Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by notorial dissent »

At this rate Iraq can fall into a state of civil war, the very tenuous gov't they currently have can get washed away and the currency can completely collapse to be replaced with something else leaving the dinaridjits with bushel baskets of really worthless paper. Now there's a scenario for you.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, January 8, 2014
1-7-2014 Intel Guru TNT Tony

1-7-2014 Intel Guru TNT Tony [via Angelic030401] TONY...SAID... I TOLD THEM IT WOULD BE VISIBLE TODAY. THE DAY IS NOT OVER. BEWARE OF THE BEWITCHING HOUR. HE WAS TRYING TO SAVE THE GOOD TIMES FOR LATER. SEVERAL THINGS HAVE TAKEN PLACE WHICH ARE WORKING IN YOUR FAVOR. I DONT WANT TO MESS IT UP BY SPILLING THE BEANS NOW. WE HAVE TO LET IT PLAY OUT.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:37 AM

Don't spill the beans, let it play out!
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Don't spill the beans, let it play out!

Yes, those are words to live by in these times of trouble and trial; go on and mix them metaphors boys, for this is real life!

Today the immensely popular "okie-oilman" said that the important but elusive 800#s would appear, even if it took as late as "the bewitching hour" for them to show up. This piece of intel was greeted with 39 comments ranging from hosannas to hokey airplane lingo.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

Looks like TNTTony has finally figured out that all the "ITS RVING TODAY!!" for the past 3 years was starting to cost him even the eternally stupid dinarians. Starting today, Tony announced that all the non-existent "three letter agencies" that contact him have declared that hes giving away too much information (funny how all of it has been 100% wrong for the past 3 years...) and so from now on he will no longer be giving time frames OR RV rates. This is actually a smart move on his part, he'll just tell his idiot followers that the RV is "SOON!" and they'll go out and buy more dinar. You see, he still has all his contacts (and by contacts I mean he makes them up) at the IMF, Treasury, White House, CIA, FBI, Homeland Security...and they are still giving him all their intel (not really), but he just can't tell us all the details anymore.

TnTTony's newest pumping scam is to declare that anyone with OVER 50 million dinar has been declared as having "to much" by his (non-existent) government intel sources. What this has done, of course, is caused all of his followers to go buy as much as they can because nearly none of them had 50 million dinar to begin with.

I really have to hand it to this guy, he is a exquisite con artist and a excellent pumper. He keeps changing the myths of the RV up every so often to keep the pumping going.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

From this rambling discussion, and what Lightindarkness said, I assume people were getting too irate on last Wednesday's call, so Tony told them he got another call from teh government telling him to shut up as a way of weaseling out. Anybody know the details?

Friday, January 10, 2014
TNT - Friday Morning 1/10/14
GOOD MORNING TNT
TODAY IS FRIDAY JAN. 10

MUCH MUCH LONGER THAN WE EVER THOUGHT WE'D BE HERE
GETTING WHERE WE THINK WE ARE AT
AND AN EXPLANATION FOR WED. CALL
UNUSUAL FOR ME AND EVERYONE INVOLVED
BUT IMPORTANT THAT YOU KNOW

