Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by notorial dissent »

And so many more yet to come.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LightinDarkness wrote:I still think if he continues down this path one of his fruitcake followers is going to crack and commit some random act of violence.
I doubt it. We never had any violence reported on fruittcakes breaking down after NESARA failed to be "enacted", especially those who sent money into Dove and the other scammers. Most of these people are simply too embarrassed to reveal that they were duped and go to the authorities, let alone act out and commit violence.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

Tony's newest call to action is now his followers are going to "like" a TNT dinar post on facebook and begin barraging the mass media starting Friday AM about how all the rich are cashing out and they are getting nothing. This is a big deal supposedly, and will bring the government/Powers That Be to its knees!

I am beginning to think Tony might be losing touch with reality. With the twitter slacktivism you can control the conversation - and they did - they were coordinating groups on the TNT forums and reporting as spam anyone who pointed out the dinar was a scam. And Tony would have known that when all his idiot followers wrote to the Congress/Senate that they would get form replies back saying the dinar is a scam as an investment ("but thats just more proof they cashed out and are denying it!")

But I don't think hes going to be able to control the conversation by having his followers ratchet up the crazy on facebook and mass media news websites. I am hoping maybe someone like PBS will pick up on this and do a report about how its a decades long scam still reeling people in with promises of getting rich quick.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The problem with taking something like this to an open network, like twitter, is that they then have no real control over the exposure they are getting. When they hide behind their members only chatrooms and such only then can they control what is posted and seen by their followers and how much outside exposure they get.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

whatever happened to Okie?

His updates were something that I could have a good laugh over with my morning coffee...
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

JennyD wrote:whatever happened to Okie?

His updates were something that I could have a good laugh over with my morning coffee...
Maybe he 1) has finally caught on, or 2) he has looked behind himself, as he marches bravely on, in the lead, with sword in hand, and sees not armies, brigades or even regiments, but only a squad or two of bewildered, clueless souls....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
thunter

Post by thunter »

I think it is fascinating that Tony has convinced his followers that "Liking" his Facebook page will bring world leaders to their knees, and force them to pay $32 for dinar. Only in the 21st. century.

He has turned them all into performing seals.
thunter

Post by thunter »

Seems Tony has delayed the "Facebook Revolution" until 4 p.m. He says the PTB are negotiating with him right now, begging him not to launch this attack. I think he is negotiating as a representative of the world for this $38 RV.

I can't believe people are buying into this nonsense.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie's site's banner:

WE ARE AT THE LAST WEEKEND OF THIS WILD DINAR RV ROLLERCOASTER RIDE. OBAMA STILL TRYING TO BLOCK BUT WAS DEFEATED. OBAMA TRIED TO BLOCK IT BY DEMANDING LOW, LOW RATES WHICH WAS REJECTED BY THE WORLD.

USA IS BEGINNING A NEW LIFE AS A REPUBLIC. YOUR NEW WORLD “OF THE PEOPLE” AND “FOR THE PEOPLE” IS TO BE OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED TO START ‘HOPEFULLY’ MONDAY. GOD HAS BLESSED YOU, OUR ‘GOOD’ MILITARY, OUR REPUBLIC AND GOD BLESS AMERICA AGAIN!

INTEL UPDATES –

NEW REPUBLIC WHITE HOUSE LOCATION IS IN COLORADO. OLD DC WHITE HOUSE IS OWNED BY THE QUEEN AND MAY BE VACATED. FED CORP HAS NO FUNDS!

UST - EXISTING BAD GUYS HAVE BEEN ARRESTED AND MORE BEING REMOVED. THEY HAVE BEEN RECOGNIZED AS BEING THE PROBLEM BY THE WORLD. NEW REPUBLI C TREASURER IS ALREADY IN POSITION. OLD TREASURER’S J.L. STATUS UNKNOWN AT PRESENT.

BIG BAD HOMBRES AT THE TOP OF THE CABAL CRUD PILE WORLDWIDE HAVE ALREADY BEEN ARRESTED AND REMOVED ----- CONFIRMED.

QUEEN TO BE ARRESTED AND REMOVED. THE PROPER HEIRS OF ENGLISH HERITAGE (NOT GERMAN) TO BE INSTALLED.

MANY WASH DC POLITICIANS AND LOBBYISTS SHALL BE MISSING NEXT WEEK. WHAT CHA GOING DO?

MANY BANKERS AND FAT CATS DINARIANS WHO DOUBLE DIPPED SHALL ALSO BE MISSING. WHAT CHA GOING DO?
FANTASTIC NEWS

THE DAY THAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IS ALMOST HERE! DARK CABAL - WHAT CHA GOING DO?

