on the lookout for strong leaders and your resume more than indicates such. You are just the sort of strong woman our organization needs and actively recruits.
Unfortunately, the answers to your questions are privileged information. All will be revealed when you show your resolve and pledge your unalloyed support.
We can help you define, implement, and reach your goals. The rewards are limitless. Please consider coming on board!
Best Regards,
Roman Castevet, Director

dr_taitz@yahoo.com
September 14th, 2013 @ 10:03 am
this is the biggest nonsense I’ve ever heard. No, actually, I’ve heard it from Pelosi, “you have to sign it in order to know what’s in it”
give it a break, Obots

Guy Woodhouse
September 14th, 2013 @ 11:24 am
We’re really not such bad people once you get to know us.

dr_taitz@yahoo.com
September 14th, 2013 @ 11:38 am
so, what do you do?

Davey Crockett
September 14th, 2013 @ 12:13 pm
Holy, Bag of B.S., Batman: Orly is right!
These posts are absurd! None of these posters, who act like “angels,” have got the good common sense that God gave a Brass Kangaroo, dipped in nwo slime!!!
God Bless Dr Orly Taitz!

Roman Castevet
September 14th, 2013 @ 3:50 pm
You can’t ask “what do you do?” you can only ask “What do WE do?” If you want it; you can have it.
What we do is work together as a team to fulfill your dream. Join us.
Everyone is welcome. We’re completely non-judgmental.
Join Us and Realize Your Destiny.

dr_taitz@yahoo.com
September 14th, 2013 @ 4:43 pm
dream of what? of a NAZI regime? no, thank you
this is not my dream

Abe Saperstein
September 14th, 2013 @ 6:43 pm
When I joined The Organization I learned that the only thing holding me back was Fear Of Success. I was able to let go of my fear and subsequently achieve my goals.
Orly, you can too.
Don’t be scared, join!

dr_taitz@yahoo.com
September 14th, 2013 @ 9:34 pm
join what?

Ron
September 14th, 2013 @ 10:35 pm
After reading the “members” comments, I had a flashback to NT scripture of Jesus being harassed by satan while fasting in the desert. God be with you always Orly.

Davey Crockett
September 15th, 2013 @ 2:25 am
Geez-us! It looks like there’s a FULL MOON out, Orly. The social vampires have arisen from their coffins!!
And to use Abe Sapersteins’ Name is NOT social ettiquete! This man was the Founder of the Harlem Globetrotters Basketball Team, decades ago!
Why can’t we ask: What do you do? That’s the whole ball of wax, Jax! Those types of questions are what drove the illuminati UNDERGROUND around the 1830′s.
Cause once people saw the destructive behavior of this insane group from hell, they wouldn’t cooperate!! And they didn’t want anything to do with them!!! (Even President Washington discussed Adam Weishaupt in his farewell address to America!)
And if you’re illuminati is so wonderful and peaceful and so righteous, then, why is the nwo trying to bring about this evil new world order and being so covert about everything? Huh?

Knott’s Berry Farm, California : Travel Toodler
September 15th, 2013 @ 4:39 am
[...] while patiently browsing range so developed things for them to do as they patiently waited. As close relatives members liked the record of the place (the Silver Rush) they made the decision to platform their [...]
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Sickness: people are killing their pets, their friends and their relatives in order to join illuminati
Again a lot of misinformation. If you simply think about, you would realize the above statement is pure nonsense. If the killing of a relative or a friend was the prerequisite for joining the Illuminati, then everyone would belong. There isn't a single person on the face of the planet who doesn't have a irritating family member or annoying friend that they wouldn't mind seeing sailing down the River Styx.

It is obvious then that the real requirement is the slaying of a pet. It is arguably the acid test of whether you have what it takes to be a Illuminati. Anyone who claims that they had to kill a pet, relative and friend to join up is just trying to cover up their excesses on the side.

P.S. You should get Deep Knight to tell you about his killing of his favorite 4H steer while he was a youth growing up in Fargo, ND. A real tear-jerker.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote: P.S. You should get Deep Knight to tell you about his killing of his favorite 4H steer while he was a youth growing up in Fargo, ND. A real tear-jerker.
Pure slander. The 4 "Hs" in 4H are, "Head, Heart, Hands, and Health" which are counter to everything the Illuminati stand for, well, except for "hands" and then only not keeping them to ourselves. Young rurally-located Illuminati join the 4D instead, which stands for "Disease, Deceit, Dessolation, and Don't Ever Tell the Truth." Either that, or it's a reference to a cup size between normal 3D and ascended 5D.