I ALWAYS TELL YOU EVERYTHING AND THE TRUTH
AS FAR AS I CAN GO
AND AS I KNOW IT

AND WHAT MAKES SENSE TO ME FROM ALL AVENUES THAT I HEAR IT FROM
AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO THAT TOO
WED. CALL, WAS - WEIRD THE WAY IT WAS DONE
AND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CALL
BUT YOU DON'T KNOW
I'VE BEEN ON THE PH SINCE
MY WIFE'S BIRTHDAY
AND WE'LL SEE HOW THAT CALL GOES TODAY
ITS REAL
AND IF YOU THOUGHT IT WASN'T
YOU SHOULD NOW IT IS
THE GREATEST OPPORTUNITY THAT WE SEE IN OUR LIFETIME
ALSO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND
WE HAD 80K PPL LIVE ON THAT CALL
THE HIGHEST WE HAD ON ONE SINGLE CALL
AND THATS OUR REACH
AND EACH ONE TELLS 10 PPL
AND OUT OF THE 80K
WE HAVE 57 COUNTRIES SIGNED UP ON OUR FORUM THAT WE KNOW OF
WE KNOW THAT 10 AGENCIES ARE LISTENING TO THIS CALL
RIGHT NOW
OF OUR OWN
NOT SURE HOW MANY OF SOMEONE ELSE'S
GOT CONFIRMS THAT IS GOING ON
AND IT CAME MORE TO LIGHT - AFTER WEDS CALL
TRYING TO GET YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE LEVEL ITS AT THIS MOMENT
SOME THINGS YOU CAN BE TOLD
SOME YOU CANT
HAVE FAITH - SOUNDS BAD, BUT HAVE FAITH IN YOUR COUNTRY AND THE GOV. AND FAITH IN ME THAT I'M DOING ALL THAT I CAN
ANYTHING THAT I CAN TELL YOU - KNOW THAT I WOULD TELL YOU
AND HELP YOU OUT THE BEST I CAN
EVEN THRU THAT, I'M DOING THE BEST I CAN DO, TO TRY TO BE HELPFUL EVEN AFTERWARDS
I MIGHT HAVE AN HOUR WINDOW, AND WILL TRY TO GET MORE THAN THAT, TO HELP YOU ALONG
TRYING TO TELL YOU STUFF W/OUT TELLING YOU
WE'RE HERE AND CERTAIN LINES WE CAN'T CROSS
EVEN THOUGH I HAVE IT
STILL LETTING YOU KNOW THINGS ARE GOOD AND THIS IS THE TIME FRAME
BUT REALIZE THINGS ARE GOING ON THAT ARE BIGGER THAN US
AND ARE AFFECTING WHERE WE ARE AT
AND NOT GOING TO SAY THE BANKS AREN'T READY
THEY ARE
NOT SAYING THE NUMBERS AREN'T ON THE BOARDS
THEY ARE
NOT SAYING THERE IS NO WINDOW
I DO
BUT WE WON'T DISCUS THEM TODAY
BUT LETTING YOU KNOW WE ARE READY READY READY
JUST DON'T KNOW THE MOMENT
THINGS PROGRESSED TO A GOOD POSITION
THINGS ARE PUT IN PLACE TO PROTECT US FROM US
EVEN TO PROTECT THEM FROM US
AND IT WORKS TO OUR BENEFIT
SO I DONT' LOOK AT IT LIKE A BAD THING
AND WE'LL TRY TO EXPLAIN IT
TRY TO GET TO WED. CALL
SCARED A LOT OF PPL
AND A LOT WERE WORRIED
IT WAS THOROUGHLY DISCUSSED ON MANY LEVELS
I WAS SHOCKED
DID I DO GOOD DC?
DC - GREAT
T- PPL MONITORING WHAT I'M SAYING NOW
T- MY OWN GUYS
T- ITS KIND OF TOUCHY, IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW IT BEFORE, YOU KNOW IT NOW, YOU'LL GET THE TRUTH HERE AND THE KNOWLEDGE HERE, SO THATS WHAT YOU CAN TAKE FROM IT, EVERYTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE, CONCERNING US, IS DONE, AND US WALKING TO THE BANK, IS DONE, WE JUST HAVEN'T GOT THE GO, WE HAVE OTHER ISSUES, SO DC WHATS GOING ON?

