Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by notorial dissent »

So Tony got busted for bank fraud by wire???? Must be more to it. No wonder he's getting tetchy, that can carry some serious time.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Nellie
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Nellie »

Here's a link to Tony's indictment: https://www.docketalarm.com/cases/Kansa ... w_et_al/1/

He has a court date for the 27th. My understanding is that it is to set a date for trial. Hopefully there will be no more delays and we can get this show on the road.

I've listened to his conference calls too. Definitely he's up to something......but what? Stay tuned to another chapter of "As the Dinar Turns".
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Nellie wrote:Here's a link to Tony's indictment: https://www.docketalarm.com/cases/Kansa ... w_et_al/1/

He has a court date for the 27th. My understanding is that it is to set a date for trial. Hopefully there will be no more delays and we can get this show on the road.

I've listened to his conference calls too. Definitely he's up to something......but what? Stay tuned to another chapter of "As the Dinar Turns".
The something is probably "I'm desperately trying to come up with more excuses to keep the scam going before the law catches up with me."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

Looks like Tony boy got busted for running an ad-surf ponzi, and if they have gotten him for that, can a further bust of his even more illegal money laundering, currency trading, securities violations, and who knows what else be too far off?

Admittedly, they will still have to prove it in court, but DOJ seldom goes after something like this without being able to prove their case, and quite frankly, I don't think touting Tony is smart enough to cost them any real effort in taking him down.

I do see it as an excuse for him to start trying to alibi his way out of the ultimate failure of his dinar scam, "the FEDS shut me down" sort of excuse, not that he took off with all the money.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote:Looks like Tony boy got busted for running an ad-surf ponzi, and if they have gotten him for that, can a further bust of his even more illegal money laundering, currency trading, securities violations, and who knows what else be too far off?

Admittedly, they will still have to prove it in court, but DOJ seldom goes after something like this without being able to prove their case, and quite frankly, I don't think touting Tony is smart enough to cost them any real effort in taking him down.

I do see it as an excuse for him to start trying to alibi his way out of the ultimate failure of his dinar scam, "the FEDS shut me down" sort of excuse, not that he took off with all the money.
Add to that "the Feds are so terrified of me that they have trumped up charges to keep me in custody and unable to fight for the RV."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Nellie wrote:Here's a link to Tony's indictment.
Holt on just a minute there, Baba Louie! While I'm as willing to believe bad things about bad people as the next guy, I wanted some proof that this "Anthony Renfrow" guy was Tony. Then, in part 16 of the indictment I saw:
... false and fraudulent pretenses, representations, and promises...
That's our boy Tony alright.
notorial dissent wrote:I do see it as an excuse for him to start trying to alibi his way out of the ultimate failure of his dinar scam, "the FEDS shut me down" sort of excuse, not that he took off with all the money.
Standard operating procedure. "I got caught 'cause my investors went to the police when I didn't pay them" becomes "the feds shut me down because I was making everyone too much money."

Finally, starting with MacHaffie's begging banner:

OPEN LETTER TO CHINESE

OPEN LETTER TO THE CHINESE ELDERS & FAMILIES,

YOU THOUGHT IT WAS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE TO PUT UP YOUR MONEY TO HELP EXCHANGE CURRENCY HELD IN THE USA SO AS TO RECEIVE OIL CREDITS. I TRUST YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE CREDITS FROM DINAR EXCHANGED THROUGH MAJOR BANKS' WEALTH MANAGERS THIS PAST WEEK. THAT STILL LEAVES THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA WITH DINAR TO EXCHANGE. WOULD NOT YOU GAIN BY BRINGING FORTH MORE FUNDS FOR A SECOND ROUND OF OIL CREDITS? THE RICH PILE THEIR MONEY UP LIKE A PILE OF MANURE AND IT ONLY HELPS THEM. THOSE OF US STILL HOLDING CURRENCY WOULD SPREAD THE FUNDS LIKE A MANURE SPREADER TO MANY, MANY PEOPLE IN NEED. LOOK AT THE LOGIC OF YOU RECEIVING MORE OIL CREDITS AND WITH THE MONEY IN AMERICANS POCKETS THAT WILL GET SPENT BUYING ASIAN PRODUCTS. KEN T.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014
HATS OFF TO DINAR LAND WORLD WIDE

HATS OFF TO EVERYBODY IN DINAR LAND WORLD WIDE!!!!
MANY IN IQD LAND HAD NO CLUE AS TO WHAT WAS AND IS GOING ON. THE CURRENCY REVALUATION AND THE GLOBAL RESET COULD NOT, AND WOULD NOT TAKE PLACE UNTIL A GLOBAL STING OPERATION TO CLEAN UP THE CORRUPT BANKING CARTELS AND CROOKS WAS IN FULL SWING WORLD WIDE...........

