Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by LightinDarkness »

I think concerns that a Dinarian is going to go nuts and shoot a government/bank person are very well founded. I've been listening to TNTTony's conference calls for months now, and the pattern is very obvious:

Tony promises the RV will happen "today" and that everything is "done" and there is no way to stop it. The next conference call (2 days later) he announces he never thought they'd be doing another call because the RV was scheduled, but X* happened. During the call, Tony will then employ some sort of dramatics - cut him or DC Guy (his fellow scam artists who claims to work for the US government and know all about the RV) off, garble his line, or pretend to get texts telling him to stop giving out information from mysterious three letter government agencies. This shifts his followers anger from him (for being wrong about the RV) to the mysterious forces trying to stop Tony from giving out intel. Then on the next conference call Tony announces that the RV is again today and gives out insane rates (like $36/dinar). Everyone forgives Tony for being wrong, because now were all gonna be rich!

Rinse, repeat.

X*: Pick one - The US treasury stopped it OR The US government stopped it OR A three letter agency had concerns OR People bought too much dinar and now they have to re-do the accounting OR Elites cashed out but don't want the average dinarian to cash out.

By the way, I've figured out how Tony is getting paid for this. He has at least four income sources:

(1) Ads partnering with free conference calls
(2) Ads partnering with blog talk radio
(3) Donations from website (Tony begs for donations every week or so)
(4) Hes getting paid for pumping Sterling Currency, a company whose entire fortune is based off dinar pumping/the mythical global currency reset. Hes smart about how he pumps though, he doesn't advertise directly but Sterling is the ***ONLY*** dealer he ever mentions and the ***ONLY*** questions about dealers concern Sterling (from planted callers).

All in all, a magnificent fraud. Hes probably making $5k a month or more off this, for basically holding conference calls for 6 hours a week and sending out "Tony blasts" every day saying the RV is today on his web board. All the work is done is by volunteer dinarians - they do all the moderation and ensure nothing that questions the RV is allowed on the boards or chatroom.
LightinDarkness

Heres an example of one whose likely to turn violent. We are currently on the "tell them that the US government stopped the RV because the bankers hate dinarians" step of the cycle from above. Everytime this happens Tony's boards are flooded with posts of "open letters" to "The Powers that Be" or Tony himself. They do this because Tony tells them the Powers That be are on his board and read them:
Tony I can appreciate your position, but sadly we have been played like a cheap violin. I recall after the financial meltdown Senator Durbin stated on the floor of congress that " the banks own us" and that would seem to be true after today's call.

Many of us got into this investment because we sincerely believed that we could make a difference in so many lives. The greed and avarice on behalf of both bankers as well as those they control in Washington is beyond any human comprehension. America has truly become the home of second class citizens if what you have discussed today comes to pass. Many of us had a feeling that as days and weeks continued to pass our hopes were being dimmed in seeing fairness for all, but in America today, the word fairness is no longer to be found in our lexicon.

I appreciate all you have done for the masses, yet I find it simply amazing that we have come to this point in time. What our government is telling the American people is that we no longer care about your poor and hungry. We don't care about your elderly and sick. In fact we just don't care. This move of theirs flies in the face of the blood and treasure we lost in the thousands of young men and women who gave their lives in the Iraq war. Were these deaths in vain so that the well connected political class could simply write their own paycheck?

You know that old expression what goes around comes around and we the people still have the power of the vote. No doubt many in the Senate as well as Congress will receive after the dust settles, letters and fax's that will go out congratulating them on their new found wealth as well as their last term in office. We of the lower class won't forget. If what was discussed in today's call holds, this will truly be the saddest day in America's history.

