NESARA Loves Orly!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: NESARA Loves Orly!

Post by fortinbras »

Supposedly this particular (Connecticut?) SSN was gotten from a PDF of Obama's tax returns briefly posted on the net by the White House in 2009 - and then taken down within a few hours and replaced with a PDF of the same document but with the SSNs blanked out. I have seen the purported PDF and the alleged SSN appears to have been typed with the same typewriter, etc., so it appears to be genuine, but ..... (I expect there is an explanation that would not occur to an amateur like me). I have no idea why it does not e-verify except maybe, esp after the business with the PDF, the Soc.Sec.Adm gave the Prez a new number to protect him from identity thieves and such.

As for the Bounel business, this appears to come from some utility billings at a building once used (maybe owned?) by Obama. It is possible (I think very probable) that the listing had Bounel as the tenant but had Obama's own SSN as landlord (or Bounel as owner, Obama as tenant) for billing purposes.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The story goes, that whoever did the scut work at the White House to release Obama's tax returns didn't blank out the SSN, and the whole thing got broadcast to the universe, causing the birfers to go into paracysms when one of their number figured out the the number was issued with a CT identifier, which they did at that time, although it didn't necessarily mean anything either, but to the great majority, it was absolute proof of forgery.

Obama didn't get a SSN until he was 16 and working for the first time, and what more likely happened is that as part of his employment package they included an SSN app and sent it along to their headquarters, in wait for it, CT and then forward it to SSA, who probably used the CT address as the starting point, or alternately they misread the HI zipcode and processed it for CT, it is one digit off from CT, or it is just a fluke, an operator error. Personally I like #1 as that was a fairly common practice in the day. Either way real non event.

As to e-verify, it is cranky and particular about how you enter the information, and if you don't enter it exactly as they have it it kicks out as invalid. E-verify also has a high failure, surprise again, rate on good number as well for unknown reasons. So the very illegal e-verify attempt means less than nothing.

As to Bounel/Brunel/??? that comes off of an agglomeration data base that is to quote its owners, not without error. There is no other record for this person anywhere than has been found to date.

The SSA has come back and said quite plainly that they have NO record for Bounel/Brunel/???, and that the SSN that was submitted is in use by a living person and that they can say no more due to the privacy laws.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Thanks for the explanation of the Connecticut connection.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote:Thanks for the explanation of the Connecticut connection.
The "bad digit" CT/HI zip code explanation involves a badly handwritten "9" looking like a "0" so that a his Hawaii zip code of 96814 became 06814, Danbury CT. Alternately, since 9 and 0 are next to each other on the keyboard, and SSN records were entered on punchcards at the time...

I have found two "lost" hot/warm springs by sussing out record errors, one in Colorado and one in New Mexico. This is my hobby (my mother always told me I would get into hot water if I didn't straighten up and fly right). One was substituting a 1 for a 7, the other a 0 for a 9. The inspiration was a novel that was based on cryptology and discussed this.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Orly put up a post yesterday asking readers to "send this to your congressman" (her press release and documents). 13 comments, with 11 - 13 being choice.

11.Torrance
November 8th, 2013 @ 9:00 am
https://www.google.com/search?q=michell ... B578%3B685

Yes, this shows the divorce line going up the middle of Moochelle’s palm. I’ll bet they’re divorced and this indicates more lies and fraud.

12.Torrance
November 8th, 2013 @ 9:02 am
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/ ... 8e9ee4.jpg

You’d have to really squint, but here is a link showing Michelle’s palm being read/diagrammed. The line is clearly visible going straight up the middle of her palm. Those two are so deceitful. They are probably divorced. I wonder if a divorce decree exists somewhere.

13.dr_taitz@yerpoop.com
November 8th, 2013 @ 9:23 am
palm reading is not an exact science, you can’t go by the palm reading

Palm reading is not an exact science? How 'bout "pulled out of your butt reading?"

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, November 8, 2013
MONUMENTAL BREAKTHROUGH in Birth Certificate Case!