THE MASS GLOBAL ARRESTS ARE NOW LIVE, AND 100% DISCLOSURE IS
EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!! (THE VATICAN WAS THE KEY TO THE OPERATION WORLD WIDE)
CHINA IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE UST, IMF, DOJ, CIA, INTERPOL, AND MANY
OTHER GLOBAL AGENCIES, AND THE GOOD GUYS HAVE STRUCTURED, COORDINATED, AND FACILITATED SO MANY ILLEGAL TRANSACTIONS GLOBALLY FOR THE BAD GUYS TO TAKE THE BAIT...................................

DINAR LAND, THE CALLS, THE INTEL, THE PUMPING, THE DINAR SALES,
CONFERENCE CALLS, INTEL, MISINFORMATION, GURUS, BOARDS, BLOGS, CHATS, ETC............ HAS BEEN A KEY TO THE OPERATION!!!!!
THERE COULD NOT BE A GLOBAL RESET, PROSPERITY PACKAGES,
AND REVALUATION UNTIL THE CROOKS HAD TAKEN THE BAIT....
ORDER IS BEING RESTORED AND YOUR BLESSING IS NEAR!!!!
WE ARE AT THE DAWN OF A NEW REPUBLIC!!!!!!!!
SO HATS OFF FOR BEING PART OF THE LARGEST GLOBAL STING OPERATION IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, AND YOU DID NOT EVEN REALIZE IT!!!
HINT HINT: YOUR REWARD IS NEAR.....................

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:46 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Nellie
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Nellie »

Looks like things are progressing nicely. Global sting, crooks being arrested.....everything is going exactly as planned. Except for one important thing; the corruption that still isn't under control in the good US of A. But not a problem, because one of Tony's minions decided to take it upon himself to petition the White House to investigate the bank and government corruption that has allowed the elite to cash. https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... s/1mhkdtZz

This, along with all the letters that are being written to bankers, Congressmen and Senators will surely get things moving in time for all to cash out and Tony to flee the country before the January 27th court date. Woo-Hoo. Go RV!!!!
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

Let us not forget the even more optimistic holders of Zimbabwean Dollars (these, together with the Dinar and Dong - and occasionally the rupiah - are tipped as the miracle currencies about to surge.)

"FIRST THE ZIMBABWAE HUSTLE THEN THE ZIMBABWAE SHUFFLE. Banks secret dance moves

Heard from an insider banker for those of you that own ZWN $$; the banks have a 2 step trap set for us. We take or ZWN notes in to c/e and they drop 9 zeroes off and pay us out. Then we leave the bank. After the currencys (sic) on the banks ledger and they now own it, they add 3 zeroes back on and the bank gets the real increase in value we should've gotten from the moment we walked in."

Advice such as this, wherein the name of the country is not even spelled correctly, would normally be disconcerting to the canny currency trader, but we can perhaps overlook that. What is slightly more disturbing is the fact that the Zim dollar stopped trading as a currency in 2009. Late in 2008 the rate of inflation of the currency had reached 89,700,000,000,000,000,000,000% and the attempt to launch version 4, with an exchange rate of ZWR 1 trillion to a single brand new ZWL note proved unsuccessful. Large bales of older notes could be found in the rubbish tips of Harare, as the country reverted to US dollars and other foreign currencies.

But not to worry, banks in the good ol' USA seem eager to have them, or perhaps the earlier equally worthless version of the currency - the ZWN. The cunning devils - what are they up to?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:Finally, starting with MacHaffie's begging banner:[/color]

OPEN LETTER TO CHINESE

OPEN LETTER TO THE CHINESE ELDERS & FAMILIES,
Someone should point out to John that he would stand a better chance if he begged Deep Knight rather than anonymous Chinese people.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:Someone should point out to John that he would stand a better chance if he begged Deep Knight rather than anonymous Chinese people.
Sorry, I'm too busy taking those zeros off and then putting them back on those Zim Dollars.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, January 23, 2014
THE TNT DINAR MOVEMENT IS GAINING MOMENTUM WORLD WIDE

DO NOT LET UP THE PRESSURE!!!!!!!!!!!
THE TNT ARMY WILL MOVE AT 1 TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE SOLDIERS ARE READY & INCREASING IN NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!

