NESARA Loves Orly!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Re: NESARA Loves Orly!

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Nothing from Orly about how her "3 hour meeting" with Rohrabacher went? Shouldn't she be publicizing the meeting? After all, 3 hours with a congressman IS a considerable feat. (Or was she unable to come up with the basic entry fee?)
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

fortinbras wrote:Larry Klayman, WND writer and Birfer windbag, has announced that Obama has been indicted and convicted, and asks everyone to join in ousting him from office on Tuesday, Nov. 19th - I assume that date is some sort of significance (maybe the 50th anniversary of JFK's departure from Washington, more likely because it's the birthday of Jodie Foster) - evidently on the premise that if he leaves Washington he will somehow evade the punishment of his conviction.

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/klayman/130923

Apart from the usual guerrilla theater aspect, I honestly think that this kind of propaganda works a danger to the President's safety. But more probably to the safety of anyone who takes Klayman's incitement seriously.
Who "indicted and convicted" the President -- the First District Court of Denny's in East Podunk, Idaho? Silly me -- I thought that only the House of Representatives could impeach the President, and that only the Senate could convict him.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I can't help wondering how Squirrely liked Rohrabacher's Octoberfest cum barbecue? As I understand it, the freight to get in was $200, bet that was one of the more expensive meals she didn't eat over the last few years, and I'm equally willing to bet she never got close enough to Rohrabacher to even harangue him with her "ebidence".
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Klayman is a real lawyer, involving himself in a make-believe grand jury (how were they chosen?) and a make-believe court (who??) that indicted and convicted Obama. This sounds painfully similar to the famous Supreme Court case of Ex parte Wall (1883) 107 US (17 Otto) 265, 2 S.Ct 569, 27 L.Ed 552, in which the Supreme Court upheld the disbarment of a lawyer who took part in a lynching. Klayman may have overreached this time.

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case? ... 5390923985

The make-believe trial Jury judge is a non-judge, a lawyer named Randal C. Fritz, who used to work for Operation Rescue (and tried to sue the entire federal govt over a campaign speech by Sen. Ted Kennedy which mentioned Op. Rescue's connection with some clinic-bombers and doctor-killers) and was fired from the New Hampshire Human Rights Commission a few years ago. Evidently the trial jury not only convicted but set a sentence of 5 years in federal prison and 5 years in Florida state prison for Obama (I am not familiar with a single trial that convicts simultaneously for federal and state offenses). The foreperson of the make-believe Grand Jury is a C. [? Cara] Brinkley, of whom I know nothing.
Last edited by fortinbras on Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
notorial dissent

I was under the impression that Klayman was a for real suspended lawyer at this point. Maybe he's wanting to make it for permanent, since I don't think he has any more of a legal practice than Squirrely does at this point.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I personally have found no report that Klayman was suspended from the bar ... but if he was, then this stunt (he was identified as the "Citizens' Prosecutor" in the make-believe trial dated Sept 18, 2013) is maybe enough to disbar, and maybe jail, him.

I haven't found any evidence that he was suspended, but on Sept 5th, Klayman lost most of a lawsuit he mounted in Florida (much of his complaint was dismissed, leaving hardly anything left of his original lawsuit) against Judicial Watch, the DC-based pressure group he once led. Evidently Judicial Watch dumped him some time ago, and then let it be known to Orly and others that Klayman was in trouble for (allegedly) being a deadbeat dad. The court decision noted that only Klayman but none of the people he was suing in Florida had any connections with Florida jurisdiction.

Klayman continues to swing wild:
http://www.examiner.com/article/larry-k ... hrow-obama
notorial dissent

Klayman is on administrative suspension in PA, a fact which he seems to have neglected to inform his home state about, or any of the other jurisdictions he has tried to appear in. Although considering his latest antics down there, it may become a moot point there as well.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:I can't help wondering how Squirrely liked Rohrabacher's Octoberfest cum barbecue? As I understand it, the freight to get in was $200, bet that was one of the more expensive meals she didn't eat over the last few years, and I'm equally willing to bet she never got close enough to Rohrabacher to even harangue him with her "ebidence".
I too am a bit surprised at the noisy silence coming from Whorly Orly’s corner. I expected a “report” of her “meeting” that would make it sound like the one-on-one she crowed about last week. You know, “he took all 20 folders of undeniable evidence … agreed this was high treason … promised to get back to me” kind of stuff. Of course, if the meeting had been real, minutes of it would have been posted in headline type.

