Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I'll bet that when agents from Homeland Security are trying to impress, and then seduce, a 21-year-old, they will tell the most amazing stories.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, February 21, 2014
*** Iraqi dinar, recently being said *** / Okie_Oil_Man, EXOGEN
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

Hi, Folks -
Found at www.dinarhubcaps.com :
=====
OkieOilMan Late Night Flyby OOM&F Chat
02/20/2014
11:12 PM [..OKIEOILMAN] GROUND CONTROL JUST GAVE ME A VECTOR FOR A LANDING TONIGHT-----LETS HOPE HE GUIDES ME IN SAFELY---------BLESSINGS GALORE
11:13 PM [..OKIEOILMAN] LOOKS LIKE HE HAS ME LANDING ON RUNWAY 32---------------
11:15 PM [..OKIEOILMAN] I WAS GIVEN THE OPTION OF RUNWAY 5 OR RUNWAY 16 OR RUNWAY 32----NATURALLY I PREFER RUNWAY 32------
TUFFY BE ON ALERT
1:17 PM [..OKIEOILMAN] LANDING EXPECTED TO BE VERY LATE TONIGHT
11:19 PM [..OKIEOILMAN] WEATHER RADAR IS SHOWING NO INTERFERENCE AT THIS TIME AND NO NEED TO DIVERT AGAIN
11:22 PM [..OKIEOILMAN] YOU GUYS GO TO BED AND GO TO SLEEP---WHEN I LAND I WILL BUZZ YOU AND YOU WILL AWAKE---NO NEED IN STAYING UP ALL NIGHT---
-JUST GIVE THANKS IN YOUR PRAYERS BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP=====
BLESSINGS GALORE===================OKIE
---
DIRECT INTEL 11:39 PM EST
Posted by EXOGEN on February 20, 2014 at 11:39pm
PER 2 DIFFERENT CONVERSATIONS RATES ARE LIVE IN CANADA.
THE MAIN LEAD USA BANKING ENTITY MAY BE FACILITATING GROUP EXCHANGES ONLY, AND GENERAL PUBLIC EXCHANGES MAY BE OUTSOURCED TO OTHER BANKS.
MULTIPLE SOURCES MENTIONING 72 HOUR WINDOW IN CONJUNCTION WITH IMF.
SOROS LEVERAGED 1.3 BILLION BET AND INCREASED SHARES AT JP, POSITION SOROS TO WIN IF MARKETS GO UP OR DOWN VIA DARK LIQUIDITY/DARK POOLS. G.C.R. IS IN MOTION, AND IS ONLY OTHER VIABLE SOLUTION TO CRASHING THE MARKET.
CME CONTACTS ON HIGH ALERT. EXO
---
(A few hours earlier:)
Exogen Intel from Stage3Alpha Thursday Night
02/20/2014
THE GOOD GUYS FINALLY HAVE THE CABAL CORNERED GLOBALLY
Posted by EXOGEN on February 20, 2014 at 9:24pm
1. VATICAN MONEY LAUNDERING (CLOSED DOWN)
2. COUNTRIES ACCEPTING THE USD (CLOSED DOWN)
3. GLOBAL DRUG OPERATIONS (CLOSED DOWN)
4. GLOBAL CURRENCY MANIPULATION (CLOSED DOWN)
5. THE PETRO DOLLAR (CLOSED DOWN)
6. DERIVATIVES (CLOSED DOWN)
7. ABILITY TO CREATE WARS BASED ON LIES (CLOSED DOWN)
8. FRACTIONAL BANKING (CLOSED DOWN)
9. FEDERAL RESERVE AS A GLOBAL SUPER ENTITY (CLOSED DOWN)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:55 AM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

It's finally here.