THE TWITTER IS GROWING AT LEAPS & BOUNDS!!!!!!!
THE WHISTLE BLOWERS ARE LINING UP!!!!
APPROACHING 100,000 SOLDIERS ON TWITTER!!!
BANK EMPLOYEES ARE JOINING THE MOVEMENT!!!
TELLERS ARE JOINING THE MOVEMENT!!!
WEALTH MANAGERS ARE JOINING THE MOVEMENT!!!!
POLITICIANS ARE JOINING THE MOVEMENT!!!!
ATTORNEYS ARE JOINING THE MOVEMENT!!!
BANK MEMORANDUMS ARE BEING SAVED FOR RELEASE!!!
BANK EMAILS ARE BEING SAVED FOR RELEASE!!!
TRANSACTIONS ARE BEING RECORDED!!!!
SCREEN SHOTS ARE BEING SAVED!!!!!!!!!!
TEXT MESSAGES ARE BEING SAVED!!!
CONVERSATIONS ARE BEING RECORDED!!!
BANKERS ARE NOW TRYING TO SAVE THEMSELVES
DEMOCRATS & REPUBLICANS ARE SUPPORTING THE MOVEMENT
WHALES ARE SUPPORTING THE MOVEMENT!!!
(THE MEDIA IS READY AND WAITING)

Visit stage2omega

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:16 PM

The bad guys better watch out - screen shots are being taken! Now they'll pay!

1-23-2014 Intel Guru TNT Tony Lots of info came out this morning that they don't want you to know. It's getting worse, they are trying to hide what they have done. We do have some good folks in the banking system looking out for us. The 800 #'s have been passed out to certain groups & they're exchanging today. They are low balling them. 50 cents or $1 while trying to integrate them into the high rate groups so they can say they paid the public. The IMF & BIS made agreements, release 800 #'s to public. [post 1 of 2 stay tuned]

1-23-2014 Intel Guru TNT Tony They said they did, but only to the ones they choose. They are trying to tell people they've used up the high rate but we know that on Tuesday they got another 1/2 trillion to fix this problem and make it go away and they gave it to their own people. Every morning I expect this to be over. I expect them to say OK, let's just do this. This could be turned around in 30 minutes. [Post 2 of 2]
"Follow the Money"
thunter
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by thunter »

I know I'm trying to make sense out of nonsense, but I keep trying to understand what Tony's endgame is. So he stirs up a couple of hundred thousand Dinarians who then call senators, representatives and bankers. They can make 10 million calls, and it still won't make the imaginary Dinar RV (and Tony knows it is imaginary) happen.

Is Tony really just doing this for kicks? Eventually, somebody with some teeth is going to label the guy a domestic terrorist and send him on an extended vacation to some hellhole undisclosed location.
notorial dissent

I don't really have a sense of Tony's real personality, other than that I know he is a life long con artist and liar, which may just be where to start.

I don't have a sense of his having a Götterdämmerung Complex, but I don't know just how deeply his ego is tired in to this latest com. I can see him wanting to take all his suckers with him when he goes down, as a sign of his importance, but can't be sure that is what I am seeing at the moment.

The other thing that comes to mind is that he wants to make enough noise and confusion to give himself the opportunity slip away unnoticed when this all falls apart. That seems a better possibility to me. He will be going down for the ponzi, and they will eventually get him for the dinar scam, so not really a question of when, but how soon.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Obama has a site where you can write a letter to him to tell him what your looking most forward to hearing more about in the State of the Union address. TNTTony has hijacked this and commanded his followers to write letters demanding to know why the (mythical) global currency reset has occurred yet dinarians are not being allowed to cash out! The letters are hysterical and sad...these people are so deluded. Here is a sample, with parts I find particularly stupid highlighted:
Dear President Obama,

Before I start, I want to thank you for taking the time to personally read my letter to you. I voted for you, believing your platform of helping the middle class Americans of which I am part of. I am proud to be an American, yet at the same time, am ashamed at how our government is treating the majority of its people.

The most pressing thing I want you to talk about during the State of the Union is the Global Currency Reset (GCR) and how the general public Dinar holders (the middle class Americans) are being denied the opportunity to do the same currency exchange as the politicians and bankers. Why the 'American contract rate of $30-$42/dinar' is not being offered to the average American. AND what you intend to do about it, how you plan to immediately level the playing field and do what is the right thing to do.

I am part of a large group of Americans who have invested in the Iraqi Dinar and other currencies, pursuant to the Executive Order 13303.

Here are the questions I would like answered:

How can you, as the President of the United States, allow ...

The Big 4 Banks to contact their hand-picked wealthy customers with a minimum of $5 million in their accounts (85,000 at last count) to exchange and continue to exchange even today?