Sincerely,

A Concerned American
LightinDarkness

And an example of another one whose going to lose it - this one is putting off paying bills (buying dinar instead) because Tony was SURE it would RV before 1/20. For context, the "contact rate" being referenced here is part of Tony's RV mythology - he says all his followers who call a 800 number (to be released when the RV happens) will get $38/dinar. Every so often, when his followers are questioning why the RV hasn't happened yet too much, he tells them all that the contract rate is off because the US government doesnt like it and they all get "only" $3/dinar. This causes them all to flip out and direct their anger toward the US government. Tony will tell them in a few days that he got them their contract rate back, though. Its part of the cycle.
This was for me the lowest day in this investment in the past 44 months. I feel cheated by "those in charge" and it pains me to believe "they" would have monitored this site and our CCs knowing that contract rates had been shown, discussed and not corrected the impression that we would not be entitled. I am more confused than ever and my day of reckoning is close at hand; I pushed car, home insurance and other obligations to 1/20 with the sure intel that we would have exchanged by now. I am sad that so many are now so ready to pass up the "contract rates" we believed were available and settle for a 90% haircut to $3 and change.
44 months in and this one still doesn't get it...
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Anonymous January 16, 2014 at 5:20 PM
Despite anything you have been told otherwise, Obama is not dead or in a coma.
That is all what the TV News tells you to believe, do you truly follow it as truth?

Obama had to be relocated simply because the public hates him for no reason, and he couldn't be in the public spotlight anymore. None of this was ever Obama and I never blamed him for what occurred, it has always been those behind him. The effort was to protect Obama as well as everyone else, and to properly bring Obama back to his full consciousness so he may not have greed in him when he returns.

I give my sincerest condolences to his family, as I know he was never truly evil, just easily possessed by spirits at times. It all misses the point, however. The public theater had to end so that lawful government is restored in America, thus Obama and a few others faked their demise in order for this to take place and the Global currency revaluation to begin.
Hold on a sec. Is Anonymous giving his condolences to Obama's family because Obama is not dead or in a coma? Obviously I'm not following the plot any more, this is more confusing than Finnegans Wake and I only made it two pages into that one.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

it pains me to believe "they" would have monitored this site and our CCs knowing that contract rates had been shown, discussed and not corrected the impression that we would not be entitled.
Not specific to the Dinar scam, I have been bumped off three or four web forums for trying to correct the myths and bad advice that the SovCits have been peddling. "They" probably were blocked the same way whenever "they" tried to set things straight.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie's New Banner!

A Disgusted Anonymous 3

From a Disgusted Anonymous 3

First of all, this post from Tony really bends me out of shape but I am going to say what I think anyway..

THIS CORPORATION AND THEIR SO-CALLED ELITES AND PRIVILEGE PEOPLE HAVE NO RIGHT OR AUTHORITY TO SAY WHO IS GOING TO STARVE TO DEATH AND WHO WILL NOT...THAT MAKES ALL OF THEM MURDERS AND IT'S PAST TIME THEY GO TO JAIL FOR THIS !!!!!! THEY ARE PATHETIC PARASITES LIVING OFF THE PEOPLE.. AND THEY DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT OR THE AUTHORITY TO SAY THAT 90% OF THE PEOPLE WILL BE BROKE ANYWAY. BESIDES THAT THINK ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE CHARGED FOR THEIR PARTYING, VACATIONS, AND WHEN THEY BOUNCE THEIR CHECKS FROM THEIR GAMBLING DEBTS...INCASE THEY ARE WONDERING, THE PEOPLE ARE CHARGED WITH ALL OF THAT..THAT'S WHY THEY WANT TO TAX EVERYTHING THAT THE PEOPLE DO, SO THEY GET THEIR KICK BACKS.

THE ARRESTS WERE SUPPOSED TO START TAKING PLACE, WHERE ARE THEY ??????? THIS IS THE PEOPLES' MONEY THEY HAVE STOLEN, YES, OBAMA STIMULUS CHECK ALONG WITH THE SO-CALLED DEBT CEILING THAT THEY WANT TO SLAP ON THE PEOPLE ALSO... I THINK IT IS PAST TIME FOR THE TREASON, MURDERS AND GREED FROM THESE PARASITES TO END UP IN JAIL WHERE THEY BELONG. AND ALL THE MONEY THEY STOLD FROM THE PEOPLE COMES BACK TO THE PEOPLE. AND CHARGE THEM WITH THE MURDERS OF THE PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD THAT THE PARASITES HAVE LEFT TO STARVE TO DEATH WAITING FOR OUR MONEY...

IT'S PAST TIME FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENTS AND TAKING CARE OF THE PEOPLE... TIME IS NOW FOR THE PEOPLE AND THE PARASITES GO TO JAIL. THEIR TIME IS UP AS OF NOW !!!!

ANONYMOUS 3

Our time is up? Nonsense, our time is just starting! Wait until we make all global currencies 1.2008 to the IQD, then they'll know we're serious!
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Despite anything you have been told otherwise, Obama is not dead or in a coma.
That is all what the TV News tells you to believe, do you truly follow it as truth?

This seems to derive from a recent Youtube video that collected a bunch of different TV news readers, on different channels, bungling the report from 2½ years ago that Osama Bin Laden was dead:

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... s_be_true/

Evidently some twit saw the video, did not realize it was blooper reel nor that it was more than 2 years old, and spread the "news".
LightinDarkness

I think Tony has recently become concerned that too many people were asking for "proof" of his claims - I saw lots of threads on his board with people copying and pasting his "TNT Blasts" from the past few years showing where he keeps claiming the same thing and is always wrong. These threads were always deleted by the moderators quickly, but I think he decided he had to deflect quickly.

So the big new lie about the mythical RV is that the RV was supposed to occur, but the evil banks have cancelled the $38/dinar rate and dinarians are now "only" going to get $3.81/dinar. This lie works magnificently well, as all of Tony's followers went foaming at the mouth hysterics over not being able to cash out at the insane mythical rate and think they will now just have to cash out at the less insane but still mythical rate. There is currently a thread on his forums with 50+ replies of people explaining to "The Powers That Be" (who Tony assures them is reading) how denying them the $38/dinar rate is harming people.

My fellow quatloosians, these people are sad/pathetic. They aren't paying their bills, or living their lives, just sitting at the computer waiting for the RV. I know how stupid you have to be to believe in the RV, but no one deserves to be taken advantage of. Just a few of the things I saw in the thread:

- People dropping out of college to wait for the RV.
- People buying dinar instead of paying their mortgage, got foreclosed on because RV didn't occur.
- People quitting their jobs/refusing to look for new jobs because the RV was any day now.
- People giving their elderly parents/dependents dinar notes instead of actual money to help them, and now those elderly parents/dependents are waiting on the RV.
- People who have sold their small businesses to buy more dinar, because the RV is today.

Its bad. These people aren't just nuts, they are ruining their lives. And Tony just keeps feeding them false hope of an RV that will never come.
Last edited by LightinDarkness on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote:Evidently some twit saw the video, did not realize it was blooper reel nor that it was more than 2 years old, and spread the "news".
I have to apologize - I did a quick search to see if this idiot was responding to something other than the voices in his head, but when I saw that gaff from May 2011 I thought, "Naw, that's too old ... not even Dinarians could mix that up with something real." I was wrong. This is what happens when you underestimate stupid.

3 years ago news announcer mixes up Obama and Osama and corrects it seconds later, and it's seen as evidence of an imminent RV? Sure! GO RV!

Friday, January 17, 2014
Thoughts on the RV and the gurus
Hi John,

A lot of people are wondering what the heck is going on out there with new stories about the r/v every day. This is how it's been told to me for some time. Most of the "gurus" are "so-called". People get all excited when they hear that everything is done and it could happen any minute. The way I understand it is there have to be arrests and for this to be made public along with announcements stating so and giving people info pertaining to the reset amongst other things

The r/v is not the catalyst for the changes it is the PRODUCT of the changes meaning the r/v will happen after these events not before. The gurus continue to put the cart before the horse TNT Tony has said he hates being fed BS and Okie said right at the beginning of the year he hates being lied to. Well guess what? When Tony gets BS and Okie gets lied to everybody gets lied to and people gush over the bad info like they are rock stars. Look at their track record and statements from years ago. And yes, the process is "fluid" but there has been a process and this daily roller coaster they keep people on is plain wrong. I'm not saying they are bad people just have bad information.

As far as the r/v, one of the gurus actually has it right when they said the bad guys want the r/v right now and the good guys are delaying. Do they want their money when the bad guys still haven't been exposed and want to keep their 1% above you? You'll have more money but you'll still be a slave. This is a planetary shift not just about planet Iraq. This time everybody wins. The person named Jester seems to have a lot more insight by looking at the big picture and not just the Dinar. Good for him. Hope more Dinarians can actually take a step back and look at more than the daily hype and hopium.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:57 PM
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

NEVER underestimate stupid, it is one of the awesomenesses and inexorabilities of the universe.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

Tony is getting close to provoking his insane followers to violence, if he hasn't already. As of Friday hes now declared that the bankers have a elite list of "VIPs" that get to cash out their dinar and they are choosing who gets to cash out. Then he took callers and asked them to explain how the banks withholding their cash out has affected them and what they thought of these terrible bankers. It was full on theatrics on this call, 100% hysterical populism (except this populism is based on the elite taking their RV cash out...which never actually happened).

