TP had past life and was just as stupid in that one

Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

TP had past life and was just as stupid in that one

Post by Quixote »

LostHead stein51's wishful thinking is not limited to tax denial.
My persistance with the unrelenting desire to understand the income tax as few have before me, is ultimately to help people become free and independent sovereigns as their creator intended. A personal story from my past underscores this fact. In the mid 90's at the near peak of my troubles with the IRS, my wife, who has undeveloped but clear tendencies towards psychic capabilities, hired along with some of her coworkers a psychic to give prognostications to each during a private and individual session. Upon my wife's turn the psychic admitted that she could not get a good reading concerning my wife but that she was getting a strong a clear message that her husband, me, was currently heavily involved in the income tax knowledge movement and that in a former life I had been executed by the Romans for teaching about taxes and freedom.
By "wife" he means ex-wife. She didn't need psychic abilities to tell her that that her husband was a loser once the IRS started closing in.
I entered the income tax battle in 1992 by refusing to file. That of course didn't work out so well so by 1996 with the impending threat of total property confiscation, my wife and I divorced, I sold everything and as far as the IRS was concerned, disappeared.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: TP had past life and was just as stupid in that one

Post by Famspear »

Crackhead stein51 wrote:My persistance [sic] with the unrelenting desire to understand the income tax as few have before me......
:roll:

Stay tuned for next week's episode.... wherein "stein51" develops an unrelenting desire to understand how to tie his shoelaces (as few have before him, of course)......
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

stein51 wrote:in a former life I had been executed by the Romans for teaching about taxes and freedom.
Yes, the second coming of Jesus.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Slightly off topic, but this reminds me of a story I read in a 50's Readers Digest. A guy was drafted for service, and complained to the draft board. He was certain that in a past life, he was at the Alamo. Since he had already died once for his country, he should be exempt from further service.

The board wrote back, pointing out that since Texas was not a part of the US in 1836, so he was in no danger of dying twice for the same country.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

The government's response is obvious. Tell him that the guards outside his cell are the roman soldiers who failed last time. They are resolved to do better in this life.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Strange that every seance, reading, past-life regression, etc always ends up with the (paying) subject descended from or the reincarnation of royalty or some other prominent historical icon.

How is it that no one EVER ends up just being the sole survivor of a long line of horse thieves, just another in a string of peasants stretching back to sub-Saharan Africa, or the reincarnation of Caligula?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

AndyK wrote:How is it that no one EVER ends up just being the sole survivor of a long line of horse thieves, just another in a string of peasants stretching back to sub-Saharan Africa, or the reincarnation of Caligula?
Is that a request?

I can make you a one-armed gay pirate with astigmatism and dry skin who made his name robbing cruise ships for corpses.

Or a duct-tape magnate.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

You mean duct tape MAGNET, don't you???
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.