OkieOilMan Update from OOM&F Friday Afternoon
02/21/2014

[..OKIEOILMAN] REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU INSTANTLY EXPECT FROM INTEL SOMETIMES IT IS A LITTLE EARLY--SUCH WAS LAST NIGHT--
YES I LANDED—YES I AM SURE IT IS ALL COMPLETED--

YES IT IS IN THE BANKS HANDS NOW--YES OUR TIME IS ANYTIME--

YES EVERYTHING IS COMPLETED—YES YOUR TURN IS NEAR--

YES THINGS CAN CHANGE BUT AT THIS TIME NOTHING HAS CHANGED TO INTERFER WITH OUR REDEMPTION OF OUR FOREIGN CURRENCY. WHEN I SAID I HAD LANDED WAS NOT FOR YOU TO THINK THAT AT THAT EXACT INSTANT YOU CAN RUN TO THE BANK.

TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT THIS TIME----USE THE SPACE BETWEEN YOUR EARS--IF YOU WANT SOMETHING INSTANTLY--TURN YOUR MICROWAVE ON.

I WAS JUST ON TONY'S EXCELLENT CALL AND SOMEONE NAMED ZEBRA WAS USING QUOTES FROM THIS SITE THAT WAS INCORRECT.

LEARN TO APPRECIATE WHAT IS GIVEN FREELY TO YOU INSTEAD OF BEING CRITICAL BECAUSE IT IS NOT INSTANTLY FITTING YOUR SCHEDULE.

I TRY TO SHARE WITH YOU WHAT IS AND WHAT IS HAPPENING AHEAD OF TIME. YOU NEED TO REALIZE ANYONE CAN GIVE INTEL AFTER THE FACT AND APPRECIATE YOUR FORE WARNED WHAT IS COMING DOWN THE PIKE--

[..OKIEOILMAN] THE R/V CAN HAPPEN AT ANY MOMENT----CHEW ON THAT

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:40 PM 0 comments

I bet you're skeptical and would like some confirmation.

TNT Call 21-Feb-2014 Notes
We started after the call on Wednesday, told that the rates were at the bank, told they were given authority to give out the 800 numbers and start cashing people out. WE called around all sorts of banks, was told they have rates for the dinar, not for the dong, it’s on hold, waiting… We were excited and looking forward to the RV on Wednesday night, hoping this process would end. ON Thursday, they said we should be cashing out once the banks open on the West Coast. We don’t know what is holding it up, but you guys should be getting paid right now. The banks have called in their exchange and call center people, and now the BANKS are asking for a two week extension to train their people, and telling the people they said this was a scam that they were lying to them. They were told NO, to get their people in and exchange us.

It did go down to the teller screens, but some banks say that it has a hold on it. Some say there is not a hold but they cannot get to the next screen. Then they were showing the dinar rate and not the dong rate. Now we are waiting for the next update. All the banks now have the 800 numbers which they actually got a month ago; they were unsealed yesterday so everybody knew what they were and this process could start. They are still holding on to them.

We went all last night with certain times this should go. Because the IMF has done the rest of the world, and the US has done it’s part, now the IMF has to connect the US up with the rest of the world. People called the IMF saying the banks are all ready and we are ready, and the IMF still hasn’t give the GO. If the IMF was pushing for this so hard, why aren’t they activating this? IF the banks have been cashing people out for months, why do they want two weeks to get ready? The banks are playing a game of one-upping the tier 2 and 3 banks, so that we would go to the tier 1 banks. There is a game going on here and I don’t know if the tier 2 and 3 banks know this. Now the tier 1 banks are concerned that we may go to the tier 2 and 3 banks, after all the stuff they pulled. So there is some exposure that may still happen today because of what we are seeing. ]

The banks say they are ready and now waiting for the IMF; that’s what we heard this morning. The agencies are saying the banks can call you in right now! They have the option to do that, but they haven’t done it. There is a time something is supposed to happen today. I did the call this late so that we could get verification that it would happen. Pam wanted to do this call at 5pm EST, but she’s heartless that way. People will be in the car on the way home at that hour! So we are doing it at this time to avoid getting caught in that traffic. We are still looking for confirmation. They don’t have any more excuses – we know the banks are seeing them on their screens down to tier 2 and 3 bank levels.

