Ed and Elaine Fundraiser

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Ed and Elaine Fundraiser

Post by Dezcad »

They just started begging for funds:
In our ongoing efforts to support the Browns in their stand against tyranny and in order to help the Browns defend their property, their lives, and to begin the process of restoring our Republic, we are beginning a fundraiser. With all the untapped resources of their fellow countrymen and women who want to participate in the struggle to restore our Republic, it has been decided to accept donations so we can pool our resources.

No one can afford to contribute thousands of dollars, but if thousands of people each give a few dollars – we can do it – with no one really taking a financial hit. All donations go directly to the defense of the Brown’s home and to help pay their expenses, as they continue their brave and historic stand for our country.

The only spot to donate online is MakeTheStand.com -- Ed & Elaine's official website. Other sites should link to our donations page at http://www.makethestand.com/modules.php?name=Donations. Our PayPal email address is ed@makethestand.com. We will post a mailing address that you can send personal checks, money orders, and cashiers checks to very soon. For now, you can use any major credit card or debit card.

We must stand together to have any chance of prevailing for freedom. This is just the beginning of restoring our liberties and taking our country back.

Thank you for your continued support of Ed & Elaine's stand.

Danny Riley and Shaun Kranish -- friends and supporters of Ed & Elaine.
This is depsite the fact that Ed has stated on numerous occasions and in numerous interviews that they have the money and will pay the taxes if they just "Show us the Law!"

So, why the plea for money now?
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: Ed and Elaine Fundraiser

Post by webhick »

Dezcad wrote:This is despite the fact that Ed has stated on numerous occasions and in numerous interviews that they have the money and will pay the taxes if they just "Show us the Law!"

Because they lied.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Randall
Warden of the Quatloosian Sane Asylum
Location: The Deep South, so deep I'm almost in Rhode Island.

Post by Randall »

In our ongoing efforts to support the Browns in their stand against tyranny and in order to help the Browns defend their property, their lives, and to begin the process of restoring our Republic,
Why does everyone BEGIN the process, but never picks up the ball that someone else started? How do they expect to accomplish if all that ever happens is beginnings?

we are beginning a fundraiser.
What a surprise.

With all the untapped resources of their fellow countrymen and women who want to participate in the struggle to restore our Republic, it has been decided to accept donations so we can pool our resources.
I thought they already pooled their resources for Larkin, Irwin, Schultz, et al?
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

I'm having a logic attack...
No one can afford to contribute thousands of dollars, but if thousands of people each give a few dollars – we can do it – with no one really taking a financial hit.
As my years of working for non-profits, this is not the way to go about fundraising....You WANT PEOPLE TO GIVE ALL THEY CAN... urgency and higher purpose folks...

Here is how I would do it...
They call me Danny the Dog Walker, and if there is anybody in these mountains that knows the real story about Ed and Elaine Brown, that'd be me. So I'm putting it down in writing just how it happened in hopes of setting the record straight. Well, my friend Ed was accused of a crime he didn't know there was a law against, so he escaped into the mountains, leaving behind the only life that he ever knew. Now that wilderness out there ain't no place for a greenhorn and his chances of survivin' were mighty slim. Weren't no time at all before the FEDS was beaten him down, ragin' and trying to starve him. Long about then, he came upon a little kitten, all alone and helpless. Now Ed knew that little critter couldn't survive without his help; so he started right down that cliff, risking his own life to save it.

Now the FEDS want him dead for NO LAW... He needs your help. Not just any help, but all you have. You see the FEDS have unlimited resources, black ops helicopters, satan-allites backed by the Zoinists, Masons, and Illuminatis, and all Ed and Elaine have are their personal freedom tools.

Who will stand up? Can you not think independently? Can you stand on your own? If a man accused you of breaking a law that didn't exist, would you not stand up and fight for your rights? If a man wanted to rob you and your family would you not fight back? If the FEDS told you not to save that kitten Ed saved so they could let loose their blackwater goons would you not try to save the kitten? What if that kitten was YOU and YOU had broken NO LAW?

This is why Ed and Elaine need your help. They are kittens caught in the WEB OF LIES. LIES of THE GOVERNMENT. Would you not give your ALL so they can be FREE? Would they NOT do the similar for YOU? Please take out a sub-prime home equity loan to help them out.

-Save the Browns Foundation

Who we are:
Save the Browns is the leading independent organization creating real and lasting change for freedom in the UNITED STATES.

<Insert photo of Brown's parents serving children hot food in Appalachia, 1930's>

Save the Brown is a story of positive change and people — millions of people in thousands of communities around the USA— working together to create opportunities for AMERICAS children to live safe, well-armed, healthy, income-tax free and fulfilling lives. In September 2007 outside a small fully defensible concrete bunker in New Hampshire, a group of concerned citizens gathered to respond to the needs of the proud people hard hit by the Illuminati.

The inspiration and vision for Save the Browns came in part from the international children's rights movement begun in Montana in 1990 by _______, founder of the Second Amendment Defense Fund. From this early effort in the hills and hollows of Boone County, Montana grew a self-help philosophy and practice still at work today in more than 45 states — providing individuals with a hand up, not a handout.