DC- GM EVERYONE, MY 2CENTS, IS THAT WED. CALL WAS AN ODD THING, WE THOUGHT WE WERE VAGUE AS TOLD, AND THEN GOT CALLS TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT, AND I VIEWED IT IN A POSITIVE WAY, WHY HAVE TROUBLE IF THINGS WEREN'T SERIOUS OR CLOSE, AND REC'D CALLS FROM MANY DIFF. AGENCIES, DURING AND AFTER, ALL WERE NERVOUS, AND THOUGHT THINGS WERE WELL, AND CAN SPEAK FOR MYSELF AND TONY - ABSOLUTELY WANT TO PLAY WITH EVERYONE ELSE AND DO THE RIGHT THING BY BRINGING INFO AND OUR EXPECTATIONS OF THE NEAR FUTURE

ARE THE BANKS READY - YES, CALL CENTERS, YES, RATES GOOD, YES, ARE THE POLITICIANS GEARING UP AND SAYING GO GO GO, YES
ARE THE ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES, DOMESTIC AND FOREIGN READY, YES
IRAQ READY, YES
DELAYS - YES, BUT CAN'T SAY TOO MUCH - ITS A FLUID OPERATION AND THEY WANT IT DONE NOW, AND THE WORLD IS READY TO GET IT DONE AND I BELIEVE WE ARE CLOSE
THERE WILL ALWAYS BE ISSUES THAT BENEFIT THEM - FINALLY WHEN THEY GET PAST IT AND GET IT DONE
WED. CALL WAS CONFIRMATION THAT THIS IS REALLY SERIOUS HERE AT THE END
AND THEY ARE HIGHLY NERVOUS TO GET IT DONE

T- HERE IS THE ISSUE AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET AROUND IT, THEY AREN'T AWARE OF THE MEETINGS IN THE LAST 48 HOURS, OR THE ISSUE ITSELF
DC- ITS OK TO SAY IT
T- ITS OK?
DC- WANT ME TO?
T- YEAH
DC- THE INTERRUPTIONS WERE CAUSED BY CONCERNED PPL, AND CAUSED PROBLEMS, FRIENDS IN DIFF AGENCIES ACROSS THE WORLD, SAID FOLKS, CALM DOWN, DON'T JEOPARDIZE, OF COURSE, WE WON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID
THE POT HOLE WASN'T DEFINED
IT DOESN'T TAKE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO KNOW WE WERE TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT
WE DIDN'T CAUSE ISSUES
AND WE ARE HERE TO HELP AND DO WHAT WE CAN TO BEST EDUCATE

T- EVEN THOUGH WE DIDN'T GO OVER THE MEETINGS AND YOU KNOW THATS WHY WE GET THE INFO, AND GIVE IT, YOU ARE NOT GETTING IT ANYWHERE ELSE AND THATS WHY THEY GIVE IT TO US, BUT A METHOD TO THEIR MADNESS
T- A LOT OF SITES, SAID ITS NOT POSSIBLE, WEEKS AHEAD OF PPL, DAYS OR HOURS, AND OTHER THE OTHER SITE, SAID WE WEREN'T TALKING TO THE AGENCIES OR GET THIS INFO, AND THEY DONT' WANT YOU TO KNOW THEY ARE… BUT THIS IS HOW THEY TALK TO 5 M PPL - THAT'S HOW THE GOV. WORKS ON A NEED TO KNOW BASIS
T- SOMETIMES I GIVE INFO THAT THEY AREN'T READY FOR YOU TO HAVE, BUT EVENTUALLY YOU WILL - JUST NOT AT THAT MOMENT - THEY ARE LEARNING FROM US - AND EVERY CALL - EVERY BOARD - AND THEY ADAPT AND AT THIS POINT, WE HAVE TO ADAPT TOO, I MAY HAVE AN HOUR OR 2, AFTER IT HAPPENS - IE. THIS IS WHAT I WOULD DO AND GIVE THE BEST ADVICE THAT I CAN GIVE AND IT HASN'T CHANGED, STILL DOING ALL THAT I CAN