Interestingly, I had dinner in May at a Basque restaurant in Nevada where there was a display showing a local 4H livestock show's winning lamb and a letter from the girl who raised it, thanking the restaurant for buying her prize lamb and serving it on their menu.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie is posting Orly again, specifically this on Wednesday

Wednesday, September 18, 2013
From Orly Taitz... Newly discovered information in regard to Obama's Occidental College records..

This is long, but the newly discovered information is that in a Fox News report segment there was a document with the President's picture paperclipped to its front, which MUST have been his college applicaiton, so it's public and they can't refuse to give it to her due to privacy laws. Which makes my smarl legal mind (even smarter than Gassy Rassy's) go "Huh?"

Then she brings up her HCS whistleblower who won't blow her whistle again.

2. ACCORDING TO LAURIE HATTAWAY, EMPLOYEE OF THE HESC (HIGHER EDUCATION SERVICES CORPORATION), AFTER OBAMA TRANSFERRED FROM OCCIDENTAL COLLEGE TO COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, HE RECEIVED FINANCIAL AID AS A FOREIGN STUDENT, CITIZEN OF INDONESIA, WHICH SHOWS OBAMA MOST PROBABLY ATTENDED OCCIDENTAL COLLEGE AS A FOREIGN STUDENT AND OCCIDENTAL WAS COVERING THIS FACT IN ORDER TO AID AND ABET DEFENDANT OBAMA IN ILLEGALLY GAINING U.S. PRESIDENCY.
Please, see exhibit 2, affidavit of Orly Taitz. This information is relevant, as Obama’s citizenship at Occidental college was at issue.
Further, when Taitz called Hathaway for a follow up, she was told that currently FBI is investigating Hathaway due to her release of Obama’s Indonesian citizenship information. This is relevant, as currently there is a pattern of intimidation of whistle blowers who come forward with information of fraud committed by Obama.

First of all, it's Hathaway, not "Hattaway," and what actually happend was her husband picked up the phone and told Orly not to call them anymore. Orly "read between the lines" and figured it was due to pressure by the FBI. As for this "release," Ms. Hathaway told Orly she would e-mail her a copy of the record, then gave the excuse that it wasn't scanning right, then finally said she didn't have it. If Deep Knight reads between those lines he doesn't find the FBI but something you have to avoid stepping in.

Finally, this wonderful comment from one of MacHaffie's reader's:

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:33 PM

Anonymous September 18, 2013 at 6:59 PM
violations as well as crimes. Hang em all. Time to clean house. The people are coming out of their coma. Now would be a good time to invest in a rope making company and hemp farm..

I think this person could have already invested a bit too much in a certain hemp product...
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Squirrely's latest super secret double dark daffydavit, is yet another of her exercises in trying to use hearsay and double hearsay as fact. The problem, as usual, is that she has no personal knowledge of any of it, that it is all at best third or fourth hand fantasy, and that she has nothing to back any of it up, as usual. Hathaway has suddenly developed mute amnesia as far as Squirrely is concerned, and since there are no documents, she again got nada. The video is most likely a con as well, and was probably done as a campaign slam, and again no provenance, and no validity.

Then just to make doubly sure it is a total Orly, she is trying to enter new, nonexistent, ebidence into an appeal.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Taitz has been involved in a dreary lawsuit against Occidental College, trying to pry loose the President's college records, ostensibly because they somehow prove that he is a furriner (problem: WHILE he was a student there, Obama was identified in the school newspaper as named Barry Obama and from Hawaii). Occidental has been successfully defending on the grounds that the law requires confidentiality of all student records.