I don't know about the rest of the Cabal, but I'm gonna have a beer.
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I don't know about the rest of the Cabal, but I'm gonna have a beer.

Beerwise, yesterday was a sad, sad, day for me. Deep Knight was no doubt imbibing Germany's renowned lager, a beverage of little interest to me. I crave the deeper, richer, malty ales. My favorite beer (of the literally thousands I've drunk) is the porter made by Steamworks, a local Vancouver brewpub. I was there yesterday and ordered one to find the devastating news that they have stopped making it. A sordid tale of industrial headhunting. The Brass Neck, another local brewpub, had stolen Steamworks brewmaster away and apparently the porter went with him. These people just don't think of the victims they leave behind!

I have been advised by my beer-drinking friend that I have spent 40+ years travelling with that we are going to Germany this summer to tour the Rhine. So, like DK, I may yet be forced to subsist on lager.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LightinDarkness

Accidentally posted this in wrong thread, moving it here:

This is hilarious. Keep in mind that Tony has been hyping his plan to go on facebook and start emailing news agencies as The Big Reveal that was supposed to be headline news on BBC/CNN/ABC/NPR and make government officials flee the country. Tony was saying it would be the biggest thing since Edward Snowden, and the public would just be so outraged that all the elites are getting to cash out but your average dinarian isn't getting allowed to. All his flock were supposed to begin harassing media outlets and their friends on facebook today at 10AM..which Jeff points out above was delayed to 4PM as Tony claimed (lied) that some mysterious big government source was begging him not to and would release the mythical RV.

Then at 4PM Tony holds a call and announces that the same mysterious government source was promising up and down all of his followers would get to cash out at the insane $38/dinar rate but they needed to wait until Sunday. And so now hes told everyone to wait until Sunday and if it doesn't happen then (and it wont since this is all made up) they do The Big Reveal.

There are two things going on here:
(1) Tony has actually lied and pulled this stuff out of his behind for so many years that hes finally cracked. This is NOT a good pumping strategy because once they do The Big Reveal they will be made fun of as crackpot loons and everyone will tell them they've bought into a scam.
(2) He hasn't had enough support on his facebook page and is scared The Big Reveal will go out with a whimper. Most dinarians are far to paranoid to register on facebook, they didn't mind twitter because you can be more anonymous on that.

Maybe both? Anyone with facebook want to look up how many "Likes" he has on his page? Its called "TNT - We Are The People". He said he wanted 200,000 like he got 200,000 followers on twitter.

By the way Okie is back!
[..OKIEOILMAN] WITH THE GRAVY TRAIN APPARENTLY BEING "CUMIN ROUND THE BEND"

I DIDN'T WANT TO MISS A CHANCE TO CATCH A RIDE. FROM LeGARDE TO THE IMF, UST,

BANKS AND SOME PRESSURED POLITICANS MAYBE JUST MAYBE THIS UNPREDICTABLE,

INTOLERABLE WAITING MAY BE OVER. THE CHINESE WANTS THIS DONE BEFORE THE 8TH,

FOREIGN COUNTRIES PUSHING THE IMF FOR ACTIVATION REGARDLESS OF THE USA'S

POSITION, POLITICANS RESIGNING, BANKERS BEING ARRESTED AND WORSE, IT SEEM'S

THERES A REAL HEAD OF STEAM ON THIS "OLE TRAIN". OUR INFORMATION FOR SO

LONG NOW ADDRESSING THE DATE, ALWAYS BEING WRONG, HOPEFULLY WILL BE RIGHT

THIS TIME. THERE SEEMS TO BE A CONFLUENCE OF OPINION AS TO THE RATES BUT

LOGICALLY IT WOULD NATURALLY FOLLOW TO BE COMPETITIVE WITH SURROUNDING

COUNTRIES THAT AN INTERNATIONAL RATE AROUND THE 4 DOLLAR AREA WOULD BE

A LOGICAL ASSUMPTION. I PURPOSEFULLY DID NOT ADDRESS ANY PRIVATE ARRANGEMENT

OR RATE THAT MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN MADE BETWEEN GROUPS BECAUSE OF

THE WIDE VARIATION OF RATES I HAVE HEARD. I HOPE EACH OF YOU HEARD THE TNT BLOG

PROGRAM AS IT HELD A MULTITUDE OF INFORMATION AND IT WAS ALL POSITIVE.

