Cynthia Neun & Irwin Schiff

Paths of the Sea
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Cynthia Neun & Irwin Schiff

Post by Paths of the Sea »

Cynthia Neun has made her appearance on the Forbes' website and has made a few comments following one of Peter J. Reilly's articles on her friend Irwin Schiff.

Here's the link to where you can find links to her comments (posted on page 4 and page 37 of the "expanded" readers' comments pages) and the following introduction from her.

In one of her comments earlier today she wrote:

- "Irwin is continuing on in his appeals process,
- getting ready to file a 2241 Writ of Habeas
- Corpus in Texas.
-
- He calls me almost daily, and, he is still very
- positive and determined."

http://blogs.forbes.com/people/cynthianeun/

Many people know my voice as the one who sat beside Irwin Schiff on the radio and T.V., and, hosting seminars all across America.

Many others know my "voice" as the colors, textures, and images appearing on the canvases I have painted.

Following a five year federal incarceration and three year probation, (from 2005 through September of 2013), I have relocated from Las Vegas, Nevada and now reside in San Antonio, Texas.

It has only been one month since making my move and yet I can tell you most confidently that the Republic of Texas is a fine place to live.

There is a very large artist community in San Antonio, and I will strive to become a respected member of that community.

I am happy to be in Ted Cruz and Rick Perry territory and I will find out more about the other elected servants of the People of Texas.

I have on hand over 200 watercolor paintings I produced in federal prison that need matting and framing so that I may begin showing them, and, I am seeking studio space so that I may begin painting again in my usual medium, acrylics on canvas.

Thank you to whomever has afforded me their time to share this summary of my life as it is.

The Adventure Continues.

Suddenly, dramatically, regretfully ... I left San Antonio, in the Republic of Texas ... Ted Cruz, Rick Perry, voting rights ... and, I am back in Las Vegas, Nevada again.

All of my belongings are in a storage facility and I am staying with my daughter and granddaughter until I find employment and a place to live.

YES I will relocate for a good position and where there is an actual Art Community nearby.

Feel free to make suggestions and offers.

https://www.facebook.com/cynthia.neun

---------------------------------------------------
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Cynthia Neun & Irwin Schiff

Post by notorial dissent »

Doesn't sound like Cindy is having a very good life if she had to move back to NV and in with her daughter. Wonder what happened in TX and her art colony that she beat a hasty retreat?

I can't say I'm surprised, she hasn't ever shown much, any really, in the way of common sense with her life in years past, don't really see any reason to expect her to start now at this late date.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Paths of the Sea wrote:Cynthia Neun has made her appearance on the Forbes' website and has made a few comments following one of Peter J. Reilly's articles on her friend Irwin Schiff.
The recent flurry of comments on the Forbes website regarding the December 2013 column Peter Reilly wrote about Irwin Schiff was started by Ned Netterville, who was looking for somewhere new to troll (I guess).
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Sounds as if Neun is trying to use her tp profile to market her paintings. I wonder if they're any good.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'd guess not since her stay in San Antonio was so brief and she is back living off her daughter.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.