Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Tony gets the three million figure from the same place that he gets his "intel" and his other figures. :haha: :haha: :haha:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

QUEEN TO BE ARRESTED AND REMOVED. THE PROPER HEIRS OF ENGLISH HERITAGE (NOT GERMAN) TO BE INSTALLED. AWAITING NEWS FROM ENGLAND.
Yes! It pays to be a die-hard Jacobist! After nearly 300 years, the Stuarts will be restored to the throne! Start warming up the bagpipes and breaking open the Drambuie!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Stuarts were Scottish. My money is on the Tudors or Plantagenets.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:The Stuarts were Scottish. My money is on the Tudors or Plantagenets.
Only half-Scottish. James VI was cousin to Elizabeth I and thus one of the reasons he was selected as her heir. There were no Tudor heirs, and let's face it, whether they were Tudor or Stuarts, they all descended from the Plantagenets - who were not reptilian shape-changers and thus the only true claimants to the throne of England.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It must keep him and his brother awfully busy making all those phony posts and tweets.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
thunter
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by thunter »

The natives over one Tony's Facebook page are getting a little testy with him. So we just got this post. Hmmmm.

2-11-14 Already Blessed: TONY SAYS TO TELL YOU HE HAD A BUNCH OF GOOD THINGS...MEETINGS ARE CONCLUDING AND WHEN WE KNOW IT IS A FACT THEN WE WILL COME BACK AND TELL YOU...IT COULD BE A SUPERFANTASTIC DAY!
Dai Kiwi
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Dai Kiwi »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:The Stuarts were Scottish. My money is on the Tudors or Plantagenets.
Well, according to Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternativ ... lish_crown

Can't be the Stuarts, that line of descent ends up with the current Duke of Bavaria. Oops, German. They won't want that!
Tudors? Descends to the Earl of Jersey. Channel Islands ruling Britain? Thats a bit tail-wags-the-dog. And they were invaded by the Germans in WWII. Still...
Plantagenets? Descends to the Earls of Loudoun, a Scottish title. The current holder is an Aussie. And his father the previous Earl was in favour of Australia becoming a republic. I like this! Yes, let's have a Plantagenet restoration!
:lol:
PS, apologies if this veers too close to 'politics'.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Who rules England is less important than which Chinese go to Reno. After all, a prince is only a prince, but a ruler is 12 inches.

OBAMA AND DARK CABAL MUST BE IMMEDIATELY REMOVED NOW TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY. THEY ARE FORCING A FINANCIAL COLLAPSE WITH THE INTENT OF CREATING THE NWO (NEW WORLD ORDER).
GOD BLESS AMERICA AGAIN

The Chinese Elders flew into Reno on a 747 this past weekend to confront the Federal Reserve rascals. Honorable Chinese are ‘sick & tired of Obama & Fed’s lies’. Federal Reserve defaulted and the Chinese took ownership. The IRS and Fed Corp status --- well you figure it out. Kerry global flights for begging rescue funds failed and was more to extend their ‘platform trades’.

Exposures and more exposures per the criminal activities of the Fed Reseve and Fed Corp are now coming out. Mass Media owners are under investigation for disinformation and fraud.

INTEL UPDATES –

THE WORLD AWAITS THE RV POSTING IN THE USA. NOW HIGH POSSIBILITY OF PUBLIC BANK DAY WEDNESDAY, 2/12/14. RUMOR RV AT 12 MIDNIGHT EST. RUMORS THAT CL HAS BEEN REMOVED AND A WHITE DRAGON IS NOW IN CHARGE. STATUS OF IMF IS UNKNOWN.

HOT RUMOR – O IS PLANNING A FALSE FLAG FOR FEB 14 PER CLOSING ALL THE BANKS FOR 3 DAYS. THIS WAS REVEALED BY SNOWDEN. O PLANS TO DECLARE MARTIAL LAW AND YOUR EXCHANGED DINARS WILL BE LOST (STOLEN) IN THE BANKS. HEADS UP FOLKS!

More intel coming in as allowed.

FANTASTIC NEWS

THE DAY THAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IS ALMOST HERE! DARK CABAL - WHATCHA GOING DO?

(MacHaffie's Banner)
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Increase McHalfwit's meds again, the current ones obviously aren't working.

How are they going to have dinars they have exchanged to the banks stolen when none of the hoi palloi have been allowed to exchange out?

If McHalfwit is going to make it up as he goes along, he really ought to do a better job of it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

About fifteen years ago, when I was on a customer service phone group for several mutual fund companies, at my last job, a colleague and I came up with the mythical "Damfool Funds", involving mythical mutual funds managed by a disreputable character whose only saving grace was his excessive hubris, since it often spared others from the full force of his sleaziness. After my colleague left, I continued the Damfool Funds until I had over 500 funds created -- and then I shut it down. The muse had left me, and I just couldn't come up with enough original fund ideas to make it enjoyable to continue the effort.

