Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravaganza

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravag

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I love that "Opinion the First" business. It's Just Like The Founders Would Have Written Things.... :sarcasmon:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

They should have just demanded to see Turner's birth certificate.

Well never mind, it turns out he never was president after all. Give it a little more time for that to sink in and they can further revise the records to remove his participation entirely.

In other news, we have always been at war with Eurasia.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

So now they're quibbling over who is the fakier of the fake presidents?!
Jimmy Timmy was referred to, constantly, as President in RuSA internet stuff even after he was locked-up and couldn't do anything to anyone who might commit lese majeste.
But when James Buchanan Geiger (yes, I still wonder what the hell motivated his parents ....) had his inauguration, at some Memphis restaurant in the midst of a major blizzard (hardly anyone was in attendance - not even his VP), he claimed to be the FIRST legitimately elected Prez since his namesake!
People with a jones for medieval history can relate this to the Synod Horrenda, in which one pope put his (deceased) predecessor on trial.
Please excuse sloppy spellings, I write this in a great hurry.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I love that "Opinion the First" business. It's Just Like The Founders Would Have Written Things
Or the Marx Brothers.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I suspect that Geiger will now embark on a clean-up to nullify all of Jimmy Timmy's appointments, proclamations, orders, signatures to legislation, etc.

Soon we will cease to see a mention of Jimmy Timmy in official RuSA announcements, not even for donations or letters to him in prison.

Jimmy Timmy evidently rubbed some RuSA members the wrong way -- doesn't that always happen in these ideologically driven groups? -- and Geiger is rubbing back, although the results may not be so desirable -- Turner friends will drop out of RuSA, but the people who previously dropped out because of Turner will not drop back in, so the organization will be smaller and weaker, not bigger and more impressive. Geiger may actually want this - it's easier to be the big fish if the pond is smaller.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

At this point Jimmy Tim will very soon become a non-person as well as the non-entity he already was. I'm not sure how many of the old line there are left as it is, but not many it would seem. I think Kelby is the last of the old timers still hanging in there, at least he is the only visible one. One thing came out of all this, JB finally admitted that fRuSA was but a mere shadow of its former self and that they no longer have a quorum or even much of a membership base. I expect the calls to start getting thinner and thinner, if that is possible now that the ennui and boredom have settled in.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

Is it just me or does this even seem simpler than all of what Notorial and Fortinbras are saying. Think about it for a minute..

These people want to put on a an air of legitimacy, Timmy Turner is in jail for whatever at this point and is a felon, which to most people screams scandal. By removing all traces of him from their rolls they are putting out (as the real government would) an air of cleaning house from the scandals and moving on in a more legit way (even though we all know it's still just yet another Fake Pres..)

It may only be that simple...
notorial dissent

I think in one sense you are quite right, they are scrambling very hard and desperately to generate an air of legitimacy, and what better way than to make an embarrassing past and history disappear. However, like all illusions, it too will quickly fade when the next episode rears its head, and there will be a next and a next.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Good logic, good deduction. One problem is that at least two other currently prominent members are currently in legal hot water and doing about as badly as Jimmy Timmy, so they may also win free room and board in a gated community.
notorial dissent

Do tell.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

This might be worth our participation:

Republic for the United States of America

Thursdays: 6:00pm Pacific / 7:00pm Mountain / 8:00pm Central / 9:00pm Eastern
Conference Number: 605-562-3140 Code 355485# - Playback # 605-562-3149

Please join us and become part of the solution!
Bring a family member, bring a friend, tell your neighbor...
Bring all those yearning for freedom.

Host: Bob Barnet - Producer: Kelby Smith
September 11, 2014

Kelby's Message: Introduction to the Republic
Tomorrow Night!

A Discussion of Militias

Does it have a place? Is it a responsibility? What today's Militia looks like. Join Bob with a well known special guest on a discussion of the Militias.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

in today's email:

The Republic for the United States of America

Visit us at: http://www.republicfortheunitedstates.org

RNN Exclusive - Special Guest Speaker
Founder and President of
the Minuteman Project

Jim Gilchrist
Tonight!
September 11, 2014

Host: Bob Barnet Producer: Kelby Smith

A Discussion of Militias

Does it have a place?
Is it a responsibility?
What does today's militia looks like?
Join Bob Barnet with Jim Gilchrist on this very important topic.

605-562-3140 Access Code 355485#
6pm Pacific/7pm Mountain/8pm Central/9pm Eastern

About Jim Gilchrist

Jim Gilchrist founded the multi-ethnic Minuteman Project on October 1, 2004 after years of frustrated efforts trying to get a neglectful U.S. government to simply enforce existing immigration laws.

Jim holds a B.A. in newspaper journalism, a B.S. in business administration, and an M.B.A. in taxation. He is a former newspaper reporter and a retired California CPA
Jim is a veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps and recipient of the Purple Heart award for wounds sustained while serving with an infantry unit in Vietnam, 1968-1969.

http://minutemanproject.com/
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

The big question is, is anyone who calls in likely to be put on the do-not-fly list?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Would it be these minutemen that chased some naturalists last week and almost ended up in a confrontation with the real Border Patrol?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

There has been some infighting in RuSA (which I love, its popcorn eating fun!). Some of the VERY FEW remaining members are very loyal to ex-Fake President Timmy, and are NOT happy about the Fake AG opinion. This has forced Geiger to release a revised statement making it clear that he too loves ex-Fake President Timmy, but that while he loves him dearly he just wasn't the first Fake President.I don't know if that is going to be enough to satisfy the angry members.

Its sort of interesting though because, as its been point out in this thread, defending ex-Fake President Timmy isn't helping RuSA's membership. If they want to ever get more idiots involved they NEED to sweep his entire "legacy" under the rug and act like he never happened. In reality, the best way to do that would be to just ignore he ever existed and let time do its work. As time passed and Timmy became a distant memory, his negative influence would be less. Now they've brought him up again and hes front and center in all of their sov'run discussions.
notorial dissent

fRuSA might be able to start building again, but they've really got nuthin' to build on, no fantasy, no members, and no money. The fantasy that Jimmy Tim, invented just isn't cutting it anymore, the gnat like attention span of their possible member base has wandered off to something else bright and shiny, too many of the original administration are either currently incarcerated, or are on their way there, to be ignored, forgotten, or really swept under the carpet, no matter how hard pretend pressy Geiger would like to pretend it never happened, and they don't seem to be able to beg, borrow, or steal new bodies. When you start a group that is essentially made up of con artists, grifters, and the seriously disaffected it is no surprise when things don't go well.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I'd consider joining if I can be Governor of Ohio. :Axe:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I have no clue as the current membership of RuSA -- from what they say on their conference calls, about 30 to 40 members hold some sort of office -- Congress, the Executive, various States. It may turn out that there's nobody else. If anyone has some evidence of the real membership figures, especially a comparison with previous figures, I'd love to see the data.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I wonder if someone told Fmr Pres Jimmy Timmy (or if he dreamed up this delusion on his own) that RuSA is going to mount a take-over one way or the other and liberate him from prison.

Ed Brown and Leroy Schweitzer and Rick McLaren evidently had similar delusions - and I wonder if any of them still expect the gates to swing open for him.

Any comments or insight on this would be welcome.
wserra

Post by wserra »

fortinbras wrote:Ed Brown and Leroy Schweitzer and Rick McLaren evidently had similar delusions - and I wonder if any of them still expect the gates to swing open for him.
I'd bet that at least Schweitzer doesn't.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume