Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravaganza

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravag

Post by LightinDarkness »

I listened to RuSA's "special event" broadcast with the leaders of OAS. Most of it was your normal sov'run insanity. Two things, however, stand out:

(1) The OAS leaders have stated they would be "delighted" for RuSA to take over after they have forced everyone in the government to resign.
(2) RuSA is planning "talks" with "people in the Pentagon" to supposedly get control of the military.

As usual, RuSA is dancing the line between sov'run crazy but harmless and treason.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

In today's e-mail:
RNN Exclusive - Special Live Broadcast Direct from Washington D.C.
Thursday-May 29, 2014

By Popular Demand - Operation American Spring returns for a follow up and more live Q&A.

Co-Hosts Bob Barnet and Vice President Dan Owens welcomes Terry Trussell back to the program. Terry will update us on this weeks happenings in D.C. and answer your questions. Have your questions ready to go. If you would rather email them in instead of speaking in air, please send them to: rrb.admin@republicoftheunitedstates.org

Forward this message to your assemblies, families, friends and contacts. You don't want to miss this call.

712-432-0075 Access Code 594637#
6pm Pacific/7pm Mountain/8pm Central/9pm Eastern
I suspect that by now the OAS presence in DC is insufficient to mount up two teams and an audience for a softball game.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Actually, insufficient to umpire a Little League game.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I figured the last few stragglers had been picked up as indigent loiterers by now, or asked to move along, as I'm sure this is well past their usual attention span zone, and at this point there probably isn't much difference between them and the usual indigent loiterers on the Mall.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

RNN Exclusive - Special Live Broadcast Direct from Washington D.C.
Thursday-May 29, 2014

By Popular Demand - Operation American Spring returns

What, all 30,000 of them?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

What 30,000 of them??? When??? Where???
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

You lost three zeroes. Originally, Riley predicted an OAS presence of 30 Million.

I might add that this is the rainy season in DC, and it has been raining most days this week.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Oh. I thought at first you meant that the 30,000 ought to have been 30.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
notorial dissent

fortinbras wrote:You lost three zeroes. Originally, Riley predicted an OAS presence of 30 Million.

I might add that this is the rainy season in DC, and it has been raining most days this week.
You mean as in 1, 2, 30,000,000???? That seems to be the way that crowd counts. No wonder I was never any good at New Math!!
notorial dissent

For those who are interested, some very interesting reading on our old buddy Kelby.
Kelby Smith
Last edited by notorial dissent on Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited to correct link - ND
LightinDarkness

Notorial, I get a page not found on that link. I was really hoping it would be a government indictment for mortgage fraud, but if that were the case your link would probably be from the DOJ.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

In today's email"
Congress will be presenting their findings in regards to the injunctions on the Special Election Act of 2012 filed December 4, 2012, and Acts 20120503-01, 20120503-02, 20121002-01, 20121002-02 filed on December 10, 2012 concerning Immigration/Naturalization. These findings will be presented to President Geiger and all the Governors on tonight's call. The public is invited to listen in the gallery.

This Evening
6pm Pac/7pm Mtn/8pm Cen/9pm East

Gallery Conference Number
712-432-0900
I am not quite sure what this involves (because, quite frankly, I didn't make a point of studying RuSA minutia). It appears that some years ago the RuSA adopted for itself some election rules that made it possible for them to pretend to have a national election when entire states had zero members and other states had only a dozen or so. Then, last year, when President Jimmy Timmy went to the Big House and they had to elect someone new (Jimmy Timmy never actually adbicated), the people running the RuSA decided that not only were those rules impractical but they had to dump on them something fierce by publicizing accusations that those rules had been adopted by fraud and bribery. In RuSA's jurisprudence, if they can find some fault in the unstated legislative motives then they can annul the law without bothering to persuade the current legislature to repeal or amend. So last year's RuSA election was run on rules either contrived or revived by the "executive branch", notwithstanding the legislative branch had adopted something else. .... Anyway, it appears tonight they will submit to themselves their very own excuses for this funny business, roundly applaud themselves for having found a pretext to do what they wanted and then to have approved it, and so forth.
notorial dissent

LiD, my apologies, I seem to have acquired some extraneous garbage in the process of copying. It should resolve to a spread sheet now. If it still isn't working I'll see about just copying the data over to hard format for the thread.
notorial dissent

If anyone is looking for more crunchy goodness with regard to RuSA, or just flat out humor, check out the site below. They are every bit as whacked out as the RuSAites, but they took a very distinct dislike to Jimmy Tim and all his works and there are all sorts of documents and such available for perusal. Lots of gory details and some really telling things on RuSAdum, including past officers and some of the things they were getting in to we never heard about, and the things that got Jimmy Tim sent up or down the river, whichever the case may be.