Mac Daffie, on the other hand, can't just shut down the Dinar RV story. His very health (both mental and physical, precarious though those may be) depends on coming up with endless variations of "the dog ate my homework" excuse. He seems to be repeating himself; but the alternatives, for him, involve either shutting down the RV Smoke Generator or admitting that it was all a figment of his imagination, and those will happen about the time that David M. Van Pelt is appointed the next Secretary of the Treasury. As long as he can offer us endless reasons why the machinations of a carousel of bogeymen is keeping us all from becoming fantastically wealthy from the RV, he will keep doing so. He has to -- otherwise, he will find himself in a locked ward somewhere.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

THE DAY THAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IS ALMOST HERE! DARK CABAL - WHATCHA GOING DO?
The same thing we do every night, Pinky - stop the RV again.

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

I think I've deciphered what Tony is up to with his ratcheting up of the crazy lately. I think its part of his new pumping pattern. The same thing happens every week -

Monday - The Cabal is still cashing out the rich but refuses to cash you out! You will only get $3/dinar instead of $32/dinar! Everyone take to twitter and tweet about this injustice with the #wearethepeople hash tag and write angry letters to Congress!

Tuesday - All of your tweets/insane emails to Congress have caused the Cabal to give in! Tony has been told by a "very high source"/"3 letter agency" that the RV will be coming soon, they are getting prepared. Call centers are staffed and bank screens are showing the RV rate in the back rooms.

Wednesday - Full steam ahead for the RV! Tony now confirms that the RV will happen Thursday or Friday.

Thursday - Tony gets a call from the IMF telling him that they just need one more day to do the RV, but its FOR SURE Friday. Everyone gets the $32 rate! We know its true now because X random countries (I'm fairly sure he just randomly picks from a map) have RVed! But no, you can't go to that country and RV because they require that you live there for 6 months and have a work permit first.

Friday - There was a glitch in the system but Tony has a "high level source" that knows for sure it will be this weekend. Everyone should be contacting their wealth manager and set up a trust to be prepared!

Rinse & Repeat. This has been the pattern for a few weeks now. I think its designed to bring Tony's followers to maximum emotional depression before promising them everything they want to hear - so that they all rush to Sterling Currency and put in a "last minute order" before the RV.

Tony has crafted a very good mythology to keep his followers too - the whole "when the RV is released and you call a special 1800 number you get a contract rate at $32/dinar ONLY available to people who call that number!" It means the dinarians keep listening to him so they can get that $32/rate.
thunter

Post by thunter »

Tony has announced that, according to his really high up source, the RV will happen today (Thursday). The 800 numbers are going out and folks will be at the banks today. Then, the GCR will take place on February 15. His followers are going nuts with praise and thanks to him and his team. I expect crying and nashing of teeth come Friday and no RV.
LightinDarkness

See my above daily schedule, on Friday Tony will announce that it'll RV this weekend.

By the way, one thing that Tony seems to NOT be lying about...he announced that the BBC contacted him and wanted to do a story on the RV because they noticed the #wearethepeople hash trending all the time. Although he and his followers think the story will be about the whole "the elites are cashing out!" myth created by Tony, the BBC isn't stupid. They are already contacting some of his biggest online critics and asking for information about his indictment and the official letter the IMF sent out saying that the RV was a scam a few weeks ago.

Here is the email they sent to one of his critics:
Hi Ines,

I am with BBC Trending in London.

We are following up on #wearethepeople, TNT Tony and the whole DR RV story.

I understand you have been in touch with the IMF about this and they responded (as per your post here http://inesradman.wordpress.com/2014/01 ... is-a-scam/)

Could you let me know who you were in touch with at the IMF and forward the email? Also, I understand that TNT Tony has said specific things about Christine Lagarde in his conference calls. Could you point me in the direction of exactly where I can listen to this (any comments about Christine Lagarde) and also about people at Davos listening in.

Thanks

Cordelia

Tel: + 44 (0)203 61 43284
Email: cordelia.hebblethwaite@bbc.co.uk
Twitter: @CordeliaHeb
#BBCtrending
BBC.com/trending
They even know about how Tony keeps telling his flock how Christine Lagarde is running around "fighting" for the RV and about his lies where he claimed every day during the Davos summit in January that world leaders were listening in. Looks like they are going to do a great story on how hes a scam artist. I hope this happens. My only concern is Tony might get word that they are going to be exposing him and refuse to do the interview - but maybe they'll do the story anyways in that case.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

And, from the world of Iraqi dinar party poopers; we have:

http://www.learningmarkets.com/the-iraqi-dinar-scam/
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, February 13, 2014
TNT Blast For Thurs Feb 13 2014
From Tony:

Good afternoon TNT. I just wanted to give you a little update. The day is going great, I am hearing that things are progressing in our favor. I am very excited about the following:

FIRST THE GOOD STUFF
1. In Iraq there are announcements on TV, Radio and in the papers saying effective immediately the US Dollar is not to be used. Folks are lining up at banks for lower denomsand to exchange USD (not just merchants).
2.That their tv is showing interviews of cbi officials speaking of pending rv because of the new demands now on dinar. This is being broadcast to calm the people, because they are upset that their new rate is not publicly international.
3. Iraq banks have been notified that they are to be fully international tomorrow (Friday AM). Confirmed x3 banks. Bank transactions halted due to expected currency fluctuations until tomorrow.
4. As I told you yesterday, the hold up was at the request of the IMF, they wanted to clean up some mess created by weasels. That is officially done and all good.
5. International RV to occur in next day or less!!!!!!!!
6. GCR is scheduled for 15 Feb 2014.
7. Iraq bonds finally set to go live on 16 Feb (after the GCR).