I WELCOME THE OPPORTUNITY OF CO-OPERATING WITH OTHERS TO FURNISH INFORMATION

FOR YOUR BENEFIT.-----NUFF SAID----------PRAYING FOR THIS WEEKEND---------BLESSINGS GALORE------OKIE
Yeah Okie, I'm sure its real close. Just like you've been saying bankers have been getting arrested for the past 1.5 years...and how the RV is close for the past 3+ years...
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Had to move mine :x
LightinDarkness wrote: Maybe both? Anyone with facebook want to look up how many "Likes" he has on his page? Its called "TNT - We Are The People". He said he wanted 200,000 like he got 200,000 followers on twitter.
There are actually two Facebook pages. One is We Are the People-TNT https://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Are-t ... 85?fref=ts with 12,590 likes.
A movement to raise awareness of the wrongdoing and abuse of power that is occurring within the US Banking System in regards to the GCR (Global Currency Reset) and revaluation of specific currencies. The US Banking System has allowed thousands of wealthy clients to exchange currencies at preferred rates while holding these rates from the global currency markets and the general banking public in order to manipulate the system and make profits. This movement is an appeal to those in power in the US Administration to put an end to these actions and make this fair and right for the whole world.

The other is TNT-We Are the People https://www.facebook.com/pages/TNT-We-A ... 21?fref=ts with 10,187 likes. Same mission statement. Both were created on Feb. 4 of this year and both, at first glance, have the exact same names posting the exact same crap on both pages. And I, apparently, have a friend who has like both pages :shock: . Time to clean the friends list. Of course I had Susan on my friends list for a few years also.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
thunter

Post by thunter »

I've been closely watching CNN this morning and haven't seen a mention of the GCR or RV as Tony promised. Wonder which "news shows" are going to cover it?
LightinDarkness

thunter wrote:I've been closely watching CNN this morning and haven't seen a mention of the GCR or RV as Tony promised. Wonder which "news shows" are going to cover it?
Clearly theres been some mistake I'm sure, Tony couldn't EVER lie to us. There was some HUGE media coverage though, but you might have missed it!

http://www.morningliberty.com/2014/02/0 ... thout-ust/

Yes...the only place to cover the entirely (fake) RV myth about rich people cashing out is Morning Liberty...that bastion of high profile and respected paranoid schizophrenics..er...reporters.
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

Thoughts For A Friday Night By Bluwolf
02/07/2014
Should you worry for low rates coming out soon ? Well if you are going to do things as planned you should acquire the highest rates available, so no need to worry about any low rates. Will we be getting a 800# ?
Well again if you are going to do things as planned you will be given a 800# so you can call to get the highest professional help for all aspects of this international release and your exchange.
Highlighted part by me, I think this is the most telling line in all of RV land.. don't you?
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

professional help
'Nuff said.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
thunter

Post by thunter »

Sooo, Tony has now stalled his crowd until Wednesday. So, we now wait until the stall until Friday that happens on Wednesday.

Amazing that these folks just keep accepting anything he tell 'em.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"Thank you, Tony! May I have another?"
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

OBAMA finally signed off on the RV Sunday Evening at 6:00 pm in Reno Time. This signoff tardiness cancelled the announcements scheduled for Sunday.

INTEL UPDATES –

ANNOUNCEMENTS SCHEDULED FOR 2/9/14 PER THE RV AND GOLD BACKED CURRENCY. FOX NEWS, CHRIS WALLACE were postponed due to Obama tardiness. ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE NOT A REQUIREMENT FOR THE RV.

RUMORS OF “O” ARREST BECAUSE OF THE RV BLOCKAGE, HIS SIGNOFF AT 6 PM WAS NEGOTIATED.

QUEEN TO BE ARRESTED AND REMOVED. THE PROPER HEIRS OF ENGLISH HERITAGE (NOT GERMAN) TO BE INSTALLED. AWAITING NEWS FROM ENGLAND.

MANY WASH DC POLITICIANS AND LOBBYISTS SHALL BE MISSING THIS WEEK. WHAT CHA GOING DO?

MANY BANKERS AND FAT CATS DINARIANS WHO DOUBLE DIPPED SHALL ALSO BE MISSING. WHAT CHA GOING DO?

More intel coming in as allowed.

As if we would allow that.

Monday, February 10, 2014
Direct Intel from Exo at Stage3Alpha Mon. PM

Direct Intel 5:57PM 02.10.2014

PER CONVERSATION AND DIRECT TRANSACTIONS WITH WALL STREET BANKERS, HEDGE FUNDS, REITS, CME, AND OTHER CONTACTS, THE 72 HOUR HOLD WAS PUT IN PLACE ON FRIDAY.
THE USA BANKS HAVE BEEN MAKING MONEY DAILY WITH THESE ILLEGAL TRANSACTIONS SINCE LAST YEAR.

