Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Post by Burnaby49 »

I think it's sad that this botched up meaningless mess is the best that Dean can do, after all this time, in his own defense on serious criminal charges. The man doesn't have a clue. He was supposed to be able to force the courts to his will but he is making totally rookie errors like petitioning the wrong court and stuffing his statement of facts with unintelligible accusations and vague legal principles. A pall of doom hangs over this whole enterprise.

The Federal Court of Canada is responsible for hearing cases on federal legislation. As it says on the website;
The Federal Court is Canada's national trial court which hears and decides legal disputes arising in the federal domain, including claims against the Government of Canada, civil suits in federally-regulated areas and challenges to the decisions of federal tribunals.
The two that seem most prominant are immigration issues and "challenges to the decisions of federal tribunals". The latter can involve issues such federal agricultural quota issues and grain back in the day when we had a Wheat Board. However the main area is gripes by civil servants that they are not being treated right. The Post Office is notorious for this;

http://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/dec ... 8/index.do

The big one seems to be immigration, mainly appeals from decisions of the Immigration and Refugee Board. Some from just the past few days, they are legion;

http://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/dec ... 0/index.do

http://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/dec ... 9/index.do

http://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/dec ... 2/index.do

http://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/dec ... 7/index.do

They also handle gripes about federal pensions when individuals think they are entitled to one and the goverment disagrees;

http://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/dec ... 8/index.do

Another big area of Federal Court litigation is native indian issues related to treaties and the Indian Act.

http://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/dec ... 6/index.do

Note that not only are none of these areas relevant to any issue Dean has but that none are criminal because that is the reponsibility of the provincial courts. So taking a gripe about his criminal charges to the Fedral Court is DOA.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:I don’t get it. Was this all Dean ever had? It’s just so … slapdash.

SMS Möwe
That's what happens when you are lazy, supremely unoriginal, and an intellectual fraud.

I liked your summation, probably pretty well sums up the whole stack of FOTL doo doo that Dean thinks of as learned response.

I can see he is going to go far as a result of his efforts, to wherever the local holding facility is, at least.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

I've been thinking about Dean's sad plight, as he described it in para. 25 of his Federal Court Statement of Claim:
25.) ... Defendant is relying on deceipt [sic], abuse of process, superior access to labour and law resources, superior knowledge of law, and aid and assistance of court staff and Plaintiff being extremely prejudiced in jail and rendered defenceless to evade having to actually having to actually produce a claim, or their standing to bring a claim against the man Dean C. Clifford.
And Dean's associates on The Outside have thoughtfully provided us with an address, if we wish to correspond with Dean:
  • Dean C. Clifford
    c/o Brandon Correctional Centre
    375 Veterans Way
    Brandon, Manitoba
    R7C 0B1
The whimsical aspect of my personality is sorely tempted to reach out and assist Dean with his legal research in his time of need. Perhaps someone could send him correspondence attaching valuable legal research resources, such as:
Dear Mr. Clifford:

We have been monitoring your court actions and note in your Federal Court Action No. T-869-14 Statement of Claim, at para. 25, that you indicate you have not been given access to the legal research resources necessary to defend yourself in court.

We, here in the Cabal, are appalled by this situation, and after review have identified what we believe are key litigation references to assist you. These are enclosed:
  • Meads v. Meads, 2012 ABQB 571
    Fearn v. Canada Customs, 2014 ABQB 114
    R. v. Petrie, 2012 BCSC 2109
    R. v. Petrie, 2012 BCSC 2110
    R. v. Sands, 2013 SKQB 115
    Hardcopy of the "Tax Protestor FAQ" (http://evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
We believe these law authorities and resources will provide a solid foundation of legal references necessary for you to respond to the charges you currently face.

You're welcome.

The Cabal.
But I guess that would be mean, right?

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
notorial dissent

I doubt if he'd figure it out one way or another.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

Those documents aren't the hidden magical ones.

