Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravaganza

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravag

Post by fortinbras »

Today, a mass email from the RuSA's "National Chaplain" (yes, they have this office. The original 1787 Constitutional Convention didn't have any prayers, but RuSA has a National Chaplain - and the office even comes with a coat of arms!):

A Special Message Tonight

February 10, 2014

Tonight I have a special message for the nation I would like to share. This is for all to hear. I would like to have representation from all States. Please join me.

5:30pm Pacific/6:30pm Mountain/7:30pm Central/8:30pm Eastern

530-881-1300
Code 201870#

Blessings,
Wade Butler

In His Name Ministries
281-236-8442
reysvine@sbcglobal.net

Here's an earlier message from Wade King Butler:
http://www.kansasfreestate.info/a-messa ... utler.html
And, by the way, he's wrong about the Continental Congress legislating that the Bible would be in schools in 1782.
https://archive.org/details/journalsofcontin22unit
The closest that Congress came to this was in 1781 when it encouraged printer Robert Aiken to undertake the first North American printing of the English Bible - at the height of the War for Independence, the colonies did not want to depend on, and pay, the British for their Bibles, which in England were printed by only a very few licensed printing houses, so Aiken was producing a pirate edition with no money going to England.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Even if the Continental Congress did legislate the use of the Bible in American schools, that legislation probably would have invalidated when the Constitution came into force, and certainly would have been invalidated when the Bill of Rights was ratified.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Although RuSA officially recognizes the "The Bill of Rights circa 1791 as the basis and form for our laws," they seem to conveniently ignore any amendments following the 10th.

This seems to put them into a bit of a logical quandry (assuming they think at all) regarding trivia such the rules for electing a President, Senators, etc; the presence or absence of slavery; voting rights for women; and other related minutia.

However, they DO accomplish a fairly neat side-step of the 5th Amendment via their credo: (emphasis added)
Therefore, We the Congress of the Republic for the united States of America, assembled in the presence of the Almighty Creator, without imposing or endorsing a national religion, do hereby continue the adoption of the accurate "Holy Bible" as divine law and the fundamental basis of law form. We ratify and adopt "The Declaration of Independence" circa 1776, "The Constitution for the united States of America" circa 1789 and "The Bill of Rights" circa 1791 as the basis and form for our laws. This law form will be supported by all laws that are passed by Congress and will be upheld and enforced by our Judiciary and Law Enforcement. All interpretations and applications of these laws will be in compliance with the principles of the aforementioned documents that we hold as sacred in our Republic; so help us God.
Questions: Which "accurate 'Holy Bible'" do they mean? The Torah, the Koran, the Catholic Bible? And, once they've selected a single 'official' bible, haven't they imposed and endorsed a national religion?

Or is it assuming too much to believe they actually think at all?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I had mentioned this previously. The real Founders did not bother to identify, much less adopt, an "accurate" Holy Bible (one of the Congressional secretaries produced a translation of the Septuagint, Jefferson worked up a boiled-down version of the Gospels, both still in print). It is not clear if RuSA will admit that slavery has been abolished, although oddly it is a tad more modern by allowing women to participate in official capacities.

I have no clue as to the counting, but "Acting President" James Buchanan Geiger was very prominent and active in the year since Turner was put on trial, and the other candidate is a virtual unknown (whose name slips my mind). It would be an odd twist that RuSA's new President would be named for one of the USA's least effective (or least lucky) presidents.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Another email today, giving the same date (Wednesday night) for the counting. Evidently the usual Tuesday night make-believe session of the Congress has been cancelled.

Invitation to
"We the People" in Republic

Please ensure distribution to everyone in your State Assemblies.

THIS WEEK ONLY
MOVED TO WEDNESDAY
FEBRUARY 12TH

JOINT SESSION FOR THE SENATE TO COUNT THE BALLOTS FOR
PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT

6pm Pac/7pm Mtn/8pm Cen/9pm East
INSTRUCTIONS WILL COME UNDER A SEPARATE EMAIL

On behalf of Speaker of the House John Rockwell
The suspense is killing me.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Certainly my take on it. I haven't seen him stamp his foot and throw a temper tantrum lately, but maybe he does that in private now.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Last minute reminder from RuSA (although the weather report is so ugly that it seems possible that significant numbers of potential participants will be prevented by storm-related power failures):
TONIGHT
February 12, 2014
Joint Session of Congress to count the ballots for President and Vice President

Please forward to your assemblies.

Option #1 - Phone Conference Only
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
6pm Pacific/7 pm Mountain/8pm Central/9pm Eastern
712-432-0075 Code 620181#

Option #2 - Phone Conference with Screen Sharing.
Everyone is invited to attend this historic event by phone conference or phone conference with screen sharing

Wednesday, February 12, 2014
6pm Pacific/7 pm Mountain/8pm Central/9pm Eastern

1. Please join my meeting:
http://freeconferencing.com/meetings/707-265-975

2. Join the conference call:
Dial: (712) 432-0075
Access Code: 620181#

Please click here for instructions to set up your computer to participate in screen sharing.

http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001uJ-meAG0 ... TOUaqb3Q==

Facebook
c/o 3040 SE Persons Court, Portland, Oregon [97267]
The Presidential contest is between James Buchanan Geiger (of Alabama) who is the current "Acting President", and Daniel Mark Owens (of Indiana) who is the RuSA Governor of Indiana.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I am sure you were all on tinterhooks wondering who won the RuSA election. It was James Buchanan Geiger (what sort of omen is that name?).
Thursdays: 6:00pm Pacific / 7:00pm Mountain / 8:00pm Central / 9:00pm Eastern
Conference Number: 712-432-0075 Code 594637# - Playback # 712-432-1085

Please join us and become part of the solution!
Please forward to your Assemblies
Bring a family member, bring a friend, tell your neighbor...
Bring all those yearning for freedom.

Host: Kelby Smith - Producer: Jeanine Stewart
February 13, 2014

Opening Message:
Kelby Smith's Introduction to the Republic

Legislative Update:
Senator Brett LaRue - Chair of the Senate
Rep. John Rockwell - Speaker of the House

Election Results: Introduction of President Elect James Buchanan Geiger and Vice-President Elect Daniel Mark Owens.

Chaplain Wade Butler's message of forgiveness.
notorial dissent

Well, yippity skippity. I can't wait until the next round of infighting and name calling begins, and I wonder when we can look forward to the next round of indictments for various illegalities in the real world. I'm betting on Kelby to be the next one up.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

fortinbras wrote:I am sure you were all on tinterhooks wondering who won the RuSA election. It was James Buchanan Geiger (what sort of omen is that name?).
It's not an omen at all. It just means that his poll watchers are called James Buchanan Geiger Counters.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Should have seen that one coming, but EWWWWW!!!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

wserra wrote:
fortinbras wrote:I am sure you were all on tinterhooks wondering who won the RuSA election. It was James Buchanan Geiger (what sort of omen is that name?).
It's not an omen at all. It just means that his poll watchers are called James Buchanan Geiger Counters.
Word is he won by a huge margin, apparently it was off the scale. :Axe:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Jokes aside, Geiger was a big name in the RuSA from the beginning, and Owens was considerably less prominent, so the Election was pretty predictable.
I think it is worth mentioning that at least two of the officials who had the microphone on the conference phone calls for the past several months are already embroiled in legal fights with the IRS. They're in trouble for their own tax hankypanky, not for their affiliation with RuSA, but this may not be the story they tell others.
notorial dissent

Well color me shocked and surprised that two more of the esteemed members if fRUSA are finding themselves in trouble with the IRS, seems to be a theme with that group it would appear. Any chance Kelby is one of them, or is he still shilling his mortgage relief schemes?

As I recall their SOS was in trouble back in her home state for messing with the IRS and some mortgage issues as I believe.

This could get really entertaining.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:
As I recall their SOS was in trouble back in her home state for messing with the IRS and some mortgage issues as I believe.
Didn't she get foreclosed on?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

I think it was actually a friend of hers that she "helped" to no great good, and she has been peddling the standard mortgage abatement drivel as I recall. The last I heard, she was in trouble for filing fictitious documents with the court, following in her mentor Jimmy Tim's footsteps as near I remember. I think she is another good bet for incoming member of the graybar club in the not too distant future.
GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by GlimDropper »

I'd forgotten all about President Turner's former Chief Ambassador (or is that former President Turner's,... how do past and present tense apply to the imaginary?) Donna Kozak. Well a quick pass through some of the more knuckle dragging portions of the blogsphere found me this document. If I'm reading it right it isn't part of Donna's criminal case (or that of Randy Due's) but is a civil case related to the same situation. It does provide a decent outline of the events which put Donna and Randy in the places they find themselves today.

Looking at the verbiage of the liens (Consensual Public Commercial Lien) I suspect these are more Randy Due's work than Donna's. That's assuming she'd be using Jimmy Tim's paperwork which doesn't appear to be the case, the liens I saw from Tim were full of maritime admiralty UCC crap. The text of these (in the file above) match what I've read of Due's process so to speak.

One stray question, reading some of Randy's writing he places great store by the phrase "A Case Stops at it's First Defect." He quotes it like it were some legal maxim and has peppered his defense motions with it like he expects it to have legal weight. But trying to search for the phrase is nothing but a decent way to find his internet posts. Did he invent this or is he disastrously misconstruing an otherwise valid principle?
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

GlimDropper wrote:One stray question, reading some of Randy's writing he places great store by the phrase "A Case Stops at it's First Defect." He quotes it like it were some legal maxim and has peppered his defense motions with it like he expects it to have legal weight. But trying to search for the phrase is nothing but a decent way to find his internet posts. Did he invent this or is he disastrously misconstruing an otherwise valid principle?
I just ran the phrase "at its first defect" (without an apostrophe) through the LEXIS database of all its federal & state court decisions going back forever, and it found NOT A SINGLE occurrence.

It sounds more like a computer program stops at its first defect, which is true, but in court proceedings there is usually a quick fix, or an opportunity to fix, and then the case resumes its pace.
notorial dissent

To me, it sounds more like one of the legal maxims that the pseudo legal crowd sort of make up to justify what they are peddling and that seldom have any real validity in reality.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Republic for the United States of America
foreverglory
Please ensure distribution to your Assemblies

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Pursuant to the Organic Constitution for the United States of America and the Succession Act, the President and Vice President are sworn into office on the 4th of March.

This event will take place in the Southeast region of the country. If you are interested in attending please send an email to election@republicoftheunitedstates.org. We need to have a good idea of the number of participants in order to book a venue large enough to accommodate our numbers.

If you have video experience and/or video equipment and are willing to assist, please include that information in your email.
Evidently the RuSA rejects 20th Amendment (adopted in 1933) - resetting the Inauguration to January 20. It is not clear how far back the RuSA rolls its version of the Constitution. The 19th Amendment (1920) provided for women's vote - evidently RuSA accepts that. I don't know if it accepts the 21st Amendment (1933) - the repeal of Prohibition, although it seems a challenge to take RuSA seriously if one is cold sober.