THIS FUNDED DARK POOLS & DARK LIQUIDITY & NOW MANY OF THE PEOPLE WHO COMPLETED EXCHANGES AND DID SKR'S ARE NOW CLAWED BACK TO THE INTERNATIONAL RATE, AND MANY WHO DID THIS ARE NOW IN TROUBLE, IE FX PROBE VIA CURRENCY MANIPULATION, TIED TO A GLOBAL STING OPERATION.

OTHER COUNTRIES ALSO COMPLETED EXCHANGES THE SAME WAY THE USA/UST & BANKS COMPLETED THEM, AND MANY TRANSACTIONS DONE FOR POLITICAL FAVOR, AND BUSINESS GAIN, HAVE NOW BEEN EXPOSED AND OTHER COUNTRIES ARE UPSET AND ARE BEING EXPOSED AS WELL

IF ALL HAD GONE AS PLANNED IQD LAND WOULD HAVE NEVER SEEN THE EXCHANGE IN THE USA, AS IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ONLY PRIVATE GROUPS, AND ELITE.

IQD LAND WOULD HAVE JUST BEEN A CASUALTY OF WAR, AS CURRENCY MANIPULATION WAS EXPOSED TO CLEAN UP THE SYSTEM FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF THE GLOBAL RESET.

TNT TONY AND DC HAVE BEEN KEY COMPONENTS TO THE OPERATION AND THE RISK OF IQD LAND GOING PUBLIC WAS THE KEY TO THE RIGHT THING BEING DONE AS MANY ELITE WANTED TO BRUSH THIS UNDER THE RUG AND TURN IT INTO A PARTY SITUATION.

THIS IS WHY THE METHOD TO KEEP IQD LAND DIVIDED AND AWAY FROM THE TRUTH, CHANGED WHEN THE TNT TWITTER CAMPAIGN STARTED. 3 MILLION TWEETS IS POWERFUL.

DINAR LAND IS A THREAT TO THE ESTABLISHMENT AND YOUR VOICE WAS HEARD FROM TWITTER, EMAILS, CALLS, AND FAXES TO PEOPLE IN CONGRESS. THIS IQD LAND UNITED MOVEMENT TO EXPOSE THE SYSTEM CAUSED POLITICIANS TO STEP DOWN AND IS ALSO TIED TO THE FX PROBE TAKING PLACE GLOBALLY AND TRADERS BEING FIRED IN THIS SYSTEM CLEAN UP.

IQD LAND WAS ABOUT TO EXPOSE THE SYSTEM ON FACEBOOK THE SAME WAY SNOWDEN HAS CONGRESS HOSTAGE, TO DO THE RIGHT THING. WHAT IS DONE IN THE DARK WILL ALWAYS COME TO THE LIGHT AS BANKERS, TELLERS, CONGRESS, FINANCIAL ADVISORS, ELITE, ALL TURNED ON EACH OTHER TO SAVE THEMSELVES, PARTY, OR COMPANY & BANK FROM GLOBAL EXPOSURE VIA THE IQD FACEBOOK PLAN, WHICH IS STILL ON THE TABLE.......................

THERE IS POWER IN NUMBERS AND THE VICTORY AND BLESSING IS NOW HERE FOR DINARLAND!!!!!!!!!

3 MILLION TWEETS IS AN ARMY THAT CAN MAKE CHANGE..........................

YOU NOW UNDERSTAND WHY THE GURU WARS WERE CREATED TO KEEP IQD LAND DIVIDED!!!!

THE BAIT AND SWITCH HAS BEEN EXPOSED GLOBALLY!!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS A REASON COUNTRIES NO LONGER WANT THE USD AND CENTRAL BANK LIQUIDITY SWAPS ARE TAKING PLACE AND COUNTRIES DO NOT WANT THE USD. FRACTIONAL BANKING IS NOW CLOSE TO THE END ALONG WITH BANK DERIVATIVES.

THERE IS A NEW REPUBLIC ON THE HORIZON AS WELL, AND FIAT CURRENCY IS NO LONGER WANTED GLOBALLY.

THE REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH IS NOW HERE!!!!!!!!

EXO

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:15 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
thunter

Post by thunter »

I've wondered where Tony got that 3 million tweet number. Since most of his Twitter followers are fake, some folks must have been tweeting overtime!