TRULY INSPIRED SUI GIBBERISH

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

TRULY INSPIRED SUI GIBBERISH

Post by Prof »

Quoted without comment (any comment would be gilding the lily):

Search our forums: Search Entire Posts Search Titles Only

FAQ Memberlist Calendar Today's Posts Search Register

Journal Links
Journal Index
My Journal

Advanced Search

Go to Page...

Suijuris Forums > Educational & Learning > Banks, Collectors, and CRAs
Contract VS /Agreement
User Name Remember Me?
Password

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

View First Unread Thread Tools Display Modes

#11 Today, 07:11 AM
RevokeTheTrust
Unplugged

artificial person

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

with love,
Gregory-Thomas(R);

Greetings all!

Good discussion. How about commentary on attachment to an artificial person in Special proceedings? Sure we always enjoy the full spectrum of light, yet every light only displaces a shadow that can return and fade away in the blink of an I; preparedness to dispell and displace that void from attaching to any titles without compensation is become a discernable tempest and fearful interaction. Most people here have not yet comprehended what societal script and effect of coverture that deems one in lack or abundance to be receptive to contract law; why contract when our Father has given us every thing under the Son?

Yesterday I entertained a discussion with a well-mannered host of a foolish employee in a corporation known as VERIZON. Transmitting utilities were on our minds, as he "installed" fiber-optic lines into a resident commercial domicile. Some places have a fictional foundation, and the only way to enter such fictional place is through a fictional construct parasitically entwined with a natural matter. So the first temptation of insult is to discern from a guise over legitimate technological matter, marked of a fictional origin. If you found an apple on the ground and it had a sticker on its face as to advertise it was fallen from or picked from a tree on The Moon, then suppose fiber optic lines run through that UNITED STATES and VERIZON are of same fiction intwined with actual technology. Many presentations of that fiction are through the same record to its re-hearsal by actors in its em-ploy. All that is needed is a quick resolve and adjustment of property to its standard; whereby preparedness would determine to limit the conveyance of said property to foreign administration.

Anyways, that fiber optic line sure was quick. If we can't abate fiction at a lower data-rate, then we could wait to do it correctly on land-line copper on a separate and parallel PBX before trying fiber-optic and the more recent perversions perfected. How many affidavits I have executed in Gregory-Thomas: Mundt, only for some sh1tkissing n00b to create a artificial person GREGORY T MUNDT for attachment. Preemption would involve a draft to a more reliable and patent artificial person CHRIST M. GREGORY-THOMAS.

without prejudice,
Commander and master of the Gregory Thomas(tm).
Small Craft Advisory Warning: due to High Seas, the Stripes will be lowered until Ordinance is subdued. For the unfettered everyone-else, just shift the POV 90 degrees rite to avoid the Moors at Salvage.

"My Health is Better in November."
Bashful

Post by Bashful »

I am so glad GREGORY T MUNDT is an artifical person. Hate to think some real person thinks up such gobbledigook.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Commentary by Gregory-Thomas: Nutjob's Illuminati translator.
Gregory-Thomas: Nutjob wrote:Good discussion.
We're having a discussion where no one understands what the others are saying. It gives the appearance of a productive conversation, so I'll call it a "good discussion."

How about commentary on attachment to an artificial person in Special proceedings?
I'm going to spew a few keywords like spam generators so you'll continue to read. I've got you now.

Sure we always enjoy the full spectrum of light, yet every light only displaces a shadow that can return and fade away in the blink of an I;
I'm going to contradict myself by first saying that light is persistent and then saying that darkness is persistent and then go on to say that darkness can disappear. I'm going to abuse the English language by saying that that something can "fade away" in the blink of an "I" while I do it. You'll think I'm smart for it too.

preparedness to dispell and displace that void from attaching to any titles without compensation is become a discernable tempest and fearful interaction.
This is where it starts to get fun. I take a dark thing, turn it into empty nothingness and attach that to a person's name - which is used in violation of copyright which everyone is afraid of enforcing because it's insurmountable! I'm a f***ing genius. You think so too. And if you don't, I'm going to write about how you're in the "void".

Most people here have not yet comprehended what societal script and effect of coverture that deems one in lack or abundance to be receptive to contract law; why contract when our Father has given us every thing under the Son?
You all are too stupid to realize that contracts, paperwork, names, laws don't apply to the poor or the rich people of the world. God provided everything - except to the middle class for they are neither in lack nor are they in abundance. My grammar starts to slip at the end where I replace "sun" with "Son". I didn't edit it out later, since it sounds more holy to say that everything under the "Son" is provided.

