Will the real Famspear please stand up.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Will the real Famspear please stand up.

Post by notorial dissent »

webhick wrote:The date on the check could indicate that it was seasonal work. The low wage would support that. Or it could be that he has a hard time holding down a job for more than a few months.
Of the two, I am betting that the latter part is the more operative.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Even adding back in his alleged success in redeeming lawful money, his TOTAL income falls well below both the standard deduction for a filing status of 'single' ($6,100) AND the exemption for one person ($3,900).

He could have filed a 1040EZ without any "lawful money" machinations and achieved the same result with less effort.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

AndyK wrote:Even adding back in his alleged success in redeeming lawful money, his TOTAL income falls well below both the standard deduction for a filing status of 'single' ($6,100) AND the exemption for one person ($3,900).

He could have filed a 1040EZ without any "lawful money" machinations and achieved the same result with less effort.
And probably a lot faster too!

(BTW I would conclude nothing from the fact that the employer uses Paychex; the 1,000 employee technology company I work for used them until last year.)
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

webhick wrote:
Gregg wrote:W2 job with $2100 income?
$2047.35. Harvester appears to be unable to understand that blocking out one digit in the wages will not prevent anyone with basic math skills and rudimentary payroll knowledge from figuring out how much in wages he actually made... And for anyone keeping score, it amounts to $1,813.34 take home.
I'm still not convinced he's not teenager who works at Wendy's, and the W2 I think supports that, as well as his having a paper check mailed to him, does he not have a bank account to have it direct deposited to?
Employers have to pay extra for that direct deposit service, so it's possible that paper checks are the only option. I'm also not sure who handles the payroll for these large fast food chains, but I imagine it would run through the corporate office. The date on the check could indicate that it was seasonal work. The low wage would support that. Or it could be that he has a hard time holding down a job for more than a few months.
Most fast food joints are locally owned franchisees, you're right, if its a company store it would be a national check almost certainly with a corporate logo, Paychex caters to the franshisees, and while they'll do anyone''s payroll I'd bet more than half of their contracts are with fast food. The date makes me think it's not seasonal, while its possible I'd think most seasonal work in that part of the country would be summer jobs.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Lambkin wrote:
(BTW I would conclude nothing from the fact that the employer uses Paychex; the 1,000 employee technology company I work for used them until last year.)
In the grand scheme of things, 1,000 employees is still a small business and would be typical for a franchise with a regional contract. Its typical for a McDonald's franchise to have 10=20 stores in a metro area, and other fast food too.
Fast food or not, 1,000 employees would be about typical, that's somewhere around the point where a company gets big enough to hire and maintain its own HR/Payroll department as opposed to an HR person who wouldn't have to time to do payroll for that many employees.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Oooooh -- Harvey has his pants in a bunch. Check out this recent bit of dialogue:

froze 25:

"The 1040 and W2 show wages of $20?7.35 no one lawful money reduction or not would pay income taxes on that amount. How does that show success? Who's fooling who here?"

Harvey/Johnny Cash:

"froze25, while the LAWFUL MONEY reduction on Line 21 didn't result in a higher refund, it shows there's nothing wrong with including a LM negative on a 1040 return. The filer received no phone call, no letter, no frivolous penalty. Just a refund approval from the IRS according to law. This indicates the IRS is in agreement with David Merrill that UN-privileged, NON-federal income [U.S. notes] can be NON-taxable. In fact this makes the 3rd victory I've witnessed first-hand (unredacted documents) with LAWFUL MONEY IRS filings; and the 4th including my own 7-year success. That makes it four for four with no losses."

"The fact you're questioning the success here speaks volumes. You're attempting to influence public opinion. It indicates I was right about you all along; your goal in this thread wasn't a refund at all, but to knock lawful money tax filings as a CABAL operative. Thank you for the validation!"

Same old Harvey....
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
darling
First Mate
First Mate

Post by darling »

webhick wrote:$2047.35. Harvester appears to be unable to understand that blocking out one digit in the wages will not prevent anyone with basic math skills and rudimentary payroll knowledge from figuring out how much in wages he actually made...
And, even without that, how hard is it for someone who really cares to cycle through the ten different options to find a match?

Same with his other redacted documents (which, if I recall, do show ~$80k of 1099 income). If someone at the IRS wanted to find him, it wouldn't be hard.
notorial dissent

Hamster Dance's pants are always in a bunch, and probably for reasons we don't want to go in to.

So one of the denizens actually had enough math capability to call him on it, didn't go over at all well either.

So, as usual, the Great Hamster has a claim with nothing to back it up. I am impressed that they are starting to call him on it though.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Froze 25 just struck back; and Harvey replied with a vague non-response of the type for which he was notorious, here. He then goes on to clue us in on the latest from Ben Fullofitt:

http://src-fla.us/index.php/news2e629/7 ... en-fulford

I bet that it would take the real Famspear only five lines, in a certain meter, to demolish both at one swell foop.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Froze 25 just struck back; and Harvey replied with a vague non-response of the type for which he was notorious, here. He then goes on to clue us in on the latest from Ben Fullofitt:

http://src-fla.us/index.php/news2e629/7 ... en-fulford

I bet that it would take the real Famspear only five lines, in a certain meter, to demolish both at one swell foop.
I got through half a page before i realized it must be a script outline for the next Nicholas Cage movie.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

Ive always been amazed at how the fruitcake community absolutely salivates at every new delusional ranting put out by Fulford (and others like him including Zap, Poofness, etc.). Its probably the best manifestation of how telling people what they want to believe will enable them to completely ignore the fact that they are listening to the ramblings that border on delusions of grandeur.

Of course, what does it say about the fruitcake community that they actually wish this was how the world actually worked? They'd much rather believe in covert ninjas (yes, ninjas, Fulford loves telling stories about them) and White Dragon Societies than reality.
notorial dissent

On the other hand, I can see why they would want to believe Fullofit's fantasies, as they have to be far and away more entertaining than what passes for reality for the majority of them, which may be what the attraction is, or, they may just not have much of a grip on reality to begin with and so his stuff doesn't really sound so far out there to them. I'm not sure which is sadder. Either way, not encouraging.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

It appears that Poor Paranoid Harvester (aka John Travis Harvester) may have been banned yet again over at losthorizons dot com. All postings for what appears to be his latest persona, "patriot1", seem to have been wiped out.

This is the guy who believes -- or claims to believe -- that there's a "Famspear" hiding behind half the people on the internet.

Yet, it appears difficult to keep track of Harvey's sock puppets:

at lost horizons:
nationwide
libre
noah (not to be confused with Noah at Quatloos)
patriot1

at Quatloos:
Harvester

at other sites:
johnthetaxist
johnnycash

8)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet