Brasscheck TV: Native American de-taxer

Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Brasscheck TV: Native American de-taxer

Post by Kestrel »

This anonymous "Income Tax Reality Check" video on Brasscheck was shown to me by my favorite de-tax friend.

You Are A Slave To The Government

Anyone know who this guy is? Brasscheck TV identifies him only as "a Native American".
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Re: Brasscheck TV: Native American de-taxer

Post by Quixote »

I had heard about the connection betwen the inome tax and the federal reserve, but had no idea that they, along with Wall Street, the draft and public relations were all part of a bigger conspiracy.
The Federal Reserve, the draft, Wall Street (as we know it today), modern PR and the IRS were all created around the same time and for the same purpose.

To railroad the US population into supporting the British Empire during World War I.
I suppose it's naive of me to point out that if the King, or whichever part of the illuminati were behind him, could predict the need for American intervention in the war 17 months before Franz Ferdinand took a bullet for the team, they could have avoided the war altogether, and all the fallout from it.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Re: Brasscheck TV: Native American de-taxer

Post by Kestrel »

Well, I found the source of the clip. Still don't know much about the speaker, though.

This is part of libertarian Aaron Russo's video entitled Mad as Hell, filmed sometime in the early 1990s. The speaker's name is Rod Taylor. He doesn't appear to be related to the Hollywood actor with the same name. This clip starts about 88 minutes into the video.

Some of Rod Taylor's off-the-wall statements:
-- You are a slave to the government. The government owns your life.
-- When the IRS gives you a tax deduction they and their congressional collaborators and the media call it a tax subsidy, a gift to you.
-- The government believes they own all the money, they own you and everything you produce.
-- They create arcane and esoteric laws to criminalize you. You may try, but you can't obey them. You can't even understand them without professional help.
-- If you made a mistake on your tax return the government can take everything you have.
-- The government wants your mind. If they perceive your actions as a threat the government will come out and kill you.
-- The government Thought Police killed the children at Waco and Ruby Ridge.
-- David Koresh and Randy Weaver had unorthodox views, and therefore it was necessary for the government to round them up and deal with them.
-- The penalty for resisting is death. Deviant thoughts will not be tolerated.
-- After the Oklahoma City bombing, government propagandists tried to intimidate people into silence by recklessly linking criticism of the government to acts of murder.
-- The government holds a counterfeit license to kill, incarcerate, and confiscate for non-crimes.
-- The politicians and lobbyists in Washington are trying to capture, to steal, your life force.

Funny how 20-year-old anti-government videos like this are still allowed to circulate, freely, in a country where deviant thoughts will not be tolerated. The way this guy talks, I'd have thought he was filming from a secret underground bunker in North Korea.

Aaron Russo also filmed America: Freedom to Fascism (wikipedia link), of which he claimed, "The film is an exposé of the Internal Revenue Service, and proves conclusively there is no law requiring an American citizen to pay a direct unapportioned Tax on their labor."

Russo died in 2007. There are some old threads in the Q archives discussing him. Taylor seems to have vanished after filming this clip.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein