Happy 65th Birthday to Ed Brown

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:
webhick wrote:Hmm, it is funny that Danny Dogwalker is claiming that Ed was taxed on his labor - since that would imply that Ed actually worked, or for that matter got his fat ass off the couch for more than a Constitutional Ranger's meeting (BTW, Ed, I'm still waiting for that deed to your house. You can't ignore my right to property forever!).
Silly Webhick. Ed does not own the house. He is merely the watchman and caretaker. God owns the house, the couch on which his fat ass sits, and the TV which once connected to the cable network which supplied the magical Cartoon Network.

However, perhaps you could ask God to assign you to be the caretaker and Ed can watch over a different piece of God's property. Maybe a small room which has bars in the windows.
I had lunch with God today. She's never set foot on the property and certainly doesn't own it. When I asked her about E&E transferring ownership, she ranted for a bit about the crazy old bastard and once calmed down, she went on to say "Ed can't just say something is something else and expect it to be so. That's my job and I totally made that clear when I invented cross-dressers." She's also advising everyone to vacate the building before a strong gust of wind collapses the towers.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
gezco

Post by gezco »

It’s really hard to understand how someone can be as stupid as Danny the dog walker. I still can’t believe people give him kudos on myspace for that crap. They got their noses so far up his behind that they can’t even smell the honey.

And what about Elaine? She makes all the money and lets Ed free load off her? How did she get trough dental school? Did she suffer a brain injury after she graduated from dental school and before she met Ed?

I was going to buy Ed a $2.00 clothes line for his birthday, but I don’t want to get busted for helping him. That and he’s a cheap ass jerk. I wonder if Ed’s having a hard time making 30 amps to run the dryer? When is Webster going to put Ed’s picture in next to “ass”?

Shawn’s having a hard time coming up with the $40 a month to keep makethestand.com up. I guess the hosting service doesn’t take liberty dollars. Maybe cheap ass Ed could kick in a couple of bucks?

This concludes my Ed Brown rant for the day.
webhick

Post by webhick »

gezco wrote:I was going to buy Ed a $2.00 clothes line for his birthday, but I don’t want to get busted for helping him. That and he’s a cheap ass jerk. I wonder if Ed’s having a hard time making 30 amps to run the dryer? When is Webster going to put Ed’s picture in next to “ass”?
I had a whim the other day about degaussers. We'd have to install it in a stuffed animal or something (I'm voting for sending a "Baby All Gone" since it just fits). I know it wipes out hard drives. Probably would have the same effect on cell phones. Can't remember if it requires some kind of power source though.

We can also send Ed things that would really piss him off. I think he'd really love some Black Panther literature. :roll: :twisted: A tutu in his size. Lovely photoshopped photos of him and Randy on a weekend getaway.

Okay, yeah, I know. That would be harassment.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
webhick

Post by webhick »

I'm watching King of the Hill re-runs...and here's something I never noticed before:

Dale Gribble is a self-employed exterminator. Ed Brown is a self-employed exterminator.
Dale Gribble doesn't pay taxes. Ed Brown doesn't pay taxes.
Dale Gribble is a whack-job anti-government conspiracy theorist. Ed Brown is a whack-job anti-government conspiracy...whack-job.
Dale Gribble's likeness is based on Robert Patrick (who played an anti-social psychotic shape-shifting terminator from the future). Ed Brown kind of looks like Oscar the Grouch (who is an anti-social noseless Sesame Street character that lives in a garbage can and is so psychotic that he keeps a fire-breathing dragon who has burned at least one individual).
Dale Gribble's wife is the bread-winner. Ed Brown's wife is the bread-winner.
Dale Gribble almost never works. Ed Brown's ass has probably left a permanent indentation in the living room sofa.
Dale Gribble's truck has a giant bug on the roof. Ed's truck probably has a Constitutional Ranger sticker.
Dale Gribble's wife is a weather-girl. Ed Brown's wife has about as much in her head as a weather-girl.
Dale Gribble's father is a member of the gay rodeo. Ed Brown is really touchy-feely, and his Sesame Street twin once had Bert of "Bert & Ernie's Commitment Ceremony" shackin' up with him.