T- WE CAN BE AT THE BANKS IN 5 MIN. THAT'S WHERE WE ARE
THE ONLY THING IS THE EXCHANGERS ARE NOT IN POSITION, BUT OTHER THAN THAT, EVERYONE ELSE IS
BUT THEY DONT' HAVE TO WORRY, THE CALLS HAVE TO START FIRST, AND THEY CAN MOVE
EVERYONE IN POSITION, THEY WANTED TO MOVE THEM OUT OF POSITION AND EVERYONE WAS DIRECTED TO STAY WHERE THEY ARE, AND THAT'S A BIG POSITIVE, KEEPING A HIGH LEVEL OR READINESS BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW THE MOMENT, THAT'S HOW CLOSE WE ARE TO THIS HAPPENING ANY TIME
ENJOY YOUR DAY

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:14 PM

Is it just me, or does Tony sound like he's on CAPS LOCK acid?
"Follow the Money"
littleroundman

Post by littleroundman »

ALSO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WE HAD 80K PPL LIVE ON THAT CALL
Is it considered PC to call B/S on that ??

80,000 people, my a**
notorial dissent

I'd certainly put about as much faith in that as I would in anything else Tony the liar happens to say. Then I may be just a bit cynical. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I'm not sure if MacHaffie is referencing Dinar gurus or his ex here, perhaps he doesn't either. Maybe they're linked - if only he was a $billionaire she wouldn't have left him!

Friday, January 10, 2014
The Great Guru Experiment

“You can fool some of the people all of the time,
and all of the people some of the time, but you
can not fool all of the people all of the time.”
― Abraham Lincoln

The first time you have been fooled, you can be forgiven as it being unexpected.
The second time you have been fooled means you are foolish for falling for it AGAIN!
"Fool me once it's your fault, fool twice it's mine."

When I was a young man, just gotten out
I didn't know what this world was all about
I was lied to, I was cheated, I played all kinds of fools
It didn't take me long to learn the rules

Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, shame on me

Lady swore she loved me, loved through and through
And then my pal said, she said she loved him, too
And the milkman and the postman and in a dream
I saw her with the local football team

Fool me once, do me bad as you can do
Shame on you, shame on you
Fool me twice, I'll be as mad as I can be
Shame on me, shame on me

Banker took my money bought him a stake
The banker swore that one day we'd both feel great
Then the 80's turned to the 90's and my money can't be found
Banker's on a long trip out of town

Shame on me, shame on me

Shame on me, shame on me

Shame on me, shame on me

B.B. King - Fool Me Once

“The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.”

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:21 PM
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

So, in other words, it's all the former Mrs McHalfwit's fault for not standing by her man????? and bowing to his superior wisdom???

Might not have anything to do with Johnny having gotten so far off the track that it isn't even a dirt road anymore? Just wonderin'.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, January 14, 2014
more okie

Subject: more okie

.OKIEOILMAN] THE BEAVER DAM ACROSS THE INTEL CREEK HAS FINALLY BEEN BROKEN AND THE INTEL IS FLOWING AGAIN.

WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED BUT AS OF NOW I AM STILL SUPPOSED TO SIT ON MY HANDS.

I WILL REPORT AS MUCH AS I CAN AS SOON AS I CAN. KEEP THE FAITH, IT IS ABOUT TO BE REWARDED--------BLESSINGS GALORE

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:40 PM

That's a lot of Okie! No self-respecting beaver would dam that flow.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

All is done
We are one
Take your Dinars
Outta your bum

Tuesday, January 14, 2014
Intel Guru TNT Tony

1-13-2014 Intel Guru TNT Tony There were announcements made in mosques about a change in their currency. There was Marshall Law for 24 hours. There are still no calls in or out of Iraq. Maliki made statements he was supposed to, to people of Iraq. They were told they saved the world. I received several emails saying how folks were happy over there. Lots of departments, a whole lot of levels including the 10th floor, saying it's done, just be patient. Nobody I've talked to this morning knows any reason why your not standing at a bank right now. Obviously their is one.