NOW THIS IS JUST FOR THE IDIOTS:
Additional arrest were made yesterday because of threats made on Facebook pages.
There is an active campaign now to investigate and prosecute, as well as shut down FB pages that cross the line!

These folks ARE saying they are with TNT and that Tony is their leader!
I HAVE AND CONTINUE TO TELL EVERYONE NOT TO THREATEN. YOU ARE NOT DOING THIS IS THE NAME OF TNT, AND DON'T SAY THAT YOU ARE.
Highly recommend additional info from TNT that members only select like for our FB page and don't write anything on their own pages! (This is from them).

TNTDinar
2/13/14
Tony

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:19 PM 0 comments

Thursday, February 13, 2014
Dinar Guru - Iraqi Dinar | Gurus predict iraqi dinar exchange rate & revaluation
2-12-2014 Intel Guru TNT Tony They just text me and said to tell you this: The market rate is with zero taxes. I heard it was changed, that it went up. It was already over $3 - $4; The next rate is between $10 - $15, and you pay 50% of the capital gains tax...what ever capital gains tax rate you fall into you would pay 50% of that; next range is in high $20 - $30 but you would have to pay 100% of the capital gains tax, what the rate is; the other range was up to the $30s ... but would be 100% of the capital gains tax at your classification. The dong has 3 rates, $2 something, $3 something, $4 something, with your regular tax rate on that. [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

2-12-2014 Intel Guru TNT Tony Tomorrow we will see just the two, the Dinar and Dong. These 2 are the foundation for everything else to happen. On 15th the GCR will take place with everyone else. I'm not announcing the RV just telling you it's scheduled for tomorrow. I haven't been given any particular time for in the morning...lets see what tomorrow brings. [post 3 of 3]

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:29 AM

Wow! Think of how much you could save on your taxes if you go for the lower "street" rate! GO RV!!!
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

TNT Tony's pumping operation has been significantly impacted by having his blogtalkradio.com account shut down for running a scam. Its been hypothesized that a lot of his income came from their affiliate program, and given that his calls get 20k+ live listeners and 100k+ listen later, thats a ton of money. Hes now searching frantically for another way to host his propaganda sessions. Hes using freeconferencecall.com but they don't hold nearly as many people as blogtalkradio.com does.

Although it surprises no one, Tony just ignored the entire BBC expose and is going on about the RV being tomorrow or the next day. Hes planted a seed to get out for the next few months though, saying that hes "heard from high sources" that it could be delayed until April!

Also on today's call, Tony claimed hes been approached to be cashed out several times.

:haha:
thunter

Post by thunter »

Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm thinking I'm going for that $32 rate. I know Tony says that not everyone will want it, that some will want a lower rate, but call me stupid.

2-17-2014 Intel Guru TNT Tony From all the information we are receiving, we are NOW going to get the $32 rate – not everybody, but it is going to be offered. That is what we were fighting for. So we got that, and a double-digit rate over $15, and then another rate that’s over $5… all available, PLUS the international rate that is about $3.71. So we did get that $32, or at least it will be offered. We don’t actually have it until it’s in our hand. I don’t know what time it will be over, but I do know some banks were open today to get a head start while other banks were closed. I am looking forward to waking up with the nightmare over so that the dream can begin.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

LightinDarkness wrote:Also on today's call, Tony claimed hes been approached to be cashed out several times.
This is true, we offered Tony the special Illuminati rate ($32 trillion per Dinar) if he would keep his mouth shut, but no soap. Just to be clear, it wasn't that Tony was blabbing inside information, it was simply because he was so annoying.

I would also like to be very clear about why Tony refused. It wasn't a matter of honor or anything like that, but because Tony was so stupid he thought it would put him into a high tax bracket. As if anyone with more than a million trillion dollars has to pay taxes!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The real reason there's no RV.

Thursday, February 20, 2014
THIS IS WHY THERE HAS BEEN NO RV RELEASED FOR THE UNITED STATES - THIS SITUATION IS NOT BEING RELAYED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE - THEY WILL NOT BE PREPARED, WILL PANIC AND MARTIAL LAW AND ROUNDUPS BEGIN

DHS Agent Reveals: U.S. To Collapse Within 6 Weeks!

February 19, 2014 — (TRN) — An Agent from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security revealed to a local 21 year old that the United States will collapse into martial law within six (6) weeks.

Banks will be closed, credit / debit cards will not work.

Those without food or cash will starve to death or be killed when they try taking food from those who have it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNnu_fiCkqM (warning - extremely boring)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:35 PM
"Follow the Money"