Ed adds names to his revenge killing list

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Date: Aug 12, 2007 3:50 AM
Subject: Live Ed and Elaines 8/11/07- FUN WITH THE FED'S- LMAO
Body: Fun at Ed and Elaine’s

Today I went into town to pick up some groceries. My supply was running low. Ed and Elaine being the generous people that they are have offered me anything I need but I do not want to take from their provisions so I supply all my own food coffee etc. After being here 6 weeks I had a lot to pick up.
Elaine used my computer to go on the net and reviewed the local grocery stores sales brochures. So I left here with a list (She says I should only shop with a list, that way I don’t get sucked into overspending) but she had me going to 3 different grocery stores with all the sales prices written down and what store I should buy this or that in. I left with my head spinning but promised I would be thrifty and follow her directions.

The town of W Lebanon is about 9 miles .So I headed into town not paying attention to my surroundings and when I get there I get in the left lane to turn into the first store, when in my mirror I see this Black SUV move quickly from the right lane into the left turning lane. I can smell a cop and knew right away I had picked up federal protection.
I turned into the shopping center and go around back of Best Buy and into the side lot of BJ’s the store I am going to as I’m getting out of the car this SUV circle me and I wave to them and they wave back. As I headed inside I called Ed and told him I picked up a tail, Ed says confront them ask them why they are following you. So I waited and watched them park, get out and head toward the store. When they see me watching them they stopped. So I go in the store and waited in the entrance area, when I see them heading for the entrance I ducked behind some tall plants till they got close then I go out the exit door and walked around and came up behind them. They entered the store never looking back.
I stood less than 3 f behind them as hey showed ID to the man at the door. They then scurried inside as I watched them. I then went in and as I was heading toward the food section I came face to face with one of them. I then said are we having fun yet!! He just looked at me said nothing and I went looking for Soft scrub so Could clean my RV showers as I went up and down the cleaning material Isle their was the say agent with his back to me glancing over his shoulder every once in a while so finally when I couldn’t find the soft scrub I went up to him and asked him help me find it he kind of scowled and walked off. I got a women employee to help me find it and headed for the self-check out. And low and behold the Agent comes up the next isle so as I approach the check out I say if your not having fun your not doing it right, He goes I’m just doing my Job!!! And with that he goes out the door little does he know that while I was in the check out line I got a phone call from a Constitution Ranger whom is out in the parking and he’s picked up on the agents and He’s filming them.
So I come out and head for the car and the Rangers pulls up and tell me they must have called for back up because now there 2 suv’s with Agents in them, he then points them out to me.
I tell the Ranger I need to go to Wal-Mart then to Shaw’s and Price shopper. We decide I will go in Wal-Mart and go right out the garden section and he will pick me up out back and bring me to Shaw’s. So we head to Wal-Mart with both SUV’s right behind me. The Ranger goes left and I go straight across the road into Wal-Mart with both Federal vehicles following me. They park one to the left of me and one near Wal-Mart’s front door. I go in and right out the Garden section, get in the Rangers car duck down and he takes me to shaw's. The Ranger tells me that when I come out of Shaw’s go to the right of the building and he will be there.
While I was in Shaw’s grocery store the Ranger had walked back to Wal-Mart with his Dog, gets my car and brings it to Shaw’s. Now the Agents are following him in my Car and they have no idea were I’m at.
So when I come out after finishing my shopping. I go to the right side of the building and guess what. There’s my Car and no Agents or Rangers in sight. I call the Ranger and he tells me, meet him behind Burger King and he’ll take me to my next stop. (ARE WE HAVING FUN YET FOLKS-- LMFAO) While I was shopping the Ranger also did some more filming. (Hopeful he will get me picture tomorrow and I will post them)
I head for burger king and my phone start ringing I spot the rangers so I don’t answer it turns out the feds pulled into the lot beside burger king just as I was heading there anyhow I meet the Ranger He tells me where they are and to follow him and he will take me to price chopper and leave the rangers wondering what happen to us, So as we head out the Feds come out of the other parking lot and attempt to get behind but I follow the Ranger and we come up behind the feds and they never seen us so they rush down this rd and we just drive by and go to the back of Price shopper were the Ranger takes my grocery and tell me finish shopping and he’ll meet me at ed and Elaine’s.