All has been accomplished, done, completed. Things over there are done. US & UN representatives are in Iraq right now & they're not there for Mohammad's birthday, they are there for something else. [What about the CBI website having no numbers/rates?] YES, it is a very big deal and excited a whole lot of people. It should have happened at 2-3 am or by the time banks opened and here we are still waiting. At this point I cannot tell you who is holding it up...we just don't know. It can be anytime, any minute, this afternoon, tomorrow, any time. I'm still happy and excited but we just don't know the minute.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:56 AM
"Follow the Money"
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

Marshall law, indeed. Perhaps Iraq needs a Marshall Plan, not martial law. I love the usual flourishes - the announcement at the mosques, multitudes dancing in the street, etc. Either Tony's listeners all have dementia and associated profound memory loss or he is busy ensnaring a new cohort of gullible investors.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Alcibiades wrote:Either Tony's listeners all have dementia and associated profound memory loss or he is busy ensnaring a new cohort of gullible investors.
Those possibilities are not mutually exclusive.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

In regard to the remarks made by OKIE the oil-man; there were close to 30 comments to the positive, and all referring to that lying so and so as the one bringing in their blessing. Thing is, Oakie has said nothing other than he has nothing to say since his intel assets have told him to " sit on his hands." I guess that's sound advice for someone who talks through his butt.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

One thing I love about Okie is that he doesn't dwell on the past. And one thing I love about John-boy MacHaffie are the comings and going of his website's banners. He's got a huge one now, which starts with complaining that CNN isn't airing a non-existing smoking gun video that will rip the lid off, and then goes straight to the RV.

RV Release was to be the past midnight to 2 am. RV Release still being BLOCKED and for the paid bank gurus, the word is BLOCKED. Key suspects involved again are Christine Largarde, Jack Lew and the Rothschild operatives. Should we change out our resistance fighters and bring in an alternate team of “Street Fighters” who can get the job done? Suggestions are invited.

WHO is BLOCKING the RV NOW?
BLOCKAGE CAUSED BY WELLS FARGO AND THE BIG 4 BANKS WHO WERE GRANTED MORE TIME BY THE CHINESE TO MAKE MONEY ON PLATFORM TRADES. CHINESE STOPPED THE RV LAST NIGHT. NOW LOOKING AT NEXT WEEK FOR EXCHANGES.
HAVE THEY EARNED YOUR TRUST & MONEY YET?
ARE THE CHINESE LOSING HONOR IN THIS FIASCO?
----------------
One totally disgusted American

Hi John,

I read your blog this morning about the delay in the RV and I am feed up and disgusted with everyone involved. When will the Chinese Families realize that they are dealing with a bunch of greedy, lying, thieving, murderous, psycho/sociopathic predators in the guise of human form. These bastards to not represent the American people, they are our captors, jailors and slave overseers. Just because the DC and banker bunch have signed treaties saying they will change their ways doesn’t mean they will… they lie to get what they want. They have a hole in their soul that they are trying to fill with greed and power. If they can’t get what they want, they will implement a scorched earth policy and destroy what they seek so no one else can have it, just like spoiled undisciplined children.

Wake up people. Quit giving them more time, they are not going to change, they are addicted to their greed and habits like a drug addict to heroin. The average citizen has had enough. The Chinese families keep saying they are doing this to help humanity, delaying the RV and the release of the other funds is hurting humanity, not helping - plus the Family is losing face and dishonoring yourselves in the eyes of many…so what is the game you Family members are really playing…or are you all so caught up in the details and trying to get a perfect timing for this that you are missing the big picture and the psychopaths maneuvering and games? Enough is Enough, flip the switch and just do this, we can mop up any mess later.

One totally disgusted American
----------------
One Pissed Off American

RV is when? Here we are again 2014 and we are F******** Waiting!

I was told by my friends who talk with important people that the RV was to go down last night and the true Republic form of Government was too announced and we would be in the banks today doing the deal on RV. Got the call, we have been lied to again or being had.