So… a lot of people in DC are still excited about last night, today and this weekend. I’m guarded because I know we are right at the edge, and I hope/anticipate something happening. There are no reasons why it shouldn’t happen, so we will wait for it to play out.

This is hard for me because I do know this should be the greatest weekend of your life, just like last weekend should have been. You are going to see this before sunrise. I really wanted to come tell you exactly what is going on, and that is what I did. Some people have issues with that – they cannot live in the moment, knowing that things change hour by hour.

A few years ago, I told you this would be total chaos. We are at that end, because right now, where we are at, they are just letting everyone tell their own stories! It is designing to be a total shock at the end, that is where they are at. Any moment could be THE moment.

The last thing we got yesterday is this: when you hear this super-fantastic news, you can walk into the bank and cash in 50,000 dinar. Anything above 50,000 will require an 800 number. They don’t want there to be any chaos or people hanging around the bank. Get the number, call it as fast as you can, got at your appointed time. Unless you desperately need that money, and you are in the first few days, then don’t go to the bank with your 50K,because they will give you the lowest possible rate if you do that. If that is a big chunk of what you have, then wait until you have your appointment (for the contract rate).

On this new system that we are using, it only accepts 500 callers, and they should be people who have questions. Otherwise, listen on the computer, or on our earlier call lines that hold 6,000 people. Don’t call in just to clog up the lines. It’s not their fault; they didn’t expect this volume of listeners. So stay off the call lines if you can.

Also, they are getting inundated by members asking about TNT calls. They are not our customer service! We will post the call on twitter, on the forum or in chat to get the information. So please don’t call them for that information because it bogs down their customer service.
Tony: Also, no good deed goes unpunished, and we are living that one! As long as you’re doing it form your heart, that’s okay.

When I was in High School and captain of the football team, all-conference and we had our dinner and went on break, I came back and everyone said I was different, I said, “It’s not me that’s different, it’s you”. People look at you differently.

In the Air Force, I went from Senior Airforceman to Sergeant. There are people who have been sergeants for years, and people don’t know you just put those stripes on an hour ago. They expect you to act like a sergeant, in an hour. People look for that leadership in your life. Two things will happen: people in your family and friends now know that you are a millionaire, and they will look at your differently because you can affect their lives. They will come to you to get their car fixed, send their kid to college, and so on. From their perspective, you didn’t work for this – you won the lottery in the form of dinar. They’re going to look at it from that perspective, and want you to share it with them, and you will have to make those decisions and choices. “To whom much is given, much is expected.”

Also, people will expect your to be a community activist and leader who can effect change, and they will look for you to do that. You have many opportunities to help, and you should look at that. Start with your community, and then your city or county. You can run for office, or support some other person running for office. There is more to this that just going out and buying houses, cars and toys. You have a responsibility to help others, and it’s going to come a whole lot sooner than you think.

It’s Friday night, and instead of going out to dinner and drinking wine, let’s have a get-together later today. Thank you, everybody.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:43 PM 0 comments

Wow! Not only are these people gonna be rich, others will respect them and stop calling them crazy!

Believe it or not, there are still people selling Dinars online for the old price! Quick, before they realize their mistake, buy a few hundred thousand and take that world cruise and get that trophy wife you've always wanted.
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

It looks like TNT Tony has finally stopped ratcheting up the crazy after the BBC story called him out as a scam artist. As soon as that happened and his blog talk radio got shut down, the whole myth of "the elites cashing out" was dropped on his calls and now he tells the flock that all their tweets using #wearethepeople scared the government and they get the insane $20-$30/dinar rates again.

Other than that he doesn't even talk about that anymore. Its all back to his normal "THE RV IS TODAY!" and talking about trusts, rates, and all other sorts of normal pumping stuff. The flock is following his lead as usual - instead of dozens of posts on his forum by insane people demanding he "burn the house down" and provide proof of the elites cashing out to the media they are all back to talking about mythical 800 numbers and appointments.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Today's TNT Caller of the Day:

Guy calls in asking how to let the government know that they don't need their SSI payments anymore. Talks about how hes been a "smart investor" and has been using his SSI to buy millions of dinar and wants to know how to tell the government hes filthy rich and doesn't need their welfare anymore given that he has to sign a NDA.