Send him one of these with a signature at 45 degrees in red ink. Image
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote: . . .The whimsical aspect of my personality is sorely tempted to reach out and assist Dean with his legal research in his time of need.
SMS Möwe
The problem of Dean's ignorance could have easily been solved had the boy wonder shown the simple good sense to get himself a competent attorney.

That he managed to talk himself out of doing so, thinking it would create "enjoinder" with the government, is the freeman guru version of stupid is as stupid does.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

So, how about a little upbeat news on the Clifford front! Though Dean’s various filings do not look particularly promising, nor has his entourage provided news of victory achieved or impending, I think it’s only fair that I highlight that Dean has, in fact, experienced a major victory – at the Supreme Court of Canada, no less.

No, Dean wasn’t at that court, however it did last week release a decision that is potentially very important for Dean’s next couple years.

In Canada there is a long-standing principle that when a person is detained prior to trial, then is found guilty, that offender’s sentence should be reduced to account for time already spent in pre-trial custody. A policy gradually evolved where trial courts reduced sentences by more than the simple rule of “1 day in remand means 1 day less in prison”, but instead gave what is known as “enhanced credit”, where 1 day in remand could represent 2 or 3 days less in gaol sentence. This approach was formally recognized and made official in 2000 by the Supreme Court of Canada decision of R. v. Wust, 2000 SCC 18, [2000] 1 S.C.R. 455.

The rationales for the ‘high discount rate’ were that remand centre conditions are usually pretty crummy (and they are – overcrowding is a very real issue), remand centres don’t usually have rehabilitation and re-education programs, and that offenders in prison can usually get early release by parole or sentence reduction schemes, while if you’re in remand you stay in remand.

Nevertheless, this 3:1 or 2:1 discount ratio attracted a lot of bad press, and in 2009 Parliament passed the “Truth in Sentencing Act” which amended the Criminal Code to only permit judges to discount sentences by a 1.5:1 ratio where “circumstances justify it”: Criminal Code, s. 719(3.1). Otherwise, the ratio is only going to be 1:1: Criminal Code, s. 719(3).

This is the legislation that is faced by Dean.

Over the next couple years the lower courts had different opinions on what “circumstances justify it”. Some said it had to be horrible conditions – like what used to warrant a 3:1 ratio. Others said 1.5:1 should be a norm, as the old R. v. Wust issues with remand detention still exist. Personally, I think it was pretty clear Parliament wanted the 1.5:1 ratio to only operate in cases where remand was pretty unpleasant or there were special circumstances.

However, the Supreme Court of Canada has decided otherwise in R. v. Summers, 2014 SCC 26 (http://canlii.ca/t/g6h8n). In a unanimous decision the court indicated that 1.5:1 is, effectively, the default for any prisoner who has lost the opportunity to obtain early parole:
[70] In determining credit for pre-sentence custody, judges may credit at most 1.5 days for every day served where circumstances warrant. While there is now a statutory maximum, the analytical approach endorsed in Wust otherwise remains unchanged. Judges should continue to assign credit on the basis of the quantitative rationale, to account for lost eligibility for early release and parole during pre-sentence custody, and the qualitative rationale, to account for the relative harshness of the conditions in detention centres.

[71] The loss of early release, taken alone, will generally be a sufficient basis to award credit at the rate of 1.5 to 1, even if the conditions of detention are not particularly harsh, and parole is unlikely. …
This is a big win for Dean. He has already spent four months in pre-trial detention, which will reduce his sentence by six months. I have previously indicated that the developing case law in Canada means that a person who claims to be exempt from state authority will probably not get bail – for example R. v. A.N.B., 2012 ABQB 556 (http://canlii.ca/t/g203r). Unless Dean changes his mind about that he will be in a box until trial.

I think it’s realistic to imagine Dean's action will take a year total, at best, to get to trial. If Dean is found guilty (which seems probable given Dean does not deny he did those criminal acts – he just says he had a right to do so) then Dean can look forward to having his sentence reduced by about 1.5 years. Six months less time behind bars – a big win.

Well. Except there is one thing. Justice Karakatsanis in R. v. Summers does indicate that there are certain rare offenders who should not have their sentence reduced via the 1.5:1 ratio.
[71] … Of course, a lower rate may be appropriate when detention was a result of the offender’s bad conduct, or the offender is likely to obtain neither early release nor parole.

[79] … The onus is on the offender to demonstrate that he should be awarded enhanced credit as a result of his pre-sentence detention. Generally speaking, the fact that pre-sentence detention has occurred will usually be sufficient to give rise to an inference that the offender has lost eligibility for parole or early release, justifying enhanced credit. Of course, the Crown may respond by challenging such an inference. There will be particularly dangerous offenders who have committed certain serious offences for whom early release and parole are simply not available Similarly, if the accused’s conduct in jail suggests that he is unlikely to be granted early release or parole, the judge may be justified in withholding enhanced credit. …
[Emphasis added.]

Uh oh.

OPCA-related caselaw has been accumulating that where an offender says he or she will not comply with court and state authority then release or community service is inappropriate: R. v. A.N.B.; R v Jastrebske, 2013 SKQB 150 (http://canlii.ca/t/fx72k); R v Seagull, 2013 BCSC 1811 (http://canlii.ca/t/g0s21); R. v. McCormick, 2012 NSCA 58 (http://canlii.ca/t/frktx). Arguably, this is a valid basis on which a sentencing court could conclude that Dean will not likely qualify for either early release or parole, simply because he won’t cooperate with those he says have no authority over him – and if he’s freed? He’s free to do what he wants.

(His track record to date of not obeying court orders doesn’t help either.)

So – perhaps this great win won’t be available. Still, it raises a pretty interesting litigation issue. If Dean is tried will he plead guilty, proclaim he was a fool, denounce his previously espoused beliefs? That would potentially save him a substantial amount of time in gaol. Or will he resist, and become one of the 2-3% of federal prisoners (R. v. Summers at para. 250) who do not obtain early release?

It’s all in Dean’s hands.

(Or, alternatively, Dean will any day now reveal his masterwork documents and show us all as fools! Dean is Winning! Dean has already Won!)

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:
Uh oh.

OPCA-related caselaw has been accumulating that where an offender says he or she will not comply with court and state authority then release or community service is inappropriate: R. v. A.N.B.; R v Jastrebske, 2013 SKQB 150 (http://canlii.ca/t/fx72k); R v Seagull, 2013 BCSC 1811 (http://canlii.ca/t/g0s21); R. v. McCormick, 2012 NSCA 58 (http://canlii.ca/t/frktx). Arguably, this is a valid basis on which a sentencing court could conclude that Dean will not likely qualify for either early release or parole, simply because he won’t cooperate with those he says have no authority over him – and if he’s freed? He’s free to do what he wants.

(His track record to date of not obeying court orders doesn’t help either.)

So – perhaps this great win won’t be available. Still, it raises a pretty interesting litigation issue. If Dean is tried will he plead guilty, proclaim he was a fool, denounce his previously espoused beliefs? That would potentially save him a substantial amount of time in gaol. Or will he resist, and become one of the 2-3% of federal prisoners (R. v. Summers at para. 250) who do not obtain early release?

It’s all in Dean’s hands.

(Or, alternatively, Dean will any day now reveal his masterwork documents and show us all as fools! Dean is Winning! Dean has already Won!)

SMS Möwe
Exactly. When Dean gets out he will be compelled to carry through in his pledge to become a full time freeman advocate/legal expert.

Unless this leopard changes his spots that effort would include openly breaking the law and daring the authorities to do something about it.

Eventually all but the most gullible freemen wannabes would notice that the mouth off-get arrested-mouth off some more cycle is the ticket to less freedom, not more.