I talked to my friends whose losing their house. They are retired Vet’s. The times are not getting better; this administration continues to lie to us every day. “O” Factor, are you happy about this?

One of my other friends witnessed in a bank a retired Vet not allowed access their own back account. Their monthly retirement deposit from government was in the account but bank froze it. My friend overheard the bank telling them when the government releases the check you will get your funds. This just does not sit right with me or make any sense. Vet’s getting screwed again! What is up with this administration screwing the Vet’s???

Did you see the posting by Fulford guy in Asia? He said we need to get ridge of all those igit’s in office. Did you see the word NEOCONS. Wow, I had to look that one up; NEO could be the guy in Matrix or it means NEW. You know what CONS mean, multiple crooks. So NEO-CONS mean NEW-CROOKS. Wow, got it! Funny!

I was following Fulford until he said “O” factor is to clean house or he will be in trouble. WHAT!! I lost all respect right there … others call “O” factor as a light workers. By what means??? This dude is just nasty … get it!

Did you read about the latest delay from the cabal? The bankers, you know, the M*******F***** who finance the wars, oh no, conflicts, so our young military men and women can go and fight for not a cause but Bankers Profit. YOU know, they make all the money, they continue to enslave the winning and losing countries while they do not care about the victims, that goes for either side and they just keep making money and screwing everyone. Guess what? They just did this last night … delay the RV again!!!

OH, Mr. Chinese Family, you and we are getting screwed by the US Corporation & its thieving Bankers. They are continuing to lie, cheat, steal to each of us. As a result of their actions, the US Cabal Corporation Bankers want to put egg on our face while the rest of the world suffers over this request of two more days of delays … And the Cabal got it!!! Come on!

To our gracious host & sponsor of the RV / Freeing the world from the bad guys, the Chinese’s Families, I am sorry to tell you they are playing you! The screw ball government in Washington is taking total advantage of you to assist them in continued delays. They continue to take money from the poor to line their pockets, play their platform games and double-quadruple their money while hurting the people in the world. Man!!! This sucks.

That also includes you skirt wearing hairy legged Pentagon types that just sit around and pontificate. I had to look that one up!! Funny!! Get to work and let’s get this false government “US Corporation” (found this Act of 1871 and DC Organic Act 1801) out the door and arrest them. If you do not put them in solitaire jail, they will keep on delaying this RV.

Why don’t you reinstate the representative system once again in the USA … u know, lawfull (had to look up def.: Law Full-Filled, old English) – de jure (lawfull) – republic form of government (representing the people) - Constitution circa 1789 with the Bill of Rights circa 1791… those guys who did the paperwork and posted on this site seem to have their shit together and established themselves as the lawfull Civilian Authority. Civilian Authority are us people who represent the balance of the people. That is hell of a lot better than any other form of Republic government, even the Militaries - Eisenhower Republic version of 1950 era where the Military is trying to keep their buddies like the CABAL members in controlled of our government once again which is just bullshit. That dam Military Industrial complex once again!

Did you know that Biden, Boehner, Rand Paul are Cabal members since they supported the US Corporation. And your military wants to keep them in the offices of President & Vice President. Yea, they are going to fire Biden and move these two jokers up as “Look” at what we did for you People … And did you see they are already trying to mind screw you with the ads of Rand Paul to run in 2016 for President. Would someone ask Boehner and Paul about their Vatican Bank accounts and oh by the way, Ron Paul, what about the bride money taken from Bush Sr. for controlled opposition in the latest Romney campaign … what a farce!

I cannot take credit for this one, but it’s good one. When will the giving participants in this BLESSING “Chinese family” realize that they are dealing with a bunch of greedy, lying, thieving, murderous, psycho/sociopathic predators in the guise of human form? OK, that means “O” factor, Biden, Boehner, Paul, General Dempsey from Joint Chiefs who has Vatican account and the rest of the US Corporation false government members in congress. Toss all of them out, those bastards, and get the good people into the offices to get this done, if not, they are just going to continue to throw up excuses to delay.