:haha:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Hold up, why doesn't the USA buy a bunch of Dinars, RV it, then use that money to pay off the national debt and also fund a space trip to Mars, and maybe an coast to coast highspeed rail system while we're at it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Jeffrey wrote:Hold up, why doesn't the USA buy a bunch of Dinars, RV it, then use that money to pay off the national debt and also fund a space trip to Mars, and maybe an coast to coast highspeed rail system while we're at it.

Actually, that option came in second, but "the New World Order steals them and spends the windfall on a blowout trip to Vegas" plan won.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

For all of you exchanging today (as if the banks wouldn't open on Sundays for the "right people"), here are some really good tips!

7 Critical Exchange Tips for Today by Exogen at Stage3Alpha
02/23/2014

7 CRITICAL EXCHANGE TIPS FOR TODAY!!!!

Posted by EXOGEN on February 23, 2014 at 10:47am

1. MAKE SURE YOU PLACE YOUR FUNDS ON THE WEALTH/TRUST SIDE OF THE BANK
2. 1-800 NUMBERS ARE NOT REQUIRED IF YOU HAVE BANKING RELATIONSHIPS
3. UNDERSTAND STATE CHARTERED BANKS AND HOW THEY WORK
4. HAVE AN ATTORNEY REVIEW YOUR DOCUMENTS IF NEEDED
5. HAVE YOUR FRN AND TRN STRATEGY IN PLACE BASED ON TIMING
6. DO NOT LET BANKS PUSH YOU INTO CONTRACTS YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND
7. THERE ARE GROUPS MISLEADING PEOPLE (RIGHT NOW) AND MAKING FALSE REPRESENTATIONS TO STEAL YOUR CURRENCY WITH A SCAM GROUP EXCHANGE
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Sananda's Announcement - Currency Exchange and Celebration Today!

Today, at last, my Beloved Ones, you will be able to exchange some of the currency which will begin the great march toward World Prosperity.

Let me explain: It became necessary for Prime Creator to step in to help initiate this process, because problems on the ground were dragging on - technical, as well as ego-related and criminally-instigated delays.

It was intolerable to the Company of Heaven that you all be forced to wait any longer to begin your good work of sharing and raising vibrations for all, and so, it has been arranged that all the world 's marketable currency - the Vietnamese, Korean, Indonesian currency now in use, for instance, will become active at the new levels today.

This is the first wave of change. Other currencies, like the Iraqi dinar, will follow at the higher rates you were promised.

I am sending you this message to you from my Brother St. Germain, who is at this moment keeping his finger on the button to bring in the activation across all the screens of all the financial institutions world-wide.

Rejoice, Dear Ones. The New Golden Era is in full flower. We join with you in Joy, Celebration and Gratitude.

I love you all with an overflowing heart. I am your Sananda.

Transcribed by Kathryn E. May, Feb. 26, 6 am, Atlanta

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:24 AM 0 comments

If Sanapanda say it's on, it must be, after all he's a god or something. Besides, it's been confirmed twice! Not only did Tony not have a call for 2 DAYS, but this lady got a call she hasn't gotten for MONTHS!

Already Blessed

Already Blessed - I AM GRATEFUL THAT TONY DIDN'T DO A CALL YESTERDAY OR TODAY....YOU SHOULD BE TOO! THERE WAS NO CALL EARLIER....WE ARE WAITING TO DO THE BIG ONE (WINK)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:41 AM

TNT Nice One

FROm CHAT...Fellow Member...Some intel and Me too

Member just posted that a good friend of hers works in pentagon...She had not heard from this friend in MONTHS..

Member got a text this afternoon..YOU READY...Told her RV going down TONIGHT...good news, months since last text!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:18 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The confirmations just keep rolling in.