But a year or two ago Fox 'News' did pay a little visit to Occidental, which same is now on Youtube, and early on in that program there is a view of the back of a torn-open manilla envelope - presumably the sort that students use to mail in college applications - and above that the high school yearbook photo of Obama with the voice over "this isthe photo of Barack Obama attached to his college application". I suspect that Fox was fudging a bit (what a shocking thing to say about Fox!). The torn envelope, of which we see only the unmarked back, is almost certainly not the envelope used about 33 years ago to convey Obama's application (and even if it were, there is nothing to indicate the college allowed Fox to look inside the envelope), and the photo itself shows no staples or tape or other indicia that it was attached to anything nor does it show any signs of age. It may well be that Fox got the photo from someplace other than Occidental files. Anyway, apart from that one line and a visit to Obama's old dorm - then undergoing heavy renovations - the Fox bit did not discuss the president's career at college.

Anyway, Taitz is insisting at the top of her lungs that this proves that Occidental revealed all of Obama's college records to Fox and therefore Occidental must give her the same unimpeded access. Yes, and when the US Treasury prints a photo of a stack of money that means they have to send it all to me.

Be that as it may, Taitz is now spinning her wheels with Occidental. At this point I wouldn't care if they could prove that Obama was born on Mars.
Last edited by fortinbras on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
notorial dissent

That, and despite wanting records from occidental, squirrely has yet to either name the college in a suit, or successfully serve them with a subpeona.

At this point, she has lost yet again to an empty chair, been sanctioned, and is getting ready to lose yet again at the court of appeals when they bounce her latest effort.

The news piece I have seen was allegedly from Fox News, and regardless of who it was there is no indication that they got the information legally, and as has been pointed out, FERPA, I think it is, currently prohibits the release of such information, so regardless of what might have happened years ago, it isn't legal now, and a prior bad act does not negate the current rules.

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

You are right, it was FOX 'News' (I will correct my previous entry). Here is the videotape in question and the audience can decide if the college actually conceded to releasing anything from Obama's student records:

[url]ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHZPDS_ITAQ[/url]
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Orly must have gotten some e-mails taunting her for losing cases, which included the case in Mississippi that hasn’t been ruled on yet (I think, after all I’m relying on Orly for this info and you know how accurate she is). Anyway, in Orly’s mind these must be from some Obama operative who’s got secret info from a corrupt judge, and she needs her troops to harass them.

You might remember this happened last month and I sent two letters to the two addresses (miles apart) that were “good” and “even better” for the e-mail she got. Never got a response to the first, and the second sent me a one-line e-mail thanking me and saying it explained a lot. Anyway, I sent the same letter to these folks (different e-mails quoted), and hope this time they’ll call a lawyer or the police and see if Orly can be dissuaded from starting pogroms like this in the future.

Obama’s operatives are spreading rumors that are not true. They are claiming that MS court ruled for Obama, this is not true, there is no decision in MS or MD or 2 cases in Dc or 3 cases in CA. all 7 cases are still pending. they have been spreading similar rumors before
Posted on | September 27, 2013 | 22 Comments

This is the IP for the individual, who is spreading false rumors

b
0 approved
b@cb.net

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This person claims to have access to chambers of Judge Wingate in MS and have his opinion that was not placed on the docket.
Posted on | September 29, 2013 | 4 Comments

I am being bombarded by e-mails from Obama operatives, who claim to have an opinion by Judge Wingate in MS, even though Judge Wingate did not docket his opinion and did not make it public. They are quoting from an alleged opinion that they allege to have in their hands. If indeed an opinion comes out and it contains what they are quoting, I will be filing proper complaints with proper authorities, as this will be evidence of improper contacts with the chambers.

I hope that this is not true, that there are no improper contacts and that I will not see a decision by judge Wingate with statements quoted by Obama operatives. I hope that this is a hoax, that these individuals are trying to intimidate me and mess with my mind prior to me filing an appeal of the decision by Judge England in Sacramento.

See below the IPs of a couple of operative, e-mails probably wer made up recently, not there usual e-mails

catmeow@gmail.com goes by pseudonym Angela Ford

b@cb.net

Comments

4 Responses to “This person claims to have access to chambers of Judge Wingate in MS and have his opinion that was not placed on the docket.”

1.Brian F
September 29th, 2013 @ 5:57 pm
I have no clue, but this is outrageous enough that I don’t believe it would float here. Yet in the swamp, one always keeps watch for gators and snakes, maybe wild hogs.