INVESTIGATION TAKES ASTOUNDING NEW TWIST!BREAKING! EXCLUSIVE! MONUMENTAL BREAKTHROUGH in Birth Certificate Case! Friday, November 8, 2013

“This entire affair is now much bigger than the birth certificate. It is much bigger than you ever imagined…This is monumentally huge.”

Carl Gallups (founder of PPSIMMONS News and Ministry Network and host of Freedom Friday With Carl Gallups on 1330 WEBY - Gulf Coast Talk Radio) has just released the following statement concerning the White House birth certificate investigation and the ongoing investigation by the Cold Case Posse.

“Many of you have been asking by email, telephone, FB, YT, tweets, and blog posts – “What’s going on with the birth certificate investigation?

Why have you gone silent?

Is it over?

Did you hit a roadblock?”

While I am not an official spokesperson for Mike Zullo and Sheriff Arpaio - here is what I can tell you at this point:

The investigation has never gone silent and it has never stopped. Mike Zullo and I have been telling you (for months) that this investigation took a deeper turn some time back. Well – it not only took a deeper turn – but it has now become much, much deeper! Deeper than you could ever imagine!

Mike has been traveling around the country the last two weeks as a result of this new branch of investigation. The implications of what has been uncovered (with hard documentation and evidence) are absolutely astounding – it is beyond monumental. As a result - the investigation work has increased 100-fold in intensity. This is why Mike Zullo has made no recent comments. The necessity for absolute 100% confidentiality is too important. I would not expect a detailed comment from Mike Zullo or Sheriff Arpaio for a while. This is simply too big to let even a hint out about what they now know.

I can also tell you that – based upon what I know – the birth certificate issue has been 100% settled. I cannot tell you how we know, but we now know without any argument or shade of doubt – the birth certificate posted on the White House website is a 100% fabrication.

All the talk about the Xerox machine and reproducing certain anomalies found on the White House birth certificate has now been completely, forensically, and in 100% evidentiary fashion – debunked! The entire Obot minutia portfolio has been completely eviscerated. To all of those who have had deep concerns about the matter of the authenticity of the birth certificate – you have been vindicated. You were right! This will eventually come to light. Be patient.

Again – this entire affair is now much bigger than the birth certificate. As soon as I am at liberty to say more I will. Until then America will simply have to be patient, pray, and trust.

Sheriff Arpaio, Mike Zullo, et.al. have not lied to you or misled you in the past. They will not in the future, either. They are working tirelessly as I speak. You will see the results one day in the future – and then you will know.

Let me add – this is the first time that Mike Zullo hasn’t told me everything that he knows. I know enough to tell you with confidence what I have just told you.

Trust me – this is huge… it is so monumentally huge.”

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:43 PM
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Certainly piled higher and deeper at any rate, the problem, is that it is the stuff the bull leaves behind in the pasture.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

You know if I were writing a letter to circulate in congress I would spell check.

Also I don't know what this has to do with her birther quest but orly has now posted the obit of the mother of that new york higher ed person who supposedly gave her info about Obama's financial aid. She is really just the oddest person and her mind works in odd and mysterious ways.
notorial dissent

They do call her the mad Moldavian for a reason.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Evidently Orly included an obit for a woman with a daughter named Laurie Hathaway is simply to prove that Laurie Hathaway - the alleged source of the NY foreign student info - exists, but even Orly admits that she doesn't know if this is the same Laurie Hathaway. And she's very coy about whether she knows how to contact the 'real' Laurie Hathaway.

Evidently Orly's law school lessons in the rules of evidence went astray in the mail. It doesn't matter if, when young, Barack Obama pretended to be foreign-born or anything else that seemed exotic or fashionable (and I am not conceding that he did anything like that), the crucial issue is whether he actually is foreign-born, which requires something more than whatever he told college girls to get a date. Or whatever he told school administrators to get an edge on getting accepted into an ivy league school. Heck, if I had thought it would help me get into an ivy league college, I would have pretended to be a hermaphrodite from Mars!
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Palm reading may not be an exact science, but curses apparently are.