Yesterday I entertained a discussion with a well-mannered host of a foolish employee in a corporation known as VERIZON.
Yesterday, I tortured some poor person who works for Verizon. I call him a host because he wasn't agreeing with me at all so the empty husk I was talking to was more than likely being remote controlled from Mars.

Transmitting utilities were on our minds, as he "installed" fiber-optic lines into a resident commercial domicile.
We were both thinking about the fiber-optics. He was thinking about how he just wanted to get it installed and get the hell out of there fast, but I was thinking that I'd like to carry on a meaningful discussion about what kind of fiction he thinks he is and how he, as a fictional husk remote controlled from Mars can install a reality.

Some places have a fictional foundation, and the only way to enter such fictional place is through a fictional construct parasitically entwined with a natural matter.
I'm going to vaguely reference this later, so pay attention. The internet is based on cabling and equipment that I can't declare as my property. So it's "foundation" isn't real. If it's not mine, it's not real.

So the first temptation of insult is to discern from a guise over legitimate technological matter, marked of a fictional origin.
So, you might be tempted to try to separate the reality from the fiction by using the internet. I'm calling it a "temptation of insult" because you're wrong and that offends me. You're wrong because the only way to find reality is my way. Don't contradict me, only I can do that.

If you found an apple on the ground and it had a sticker on its face as to advertise it was fallen from or picked from a tree on The Moon, then suppose fiber optic lines run through that UNITED STATES and VERIZON are of same fiction intwined with actual technology.
First, I'm going to talk about apples with "the moon" stickers on it. I'm trying to make a point about it being a lie because the moon doesn't have apples - which is something everyone agrees on. So, now I'm going to throw some oranges into the mix and start comparing them: Our fiber-optic connection has "Verizon" and "United States" stickers on them. We know that's not where it came from. Verizon had nothing to do with it. There's just a guy here from Verizon installing...oh crap...how fast can I backpeddle this?

Many presentations of that fiction are through the same record to its re-hearsal by actors in its em-ploy.
Ah, I feel better now. I'm reestablishing that Verizon is a fiction and the guy from Verizon who is installing the line really isn't really from Verizon. He just thinks he is.

All that is needed is a quick resolve and adjustment of property to its standard;
So, we need to start declaring shit to be ours.

whereby preparedness would determine to limit the conveyance of said property to foreign administration.
But we have to do it fast, or else Verizon might try to claim that the line they installed and maintain is really theirs! They're wrong! It's mine!

Anyways, that fiber optic line sure was quick.
Hey, how did that piece of sanity get in there?! Gotta fix that line of thinking fast.

If we can't abate fiction at a lower data-rate, then we could wait to do it correctly on land-line copper on a separate and parallel PBX before trying fiber-optic and the more recent perversions perfected.
Since we can't claim all the existing telephone and cable lines - most of which was installed before I went nuts, we've got to step it up on the fiber-optic cause it's new and I think we have a shot in hell of claiming the fiber-optic lines coming into our homes as our own personal property. Sure, the "fiction" maintains them, but who the hell cares? It's MINE.

How many affidavits I have executed in Gregory-Thomas: Mundt, only for some sh1tkissing n00b to create a artificial person GREGORY T MUNDT for attachment.
No matter how many times I tell people to use my made-up name, they keep using the real one. I'm so pissed about it, I'm using l00t/hax0r speak to try to make a point. I think it makes me look more mature, but it really makes me look like a loser who thinks he's an elite hacker.

Preemption would involve a draft to a more reliable and patent artificial person CHRIST M. GREGORY-THOMAS.
I'm going to prepend "Christ" to my name and put my surname before my first and middle names. I'm a god, really. Now you have to believe it too because I've just made it up.
I'm bored.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Weathervane