This was more fun than I have had in years we had them agents going in circle.
These poor agents were confronted just to watch the dumbfounded look on there faces was worth millions, I imagine them thinking what do I a real American is looking at me Help he speaking to me he needs soft scrub. LOL
Demo.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Jeez...it sounded like he was stalking complete strangers who then started following him (probably trying to figure out who this moron is).
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Prison will be unkind to this silly cockroach.
Demo.
No_Name1

Post by No_Name1 »

Prison will be unkind to this silly cockroach.
If he's fortunate enough to make it to prison.
Question everything

Post by Question everything »

"We believe it is because they have LIVE people listening to our phone calls"

Only because they found the quality of interception went way up when they stopped using DEAD people.
No_Name1

Post by No_Name1 »

These poor agents were confronted just to watch the dumbfounded look on there faces was worth millions, I imagine them thinking what do I a real American is looking at me Help he speaking to me he needs soft scrub. LOL
Just a big game eh?

So why exactly wasn't he arrested when a good safe opportunity arose? Is buying groceries for fugitives ok now?
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Going to BJ's is probably good practice for prison. (I know, that was horrrendous, but I just couldn't resist). :wink:
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

No_Name1 wrote:...Just a big game eh?

So why exactly wasn't he arrested when a good safe opportunity arose? Is buying groceries for fugitives ok now?
At the risk of being obvious, most of what you read coming out of there is designed to enthrall the kook squads. Going to the store to get bathroom cleaner just isn't as spooky as being followed by black SUV's.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

The evil plan worked. He was so distracted by the black SUV's he never noticed the low flying plane dousing him with chem trails.
Demo.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Demosthenes wrote:The evil plan worked. He was so distracted by the black SUV's he never noticed the low flying plane dousing him with chem trails.
My guess is that he saw a black SUV, called his ranger friend, and then spent the entire day pretending they were being followed. There are enough black SUV's out there to keep them occupied for days. These people are nothing if not imaginative.

On another note, I was hoping to come back from vacation and see that the Browns were taken care of, sadly the NH debacle continues.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

Not to mention, if "undercover" feds used government SUV's they would have US Government plates...

In otherwords, are they smart enough to figure out that if the "government" following them they would have folks in rusty old Ford Rangers (possibly a minivan) to blend in?

I know, I know, I am having a logic attack!
webhick

Post by webhick »

Old Buck wrote:Elaine used my computer to go on the net and reviewed the local grocery stores sales brochures. So I left here with a list (She says I should only shop with a list, that way I don’t get sucked into overspending) but she had me going to 3 different grocery stores with all the sales prices written down and what store I should buy this or that in. I left with my head spinning but promised I would be thrifty and follow her directions.
That was a little over-bearing of Elaine. What right does she have to tell him where he needs to go and what he needs to buy for his own personal use. Ain't none of that woman's business what he does with his money.

Of course, he was probably really shopping for E&E.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

How does he know it's not really Dog the Bounty Hunter after him? He and his crew drive big SUVs of the same description, after all.

That's actually not a bad idea. Dog could send Leland and Duane Lee in to bust Ed, and if Ed grabbed a gun, that cute little wiry Leland could just take it away from him while Duane Lee sprayed him with industrial-strength mace. At the same time they could send Beth and Baby Lisa after Elaine, and send Tim around to get the bathroom cleanin' RV dude. Of course, as always Dog wouldn't do much during all this but stand around and act important, then start yelling once everybody else actually catches them. Once they're all cuffed Dog could cuss them out then offer them all a smoke and a bottled water, and they could all pray together.