Factoid: if Obama completes his term and not removed from office before the completion, we would have nearly a quarter of a century of a WH with no sons, only daughters. Not sure if there is any meaning to it, just a peculiar factoid

Posted on | November 7, 2013 | 2 Comments

I thought for a moment that we have 3 last presidents, who are serving 8 years each (provided Obama is not removed from office for fraud and fabricated IDs before the expiration of the 2nd term) which makes it 24 years, nearly quarter of a century and they all share one common attribute: no sons.

Obama has 2 daughters: Malia and Sasha (full name is actually a Russian name Natasha), Bush has 2 daughters: Jenna and Barbara and Clinton has 1 daughter, Chelsea. So for nearly a quarter of a century there are no sons in the WH. It’s like from 1992 someone put a curse of no sons for our presidents. Just a peculiar factoid

2 Responses

Paula Hoehn
November 7th, 2013 @ 2:39 pm

Dear Orly,

Maybe no sons in the White House for 24 years is a message or omen, like the handwriting on the wall. On a different topic, it seems to me that there is a push on in this country lately to feminize the males, which I believe to be a wrong policy.

I, for one, want no more Bush’s, no more Clinton’s, no more Kennedys’s and especially no more Obama’s, of either sex, in the White House – ever.

America does not need dynasties of just a few families running the country, with elitism, privilege, corruption and a sense of entitlement gone wild.

Paula Hoehn

Davey Crockett
November 7th, 2013 @ 3:41 pm

Great post, Paula. I agree!

And if we just take a look around, we will see just how many feminists are trying to look, act, and pretend they’re males!

And…I’ve noticed once again, that the skies are full of those con-trails that the planes are leaving behind. I think they’re spraying us with something destructive?! Which I’ve heard that they’re trying to drop (stuff) to reverse the male and/or female attitudes/DNA, to screw our society up!

It was us Demonic Illuminati Dark Agendaist New World Order types. And not so much that they didn't have sons, but having the first born son immediately taken by He Who Must Not Be Named, you know, Satan. Standard selling your soul for the presidency contract. That's why William "Bubba" Clinton Jr. is in sales, George W.W.W. "Website" Bush is in IT, and Barry "Barack" Soebarkah Jr. is in evil prep school. Not to mention Richard "Dick" Nixon Jr., Lyndon "Harry" Johnson Jr., and Harold "Harry Dick" Truman Jr. who were in management until the great purge of '89.
"Follow the Money"
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

I found entertaining on Orly's website, and though from the title of DK's post he was going to post about it . . . one of Orly's posters is apparently a palm reader and has found a picture with a close up of Barack and Michelle's hands and there is a particular line on their hands that is a "divorce line." Apparently this is just more evidence of fraud from the Obamas if they are divorced and filing their taxes jointly and representing themselves as married. I trust Orly will get right on top of this new potential basis for Obama's ouster.

This is not meant for a heated political discussion, I just found it interesting and I was waiting to see with people like Orly would do with this situation. Apparently Orly is willing to take Cruz or Rubio "with all their eligibility problems" over Chris Christie or Hillary Clinton. I've been waiting to see what birthers would do when this possibility arose and I guess now we know what direction Orly will take. Her justification seems to be that no one in government cares what the Constitution says anyway so why not.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ashlynne39 wrote:I found entertaining on Orly's website, and though from the title of DK's post he was going to post about it . . . one of Orly's posters is apparently a palm reader and has found a picture with a close up of Barack and Michelle's hands and there is a particular line on their hands that is a "divorce line." ...
The comments are in an earlier Nov 8 post, along with a low-res picture, hence my reference. The Orly poster "Torrance" has been quoted here before, whomever it is seems tickled pink by any scrap of anti-Obama information they can scrape off the bottom of the internet.
ashlynne39 wrote:This is not meant for a heated political discussion, I just found it interesting and I was waiting to see with people like Orly would do with this situation. Apparently Orly is willing to take Cruz or Rubio "with all their eligibility problems" over Chris Christie or Hillary Clinton. I've been waiting to see what birthers would do when this possibility arose and I guess now we know what direction Orly will take. Her justification seems to be that no one in government cares what the Constitution says anyway so why not.
The requirements for eligibility shouldn't be a political question, but I would have said it had become one thanks to the birthers until the Ted Cruz possibility came up. Now the two things they harped on, (1) Born outside the USA, and (2) Both parents not citizens, apply to someone on their side, and the objections find a way to get dropped.