FRANK --- TONIGHTS TOP 11 LIST:

1. WE ARE AT THE VERY VERY TAIL END OF THE MONETARY REFORM...ABOUT READY TO STEP INTO ARTICLE VII...DID YOU HEAR US BIG INVESTORS...COME ON IN WHALES...WE'RE HAVING A COMING OUT PARTY
2. ATTENTION ATTENTION ALL OF IRAQ...NEW REGULATION...YOU ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED TO USE ANYTHING BUT IQD'S NOW! ALL CONTRACTS GOING FORWARD CAN ONLY BE IN IQD'S! THIS IS AN INTERNATIONAL LAW NOW!
3. WELL IRAQ....I GUESS YOU HAVE NO INCENTIVE TO USE USD'S ANYMORE...DO YA?
4. THE CBI IS ABOUT TO RELEASE THE NEW RATE...FINAL COUNTDOWN
5. WE HAVE IMPROVED OUR BANKING SYSTEM....WORLD...COME CHECK US OUT MAN!
6.MUST BE ARTICLE VIII COMPLIANT BEFORE THEY MEET WITH THE IMF AT EOM! (End of Month)
7. OH MY ALL OVER IRAQI TV...YOU SHOULD SEE THE AGREEMENTS BEING MADE AND LAWS BEING PASSED...LAWS BEING PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE AT LIGHT SPEED NOW!!!
8. COORDINATION IS TAKING PLACE AS WE SPEAK OR HAS BEEN COMPLETED...
9. GO AHEAD CBI...MOVE THAT BUS...CHANGE THAT RATE...WELL I BELIEVE IT'S TIME FOR A NEW EXCHANGE (RATE) REGIMENT! SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT MAN! SHOW THE WORLD WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF!
10. ONE CUP OF OIL FOR ONE CUP OF WATER PLEASE...
11. TA D

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:23 AM

Even Okie is planning on something big.

2-26-2014 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man I AM PREPARING FOR WHAT MAY BE ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE TODAY. I HOPE YOU ARE PREPARED ALSO-
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I guess someone forgot to tell Iraq, since it is still business as usual there.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

INTEL RUMORS

INTEL RUMORS ---- BANK OF AMERICA TO BE TAKEN DOWN AND RENAMED WASHINGTON FEDERAL.

OBAMA IS ON THE RUN FACING TREASON CHARGES IF HE RETURNS.
REPUBLIC UPDATE

REPUBLIC UPDATE ------ At 4:30 pm EST on 2/26/14, the lights were turned off briefly on the Wash DC White House. At the same time, the lights were turned on in the REPUBLIC White House in Denver, Colorado. We are proud to say we now living under the Republic. Thank You ‘Good Military’ and GOD BLESS AMERICA AGAIN!

Now we need to go to work cleaning up the mess left by the dead corrupt Federal Corporation.
The REPUBLIC has already been recognized by the world and has the full financial support of China.

THIS BLOG AND JOHNNIE NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT. GOOGLE IS BLOCKING MY EARNED REVENUE FROM THE 2 SMALL ADS ON TOP. THEY HAVE FROZEN MY LAST MONTH’S INCOME WITH NO REASON. YOUR DONATION HELP IS TEMP. REQUESTED. SEE DONATE BUTTON ON THE TOP LEFT. Thank You John MacHaffie

Denver!? I thought Denver was NWO headquarters, not the Republics White House. Darn, gonna have to move again!

Thursday, February 27, 2014
BOA INFO ALONG WITH OTHER IMPORTANT INFO
Good Stuff:

They are still saying announcements in a few days giving Americans a chance to return from the Olympics first.

Said that they are taking down Bank of America which will become Washington Federal.

Said that the FRN will devalue by 50%, so like a loaf of bread will go to $11 for a short while and then drop to prices in the 1950s.

Money in the bank will be exchanged 1 for 1.

If you need money for food, the banks will make you a loan until things change.

The most important thing said was "O" is on the run. He went from South America, to Australia, to Mexico, and now believe he went to Canada. They said he never thought this day would come. Remember that Zap just said about shutting down HAARP, "Maybe the next president will do it."