One Pissed off American that had enough, again.
----------------
Subj: HOA - Charlotte NC - ensues "illegal" votes to put woman out of her home

And ends with a screed against homeowners associations (how he found out they were the enforcement arm of the NWO I'll never know). Q*******J*****!
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

There have been a lot of scams over the years, but I wonder (I worry) that someone who is heavily invested (at least emotionally) in this NESARA or RV myth takes seriously the story that so-and-so is the last obstruction to all of us getting rich and makes an effort to kill whoever was named as the obstacle.

As you may have noticed, I have a similar worry about the birfers. I am an old man, I am very good at worrying.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote:There have been a lot of scams over the years, but I wonder (I worry) that someone who is heavily invested (at least emotionally) in this NESARA or RV myth takes seriously the story that so-and-so is the last obstruction to all of us getting rich and makes an effort to kill whoever was named as the obstacle.
I discussed the NESARA scam about 10 years ago with a psychologist friend who had a taste for the unusual, and he suggested that NESARA believers get positive reinforcement from getting up in the morning and running to the computer/TV to see if NESARA had been announced yet. He suggested I do some role playing and try acting like they did immediately when I got up (for some period of time) to see what it was like.

I have to admit that I thought it was BS, but agreed to try. To my surprise I found I could easily play the role of a believer thinking that a gift was about to arrive, as long as I limited it to 10 minutes a day. A NESARA announcement was too silly even for me, so I made it a generic "free money" thing, and went looking immediately upon waking up for a week.

The first thing I noticed was that it wakes you up as effectively as a hot shower or good jolt of coffee. I would check Google News, then watch CNN Headline News for 5 minutes making sure I read the "crawl" at the bottom, then go on Dove's site and read all the updates. My wife thought I was a little weird, but hey, it was for science. After I stopped, I found myself drawn to it for a couple of days waking up. It was almost as if I missed the excitement. I suppose a real believer, not just one playing a roll (poorly, I might add - I have a hard time suspending disbelief) would have an order of magnitude more positive reinforcement.

In other words, you gotta believe! Then you can become of the body and know the peace of Landru. You will think you live in a world without hate, without fear, without conflict, no war, no disease, no crime. None of the ancient evils. Landru seeks tranquility, peace for all, the universal good. You will be absorbed. Your individuality will merge into the unity of good, and in your submergence into the common being of the body, you will find contentment, fulfillment. You will experience the absolute good.

"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Definite points and a mug to Texino who has pegged our extra speshul good buddy Okie Doakie down to a fare thee well.

As to the rest of it, your psychologist friend does indeed have peculiar tastes, but then he has you for a friend, instead of a patient and that says a scary great amount about the both of you. FWIW, I agree with everything he said and pointed out. Tis truly a different world these folks inhabit, and one I do not want my visa punched for.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:As to the rest of it, your psychologist friend does indeed have peculiar tastes, but then he has you for a friend, instead of a patient and that says a scary great amount about the both of you.
But still not as scary as the implications from this statement:
I suppose a real believer, not just one playing a roll...
If these NESARAites/RVers are indeed trying to make music by trying to play a roll, it is obvious they have truly have gone beyond the edge of sanity and will never come back. And what next? Will they abuse bagels? Will croissants have to suffer the indignity of being forced into being a French horn? Is no strudel truly safe?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Okie, Tony and a screenshot are on a role.