By the way, I think the comments about "they're violating the constitution anyway" by Dr. Taitz Esq. is more a bitter comment rather than a justification per se. You see, she's tried and tried to get judicial satisfaction, but keeps coming up short, the judges finish before she's able to complete her litigation. Through tireless research she's identified this as due to Obot operatives from the Illuminati thwarting her achievement of the climax of justice, judis interruptus. Of course she's frustrated and angry. I suggest looking into practicing another form of law in another country. Any one will do, as long as it's far away.
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Evidently Klayman IS talking violent ousting of Obama ....

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/k ... ng-country
notorial dissent

There has been some(strong) suggestion that Orlena go back and apply as a state prosecutor in Russia, she certainly fits the criteria they seem to select for as far as knowledge of law, concern for those nasty little citizen and human rights, and adherence to their constitution, but she'd have other problems right off the bat, not being a real Russian and all, and having been an Israeli citizen wouldn't go over too well in Putin's democratic paradise.

The other point raised so properly by ashlynne is the good old tried and true and ever popular profound difference between "our" candidate, and "their" candidate. However, since hypocrisy is the by-word and mantra of the birfer community, the dichotomy shouldn't come as or be any real surprise to anyone.

KKKlayman would very much like to be a one man counter revolution against the awful terrible usurperater, but it is kind of hard to beat your own drum while simultaneously patting yourself on the back and playing with your @@@@@@, you can fill in the blanks.

He has been advocating what amounts to armed rebellion and out right revolt for the last several months as the last of his legal manoeuvrings have continued to run aground on the shoals of reality and fact, and what little was left of his pathetic legal career slowly dissipates, and all by his own hand. The revolt and rebellion, including the planned executions are all metaphor of course, at least according to him. His biggest problem, is that he isn't any better at being a revolutionary than he is a lawyer, and his efforts go largely unnoticed, marked, or attended, except by those who make it a point to watch and point and laugh.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Honey Traps?

Review of Politics, Economics, Constitution, Law and World Affairs by Attorney and Doctor Orly Taitz

Senior World Bank attorney: Barack Obama and his mother worked for CIA as honey traps, meaning they trapped people with sex. She claims that Michelle Obama was honey trapped, video is being partially silenced, just as some of my videos are being partially silenced by the regime

Posted on | November 13, 2013 | 13 Comments

Let me get this straight - Orly screams when anyone says something nasty about her, often referencing the fact she had children and a family, but will call the President's dead mother a prostitute at the drop of a hat.

Stay classy, Orly.

Veritas
November 13th, 2013 @ 8:22 am
The perversity is lurid enough, but the Senior World Bank representative mentions something even MORE shocking, namely that two generals recently fired had just protected North Carolina from an attack (one assumes terrorism), and then were fired under far fetched charges by O.
I that proves to be true, the extrapolation would be that they were FIRED for putting America first.
One can only think of deranged Nero destroying Rome on purpose.

James Smith
November 13th, 2013 @ 8:38 am
obama being cia is old news, its been know for almost 5 years now. But being a confirmed honey trap is interesting because I believed they all were sexually deviant sociopathic perverts. Oh, but I was still inadvertently correct.

dr_taitz@yahpoo.com
November 13th, 2013 @ 8:50 am
I believe that 99.9% of the U.S. Congress, if not 100%, top officials in the gov., top judges are either honey trapped with either gay or under aged prostitutes, or blackmailed with their financial dealings or paid off.
It is staggering that in 5 years we did not find one honest judge or official that will do anything about flagrant theft of the US presidency

steve
November 13th, 2013 @ 9:05 am
I’ve heard mention of Stanley Ann Dunham spending late nights at a Communist watering hole in Honolulu called Lederer’s Bar. At the time she was a teenager.