BofA was involved in a lot of criminal activity on behalf of the Cabal. They were one of the places that they kept the Freedom packages which were by protocol to be the first Prosperity Program delivered as arranged by Bush 41 and they kept them on the road between BOA, Treasury, White House, ect., so they could not be delivered nor could any other of the programs that were to follow. They even had Homeland Security remove them fro UPS planes on the tarmac when they were to be delivered and put them on the road again. When the money was traunched in to Leo Wanta's account at BOA for the Wanta-Reagan-Mitterrand Protocol funds, BOA sent them on to either JP Morgan or Chase where they were hidden in a secret account. When the Chinese were traunching in money for the RV, and sent money to BOA of which part was to be sent on to other banks, they refused and placed the funds in the "roll" program to make money for themselves. They were involved in the fraud of the purchase of AIG. When they got the bailout moneys from the government, rather than move it to the economy making loans to businesses, they kept it for themselves. They had some honest bankers who were ready to do the right thing and had come to a meeting in New York. They were on Sully Sulenberger's plane that ditched in the river because it was hit with a missile that was meant to kill them. They have been involved in so much of the cabal's crimes that they deserve to be taken down. The Chinese even bought controlling interest in BOA before traunching in the RV moneys. It is now to be Washington Federal.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:32 AM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

TweedleDum wrote: In the Air Force, I went from Senior Airforceman to Sergeant. There are people who have been sergeants for years, and people don’t know you just put those stripes on an hour ago. They expect you to act like a sergeant, in an hour. People look for that leadership in your life.
I know it's nit-picking and kinda pointless to point out inaccuracies in a morons testimony but the Air Force doesn't have a rank of just Sergeant. You could be a Technical Sergeant, a Staff Sergeant or Master Sergeant, not just Sergeant. And, IIRC, you have to go to a NCO school, just like the other service branches when you become a noncom so it doesn't just "happen". Of course, with all the other BS coming out of his mouth, this is kinda low grade but still. And it's not "Airforceman", it's Airman.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

JamesVincent wrote: And it's not "Airforceman", it's Airman.
Yes, but in the Illuminati Air Force we have "Airforcemen", "SpaceCadets" and "Ozone Rangers." Not to mention some sort of attack pilot dog that Gregg keeps mentioning.
Deep Knight wrote:Denver!? I thought Denver was NWO headquarters, not the Republics White House. Darn, gonna have to move again!
Well, it was NWO HQ until a new conspiracy hatched by us sold the NWO property to the Republic for far more than it was really worth. Those Republic guys are such suckers, they buy anything at the first price offered. Oh, and sorry about the move. But we will put you down as "took one for the team."
They were one of the places that they kept the Freedom packages which were by protocol to be the first Prosperity Program delivered as arranged by Bush 41 and they kept them on the road between BOA, Treasury, White House, ect., so they could not be delivered nor could any other of the programs that were to follow.
Yeah, the Prosperity Program Package Shuffle. Nothing worse than having to get up at 2AM in the morning to move the packages from one site to another. But it was worth it all just to see the NESARAites lining up the next morning to pick up their packages and being told, "Sorry, no packages here. Don't have any idea what you're talking about!"
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I hate moving, you gotta sort thru things, pack, and find someplace to dump the dead bodies in the freezer. Oh yeah, and dig up the Dinars in the coffee can in the back yard.

NICE INTEL

Csabalicious: My personal wealth manager called me today.. And stated you are Rich soon!!!

GodlovesYou : Just got a text from Planet Dinar that Blaino is on board and has us at maximum alert for RV.