He is literally working up his followers into a psychotic frenzy, one of these crazy people is going to break. They are being told that if the bankers would just relent they'd get their countless millions, and other people are cashing out (the "elites") but they don't get to. He kept saying over and over again "the US government and wealth managers dont want you to cash out, they could let you cash out, but they are choosing to cash out the elites."

Its going to be one of these dozens of TNT Tony followers who talked about how they leveraged their credit cards/house equity/anything else they could to buy dinar because the RV was "today."
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

An interesting development....
RE: Tampa Dinar will now have the Financial Stability of Dinar Inc. behind it.

Dear Tampa Dinar customer:

Jeff and Tampa Dinar (legal name T. P. Trade) at one time was one of the Biggest Dinar dealers in the United States. Tampa Dinar recently fell on very rough financial times and reached out to us here at Dinar Inc. for help. To make a long story short over $150,000 U. S. Dollars or 170,000,000 Iraqi Dinar of paid orders is owed to customers of Tampa Dinar, which they cannot fulfill. In short, the people would lose their money.

Dinar Inc. has decided to fulfill all of these orders. Why? Sometimes in life it’s more than just about money it’s about people, “The People of our Dinar community”. The Tampa Dinar name is taking on a new beginning with the financial stability of Dinar Inc. behind it.

We, here at Dinar Inc. will continue to expand around the country as we have over the last 24 months, with 8 national offices now. We will continue to provide the financial stability to each and every one of our Dinar, Dong, and Rupiah customers, or any of the 70 currencies we offer. You can take comfort in this financial stability that Dinar Inc. exudes with no worries and complete confidence.

In closing, we believe here at Dinar Inc. good goes around. If you do the right thing not sometimes but all the time, good things always come your way! This was not a smart financial decision for us but the right thing to do, and maybe over time we will earn it back with good will.

Thanks for your time!

Sincerely,

Robert M. Hoffman, Jr.
President / CEO
So, did they sell reserves they didn't ever plan on fulfilling, just took in money they didn't have inventory to deliver? Or what? I'm more than a little interested in the reasons for this, not the least in why one company would cover the other's mistake, surely it's not just out of the goodness of their heart? Does anyone know more?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LightinDarkness

I think most of it is selling reserves they never planning on filling. Reserves are a good way to make money because most of the dinarians that buy them can't afford the whole payment, and they are waiting for the (never going to happen) RV to pay off their reserves.

In other news, TNT Tony's followers continue to be told that the government and banks are colluding to let "the elites" cash out and that 50,000 elites have now cashed out. They are now starting to write to their Congress/Senate representatives:

Date: 07:26 PM Jan 18, 2014

I sent this to our Senator in Pa:

Dear Senator Toomey,

I want to let you know about a problem that has come to my attention. I was planning for retirement and found out about investment in the IraqiDinar. I purchased a significant amount of this currency to hopefully secure me in my retirement.

In the past few days, I have been made aware of something that is going on that should not be happening. It has come to light that this currency revaluation should have been released to the public around December 1, 2013. This was after the invested politicians had been paid out and then the common people were to be paid.

It now appears that the banks involved have been calling their wealthy clients and telling them to go buy the Vietnamese Dong and the Iraqi Dinar so that those that already have huge amounts of money are quickly draining the high rate that was being promised to be paid to all investors of this investment.

I just wanted to make you aware of this practice as it appears to me that this should be totally illegal. I know that it is not insider trading but surely there is something wrong when a bank would call large investors in their banking systems and tell them that this investment is real and that they need to go buy into it.

I certainly do not want you to be caught blindsided by this if it were to become a problem down the road. Also, I thought that you, as our , Senator needed to know about this so that you can look into it. Given that the American people bailed out several major banking industries in the past eight years, it has the trappings of major scandal.

Thank you for anything that you can do to find out what is going on regarding this.

Sincerely,

xxxxxxxxx

Please understand that as an American Citizen, who is married to a Veteran, who served our country in honor, I am very disappointed that the people of the United Sates are being hoodwinked and are being lead down a road that has a cliff at the end. ( and this road has no turn around, unless a voice is heard to shout out the danger !)