Or maybe he should send his wife Beth after Ed, since she's by far the toughest and meanest one of the bunch. Did you see the episode recently where a fugitive knocked Baby Lisa down? Damn, Beth reminded me of myself, Dog's boys had to physically hold her back because she was going after the SOB for hurting her little girl, ROFL. Anyway, I'd leave the specific strategy up to Dog on this one. No doubt he could handle it, since it's not as if Ed and Elaine are criminal masterminds. They're just sitting around the house waiting for him, after all, so he wouldn't even have to make a fake call to the pizza parlor to get an address. :lol:

I think that would make a good hour-long episode of Dog, or maybe even a special two-hour episode showing Dog and his crew playing hide and seek with the bathroom cleaner guy. I'd watch it (which is not saying much, since Tuesday is a slow tv day so I always end up watching Dog for laughs anyway. Well, that, and I really do think Leland is cute).
webhick

Post by webhick »

Yes, I'm sure that two tax protesting hicks, one who speaks only in run-on sentences, really gave the Feds a run for their money.

Actually, while I was reading this, I kept picturing the REAL Feds (you know the guys that these dorks didn't spot) laughing their asses off watching these two nimrods bounce all over town pretending they're a couple of covert super agents.
webhick

Post by webhick »

ElfNinosMom wrote:Going to BJ's is probably good practice for prison. (I know, that was horrendous, but I just couldn't resist). :wink:
Remember now, the company is actually called BJ's Wholesale Club. It has self-checkout (isn't this known to cause injuries?) and BJ's Member Pricing :shock:.
webhick

Post by webhick »

ElfNinosMom wrote:I think that would make a good hour-long episode of Dog, or maybe even a special two-hour episode showing Dog and his crew playing hide and seek with the bathroom cleaner guy. I'd watch it (which is not saying much, since Tuesday is a slow tv day so I always end up watching Dog for laughs anyway. Well, that, and I really do think Leland is cute).
Ahem, I know a guy who looks like he could be Leland's twin (only shorter). Wife left him not a week ago for another guy. He's a bit of a money grubbing little compulsive liar...but if you're only looking for a quickie, I'm sure he'd oblige.

Also, Tuesdays are not that slow. There's Eureka, Dirty Jobs, House, and MI-5. My schedule is as such. At 8, I watch last week's episode of Eureka. At 9, I watch a new Dirty Jobs. If I don't feel like either, I bob on over to the BBC and catch MI-5. 10PM onward, I play it by ear. No set schedule and I haven't been disappointed yet thanks to the power of re-runs and Premium Channels.

That being said, I'd rather gouge my eyes out and stick a letter opener in my ears than watch Dog. My mother used to make me watch it with her (since I'm into the Stephanie Plum books and am hopelessly in love with Ranger), but all the religious stuff was making me want to kill myself.
webhick

Post by webhick »

CaptainKickback wrote:I am guessing Dog turned to religion while doing a nickel for some sort of manslaughter charge. It helped give him structure and purpose to his life.

Like the legendary Indian Larry, Dog probably quickly discovered that the criminal life and prison were not their cups of tea. Using the Bible as their moral compass and ersatz parental figure, Dog and Larry turned their lives around to become productive members of society.

Because it worked for him, Dog tends to talk about it to the bail jumpers under the premise of hope that maybe one of them will get their sh*t together and become a productive member of society. It couldn't hurt.
Oh, I understand why he does it. What really annoyed me was the endless repeating of the same old rehashed bullshit. It's like the lecture from hell. I don't care if this is what he does to his FTAs, I *do* care that the editing department insists on showing it over and over and over again to the point where the audience is gritting their teeth wondering if he's ever gonna shut up. After all, I didn't jump bail, so why should I have to put up with it? Thankfully, my mother finally got fed up with the religious stuff too and now I'm not forced to watch it.
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

webhick wrote:What right does she have to tell him where he needs to go and what he needs to buy for his own personal use. Ain't none of that woman's business what he does with his money.
Isn't it all her money?
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis
webhick

Post by webhick »

Cpt Banjo wrote:
webhick wrote:What right does she have to tell him where he needs to go and what he needs to buy for his own personal use. Ain't none of that woman's business what he does with his money.
Isn't it all her money?
Elaine is paying for Old Buck's groceries? He made it sound like he isn't using E&E's resources.
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

Shows you what happens when you don't carefully read the post you're responding to. I thought it was Ed, not Old Buck, who was doing the shopping. :oops:
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis