"Alternative" Cracking the Code site not doing well

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

"Alternative" Cracking the Code site not doing well

Post by Famspear »

As we recall, Peter Hendrickson's acolyte "TranscriptsDontLie", or "TDL", has an "alternative" web site for followers of Hendrickson's "Cracking the Code" tax evasion scam, called codebusters.org.

Here's a new post:
Our forum has been around for about 2+ years. New signups have been scant, and participation is at an all-time low. That begs the question: shall we close up shop, or tweak/improve what we have to offer? So please, find the time & post a reply to the following questions to let your fellow forum-eers know where we we should be headed ...

1) Online-chat feature: keep (as-is) or disable
2) Private messaging: keep (as-is) or disable
3) Quick-links bar (below our banner/header): keep (as-is), imrpove, or disable
4) Sub-forums: keep (as-is), improve, or consolidate
5) Portal (landing-)page: keep (as-is), improve, or disable

Thanks to y'all for responding

Sincerely,
Your Admin
http://www.codebusters.org/post2049.html#p2049

(...sigh....)
:|
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: "Alternative" Cracking the Code site not doing well

Post by notorial dissent »

I can't imagine, and it doesn't appear, that there are enough of the reality challenged out there to support one website, let alone two. The last I heard, Prattlin' Pete barely had a handful, as in one hand, of devoted suckers followers left, so I kind of find it hard to imagine that TDL has a ghost of a chance surviving. Then again, reality based choices and rational judgment has never been a hallmark of this crowd either.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.