If Dean is smart he'll borrow a page from Menard's book and upon his release make up some tall tales about street level wins.
notorial dissent

arayder wrote:The problem of Dean's ignorance could have easily been solved had the boy wonder shown the simple good sense to get himself a competent attorney.
When, if ever has Dean shown anything like good, or common sense, let alone sense in general? I think Dean's willful and intentional ignorance is the greater and more damaging issue with him and his life. It is not that the information does not exist or is not readily available, it is that he refuses to look at it, acknowledge it, or be in the least influenced by it. His ego, coupled with overwhelming stupidity, is what drives him, that and his need for adoration and probably more importantly validation from his groupies, and he will eventually lose that just as he will lose what is left of his freedom. It is precisely because Dean is woefully and intentionally ignorant that he is in the situation he is in, and since he refuses to listen to any but the voices in his head, he will remain in that condition.
That he managed to talk himself out of doing so, thinking it would create "enjoinder" with the government, is the freeman guru version of stupid is as stupid does.
I don't know if that is exactly fair. Again, his ego and belief system pretty well prevents him from doing the self sensible thing like getting a lawyer, and keeping his mouth shut, instead, he will simply sit and fritter what is left of his life and freedom away.
Möwe, the information on the new sentencing guidelines? is quite interesting, and could very possibly be of quite good use and benefit to our legal genius. The only problem I can see is that it would require him to acknowledge the authority of the system and work with it, and I just really don't see Dean begging borrowing or otherwise acquiring any common sense any time soon. I agree with your take on the new rules, and all things considered, I am pretty much of the opinion, that Dean has done his absolute level best to make sure that he falls in to the ineligible category here.
arayder wrote:When Dean gets out he will be compelled to carry through in his pledge to become a full time freeman advocate/legal expert.
I don't know if compelled is quite the word I would apply here, but his ego and his belief system would certainly require him to do just that, particularly since he's right and everyone else is wrong.
Unless this leopard changes his spots that effort would include openly breaking the law and daring the authorities to do something about it.
I don't see it happening, the spot changing part, that is. He hasn't shown the slightest indication so far to wising up, so why should he start now changing a life long pattern, at this late date?
Eventually all but the most gullible freemen wannabes would notice that the mouth off-get arrested-mouth off some more cycle is the ticket to less freedom, not more.
Experience seems to counter this, as the die hards don't seem to learn from experience, they just keep on doing the same thing over and over again, they may wander from guru to guru, but they don't seem to wise up. Now the wannabes and the poseurs, sure maybe, they are wannabes and poseurs to begin with because they have short attention spans to begin with, bore easily, and are always looking for the new "thing". The likelihood is that they will wander off anyway eventually. The diehards will just keep going "if only Dean had gotten and honest judge" or "if only Dean hadn't/had crossed his eyes in the right way at the right time", everything would have worked the way it is supposed to.
If Dean is smart he'll borrow a page from Menard's book and upon his release make up some tall tales about street level wins.
Here again, we have the pairing of Dean and smart which just doesn't seem to happen in nature. Much as it pains me to say this, I don't think Dean is as smart, at least in some sense, as Menard, damning both equally with faint praise.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Just read Summers and I have to disagree with Mowe somewhat on the reasoning behind why the courts allow the enhanced time-served credit for time spent in remand. He noted that the harsher conditions of remand can justify a credit. A second reason, which surprised me reading the case, is that the time spent in remand does not count as time served in determining parole eligibility. This seemed to weigh more heavily in the Supreme Court's analysis. They noted that two prisoners, serving the same overall time, might have different parole eligibility depending on where they spent their time.
As the legislature is presumed to have created a coherent, consistent and harmonious statutory scheme, s. 719 should be interpreted in a manner that is consistent with the principles and purposes of sentencing set out in the Criminal Code. A rule that results in longer sentences for offenders who do not obtain bail, compared to otherwise identical offenders is incompatible with the sentencing principles of parity and proportionality. This is particularly so, given that vulnerable and impoverished offenders are less able to access bail.

The loss of early release, taken alone, will generally be a sufficient basis to award credit at the rate of 1.5 to 1, even if the conditions of detention are not particularly harsh, and parole is unlikely. However, if it appears to a sentencing judge that an offender will be denied early release, there is no reason to assign enhanced credit for the meaningless lost opportunity. The onus is on the offender to demonstrate that he should be awarded enhanced credit based upon his pre‑sentence detention. Of course, the Crown may challenge the inference that the offender has lost eligibility for parole or early release, justifying enhanced credit. Extensive evidence will rarely be necessary. A practical approach is required that does not complicate or prolong the sentencing process.