So many around us are hurting!

I had a good job with benefits that was terminated because the company couldn't keep up the cost of the benefits. Many after 20 years of working for this company, became unemployed. We were out sourced as a independent contractors, and offered to stay and work at the same job, but now, we have no benefits, and must pay our own taxes and insurance; insurance is not affordable. If we make over a certain amount , the insurance is very expensive!

( My sister is an RN, who's health is not good, and she can't work except very part time. Obama care wants her to pay $1,000 a month for her insurance! That is more than half her income) That's absolutely not right!

My daughter has been out of work due to illness, and had to get insurance because she is also an independent contractor, and she can't keep her car. She has to walk 3 miles to work now, because she has to have the insurance and can't afford both.

This investment of the Iraqi dinar and Dong will bring relief to our family, and secure their future. It will be our security for our retirement.

But, it is not right that our right to exchange is being held back until the wealthy get the big pieces of the pie. I know it is the way it is, but I also know, we the people, are fed up!

Please look into the unfair banking procedures that are favoring the extremely wealthy and are allowing the people who could save their homes, and cars, and health, by the release of this exchange. ( which by the way, is no secret now!)

Thanks You Sir, for being our voice!
The poor interns who are going to have to respond to this gibberish. How do you respond to delusional people like this?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:NEVER underestimate stupid, it is one of the awesomenesses and inexorabilities of the universe.
I know this sounds stupid, but sometimes I want to let myself go and embrace the stupid, to find that bliss that people like the "Dinarians" find in thinking they'll someday be $millionaires. To let go of rational thought and believe things like a currency increasing by 4,500,000% overnight and that Saint Germain, the ascended un-dead guy, says it's OK. But that would be stupid.
Friday, January 17, 2014
St. Germain's Instructions for Currency Exchange and Celebration!

The time is nearly upon us, Beloved Ones. You will be collecting the riches you so deserve. Our efforts on your behalf have at last come to fruition. It has been a long and twisted path, filled with cloak and dagger intrigue and encounters with the Dark Ones befitting a Gothic novel, but we have prevailed, and all is well.

It is now possible for all of you who have waited in good faith for your blessings to proceed with the great dreams of your hearts. As you move into the new day, you will find yourselves in the center of a joyful celebration, the likes of which you have never experienced before. I do have some instructions for you about the methods you will use to exchange the currency you have all purchased.
There will be only one opportunity for you to trade your currency at the contract rate. This means you will take all your currency at one time to the bank of your choice. ... The 800 numbers will be released as soon as all negotiations with the Big Five banks have been completed.
We are rejoicing just out of your vision, but not beyond your Vision. On the ships, the celebrations are constant and increasing. The vibration is rising throughout the Multiverse as we all join as One to celebrate the triumph of Planet Earth, her people, and all the beings of her great family of teeming life within and on the surface. It is not possible to express my unlimited joy at this historic moment.

I am yours always, your St. Germain, in service to All.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:25 PM
LightinDarkness wrote:He is literally working up his followers into a psychotic frenzy, one of these crazy people is going to break.
NESARA supporters tended to inaction, but who knows what makes up the Desperate Dinar community. People have killed over less, er, what they perceived to be in dollar value less - it's like comparing one "never" with another "never."

Why the government didn't shut this whole thing down for fraud long ago is beyond me.

LightinDarkness wrote:In other news, TNT Tony's followers continue to be told that the government and banks are colluding to let "the elites" cash out and that 50,000 elites have now cashed out. They are now starting to write to their Congress/Senate representatives:
No offense, but the letter you copied was too long and took forever to get to the point. I suggest something more like this.

Dear Lackey of the New World Order,

I want to let you know about a problem that has come to my attention. I was planning for retirement and a couple years ago I bought $4000 bucks worth of Dinars and now it would be worth $150 million if you guys would only make them release the RV and instruct Wells Fargo to give us our 800 numbers. I don't need to tell you that us new $millionaires will be generous with our political contributions if anything is left after the cars, trophy wives, and trips to Vegas.

Thank you for anything that you can do to find out what is going on regarding this.

Sincerely,
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, imagine that, a dinar dealer lieing about their assets and overextended.