AND if they didn't already own Dinar, they are told to buy some and come in the next day or so to do their exchange at a rate of $32 - $38?
Why should the banks that were bailed out by us,the average Americans, be allowed to bring in their friends, their families and their wealthy clients to exchange before us AND at a higher rate?

The Average American to patiently wait for months with promises of a high rate only to hear that we may, and I repeat MAY, get $3/Dinar?

We were told to help the economy on Black Friday - only the privileged along with their friends/family/domestic help were allowed to exchange.

We were told to help the economy during Christmas - only the privileged along with their friends/co-workers/immediate family/extended family friends/domestic help were allowed to exchange. My Christmas consisted of verbally telling my son, "Merry Christmas" - there was NO money to purchase a gift.

This week, we received information that we - the people - were never to be included in the contract rate payouts.

Where is the equality toward the people? What about the hard working Americans that are struggling and are living paycheck to paycheck, struggling to feed our families, people who have scrimped to purchase only a few IQN or VNN in hopes of living the American dream?

Most of the Dinar holders I know have dedicated themselves to what they call the (PIF Program – Pay It Forward) which they are committed to sharing their wealth with a hurting nation, certainly, what we see the banks/wealthy refusing to do.

I personally am committed to PIF to include many horse/animal rescues, scholarship programs to help those who do not qualify monetarily for a higher education, Ronald McDonald house, cancer research, in addition to helping friends and family save their homes, purchase reliable transportation. I wanted to stand in grocery stores and pay for several people's bill, I wanted to pay for stranger's gasoline at the gas stations. I can only accomplish these things and more if the RV is released at the contract rate(s) we were originally told about - not the current $3 rate for IQN and maybe $1 rate for VNN.

We need your help to do the right thing, the fair thing. Please be a man of honor, the man who ran for office stating he was FOR the average American citizen and do the right thing. All Dinarians want to help our families, friends, and strangers that are in dire need! Please allow us to do this.

Sincerely,
Keep in mind everything bolded isn't actually real, and "we are told" is actually "TNT Tony lied to me on a conference call and I'm too stupid to figure it out."
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, January 27, 2014
1-800 # to CE

Today @ 12:00 Am I called a Wells Fargo Bank Private Banker, here in Northern CA. and I asked her about to set up an appointment to exchange my Dinars.She put me on hold for about 30 secs and after that She gave me another Ph # 1-800-678-4653 to Call to do the same inquiry.I called and the guy from the other end told me:WF,DO NOT SELL,BUY OR EXCHANGE IQN OR IRAQ DINAR PERIOD! PEOPLE ARE CALLING WITH THE SAME QUESTION OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR THE LAST 7 YEARS!!!

I asked him a gain: DO you know when WF it will exchange this currency??? and He said to me: Never!!
me: Thank you and have a great day!
me again in my mind:F*** Tony!

Emilio in CAlifas!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:32 PM
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

It's reached a point where the pigeons finally go to the bankers and believe them, where previously they regarded bankers as total crooks.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

You know, I've been sending some of the stuff we run across to my buddy that works at Wells Fargo so he knows what's going on. When I first mentioned it he had no clue what I was talking about, and he's either an assistant manager or manager, don't remember which. If someone had called and talked to him he would have sent them to someone else, more then likely the same 800 number this one got sent to.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent

J V is pretty much right on here. A small branch wouldn't handle FE because of the inherent expense and regulation involved, where a big branch might and a main office would, or at least have someone trained specifically for the job. They do it as a customer service and on a very limited basis, only handling currency, and then only certain ones. The really funny thing is that they will ship to you whatever you want to order signature and ID required, and have been doing so for a good number of years. Not that it will do the dinaridjits a bit of good.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote:J V is pretty much right on here. A small branch wouldn't handle FE because of the inherent expense and regulation involved, where a big branch might and a main office would, or at least have someone trained specifically for the job. They do it as a customer service and on a very limited basis, only handling currency, and then only certain ones. The really funny thing is that they will ship to you whatever you want to order signature and ID required, and have been doing so for a good number of years. Not that it will do the dinaridjits a bit of good.
The dinaridjit who I saw buying about USD $6000 worth or Iraqi dinars had placed a special order for them. I also saw him being handed a notice warning him against investing in Iraqi dinars; but of course he knew better and still wanted his dinars. I picture him, today, in the apartment which he shares with his mother, trying to come up with yet another excuse whenever his mother asks him when he is going to cash in his dinars and allow them to live on something more than Social Security and the occasional odd job.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