Here, the sentencing judge did not err in law by granting enhanced credit under s. 719(3.1) on the basis of the accused’s loss of eligibility for early release and parole. There is no serious challenge to the conclusion that the accused was likely to access early release. It was therefore appropriate to grant credit at a rate of 1.5 days for every day in detention on the basis of the quantitative rationale for enhanced credit.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Fmotlgroupie

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

And just as Dean is getting good news from the Ssupreme Court, we get some from all levels of the Manitoba courts: http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/ ... 54141.html
A project that will see video cameras inside Manitoba courtrooms is scheduled to roll tape later this week.
The initiative, put together by the Manitoba Court of Appeal, the Manitoba Court of Queen’s Bench and the Manitoba Provincial Court, will allow media to record court proceedings. It’s the first time media cameras will be allowed to broadcast events from inside a courtroom in Manitoba.
Looks like (if we're extremely lucky in terms of media resourcing and provision of raw footage) we may get to see Dean in action.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Ah, something for the folks at Manitoba Alternative Media.

------------
Cop Out Clock Update: It has been 22 days since Robert Menard received an offer to join the discussion on the Qualtoos Forum. So far Mr. Menard has not accepted the offer.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

Yes, it seems to be the same material as is being posted on the Free Dean Clifford Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/freedeanclifford) where the host has announced that Dean, or his brother Darren, or somebody associated with The Clifford Clan will now be communicating news via this Twitter feed:
He also promises that Darren Will Explain All (https://www.facebook.com/freedeancliffo ... 8342662932):
Dean's brother Darren will be starting discussions with what has been going on. Things should kick off in a few days hopefully.
Interestingly, whoever is posting these messages acknowledges that Dean has an application in the Manitoba Court of Queen's Bench on Thursday:
Dean C. Clifford ‏@DeanCClifford
He can no longer call his brother due to something with the phone provider allegedly QB hearing this Thursday at 10am
At least one commentator on the Free Dean Clifford Facebook page has been getting a little suspicious:
Will Jefferson
Good, it'll be great to finally hear why he is doing things the way he is, don't get me wrong I wish Dean the very best but there are some big questions in the air, like why he's got one foot in, one foot out regarding surety when he obviously knows better. Also, Alex really skimmed over the part where Dean APPLIED FOR and was DENIED bail and I don't think too many have really considered what that means.
[April 15, 2014]
I'd be curious to know how many of Dean's faithful have found there way here and reviewed the court documents Dean has filed to date. I have only spotted one instance of Dean's filings being open discussed in Sovereign/Freeman circles - but at least it's a funny one!
The truth will set you free...

SMS Möwe
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

Dean had another hearing at the Manitoba Court of Queen’s Bench a couple days ago (April 17, 2014), and the court’s online information has been updated. Whatever Dean wanted? Dean did not get:
  • 17-Apr-2014, Winnipeg-QB, Disposition Sheet, Simonsen J, 17APR2014 Application Dismissed
Dean is not deterred! The record shows the same day Dean filed a Notice of Application and an Affidavit, the Affidavit affirmed on April 17 as well.

Dean’s next hearing is set for April 24, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. It's the weekly Dean show!

I looked to see if any of Dean’s legions have something to say. Dean’s official Twitter feed is silent, there’s zip on DeanClifford.info, and our ever reliable non-investigative reporters at Winnipeg Alternative Media offer … nothing at all.

Fortunately, the host of the Free Dean Clifford Facebook group is here to reassure that all is well – silence means things are under control! (And Dean must still be in a box.) (https://www.facebook.com/freedeancliffo ... 4872534279):
Free Dean Clifford
[April 19, 2014]
There is no word what happened at Queen's Bench on Thursday so it is presumed that things are still being dealt with and Dean is not yet freed. We will advise as soon as we have any information on what happened.
I’m sure Dean is still winning – or has already won!