Post by Weathervane »

webhick wrote:I'm bored.
Got ferret?
webhick

Post by webhick »

tommygun wrote:
Got ferret?
Q-Tip was asleep on the couch when I wrote that. He's geriatric so he doesn't play much anymore. He's quite content to just pass out on my lap. Which means that I can't really play with the others until he gets up to eat. Then I get bombarded by seven little spastic bodies. Worst part is that four of them were forced on us and they can be real assholes for attention at times. But they're better now than they were when we first got them.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

webhick wrote:
tommygun wrote:
Got ferret?
Q-Tip was asleep on the couch when I wrote that. He's geriatric so he doesn't play much anymore. He's quite content to just pass out on my lap. Which means that I can't really play with the others until he gets up to eat. Then I get bombarded by seven little spastic bodies. Worst part is that four of them were forced on us and they can be real assholes for attention at times. But they're better now than they were when we first got them.
Try two needy stray dogs (we adopted), one of which barks at you if you will not pet/rub/play with her -- barks loudly. Both insist on sleeping with us and both bark if the cat (on the bed, too) is in the way.
"My Health is Better in November."
iplawyer

Post by iplawyer »

Try two needy stray dogs (we adopted), one of which barks at you if you will not pet/rub/play with her -- barks loudly. Both insist on sleeping with us and both bark if the cat (on the bed, too) is in the way.
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who has permanently lost her pillow to an animal. One of our cats insists that it is his.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Prof wrote:Try two needy stray dogs (we adopted), one of which barks at you if you will not pet/rub/play with her -- barks loudly. Both insist on sleeping with us and both bark if the cat (on the bed, too) is in the way.
You've obviously never had 4 ferrets crawling up your back, two trying to get in your pant leg and another one trying to catch your hand as you attempt to remove the hoard from your person.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

webhick wrote:
Prof wrote:Try two needy stray dogs (we adopted), one of which barks at you if you will not pet/rub/play with her -- barks loudly. Both insist on sleeping with us and both bark if the cat (on the bed, too) is in the way.
You've obviously never had 4 ferrets crawling up your back, two trying to get in your pant leg and another one trying to catch your hand as you attempt to remove the hoard from your person.
Not to mention that lovely Ferret musk. (barf)
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
webhick

Post by webhick »

Imalawman wrote:Not to mention that lovely Ferret musk. (barf)
I disagree. They really don't smell any worse than any domesticated animal - so long as you take care of it right. Just like any household, it needs to be bathed regularly (in the ferret's case, when their head begins to smell vaguely of nachos - any sooner than that and you risk drying out their skin too much), have it's bedding cleaned regularly, and feed it the right food. I believe the last one to be the downfall of your average ferret owner. The food that the pet stores give them is Marshall's. That food is fish based. If you lived off a diet of fish, you'd smell pretty bad too. We feed ours PVF Crunchy - which is not only one of the best foods on the market, it's also chicken based.

The adopted ferrets stank from here to high heaven when we first got them - even after a quick bath. After about two weeks on the new diet, the smell decreased dramatically. It's been two years now, and their fur coats are beautiful (not wiry and grimy like they were when they arrived). Dom has even lost weight (he was initially carrying a couple pounds too much which was causing him to get winded every time he went to play).
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

webhick wrote:
Imalawman wrote:Not to mention that lovely Ferret musk. (barf)
I disagree. They really don't smell any worse than any domesticated animal - so long as you take care of it right. Just like any household, it needs to be bathed regularly (in the ferret's case, when their head begins to smell vaguely of nachos - any sooner than that and you risk drying out their skin too much), have it's bedding cleaned regularly, and feed it the right food. I believe the last one to be the downfall of your average ferret owner. The food that the pet stores give them is Marshall's. That food is fish based. If you lived off a diet of fish, you'd smell pretty bad too. We feed ours PVF Crunchy - which is not only one of the best foods on the market, it's also chicken based.

The adopted ferrets stank from here to high heaven when we first got them - even after a quick bath. After about two weeks on the new diet, the smell decreased dramatically. It's been two years now, and their fur coats are beautiful (not wiry and grimy like they were when they arrived). Dom has even lost weight (he was initially carrying a couple pounds too much which was causing him to get winded every time he went to play).
Very interesting. I've always liked the little guys, but their stench was too much. My friend had one in high school for about 2 months before he found the odor was preventing his "babe lair" from being frequented as often. And true to your advice, he never bathed it and fed it cheap food from the big pet store.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
webhick

Post by webhick »

Imalawman wrote:Very interesting. I've always liked the little guys, but their stench was too much. My friend had one in high school for about 2 months before he found the odor was preventing his "babe lair" from being frequented as often. And true to your advice, he never bathed it and fed it cheap food from the big pet store.
Not surprising. I also heard about a guy who once had his ferret put down because he thought it had distemper or rabies. When I asked about what it was doing, he said ti was backing up and coming forward, chuckling like a machine gun, and whipping it's head from side-to-side (occasionally hitting objects). When I told them that it's called a "Weasel War Dance" and they do that when they want you to play, he looked like he was going to be sick. Worst part is that I couldn't even blame the vet for it, since he took it to a cat/dog vet and not an exotic vet (cat/dog vets tend to treat them like cats/dogs and they're neither. Exotic vets treat them like ferrets).