Oh, and Ed Brown, the former NFL quarterback passed on last Thursday at 78 years old. Our Ed turned 65 on Monday. There were 13 years difference between the two.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

gezco wrote: Shawn’s having a hard time coming up with the $40 a month to keep makethestand.com up. I guess the hosting service doesn’t take liberty dollars. Maybe cheap ass Ed could kick in a couple of bucks?
$40/mo? You could host a portal for that kind of money.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

$40 a month?

According to WHOIS, makethestand.com is hosted by

http://ravenwebhosting.com/

The most likely package Shaun is using is either $4.95 or $7.95 a month and they don't even offer a package in the $40 range.

I'm with a comparable web host company and I have five websites hosted for a total of $7.95 per month.
Demo.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Demosthenes wrote:$40 a month?

The most likely package Shaun is using is either $4.95 or $7.95 a month and they don't even offer a package in the $40 range.

I'm with a comparable web host company and I have five websites hosted for a total of $7.95 per month.
This from Shaun:
Hey guys,

I've been hoping not to have to do this, but funds are really tight in my personal life right now (actually, I'm in tons of debt thanks to the government). Our web hosting costs approx $40 a month -- I pay more than that but I run a couple websites that payed me for hosting. So MTS's share is about $40 or so per month. It's really nice hosting, though, and we're sure to utilize it more in the future.

If anyone here is willing to toss in a couple bucks or whatever to help us, I would appreciate it. This is the first time I've asked for any help -- every expense to date I've paid out of my own pocket. It wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't been arrested so many times. Anyways...
Perhaps he thinks that $7.95 is "approx" $40.....
webhick

Post by webhick »

If anyone here is willing to toss in a couple bucks or whatever to help us, I would appreciate it. This is the first time I've asked for any help -- every expense to date I've paid out of my own pocket. It wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't been arrested so many times.
Yeah, I've heard that getting arrested can be expensive. But it's also one of those unnecessary expenses. Perhaps if Shaun didn't break the law he could afford to keep the website running.

I also want to point out that it may actually be costing $40/month. Hosting companies charge for going over the bandwidth limits. And that site isn't optimized to be bandwidth friendly. Some quick numbers: The homepage contains 1.9MB of data, and can take between thirty seconds and two minutes to load on a reasonably fast internet connection. At thirty unique hits a day, that's pushing like 1.7 GB a month - which would be over the limit with most hosts.

Normally, I'd shoot them over a quick email on how they can minimize their damages without losing visitors. I'd also tell them where 90% of their load time problems are. I'd probably also help them actually make the changes. But they're assholes, so I'm not going to.
BBFlatt
Captain
Captain

Post by BBFlatt »

From ravenwebhosting's terms of service:
XV. Unlimited Traffic

We are pleased to offer our clients unlimited Web page traffic. To maintain the integrity of our service, the following restrictions apply:

Multiple hosts resolving at an IP or domain name that we provide.

Sites with banners, graphics or cgi's running from their domain used on other domains.

Sites with archives or galleries (.gif, .jpg, exe, zip, tar, etc.)

Sites offering download files. (This is any site where 20% or more of their monthly traffic is from file downloads)

Sites using more than 20% of system resources.

Raven will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision
Darn, if that means what I think it does it appears we can't bankrupt Shaun by setting up a drinking bird over the refresh button.
webhick

Post by webhick »

BBFlatt wrote:From ravenwebhosting's terms of service:
XV. Unlimited Traffic

We are pleased to offer our clients unlimited Web page traffic. To maintain the integrity of our service, the following restrictions apply:

Multiple hosts resolving at an IP or domain name that we provide.

Sites with banners, graphics or cgi's running from their domain used on other domains.