Spring in To Action
LightinDarkness

fortinbras wrote: I am not quite sure what this involves (because, quite frankly, I didn't make a point of studying RuSA minutia). It appears that some years ago the RuSA adopted for itself some election rules that made it possible for them to pretend to have a national election when entire states had zero members and other states had only a dozen or so. Then, last year, when President Jimmy Timmy went to the Big House and they had to elect someone new (Jimmy Timmy never actually adbicated), the people running the RuSA decided that not only were those rules impractical but they had to dump on them something fierce by publicizing accusations that those rules had been adopted by fraud and bribery. In RuSA's jurisprudence, if they can find some fault in the unstated legislative motives then they can annul the law without bothering to persuade the current legislature to repeal or amend. So last year's RuSA election was run on rules either contrived or revived by the "executive branch", notwithstanding the legislative branch had adopted something else. .... Anyway, it appears tonight they will submit to themselves their very own excuses for this funny business, roundly applaud themselves for having found a pretext to do what they wanted and then to have approved it, and so forth.
I am fascinated by RuSA insanity so I looked into this. From what I can tell in 2012 when Fake President Timmy was arrested and mass panic ensued, the Fake Congress issued a "special election act" that basically enabled them to hold elections because half the fake government ran for the hills post-Timmy arrest.

However, it turns out Fake President Geiger (elected by RuSA crazies in late 2013) had his eyes on the office of Fake President back in 2012. In 2012 Fake President Geiger ended up as Acting Fake President because everyone else ran above him had resigned. An election was held but Fake President Geiger did not win, so he started writing up injunctions to be signed by the fake RuSA district court of Alabama. It just so happened the fake district judge of Alabama was Geiger's friend, of course. So the fake district court from Alabama issued the injunction to stop the result of the 2012 fake election, claiming the entire election was based on "duress" and corporation government operatives. No one in RuSA could appeal to the Fake Supreme Court because the Fake Justices (remember Nathan Peachy?) had likewise fled for hills after the arrest.

So Fake President Geiger got to keep his position as Acting Fake President for another year, during which he ensured the next election would follow procedures that made sure he won. Then, in order to make it look like the entire scheme was legitimate, he ensured the Fake Congress would issue reports stating his actions were lawful - which was what this conference call was about. Basically, the Fake Congress wrote up fancy documents to rubber stamp Geiger's actions.

Its all hilarious, when you think about it, since all this palace intrigue was over POSITIONS IN A FAKE GOVERNMENT THAT DOES NOT ACTUALLY EXIST.
notorial dissent

LiD, I think what you are politely trying to say is that they make it up as they go along, or at least that is certainly how it appears to my highly jaundiced eye.

I knew they’d run a fake election, how could it be anything else, when they barely have enough members anymore to reserve the back room at Denny’s? I just didn’t realize they’d had one prior to this latest effort ant that JB had lost that one. Who was he running against?

As far as I could tell, most of the original slate of officers have long since run for the hills or simply crawled back under their rocks.

One bit of amusement was that Rod Class was listed as Attorney General in one of their early listings.

I do find it interesting that both Jimmy Tim and our good friend Kelby both seem to have a thing for mortgage and tax fraud, with Kelby also playing with affinity fraud as well tied to the other two.

JB is the mystery man to me, so far I haven’t been able to really find out anything about him, I can’t really find anything other than his RuSA connection. I can’t for the life of me figure out what his angle is. Jimmy Tim was in it for the grift he could get out of it, and probably the ego stroking as well, and it sounds like he got a little before they wised up, but I just don’t see what JB’s angle or motivation in all this is.

I hate to say it, but RuSA sounds like a lot of social clubs I’ve known over the years.

One thing about it, if they ever can afford to hold a national convention, they can all probably fit in the back room at Denny’s, providing there are still enough of them to qualify by then.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

It's political Calvinball!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The RuSA has come out in support of a candidate who dares to run in a REAL election to serve on the illegal de facto govt:
RNN Welcomes John Pennington
Constitutional Candidate for Sheriff
Thursday-June 12, 2014

Please join Host Bob Barnet and Co-Host Jim Carpenter, as they talk with John about winning the primary in Mesa County in Colorado, and his commitment to bring the constitution back to the office. He has had strong support from Sheriff Mack and from folks in the Republic.

Forward this message to your assemblies, families, friends and contacts. You don't want to miss this call.

Q&A will follow the discussion. Please be ready with your questions, or email them to
rrb.admin@republicoftheunitedstates.org

There will be a 2 minute time limit to ask questions.

712-432-0075 Access Code 594637#
6pm Pacific/7pm Mountain/8pm Central/9pm Eastern

John Pennington Facebook Page

Pennington Wins top Primary Ballot in Mesa County

Constitutional Sheriff and Peace Officers Association
It turns out this guy is very unlikely to win. He started a campaign two years ago and dropped out for cancer treatment. The closest he came to being in law enforcement was when he was an embassy guard while in the Marines. BUT he's associated himself with the Oathkeepers and the Constitutional Sheriffs and his campaign literature says he's running for "Constitutional Sheriff" - which, in his mind, might be different from the office of the Mesa County (Colorado) Sheriff.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I am glad that the funny business about the RuSA election "laws" was explained (and I am sorry about misspelling abdicate). Actually I don't think anyone else really wanted to be RuSA President after the bracelets went on Jimmy Timmy. Chalk it up to the psychic stress of being named for one of this country's WORST presidents.
notorial dissent

grixit wrote:It's political Calvinball!
I like that, and it is so apt, don't like the way things are going, just change the rules. Repeatedly!!

Mesa county is known for at least three things, excellent wines, wonderful fruit, and seriously crazy people living there. Pennington is just the latest in a long list thereof.