One of my favorite arguments the anti-ferret crowds use is that they'll destroy the eco-system. It makes me laugh. The only people who can get a ferret who is not de-sexed and de-scented is a breeder. So, when you go to Petco and pick up a little boy and a little girl ferret, you're never going to get baby ferrets. Hell, you probably wouldn't know which ones are boys and which ones are girls (hint, little boys have a nub on their bellies and little girls don't). In the end, the worst a ferret could do is live out it's days and die (approx 7-8 years). And I highly doubt they'd even live that long. I know of at least two people who were approached by lost ferrets who were starving to death.
Harrison Bergeron

Post by Harrison Bergeron »

I think it's somebody using a lot of big words to make themselves sound intelligent when truth is, what they said doesn't even make sense to them.

But I could be biased since I hate reading anything that immediately makes me think "New Age bullcrap".

That's a very sad story about the guy who thought his ferret was rabid. Just goes to show that you have to do a lot of studying before getting an exotic pet. I've never had a ferret so I don't know anything about them, but they sound pretty cool. I have had a lot of other pets and I imagine you get attached to all of them pretty much the same. I can't imagine how bad I'd feel if I found out I had euthanized one of my pets because they wanted to play with me, and I misinterpreted it. I'd probably puke when I found out.

I think the vet is to blame though. If he didn't know enough about ferrets to know whether that was normal behavior, he should have looked it up or just called another vet. My thought is, and I can't help but wonder why the vet didn't think the same thing, where would the ferret get rabies, since they're bred and kept inside for their own protection?

I heard about a 9-year-old girl in England, who was bitten by a bat but not taken for medical care since the bite wasn't bad, and she contracted rabies and died. People were saying doctors put her in a coma to try to stop the rabies spread while they tried to treat her for it. My thought was that they probably put her into a coma to prevent her from suffering or knowing what the disease was doing to her once they realized it was untreatable. Poor kid. I can't help but wonder why her family didn't take her to the doctor, since they have socialized medicine in that country. It's not like here, where you have to worry about how much medical care is going to cost you.

Back to ferrets... I saw on a TV documentary that said if you have a ferret, you need to get more than one, because they have a complex social system. Is that true? If so, how many do you have, webhick?
webhick

Post by webhick »

Harrison Bergeron wrote:Back to ferrets... I saw on a TV documentary that said if you have a ferret, you need to get more than one, because they have a complex social system. Is that true? If so, how many do you have, webhick?
From what I've seen of cats and dogs, ferrets seem to have a more complex social system. I do recommend that if you plan on having two, get them at the same time. Ferrets have a hazing ritual for any new members of the clan and it's not exactly a fun process. They'll grab the kit by the scruff, drag them around, and shake their heads - sometimes energetically. I've heard of cases where the kit's neck snapped, but I've never seen anything near that violent. Honestly, I think the owner didn't step in soon enough or did the introduction with too many ferrets at one time. The only one that didn't go through hazing in our home was Runway and we think it's because she's deaf. And I have a theory. Every time we'd let her out, they'd wake up in their cages and stare at her. I think she was singing "lalalala" at the top of her lungs. When we went to integrate her with the others, there wasn't any of the scruffing, shaking or anything. Surreal.

They appear to have a logical thinking ability. Don't think I'm crazy. Mickey wants over the gate, so he pushes the box up against the wall, climbs it, hoists himself over the top of the gate and proceeds to use the fact that the gate is parallel and up against a wall to climb down it backwards and squished until he's stuck. Then Dom grabs the gate and pulls it as far away from the wall as he can which unleashes Mickey into an area we don't want him going. Nikki wanted into the cabinet that the vacuum cleaner was blocking and she couldn't move it herself so she gets Frankie to brace his back under the overhang and use all four feet to push the vacuum cleaner away. Nitro got a piece of food caught in his upper jaw and was apparently sticking his paw in his mouth trying to dislodge it and intermittently banging his head against the ground. Q-Tip went upstairs and started scratching at the bathroom door for me to come out. When I did, he took off downstairs and led me to poor Nitro who left a lovely trail of bloodied spit along the kitchen floor. He even let me stick my finger in his mouth to get the food out. He could breathe just fine, it was just really uncomfortable.