Thursday, January 16, 2014
DINARES GURUS: SCREEN SHOT IQD - USD IN UK!!! FROM TNT FORUM, 16 JAN
DINARES GURUS: OKIE UPDATE, 16 JAN

.OKIEOILMAN] CINCH UP YOUR SADDLES AND HANG ON----THE RIDE IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN STARTED--AS PER LATEST INTEL---
PRAY HARD AND BELIEVE----BLESSINGS GALORE
Posted by FORO DINAR GURUS at 11:43 AM
---------------------------------------------

DINARES GURUS: TONY BLAST, 16 JAN

I will be doing a call at 2est. Pam calls it THE REAL DEAL REVEAL.
It will be the truth as I know it and as it has been explained to me today.
TNTDinar
1/16/14
TONY
Posted by FORO DINAR GURUS at 11:41 AM
---------------------------------------------

DINARES GURUS: SCREEN SHOT IQD - USD IN UK!!! FROM TNT FORUM, 16 JAN

1 IRAQI DINAR = 1.2008 USD DOLLAR

Posted by FORO DINAR GURUS at 11:40 AM

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:04 PM

Quick, before they fix it, click on this link for "Currency - your UK Currency and Exchange Rates Resource"
http://www.currency.me.uk/convert/iqd/usd

The very top says (and this is both true, and the part they use for the screenshot)

Convert Iraqi Dinar to Dollars | IQD to USD
Convert IQD to USD using our currency converter with live foreign exchange rates
Latest Currency Exchange Rates: 1 Iraqi Dinar = 1.2008 US Dollar
The last line is the one in small type in the light blue bar. They leave out what's below.
Use this currency calulator for live currency conversions as you type.
(IQD) Iraqi Dinar 1 IQD = 0.0009 USD
TO =
US Dollar (USD) 1 USD = 1164.4971 IQD
There are active converter boxes that don't copy, but when I entered 1 million IQD it showed (drum role) $858.70. Lord have mercy! We're all filthy rich!

Just for fun, I converted IQD to Mexican Pesos (please don't tell the INS, they thing I'm a gringo), and the first 3 lines say (drum ROFL)

Convert Iraqi Dinar to Mexican Pesos | IQD to MXN
Convert IQD to MXN using our currency converter with live foreign exchange rates
Latest Currency Exchange Rates: 1 Iraqi Dinar = 1.2008 Mexican Peso
Hmmm... looks like a theme here. Lower it shows 1 IQD = 0.0114 MXN Maybe Euros or some other mighty world currency...
Convert Iraqi Dinar to Euros | IQD to EUR
Convert IQD to EUR using our currency converter with live foreign exchange rates
Latest Currency Exchange Rates: 1 Iraqi Dinar = 1.2008 Euro
Latest Currency Exchange Rates: 1 Iraqi Dinar = 1.2008 British Pound
Latest Currency Exchange Rates: 1 Iraqi Dinar = 1.2008 Japanese Yen
Latest Currency Exchange Rates: 1 Iraqi Dinar = 1.2008 Belarus Ruble
Not the once-mighty Belarusian Ruble (BYR)! Say it ain't so! Actually, I'm kidding. 1 IQD is worth 8.234 BYR. Which begs the question, why aren't these Global Reset Gurus encouraging investment in the BYR? I mean, you would get more than 8 times as many! And a Ruble used to be worth a whole lot when Rasputin was a roll model for ol' Deep Knight!

I actually look very much like this some mornings.

P.S. I couldn't resist this WTF? first comment to the original MacHaffie post. Laissez les bons temps rouler!

Anonymous January 16, 2014 at 5:20 PM
Despite anything you have been told otherwise, Obama is not dead or in a coma.
That is all what the TV News tells you to believe, do you truly follow it as truth?
Obama had to be relocated simply because the public hates him for no reason, and he couldn't be in the public spotlight anymore. None of this was ever Obama and I never blamed him for what occurred, it has always been those behind him. The effort was to protect Obama as well as everyone else, and to properly bring Obama back to his full consciousness so he may not have greed in him when he returns.
I give my sincerest condolences to his family, as I know he was never truly evil, just easily possessed by spirits at times. It all misses the point, however. The public theater had to end so that lawful government is restored in America, thus Obama and a few others faked their demise in order for this to take place and the Global currency revaluation to begin.
"Follow the Money"