Sites with archives or galleries (.gif, .jpg, exe, zip, tar, etc.)

Sites offering download files. (This is any site where 20% or more of their monthly traffic is from file downloads)

Sites using more than 20% of system resources.

Raven will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision
Darn, if that means what I think it does it appears we can't bankrupt Shaun by setting up a drinking bird over the refresh button.
Yes you can. See the bolded text above. Site is not bandwidth friendly. If you clear your cache before each refresh, your computer would be forced to download all the content (all 1.9meg of it) over again. Theoretically, that would jack up the system resources used. Do it often enough and it could go over 20%. But, it would also take a lot of times of doing it to make it do that.

Also, the site doesn't appear to be static (html pages) - it's generated on-the-fly by phpNuke. A resourceful individual could probably locate an unpatched security hole and exploit it to do lots of evil stuff. But that would be morally wrong. And illegal.

But we wouldn't have to do that. I'm sure that most of E&E's followers clear their cache frequently (so the gubuhmint can't track them) so they're probably doing enough damage on their own.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

webhick wrote:
Normally, I'd shoot them over a quick email on how they can minimize their damages without losing visitors. I'd also tell them where 90% of their load time problems are. I'd probably also help them actually make the changes. But they're assholes, so I'm not going to.
It seems appropriate to make a stand against makeastand.com....
webhick

Post by webhick »

Wait a second...Ravenwebhosting says it allows unlimited traffic..but the packages put a limit on the bandwidth (3gig on the highest package, 1gig on the lowest). Traffic=bandwidth, in case anyone was confused here.

That's the problem with using a reseller. They don't know what the hell they're doing. Perhaps he should go with a real webhost.
BBFlatt
Captain
Captain

Post by BBFlatt »

I wondered about that too, but nowhere does it say that that's per day, per month, lifetime whatever, so I assumed the terms of service would control. And it seems like from the TOS that the punishment for exceeding the limits is termination of the account, not additional charges. If it is additional charges they are silent about what the rate is.

Is it possible that Shaun is dealing with a reseller who is paying for space at Raven?
gezco

Post by gezco »

Demosthenes wrote:$40 a month?

So, basically Shaun is scamming the conspiracy nut jobs. Nice. I need to figure out a way to profit from this. Maybe I’ll start making $20 coins that contain $5 worth of silver and charge people $250 to sign up to buy them. Oh wait, that scam’s already taken.
webhick

Post by webhick »

I was looking for TOS violations just now and saw this:
makethestand.com wrote:Next Event: Live Free or Die 3. September 8th, noon to 10 PM, Ed & Elaine's, music, family, freedom, and fun. Cooking out and fellowship with great people! Please bring your own food & drinks to help lower the costs. Or donate food/money to help!
and
makethestand.com wrote:There is another concert scheduled for this summer!

What: Concert, cookout, family fun & freedom
When: Saturday, Sept. 8th Noon to 10 PM
Where: Ed & Elaine's

Everyone is invited, even the feds again. We ask that they be polite and not harass and scare us with helicopters this time.

Dave VonKleist will be playing again, and I'm sure more bands will come just like last time! Let's make this one the biggest and best yet! I don't know if it will be the last one this summer, but let's make sure that if it is, we REALLY make it the big one :) More info will come as soon as we get it.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

According to Elaine, they scheduled this one on the 8th in hopes that the crowd that intends to gather in NY for the 911 "truth" movement on the anniversary of the attack will simply stop in New Hampshire on their way.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Louisiana lawyer beats tax charges; worries for Browns
By KRISTEN SENZ
Union Leader Correspondent
8 hours, 40 minutes ago

If he could go back in time, Ed Brown says he wouldn't change his legal strategy, even after learning about a Louisiana lawyer who defeated similar tax evasion charges last month.

Brown, who claims Freemasons are conspiring to control the world, said Shreveport, La., attorney Tom Cryer won his case because he's a member of that group.

"Of course he won his case," Brown said. "He's one of the boys."