My favorite part of the RV hysteria is always the "banker stories" - when dinarians harass the private banking branches of the major banks to try to get them to cash out and make them millionaires. Its both hilarious and sad at the same time. Here is a good one:
Hello family,

Last Summer (July 2013), I contacted my PB from CHASE Bank, who has supported my family for the past 8 years. I asked her "take" on the validity of the Dinar. She acknowledged that CHASE used to sell the Dinar, but no longer does, and she really didn't know more than that. However... she went on to say that CHASE's Regional Investment Banker / Wealth Manager for JP Morgan has an office in their branch, and she would have him call me later that day. Two days later (July 2013), I had the opportunity to speak with this man. He was aware of the dinar, and that the country of Iraq was currently one of JP Morgan's top 10 investment vehicles, but didn't know much more than that. He then went on to say that he would contact his superiors to find out more and that we would talk again; we spoke later that day... When we did talk later that day, he was a completely different person. He did say that he contacted JP Morgan (his superiors...) out of New York, and was told that he should NOT be talking to anyone about this situation. That, in and of itself confirmed for me that it was real; at that time. I asked him several questions to which he answered "I can't answer that question". He left me with his contact information. We spoke again in October of 2013, he communicated in 1 to 2 word answers. It was clear he was uncomfortable speaking with me.

Fast forward to November 2013. I called the CHASE WM again to check in, left a VM, no response. Called again in December, left a VM, no response. Called again early this month (January 2014), left a VM, no response. I then reached back to our family's CHASE PB, who had since been promoted to Asst. VP and sits outside of his office. She informed me that she would have him call me, which he did. We finally spoke last Tuesday 1/21/2014. Intially, the phone conversation was quite uncomforatble, as it was obvious I was a bother to him. I informed him that our group had expanded (19 people), and that we were aware of the UST releasing the rates on the dinar and dong to the banks, and the banks were in fact holding the rates back from the general public, and being offered only to the tier 1, high-value, wealth-managed clients within the big-5 banks; these being hand-picked by the bankers. I then stopped talking. The silence was deafening, which lasted a good 7 - 8 seconds. He then replied..."I can't divulge that information." I then went on to share the current holdings of our group which includes several hundred million dinar & dong. He then seemed quite interested in me. He quickly said..."Let me see if I can find a resource for you." I stressed that time was critical, and I want this to be a top prioroty for him. After this, I called him Thursday, left a VM, no response. Then again on Friday, no response.

Now to this week... I drove to the branch yesterday (1/27/2014) and met personally with this CHASE WM yesterday at 4PM. He was very red-faced, gaurded and nervous. He explained to me that he did look into a "resource" for our group, but unfortunately, he was not able to assist me at his level. I shared the fact that our group was wide-spread accross the USA, and was very well connected, was well aware of the hand-picked banker-driven exchanges, and that it would be in his and CHASE's best interest to begin to accomodate the general public, so WHEN the ground swell within the public resulted in class action law suits and state and federal investigations, you could point to us as the beginning of your dealings with the general public and that you did the right thing. He simply looked down at his hands and said..."I can't assist you at my level, because it is presently "restricted". "Restricted?" I found that quite interesting and asked him to put me in contact with someone above him that could assist us. He said he would, and asked me to step out of his office while he made a phone call.

10 minutes later, I was asked to come back into his office. He had the VP, Branch Manager with him. The 3 of us went back into his office, both of them were noticeably nervous. We didn't even sit, we simply stood there looking at each other with the door closed. The WM said he called two of his bosses, and he was told to tell me that he could not assist me. I responded with..."You can't assist me because this is a restricted situation." He answered with a "yes". I know I couldn't do anything else short of threatening them with legal actions, which I chose not to do. I told them I understood, and they promised that if and when this went down they would call me right away.

My group and I will be sharing this situation with an attorney later this week, to see if any recourse or documentation from our side can be implemented as a next step. I will keep you all informed should something further develop.
First off I'd like to point out that at "several hundred million" dong and dinar across 19 people, that means each of these idiots has dropped over $20k each into this scam. Thats amazing. Also, you can tell this is a classic case of a dinarian hearing what he "wants to hear" instead of what the banker tells them. I have a feeling this guy has been harassing the same poor wealth manager at Chase for some time, who after figuring out it was a group of idiots who had "invested" in dinar/dong and that it was a scam has been telling them he can't be of any assistance. Perfectly rational, since its a scam, and they've all dropped $20k into worthless currencies. But what they hear is that oh yes its all true were cashing out rich people but no we won't help you.

And now they are going to drop more money to go see an attorney about this. One thing dinar idiots are pros at - flushing money down the toilet.