1.dr_taitz@yahoo.com
September 29th, 2013 @ 6:25 pm
I’ve seen a lot of things in different courts. I’ve seen a court reporter in the Eastern District of PA, Donna Anders, remove 14 pages of transcript and arranging the remaining pages, as if a whole cross examination did not exist. This was reported to chief judge of the district Bartle, chief judge of the Circuit McKee, US attorneys’ office, DA. So far nothing was done, it has been nearly 3 years. Just recently I tried to find out if this woman is still allowed to work as a court reporter, but did not get an answer.

1.NESARA
September 29th, 2013 @ 9:30 pm
Orly: this sounds like some of the screwed up thinking of these people, since they have done this kind of activity in the past.

They don’t seem to have anything else to do in their WORTHLESS, EMPTY lives!

People who are this demented cannot reason with any sense of clarity! You hang tough!

1.Brian F
September 30th, 2013 @ 6:00 am
To this point I believe Judge Wingate would not submit to a bribe. If parts of this claim were true they would be, I feel, under death threat or something less severe. I do not believe we are there yet. I do feel that the judge must be under intense pressure but citizenry is arousing from slumbers and that helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------
I have traces of IP address of Obama operative who claims to have access to chambers of USDC Judge Wingate in MS and who claims to have an order that was not docketed. One trace leads to new Port Richey FL, another to Clearwater, FL. I need to get the names of these people
Posted on | September 30, 2013 | No Comments

I have traces of IP address of Obama operative who claims to have access to chambers of judge Wingate and who claims to have an order that was not docketed. One trace leads to new Port Richey FL, another to Clearwater, FL. I need to get the names of these people

One of the tracers, who is usually correct, traced the IP to 300 S. Nimbus str. Clearwter, FL, 33675. Can you look at the names of people residing there. See, if any of the names rings a bell. Is any of them a court reporter, paralegal, attorney, bureaucrat working for the Federal or state government?

300 S Nimbus Ave

Clearwater, FL 33765

«Back300 S Nimbus Ave Claim & Edit
1.Mariela Salazar »
2.Timothy L Mansfield »
3.Anel Camargo »
4.1 more person at this address, see all in map »
5.300 S Nimbus Ave
Clearwater, FL
72.15.229.180 - Geo Information
IP Address 72.15.229.180
Host mail.boneshurt.com
Location US, United States
City New Port Richey, FL 34652
Organization Peak 10
ISP Peak 10
AS Number AS19271 Peak 10
Latitude 28°23’97″ North
Longitude 82°73’88″ West
Distance 9101.50 km (5655.41 miles)

Orly liked this last one so much she repeated it 4 hours later. A couple of questions come to mind, 1) if these people work for the court in Mississippi, how come they live in Florida? 2) If these “tracers” are so good, how come they give two separate addresses?
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Sooner or later one of these reverse look ups that Orly posts will backfire. Either someone will physically visit the location and a confrontation will ensue or the recipient of the attention of Orly's Flying Monkeys will start court action against the Flying Monkeys concerned and Orly for inciting them.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

You can't make this stuff up.

Do any of these names ring a bell?
Posted on | September 30, 2013 | 5 Comments

The names I come up with at 300 S. Nimbus Ave is it seems to be a multi residential unit with six residents…Mariela Salazar #1…Pedro Boltiada #2…Marion J. Veary #4….Rafgeia Ngirngesang #6….David R. Glass #6..Candice Glass #6

I have traces of IP address of Obama operative who claims to have access to chambers of USDC Judge Wingate in MS and who claims to have an order that was not docketed. One trace leads to new Port Richey FL, another to Clearwater, FL. I need to get the names of these people

5 Responses to “Do any of these names ring a bell?”

American Fan of Orly
September 30th, 2013 @ 12:14 pm

There has been a long history of Obots in FL…
just because the comments were posted by a Obot in FL does not mean that they have personal contact with the Chambers…
We all kind have presumed in your many cases, from what you have told us, that the decisions might very vell have been written in the WH and send to the judges who acquiesed under pressure or threats; this latest possibility in the claims at hand, would not be surprising…
its totally unethical, unjust, tyrannical, etc., but nevertheless do not let them get to you Dr. Taitz, your well being is much to important to us and for the Nation…

dr_taitz@yahootchie.com
September 30th, 2013 @ 12:30 pm

they made specific quotes from the alleged order. We’ll see if these quotes are in the order. If there are, all hell brakes lose

Hell brakes lose? Lose what? And where exactly are Hell's brakes located, on Hell On Wheels' wheels?