A federal jury acquitted Cryer on July 11 on two counts of willful failure to file a tax return. Cryer convinced jurors that he genuinely believed he was not liable for the $73,000 in taxes the government says he owes for tax years 2000 and 2001. Absent proof of criminal intent, the jury acquitted him.

Ed and Elaine Brown, who were convicted in January of felony tax evasion, sought during their trial to prove that no federal law made the couple liable to pay income taxes.

"Our whole defense was the law, and the judge told the jury they could not consider the law," said Elaine Brown, a former Lebanon dentist.

Ed Brown stopped attending the couple's trial halfway through, calling it a sham.

Despite being sentenced to more than five years in prison, the Browns remain at their Plainfield home and vow that they won't be taken alive by federal authorities.

In a telephone interview last week, Cryer said he, too, was barred from introducing as evidence any federal statutes during his trial. So, he memorized them instead, and presented the laws as they related to his belief that income tax doesn't apply to wages earned in exchange for labor.

Cryer started researching income tax law several years ago after someone convinced his friend to stop filing returns. He says he was hoping to keep his friend out of trouble.

"I knew there had to be a law," he said. "The government couldn't collect taxes from people who weren't liable." Although some of his legal citations take up entire pages, Cryer said the basis for his belief is fairly simple. It revolves around the definition of the word "income." "In order for it to be income, it has to be separable, which means you have to be able to identify the capital and the profit," he said. Because you trade time and energy for wages, "What you earn with your own personal labor does not meet the constitutional definition of income."

Cryer said if everyone who isn't liable stopped paying federal income taxes, the government would return to its intended size.

"Part of the problem is that the government was put on a 1,500 calorie diet by the Founding Fathers to keep it from outgrowing its britches," he said. "They have managed to break into the feed shed and break their diet and now they've outgrown their britches."

Cryer said he's not sure if his legal strategy would have worked for the Browns.

"No two cases are alike, so it's hard to say, but I think if the Browns had been able to get their beliefs and the reason for them before the jury, then they would have at least have had a chance," he said.

Cryer balked at Brown's suggestion that he won his case because he's a Freemason. "There is no national or world organization of Masons," he said.

"How in the world are we going to have a conspiracy to take over the world?

"All the Masons do is pass on values that I think Ed and Elaine would approve of, if not applaud, if they knew about it," he said.

Cryer said he doesn't know what will happen next in his case -- whether the Internal Revenue Service will go after him through civil channels -- but in the meantime, he's spreading his message with a Web site called TruthAttack.org. The site acts as a clearinghouse for tax protesters to organize and disseminate information.

Meanwhile, as the Browns approach eight months of seclusion in their Plainfield home, Cryer said he's scared for them.

"The minute the government thinks that we're not watching, I think the government's going to go in there, and somebody's going to get hurt," he said.

Steve Monier, U.S. marshal for New Hampshire, has repeatedly said he wants to avoid a violent confrontation with the Browns and find a peaceful solution to the impasse.
Demo.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Cryer said he's not sure if his legal strategy would have worked for the Browns.
Only one of the many reasons why this abject clown of a lawyer should be, and probably will be disbarred.
Cryer balked at Brown's suggestion that he won his case because he's a Freemason.
Since Cryer appears to believe in the tooth fairy, why would he balk? The reporter just doesn't understand that Cryer has another equally deluded answer to the question that was never asked.

In any case, it's always good to see TP whack-jobs disagreeing with each other.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Brown, who claims Freemasons are conspiring to control the world, said Shreveport, La., attorney Tom Cryer won his case because he's a member of that group.

"Of course he won his case," Brown said. "He's one of the boys."
And Ed continues to display his amazing ability to alienate people and further isolate himself.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Demosthenes wrote:
Cryer said he doesn't know what will happen next in his case -- whether the Internal Revenue Service will go after him through civil channels --
Maybe he should ask his attorney, Larry Becraft, or one of Becraft's former clients, Vernice Kuglin.