JAK
November 13th, 2013 @ 10:34 am
Orly I have often commented that there is a definite appearance of people in government especially most judges and most congresspersons being compromised knowingly or unknowingly by donations. Your 99.9% seems a bit high to me but I won’t argue because I have personal work experience that such sheister stuff does go on in all levels of government.

KenyanBornObama
November 13th, 2013 @ 12:46 pm
You should make a LiveLeak account and host your videos there. They do not censor views or mess with your videos, like Youtube does. You censors my views as well!

dr_taitz@yahzoo.com
November 13th, 2013 @ 1:27 pm
I’ll try

The Constitution
November 13th, 2013 @ 1:46 pm
Hmmm…I’ll believe this. Now, if Michelle was trapped…then, when was this? And did O and/or his mother do this? And are those (2) girls actually theirs
Just like when Dave Crockett found out that his mother never attended any school in Witchita, Ks, she was already doing the work for the CIA!
And that she knew how to delete his name on any passport…and she has never been pinned down as to where she was born? Remember, she met her supposed husband in a Russian class, in Hawaii!
It sounds like a CIA resume, of covert activity!

Nutmegger
November 13th, 2013 @ 2:02 pm
Dr Taitz. This 92 year old combat veteran sits here in disbelief. I am speechless about what I have just read, Was my 30 years (1942-1972) serving my country all in vain? Are we now anything other than another third world banana republic. I am sick to my stomach, and very very sad,

Davey Crockett
November 13th, 2013 @ 2:25 pm
On the above post, I left out…in the last sentence for the Presidency (our careful consideration)!

Tim
November 13th, 2013 @ 2:37 pm
When are honest and patriotic military officers, Congressmen and Senators, and judges going to honor the Constitution and their oath of office? They all what is happening. They all know what must be done.

Kay
November 13th, 2013 @ 5:07 pm
Did I hear them say that BO was going to order our military to nuke Charleston??? This is HUGE!!!
Tell me that I did not hear this correctly but I have always thought it was strange that a nuke went missing, then shows up in Charleston and then the 2 top guys in our nuclear program were fired.

Kay
November 13th, 2013 @ 6:57 pm
I had to listen 2 more times. Yes – she said that they were going to nuke South Carolina.
OMG- WHY IS THIS NOT BLASTED EVERYWHERE. Where they going to pretend this was a terrorist attack and take us over with martial law.
This is by far the most horrendous thing I can imagine. We must remove this man. He hates America and its citizens.
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

It would seem to me that if Stanley Ann Dunham worked for the CIA, in a way that put her in considerable physical risk, this was a demonstration of very great patriotism which should clear up any doubts about her son's citizenship.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Larry Klayman is still on for a mass rally at Lafayette Park in DC on Tuesday at 10 AM. I will attempt to be there.

However, Klayman, for all his supposed expertise about things presidential, seems to have a small geography problem. The photo on his Facebook announcement of this putsch ....

https://www.facebook.com/events/1426740 ... /?source=1

... does not show Lafayette Park, which is obscured near the top of the photo, but instead shows the south lawn and Ellipse between the White House and the Washington Monument.

Evidently Klayman is very coy about whether or not he's going to attempt a violent coup. He's talking about how his "show of force" will persuade Obama to quit. If his "show of force" doesn't succeed, I will suggest that he try self-immolation.
notorial dissent

KKKlayman has a bit of a problem with little things like, geography, facts, the truth, you know, the usual.

I personally like the self immolation bit, considering that Tue is supposed to be in the 40's and damp, he might actually do some unintended good.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Maybe he could nail his whatsits to the road like that Artist protester in Russia. If he's as accurate with a hammer as he is with other things it could prove very amusing.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self