Instead, Orly made a flurry of posts on Monday about everything and its dog. Almost as if she was angry and was “gonna show them.” My favorite was the 72 groups the evil government is spying on ‘cause they’re patriotic Americans (for example "66. Those that talk about “the New World Order” in a “derogatory” manner"), which included this graphic.

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

NSA employees are fed up and are pointing finger at Obama and Hillary Clinton, stating that the White House and the State Department signed off on spying on world leaders. Yet another US agency is accusing Obama and Clinton of lying
Posted on | October 29, 2013 | 6 Comments

LA fights plague of garbage in central city neighborhoods
Los Angeles Times - 15 minutes ago

The next to the last line is a link to ... wait for it, an article about exactly what it says

http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-pico ... z2j9qGRVEu

L.A. fights plague of garbage in central city neighborhoods

Focusing on Westlake and Pico-Union, a $1-million effort tries to clean up the wrappers, fliers and discarded furniture littering the streets — and the attitudes of people who dump.

So, was it: a) NSA Obots hacking into her website? b) The correct link, Orly was simply telling us her information is a load of garbage? or c) A mistake, but that would be silly, Orly never makes mistakes?

"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Deep Knight wrote:
So, was it: a) NSA Obots hacking into her website? b) The correct link, Orly was simply telling us her information is a load of garbage? or c) A mistake, but that would be silly, Orly never makes mistakes?
I really like that. I'll take b by the way.

Actually I think it is the "resounding" silence heard from Squirrely's direction concerning the meeting that tells the most. Either it didn't happen, his security kept her far far away, or she maybe got punked yet again!!! Or maybe as someone suggested, the Oompah Band was loud enough she couldn't get a screech in edgewise, either way, no news is bad news for Squirrely.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:Actually I think it is the "resounding" silence heard from Squirrely's direction concerning the meeting that tells the most. Either it didn't happen, his security kept her far far away, or she maybe got punked yet again!!!
I'll go for option two. If this event got cancelled it would be news. It is too high profile and genuine to be a punking, so the only option is the "Who let that nutty lawyer woman in here? Keep her away from me."
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

I was thinking more in the realm of someone punking her by claiming to be from Rohrabacher's office or committee to set her up and getting her to make a donation with her believing that it would get her face time with Rohrabacher. I really can't imagine anyone from his office actually telling her she would (ever) get time with him. So, we are left with the possibilities that either someone punked her, as has happened many times before, or she heard what she wanted to hear when she spoke to whoever she spoke to, not like she hasn't done that before either, both equally likely scenarios in my mind. We'll probably never know as I am sure the silence on this particular issue is going to remain resounding.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Years ago I got invited, as a business owner, to a conference in D.C. The idea was to get a bunch of business owners together to "testify" about business practices and to talk about how taxes, etc. affect businesses.

Of course, to be allowed to attend, you had to make a $200 donation to the Maryland Republican Party Headquarters....
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

KEYBOARD WARNING

If you have your antinausea and antacid medications ready, here's a video interview with the Sweetheart Of All Quatloosia, Dr. Oily Taitz:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/3 ... 79126.html
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Centipedes, I tell you! Centipedes!
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

wserra wrote:Centipedes, I tell you! Centipedes!
Nope, those fake eyelashes still look like spiders to me.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

It took quite a few minutes to stuff my brain into my skull after watching Orly's rant.

But, one of the most salient points that came out was her statement "both parents have to be American citizens."

ORLY: NEITHER parent needs to be an American citizen for a child born on American soil (including embassies overseas or American flagged air- or sea-craft) to be an American citizen -- with a few exclusions.

ORLY: You and your fellow birthers have long since worn out any smidgen of credulity you may ever have had. When rabid anti-Obamaists flat-out disavow any belief in your theories, perhaps you should consider going back to your California dental office and resume sniffing the NO2.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

[Moderator: The Observer - Post removed due to violation of rule against political statements being posted on Quatloos.]
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

rogfulton wrote:Or these:

http://www.carlashes.com/
This ^
I will henceforth be referring to these ridiculous accessories as "Orly Taitzes"
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self