And like most animals, they learn from and adopt the behaviors of those around them. Our 4 adopted guys learned how to groom, twirl, play with jingle balls, get our attention without getting in trouble, use the litterbox in the cage, sleep like a ferret family, eat without spreading food everywhere, stop hissing at us when we pick them up, and just generally play with each other. And they learned most of that from our old guys.

And every-so-often they do something that defies what an animal should do. Mickey has been known to catch Peanut by the back of her neck and stop her from falling off things. Much and Runway play a really screwed up game of "You're It" where he grabs her from behind (she's deaf), she hisses, he runs away and she chases after him. If we're running out of the PVC food, everyone in Q-Tip's cage will switch to the other food until the PVC food is refilled (Q-Tip will only eat PVC). When they've got to throw up, they actually try to do it in the litterbox (something they learned from Wolfy who died of congestive heart failure). If they can't, you can lay a paper towel on the floor for them and they'll do it there.

I have 8 right now. Four of them were adopted maybe 2 or 3 years ago from a woman who basically told us that she'd have them killed if no one took them. The other four were part of our evolving clan. We've had 15 over the years, but never actually had more than 5 at a time until now. It was so much easier then. I never got their names mixed up.

Unfortunately, I can't really afford them, so I don't have any plans to replace any as they pass on. I know that some of you may be thinking that I could adopt them out, but ferrets take adoption very poorly. Every time they change homes, it stresses them greatly and it will take time off their short lives. It makes me very upset to know that one day there will only be one little fuzzy left with only memories of the ones who have already passed on, but there really isn't much I can do about it. And it's disheartening to know that the traits of the clan will die with that fuzzy. That when I can afford them again and start a new clan that they will carry none of the mannerisms, tricks, and habits that the original clan did.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Your ferrets are about a thousand times smarter than my cats.

The best I can hope for is that Blue finks regularly on Attila. Blue gets quite vocal and follows me closely whenever Atilla undoes yet another entire roll of toilet paper, or breaks a few pieces of art glass, or swings from the fish tank lights, or climbs into the dishwasher, or brings down all of the curtains again.
Demo.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:Your ferrets are about a thousand times smarter than my cats.

The best I can hope for is that Blue finks regularly on Attila. Blue gets quite vocal and follows me closely whenever Atilla undoes yet another entire roll of toilet paper, or breaks a few pieces of art glass, or swings from the fish tank lights, or climbs into the dishwasher, or brings down all of the curtains again.
Don't let your cats fool you. They're smarter than they let on. It's all part of their plan. While we're trying to stop the ferrets from ruling the world, the cats will come in and finish us off.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Demosthenes wrote:... smarter than my cats.
What does absolutely nothing productive, causes constant trouble, requires great expense for their upkeep, and only occasionally does something worthy of attention?

It's either Paris Hilton or a cat.

That's about as un-smart as a nuclear scientist.
sucker4lush

Post by sucker4lush »

Webhick, your favorite flick has gotta be "The Beastmaster" right?

Do you have a decoder for the miles of convoluted IRS Code?
webhick

Post by webhick »

sucker4lush wrote:Webhick, your favorite flick has gotta be "The Beastmaster" right?
I have quite a few technical glitches with ferrets in movies.

Favorite Movie is "Shaun of the Dead" which I got to see by miracle of a rental gift card. I'm hoping that "Hot Fuzz" will come to either HBO or Starz so I get to see it. But I don't think it will, since I don't think Shaun ever aired on either channel.

My favorite commercial is the Mountain Dew where the ferret is brandishing a hockey mask and chainsaw and is chasing people through the woods. I laugh every time. It's awesome. Hmmm...haven't seen it in a while...wonder if the militant ferret owners had it pulled like the phone commercial where the ferret grabs the guy's tongue and won't let go. Bastards.
Do you have a decoder for the miles of convoluted IRS Code?
Yes. It's an ancient Illuminati treasure and is not available for viewing by the general public.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Ferrets good, gerbils bad?
Demo.