This approach — working with families to define and solve the problems their communities face and utilizing a broad array of strategies to ensure self-sufficiency is the cornerstone of all Save the Browns' programs. Through the weeks, we have evolved into a leading FREEDOM organization. One event and achievement have shaped the development of our organization and helped change the lives of the FREEDOM LOVING AMERICANS we serve.
webhick

Post by webhick »

ESO, you just put lipstick on a pig. Well done. :)

I still wouldn't donate. The kitten is obviously in league with the FEDS.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

What happened to that $1 million that they were offering as a reward? Oh yeah, that was totally bogus too.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
agent86x

Post by agent86x »

Dezcad wrote:They just started begging for funds:
Because Danny and Shaun are greedy.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

If you really know anything about non-political fund raising, you know you have to start at the top and work down. In many cases, more than 75% of what actually lands in the bank accounts of many worthy causes comes from less than 25% of those who are approached early on for contributions.

I think the Brown's are foolishly thinking people are willing to put their names on some list of contributors to an illegal cause.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Has anyone told Ed and Elaine that none of this time holed up in their home will be credited against their prison time?

Also, does anyone know how many people are out there right now, or what's going on?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Tax Man

Post by Tax Man »

Famspear wrote:Has anyone told Ed and Elaine that none of this time holed up in their home will be credited against their prison time?

Also, does anyone know how many people are out there right now, or what's going on?
Ed is now trying to prove the Caine-Hackman theory. No matter what time it is, 24 hours a day, you can find a Michael Caine or Gene Hackman movie playing on TV.

ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

The temptation to send them $0.02 is overwhelming.

Must not be recovered from this nasty cold.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Has anyone told Ed and Elaine that none of this time holed up in their home will be credited against their prison time?
What have they wasted? 5 or 6 months?

Not an insignificant amount of time when you're as old as these two idiots.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Randall
Warden of the Quatloosian Sane Asylum
Location: The Deep South, so deep I'm almost in Rhode Island.

Post by Randall »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:The temptation to send them $0.02 is overwhelming.
What would PayPal charge them if I sent them 2 cents?
webhick

Post by webhick »

Randall wrote:
$0.30 for the authorization, + 1.9% - 2.9% of the transaction amount. If they have their own merchant account, just $0.10 for the authorization and no percentage of the transaction. Also, it looks like a $20 monthly fee for the account.

So, for every $0.01 you donate, E&E will lose between $0.09 and $0.29 - guaranteed.

Well, this all assumes that they are set up properly. They may not have signed up for a business account, in which case I don't think there is a fee. But, the catch is that if they have too much activity on the account (IIRC, over a certain amount of funds received), Paypal will force them into a business account. It's been a while since I did much with Paypal, but I don't think they've massively changed the whole system.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

webhick wrote:
Randall wrote:
$0.30 for the authorization, + 1.9% - 2.9% of the transaction amount. If they have their own merchant account, just $0.10 for the authorization and no percentage of the transaction. Also, it looks like a $20 monthly fee for the account.

So, for every $0.01 you donate, E&E will lose between $0.09 and $0.29 - guaranteed.

Well, this all assumes that they are set up properly. They may not have signed up for a business account, in which case I don't think there is a fee. But, the catch is that if they have too much activity on the account (IIRC, over a certain amount of funds received), Paypal will force them into a business account. It's been a while since I did much with Paypal, but I don't think they've massively changed the whole system.
If they set it up as a "Personal Account", there is no fee and no transaction limit, but only if the payment is from another Paypal member/account- Personal accounts that receive payments funded by credit card, debit card are charged a fee and are limited in number.

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cm ... es-outside
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

[unless PayPal has] massively changed the whole system.
They haven't.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Trippy

re: Begging For Coins

Post by Trippy »

It's a new business account ... in which case, they won't be hit with many fees. How many TP'ers actually have credit or debit cards? Or spare change, for that matter?
webhick

Re: re: Begging For Coins

Post by webhick »

Trippy wrote:It's a new business account ... in which case, they won't be hit with many fees. How many TP'ers actually have credit or debit cards? Or spare change, for that matter?
Oh, we're not talking about TPs and credit cards...we're talking about bankrupting the account with fees.

Every cc authorization, no matter how small, will garner a $0.30 transaction fee.

So, for every penny donation you make, E&E will lose $0.29! Now there's a fundraising slogan!
Last edited by webhick on Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trippy

:)

Post by Trippy »

:idea:

:twisted:
webhick

Re: :)

Post by webhick »

Trippy wrote::idea:

:twisted:
I know it's evil. That's why I won't do it.

But isn't it fun to think that for $1 in penny donations, you could cost E&E $29? Imagine what $10 would do? $290 decrease in their account!

Edit:
Check this out:
E&E's Donation Page wrote:Who has donated so far this month

Name Amount
Anonymous $0.13
Anonymous $3.5
Anonymous $25
Anonymous $10
Anonymous $20
Anonymous $20
Anonymous $20
Anonymous $5
$0.13! $0.13!

My day just got better!