Lots of real good questions there Gregg.

I think LightinDarkness may have part of the answer, but it hadn't really occurred to me, mostly because I don't care enough to give it that kind of thought, that the dinar dealers might be letting their chumps purchase on margin, why this should be a surprise I don't know, as it is just one more way of screwing the already seriously screwed.

I really do feel sorry for the person writing that letter, but in all honesty, I think the Senator owes them the courtesy of telling them the truth, that there isn't dot he can do, that they have been roundly and soundly lied to, and not by the gov't and that they have been screwed by their so called investment, and that they really need to contact their local DA or AG and file criminal charges. He might even take the lead and forward the information to his state's AG's office to see if they can do anything.

Harsh, but sometimes that is the only real kindness.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

A comment on an Erasmus o' America post (don't worry, the text is ALL REDACTED) is telling. Someone's gotta be truly desperate to ask this guy. The post is purportedly about Omni Law, but you know how Gassy Rassy's mind wanders...

Saturday, January 18, 2014
WHEN OMNI LAW IS PASSED! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JAN. 18, 2014

THE RUMORS ARE STRONG OF A DOUBLECROSS OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CONCERNING THE RV OF FOREIGN CURRENCIES. TIME FOR PLANS HOW TO ESTABLISH JUSTICE IN SUCH A SITUATION.
Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:19 PM
7 comments:

Anonymous January 18, 2014 at 9:43 PM

Erasmus: Please do what you can to "pull the trigger" re the many changes we anticipate. I am a Dinarian with an extended family of 12 living on the razor edge of having a home and life and not, or the "street". My sanity is in question by my family. I cry for help. Please.
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

I am beginning to suspect TNT Tony is up to something. He been veering from his normal pumping pattern over the past few conference calls and is really hitting his followers hard on the idea that the US government and banks have RVed and are letting the elite/rich cash out but aren't letting your average dinarian cash out. Hes whipped the flock into a frothing rage at this point, with dinarians writing every member of Congress and claiming they are going to the news to expose the whole conspiracy.

This is NOT Tony's usual method of pumping, and its very strange. Tony has always wisely in the past told his followers that they cant go to the media/Congress/whatever whenever it doesn't RV "today" because then "they" might take the whole RV away. Of course hes really doing this because if enough people report back that the media/Congressional aides that answer their letters tell them all its a scam, he might lose a few people who would otherwise keep buying more dinar.

I think it has something to do with his upcoming court date - maybe he fears he might actually face jail time and is preparing to make it look like "they" put him in jail for valiantly exposing the RV had occurred but only the rich were allowed to cash out. His followers would make him a martyr in such a case, and when he got out of jail he'd have legions of people still hanging on to his every word in such a case.
LightinDarkness

This is Tony's case, but it hasn't been updated in a while:
https://www.docketalarm.com/cases/Kansa ... row_et_al/

Can anyone look it up and see what the status is/if the charges are something he could actually go to jail for?
LightinDarkness

Wow, just listened to Tony's latest conference call for the 20th...and hes STILL ratcheting up the hysteria. He just told everyone the US government/banks heard from them and they just don't care about how poor they are or unemployed they are, they are still going to cash out the rich and elites and they aren't getting the $38/dinar (made up) rate...now they only get the $3/dinar (also made up) rate.

These people are enraged and hysterical over this, listening to the people calling in. Instead of their $1k investment making them $38 million they will "only" now have $3 million, AND ITS JUST NOT FAIR...I'm hearing people say they will "make" the "government" and "bankers" "pay for this."
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I found this peach of a comment on Dinar Daily while looking at the "The Law is closing in on Tony" thread.
BigDaddyTim wrote:Can someone tell me how Tony has ANY credibility at all with his Bolonarians? This equates the same as asking the fox to watch the henhouse and the hens paying for protection!!?!!
Isn't that the pot calling the kettle... something?

You were asking about Tony's court in Kansas, what was he locked up in California for?

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOURTS-c ... 0126-0.pdf

I also found this blog entry. Thought it was kinda interesting.

https://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/01/ ... ry-9-2014/
The dinarians out there truly get upset when anyone points out their folly as they at least have a large emotional investment in this and surely a large financial one. Being shown that you have been misled by con men is not an easy thing to accept. Far easier to just bash anyone claiming your dream is a myth.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"