SMS Möwe
notorial dissent

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:Dean had another hearing at the Manitoba Court of Queen’s Bench a couple days ago (April 17, 2014), and the court’s online information has been updated. Whatever Dean wanted? Dean did not get:
  • 17-Apr-2014, Winnipeg-QB, Disposition Sheet, Simonsen J, 17APR2014 Application Dismissed
Well, now there's a shock and a newsflash for you if ever there was one.
Dean is not deterred! The record shows the same day Dean filed a Notice of Application and an Affidavit, the Affidavit affirmed on April 17 as well.
OK, affidavit of what, derangement??? Would at least have the value of being true.
Dean’s next hearing is set for April 24, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. It's the weekly Dean show!
Certainly seems that way.
I looked to see if any of Dean’s legions have something to say. Dean’s official Twitter feed is silent, there’s zip on DeanClifford.info, and our ever reliable non-investigative reporters at Winnipeg Alternative Media offer … nothing at all.
I think Deano has gone off the reservation, well more off actually and isn't playing by his rule book any more and leaving his fans hanging, literally.
Fortunately, the host of the Free Dean Clifford Facebook group is here to reassure that all is well – silence means things are under control! (And Dean must still be in a box.) (https://www.facebook.com/freedeancliffo ... 4872534279):
Isn't that what the captain of the Titanic said?
Free Dean Clifford
[April 19, 2014]
There is no word what happened at Queen's Bench on Thursday so it is presumed that things are still being dealt with and Dean is not yet freed. We will advise as soon as we have any information on what happened.
I’m sure Dean is still winning – or has already won!
Well of course he's winning or won, it's just those pesky bars that keep interfering with his freedom.
SMS Möwe
This is getting to be a really entertaining soap opera.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote: [April 19, 2014]
This is getting to be a really entertaining soap opera.

It's interesting that the mob promised to be in attendance in court have nothing to report.

One has to wonder if team Dean isn't much more than Clifford, his dysfunctional brother and few keyboard warriors.
notorial dissent

I'm just more inclined to believe it was just Deano. I think his hoard of followers is about in league with his legal genius, assumed, and very much NOT in evidence, unless a hoard is now defined as one, two, many???
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Courtesy of Scott Duncan; it appears the Dean Clifford.info forums are down with the following message left there.
Law Movement has been rehosted
Media and Photo galleries is currently still offline.

A new platform is coming soon along with new interactive features as well as an account management area.
Alternative ways to pay such as bitcoin and prepaid credit cards are being supported soon also.

sorry for the inconvenience for missing features, but will be returned within a week.
I been trying to "seed" the full list of charges Mowe obtained in the SovSphere with little to no luck. I think the 900 likes the Free Dean Clifford page has might be misleading.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Jeffrey wrote:Courtesy of Scott Duncan; it appears the Dean Clifford.info forums are down with the following message left there.
Law Movement has been rehosted
Media and Photo galleries is currently still offline.

A new platform is coming soon along with new interactive features as well as an account management area.
Alternative ways to pay such as bitcoin and prepaid credit cards are being supported soon also.

sorry for the inconvenience for missing features, but will be returned within a week.
I been trying to "seed" the full list of charges Mowe obtained in the SovSphere with little to no luck. I think the 900 likes the Free Dean Clifford page has might be misleading.
Yeah, trying to run the empire from solitary confinement must be tough. Dean needs some pointers from the Mafia.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe

arayder wrote:... Yeah, trying to run the empire from solitary confinement must be tough. Dean needs some pointers from the Mafia.
If Dean is currently in solitary confinement then he is the envy of the institution. One of the sad truths of Canada's pre-trial detention remand facilities is that they were never intended to hold accused persons for long periods of time, and so the number of cells is grossly inadequate to the demand. This has led to double or even triple bunking in cells intended for only one.

The conditions are pretty grim, particularly since many of these institutions are on 'lock down' most of the time. Our actual prisons are much nicer places to live. That is quite notorious, and one reason why our courts give enhanced sentence credit for pre-trial detention.

SMS Möwe