Mary Ann
September 30th, 2013 @ 12:33 pm

Marion J. Veary was a smalltime actress who went by the name of “Ginger Grant.” She went missing for several years and claimed she had been shipwrecked on an island. Consider her dangerous.

dr_taitz@yahooters.com
September 30th, 2013 @ 1:01 pm

that sounds like a joke

Mary Ann
September 30th, 2013 @ 1:42 pm

No, the story about being shipwrecked was some sort of tax-avoidance ruse.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Somebody, apparently from FL, or maybe from AL, or who knows where, punked Squirrely, yet again, by claiming that they had an inside track on the upcoming MS Götterdämmerung, and to say she is having conniptions is putting it mildly. Among her other delusions, including that she is a lawyer, she is convinced that she can track an individual by their ISP, and as such has sicked her flying monkeys on what are probably a good number of totally innocent and unsuspecting individuals, claiming they are suborning justice or treason or something, it varies from minute to minute with her. In any event, what is going to happen is that a whole bunch of people who haven't a clue as to who she even is are going to be harassed by her trained monkeys over this. There is some small hope that at least one of them will take legal action against her for the harassment and put an end to her histrionics. According to her it is all an obamabot plot to frustrate her. As I said, the woman is delusional, and on so many different levels.

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Orly has compelling new evidence, or at least she thinks it is because she hasn't checked it closely but it looks right!

anagram of the century (I did not have a chance to check it closely,but at first glance it seems to be correct)
Posted on | October 5, 2013 | 9 Comments

Jim Black
3:10 PM (3 minutes ago)
to me

anagram of the century
perhaps of all time
rearrange all the letters in
ANAGRAM OF THE CENTURY
PERHAPS OF ALL TIME
REARRANGE THE LETTERS IN
“PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA”
AND YOU GET
“AN ARAB BACKED IMPOSTER”
(WHO USES A STOLEN SSN, FORGED
BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND FORGED
DRAFT REGISTRATION)
who uses a stolen ssn, forged birth certificate and forged selective service registration

The second comment is priceless.

2.Alfred E. Neumann
October 5th, 2013 @ 4:45 pm

That is amazing Lady Liberty, I wonder what an honest judge would say if he saw that.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Another thing NESARA loves about Orly is her memory.

Great News! David Stockman, Reagan budget director supports Cruz and Lee, says they should stand strong and Obamacare will be at least delayed, no big deal if a couple of National parks will be closed. Essential services will go on. He says: Republicans should not let their leaders sell them out. Please, relate it to McConnell and Cornyn, demand they vote “NO” on cloture

Posted on | September 24, 2013 | No Comments

That was then, this is now.

State governors need to use their emergency powers and reopen all parks, where the local economy depends on those parks, secure the perimeter with the National guard (it is controlled by the state governors) and let the feds sue them or sue the feds for tortous intrference with the economy of their state. Actions by the feds were arbitrary and capricious and indefensible in the court of law

Posted on | October 6, 2013 | 12 Comments

How DARE they close those parks! Whoever said this was "no big deal" should be convicted of TREASON!
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Umm, was that Reagan flunky David Stockman, or was it Republican Rep Steve Stockman?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

On her website, Orly is less about her attending the 1 million truckers/1 million vets rally (fell a little short), than demanding the Republicans in the House force a government shutdown.

13 and a half hours left. Call Boehner, demand no braking Hastert rule, no vote to give Obama additional 400 billion credit card till February with no spending cuts and no 1 year delay in individual mandate.
Posted on | October 16, 2013 | No Comments

I don't know what's worse, Orly's spelling (unless there really is a "no braking" rule, which would be silly 'cause you couldn't stop) or her lecturing her readers about the "Hastert Rule Law," and how breaking it is treasonous. But why such a push to have the government default, especially since it will delay the judgement in her Federal cases?

Sarah Palin is now repeating what I’ve been saying for days
Posted on | October 15, 2013 | 1 Comment

PALIN: 'Defaulting On Our National Debt Is An Impeachable Offense'...

Now I understand!
"Follow the Money"