Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravaganza

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravag

Post by LightinDarkness »

I think I just heard the most hysterical phone call yet from everyones favorite fruitloops at RuSA. In the recording of this week's Fake Congress meeting, one of the Fake Congressmen ("David") made an incredible 30 minute speech...well, more like a screed. You have to listen to parts of this to appreciate the sheer insanity, I was at points laughing and at other points scared this guy was going to go out and start shooting people:

http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.or ... -06242014/

Fake Congressman David made a rambling screed detailing how he has been called to his position by God and gave his entire life story about how he began realizing how crazy the government is after he served in the navy. Then at other points he is referring to Jesus on a white horse, screaming GIVE ME LIBERTY, and screaming that he would rather die than not be free. This guy...is one of the craziest I've heard.

Start at the ~30-40 minute mark for the entertainment.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think the response to that is thorazine stat, lots and lots of thorazine.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

In today's email:

ATTN: NEW NUMBER
Wednesday Evenings
605-562-3140 Access Code 133512#
6pm Pacific/7pm Mountain
8pm Central/9pm Eastern

The national government has a constitutional duty to guarantee a republican form of governance in the several states. This call is dedicated to assisting the states to do that. Everyone who has an interest in serving is encouraged to attend this call. We will explain the process, answer your questions and help you along the way.

This week we are focusing on North Carolina. We will allow those folks to go first with their questions. If time allows, we will answer other questions.Everyone is invited to the call, as it is still a learning process for everyone!

Please download these documents so you will be better informed before the call. (NOTE:These are in draft form and may have a few changes before being finalized.)
1 Stat 50 - August 7 1789 - Northwest Ordinance ACT
Overview of signup process for filling vacancies
Signup process for filling vacancies
Flowchart for filling vacancies

Republic Records Bureau - rrb.admin@republicoftheunitedstates.org
House - house.admin@republicoftheunitedstates.org
Senate - senate.admin@republicoftheunitedstates.org
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

We should get someone to declare themselves to be the true heir of Emperor Norton. Then they can just rule by decree and not have to bother trying to herd soveruns.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

from today's emails:
RNN Exclusive - Special Live Broadcast
Report on Operation American Spring
Thursday-July 10, 2014

Host: Bob Barnet Producer: Kelby Smith

OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING UPDATES

Join us with Host Bob Barnet and Co-Host Terry Trussell to give us updates and recap the events happening in D.C. with Operation American Spring. Additional Guest to be announced!

Please forward this message to your assemblies, families, friends and contacts.
You don't want to miss this call!

If time allows we will open up for Q&A.

**ATTENTION: NEW NUMBER**
605-562-3140 Access Code 355485#
6pm Pacific/7pm Mountain/8pm Central/9pm Eastern

Operation American Spring Website
Evidently the OAS crowd vacated DC within two weeks of arriving, with zero attention in the local papers, and Kramer has threatened to bring them back - a threat more frightening to the OAS people who probably have had more than enough of pup tent and motel living in the DC area to last a lifetime than it could be to anyone working here.
notorial dissent

Personally, the only thing more frightening than DC in June is DC in either July or August, everyone with any sense gets out of town if they at all can.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote:Personally, the only thing more frightening than DC in June is DC in either July or August, everyone with any sense gets out of town if they at all can.
My great-grandparents, residents of DC, spent their summers on the Maryland shore, and my grandparents spent theirs in Maine -- which led to my parents meeting at the seaside B&B which the family owned in Wells Beach.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

Sounds like an imminently sensible family, and good choices.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

notorial dissent wrote:Sounds like an imminently sensible family, and good choices.
Anywhere that the temperature and humidity both race for triple digits at the same time... not the best place to be.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

RuSA is back to rattling the tambourine for donations of money - use PayPal or credit/debit cards (so evidently they're real comfortable with Federal Reserve Notes - maybe someone should send them the kind of funny money that had President Jimmy Timmy sent away). Although they don't explicitly say so, the RuSA is not giving squat to former President Turner, you'd have to donate to some website ministry for money to go to him, and he's now in Marion Illinois. Gee, and only a couple of years ago Turner brought the RuSA 3½ Million metric tons of Gold! They sure as hell didn't spend any of it on getting him an effective lawyer.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/ar ... ead=176509
Last edited by fortinbras on Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent

I would imagine that shaking the tambourine is about all they have left at this point. Jimmy Tim didn't quite do them in, but next thing to, and I think what gullible money there was scurried off quickly when he went to the big rent free gov’t house. Poor Jimbly Tim, all he wanted was some self aggrandizement and a little grift, and he apparently got precious little of either, and then got a prison sentence out of it too boot. Which is what happens when you aren’t any brighter than he was and assay in to mortgage & tax fraud, and really do it poorly. The current administration of pretend officers is finding that even running a pretend government is expensive, and they don’t seem inclined to pay for it out of their own pockets if I’m reading the signs right. Wonder why??

Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

he's now in Marion Illinois.
If I'm not mistaken, Marion is a very high security institution. Has Jimmy Timmy been a bad boy in prison?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
he's now in Marion Illinois.
If I'm not mistaken, Marion is a very high security institution. Has Jimmy Timmy been a bad boy in prison?
Wikipedia says Marion has been downgraded to medium-security, and it has a minimum-security satellite.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Since Jimmy Timmy insisted on hanging onto the title of President right into the prison gates, the authorities might be worried that there is a organization willing to try to extract him from the slammer. Maybe that's why he's been sent to Marion.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Wikipedia says Marion has been downgraded to medium-security, and it has a minimum-security satellite.
Sorry, I was going by my out-of-date recollection that it was a maximum security place.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I am sure that, notwithstanding the change in designation, Marion Federal Correctional Facility still deserves its reputation as a homey, hospitable, home away from home, where a weary soul can form new and meaningful relationships, ... and learn to share.
From what little I know about prisons, I suspect that Marion didn't have to take down any of the bars or walls to reduce its designation; it's simply that newer places like Pelican Bay and Florence are even tougher.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The "minimum" security side of Marion is described in some detail in a book I read about Pete Rose, who did his time there. It confirmed to me that no Federal Prison is a "country club" except perhaps if you're comparing it to some of the more infamous state prisons, perhaps Angola Prison Farm or the one in California which I don't recall the exact name of.
But from what I have read, it's not a bad place to do time, all in all, much like a camp, with dorms instead of cells, work programs and other such things to pass the time. I never want to go to prison, but if I do I hope its a federal minimum security gig.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

It looks like RuSA is dying, even more so than I thought. There last Fake Congress call had 9 Fake Representatives from 7 Fake State Government. Lo, how the crazy have fallen from their heights of having 300+ Fake Representatives from 45+ Fake State Governments just a few years ago.

They are trying very hard to remain relevant in the sov'run world, but it just doesn't look like anyone can be bothered now that they don't have Fake President Timmy running around claiming the takeover of the federal government will be any day now and how he has access to 200 tons of gold funded by foreign countries.
notorial dissent

I'm still impressed they can keep up the monthly expenses on their website and pay their phone bills, or maybe they aren't and that is part of the problem.

On the other hand at this rate pretend president JB can seat a gov't and states that won't be in the least hostile to his regime, since they can all be made up, and then it will look all the more prestigious on his pretend resume.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

In today's email:
RNN Exclusive - Special Live Broadcast
Veteran Defenders of America
With
Special Guest Colonel James C Harding

Coming this Thursday!
July 24, 2014

Host: Bob Barnet Producer: Kelby Smith

Interview with Colonel Harding of the Veteran Defenders
of America

Come Join Host Bob Barnet and Co-Host to talk with Colonel James C Harding, about their mission and their progress. Colonel Harding is one of the most decorated military leaders and pilots of our time.

Please forward this message to your assemblies, families, friends and contacts. Use the links above to forward to your social media contacts. We need to spread the word.
You truly don't want to miss this call!

Veteran Defenders of America
http://veterandefenders.org/

605-562-3140 Access Code 355485#
6pm Pacific/7pm Mountain/8pm Central/9pm Eastern

Colonel James C Harding

The Veteran Defenders are apparently one of those rightwing propaganda groups, very anti-Muslim, but does NOT talk about a military coup d'état. No indication that the VD actually supporters a takeover by the RuSA. VD says it's part of the US Patriots Union. I have no idea what that is but it probably makes the Birchers look like intellectuals. Col. Harding is real enough - just turned 80 years old.