[newlegacy] FWIW, Blaino is going to "maximum alert" - haven't seen that before :)

[newlegacy] Just reporting Blaino's perspective - happens to match up with Tony today :)

BLAINO: RATES ARE STABLE AND HOLDING,
RE-NUMERATION IS COMPLETING, HOWEVER THE TIMING REMAINS A LITTLE OBSCURE AT THIS HOUR, "THEY" ARE: 'PREPARED IN ALL RESPECTS'

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:45 PM

DINAR INTEL

JACKD1955 POST, 27 FEB
We talk directly with 10th floor major overseas bank... Now for last 10 days..$3.71 GREEN LIVE (likedec 16th) no admin Hold...WHY the IMF has not..cannot push to STREET for world..pisses me OFFWish tony adress why IMF does not..or cannot, JUST DO IT
Posted by FORO DINAR GURUS at 3:26 PM

JANINA POST FROM TNT FORUM, 27 FEB
Two weeks ago my friend called to me and told that now, people are exchanging dinars, those who have the prosperity packages. I asked how did they get prosperity packages and what is that? He explained to me that they have them because they invested in Iraq many years ago, and by the agreement they got these packages.

They almost done and after them will be exchanging the first and biggest group TG. Then will be allowed for the smaller contract groups andthe last will go public. The rates for public will be 1-3 dollars. I hope it helps for all of you to understand what is going on. Although I cannot confirm it is true or not.

May God bless you all and keep your faith.
Posted by FORO DINAR GURUS at 2:38 PM

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:55 PM
"Follow the Money"
thunter

Post by thunter »

I asked my Chihuahua to confirm the RV by barking once if it has happened or twice if it has not. She opened one sleepy eye and said, "Pronto."
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

Some impatience and uneasiness is starting to show among the TNT twitterers. From firm demands in late January...
Release the RV to the people. We know who you are and will behave accordingly come election time. #wearethepeople
Just know we were cheated out of E.O. 13303...We are entitled to the rate you gave the elite. $32.00...#wearethepeople
I'm calling my Senators NOW letting them know we know what the bankers R doing. #wearethepeople !!!
a month later a few are getting more bellicose...
#GIVE WHAT BELONGS TO THE PEOPLE YOU CORRUPT BASTARDS!!!!!!!!! #wearethepeople
#wearethepeople Never in human history has a crime of this magnitude been perpetrated on millions in broad daylight, in America. FIX IT NOW.
There is no such thing in real life as FAIR. We know that. So we just get "EVEN". Keep watch over ur shoulder Mr banker #wearethepeople
and others are... well, still out there...
@THE_TNT_TEAM WE ARE THE PEOPLE, WE ARE A TEAM OF GOD'S SOLDIERS. WE ARE WE ARE HIS CHOSEN. #wearethepeople
I hope they arent rigging the exchange centers as gas chambers #wearethepeople
Whoever is holding up the RV will have to answer to a higher source, there are Intergalactic Laws. We need the RV #wearethepeople
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, February 28, 2014
Late Intel

OK Rocks: Well It looks like the UST gave Iraq the Green Light .. U.S. Treasury Department in Iraq and its support for the financial and banking sector and *elevate it to the level of developed countries

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:17 AM 0 comments

2-28-2014 Intel Guru Blaino NOW ON HIGHEST ALERT. This could be "IT". RATES ARE STABLE AND HOLDING, RE-NUMERATION IS COMPLETING, HOWEVER THE TIMING REMAINS A LITTLE OBSCURE AT THIS HOUR, "THEY" ARE: 'PREPARED IN ALL RESPECTS'

2-27-14 JCR: THE REASON WHY WE ARE QUIET IS BECAUSE THINGS ARE HEATED UP BEHIND THE SCENES....WE HAVE TO LET IT HAPPEN. HAS NOT COOLED DOWN, THINGS ARE REAL GOOD.

"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

We know who you are and will behave accordingly come election time.
Well, that would be a rather effective threat except for the fact that the Illuminati controls the outcomes of elections.
Never in human history has a crime of this magnitude been perpetrated on millions in broad daylight, in America.
Yes, we are rather good at that sort of thing, aren't we?
I hope they arent rigging the exchange centers as gas chambers
No, that sort of thing is out of fashion now. Instead, we have rigged the exchange centers so that as you enter to claim your RV, automated wedgies will be administered instead.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

The Observer wrote: No, that sort of thing is out of fashion now. Instead, we have rigged the exchange centers so that as you enter to claim your RV, automated atomic wedgies will be administered instead.
FTFY
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP